Type keyword(s) to search

Kris: Pimp Momager

• Start Topic

What is with these stupid hashtags? Now, its really making me want to avoid those make-up & cosmetics collection from these idiots.

BTW, everything about Kris Jenner sucks & that "new" hairdo is no different. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Short jacket tho.

Kris’ dress reminds me of vanilla pudding.

It reminds me of something Betty Draper would have worn and pulled off.  Kris needs to be taller and thinner for that look.  Kendall could get away with it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

It reminds me of something Betty Draper would have worn and pulled off.  Kris needs to be taller and thinner for that look.  Kendall could get away with it.

I immediately thought of Jackie O. I'm sure that's what they were going for with Kris since Kim was wearing Marilyn's dress. I can't even get into how insulting that is  . . . on so many levels. . . . they have absolutely no respect for anyone. 

Not that it matters to them, or anyone in fashion, apparently, but if I were Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg or any of her cousins, I would be livid. 

Edited by SailorGirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, SailorGirl said:

I immediately thought of Jackie O. I'm sure that's what they were going for with Kris since Kim was wearing Marilyn's dress. I can't even get into how insulting that is  . . . on so many levels. . . . they have absolutely no respect for anyone. 

Not that it matters to them, or anyone in fashion, apparently, but if I were Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg or any of her cousins, I would be livid. 

Actually, yes, Jackie O. 

And omfg I can't believe they actually did that.  It just came together in my mind.  What assholes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So, Kris says she lives in her faith…….hmmmmmmm……😳

https://people.com/tv/kris-jenner-happy-after-family-wins-blac-chyna-defamation-trial/

She's glad its over . . . "for the girls." Ummm. . . . what about Rob, you know, the person who was actually involved with Chyna?? The one who had a gun held to his head and a cord wrapped around his neck by that whack job? But yes, I'm sure it was just horrible "for the girls." Seriously PMK? 

• Love 11
Just now, SailorGirl said:

She's glad its over . . . "for the girls." Ummm. . . . what about Rob, you know, the person who was actually involved with Chyna?? The one who had a gun held to his head and a cord wrapped around his neck by that whack job? But yes, I'm sure it was just horrible "for the girls." Seriously PMK? 

I'm sure PMK wishes that Rob came out as transgender instead of her former spouse, she'd know what to do with another daughter. 

• LOL 10
27 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Lmao. Is that bitch ever NOT hustling??

Shit the family was doing that business free advertising for years so shit Im with PMK time to cut me a check now

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Lmao. Is that bitch ever NOT hustling??

25 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Shit the family was doing that business free advertising for years so shit Im with PMK time to cut me a check now

And she's apparently their only investor, I bet this becomes a huge franchise now.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I just opened MasterClass after not using it for a while, only to discover that their latest class is by PMK, titled "The Power of Personal Branding." I had signed up for MasterClass because I wanted to learn from people like Margaret Atwood and Aaron Sorkin, not this trash. Definitely won't renew the subscription if this is the kind of "expert" they plan to use from now on.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I just opened MasterClass after not using it for a while, only to discover that their latest class is by PMK, titled "The Power of Personal Branding." I had signed up for MasterClass because I wanted to learn from people like Margaret Atwood and Aaron Sorkin, not this trash. Definitely won't renew the subscription if this is the kind of "expert" they plan to use from now on.

I mean shit that's a class I'd legit be interested in. PMK is the Queen of personal branding for her and her children. So if she's picked up something useful I'd listen to her.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

So if she's picked up something useful I'd listen to her.

She’s definitely picked up some useful things along the way. We’re talking about her/them right?  Every single time people think or talk about this family, good or bad, it’s keeping their name out there and putting money in their pockets.  So I’d say she’s pretty good at branding. 

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

She’s definitely picked up some useful things along the way. We’re talking about her/them right?  Every single time people think or talk about this family, good or bad, it’s keeping their name out their and putting money in their pockets.  So I’d say she’s pretty good at branding. 

Exactly, If I'm trying to be a big influencer then I am definitely going to listen to PMK and take some tips from her.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I'm pretty sure the Masterclass people are trying to appeal to a range of people with who watches these things & not just you.

If PMK knows anything at least she knows about this considering at least 2 of her daughters are multi millionaires & maybe even billionaires depending on who you ask.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

She’s definitely picked up some useful things along the way. We’re talking about her/them right?  Every single time people think or talk about this family, good or bad, it’s keeping their name out there and putting money in their pockets.  So I’d say she’s pretty good at branding. 

Sure, they’re filthy rich, but still seen as selfish, vain, vulgar, empty vessels by much of the public. Not something I’d aspire to. 🤷‍♀️

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Sure, they’re filthy rich, but still seen as selfish, vain, vulgar, empty vessels by much of the public. Not something I’d aspire to. 🤷‍♀️

You wouldn't but, they also have MONEY + Power, and these days folks see becoming a YouTube/Social Media Famous as the way to make FAST money legally. 

So I can see why folks namely these kids/young adults coming up now wanna be like them. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Exactly. The point is they are being seen. They stay relevant on all the hate being spewed their way.  I’d say that keeps them in the spotlight even more than having fans because the haters are So Passionate. 

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

You wouldn't but, they also have MONEY + Power, and these days folks see becoming a YouTube/Social Media Famous as the way to make FAST money legally. 

So I can see why folks namely these kids/young adults coming up now wanna be like them. 

Some money is necessary to live a comfortable and enjoyable life, but i would hope most kids aren’t raised to value it above all else. Why the need to make fast money? This sounds like the rationales drug dealers use. 

3 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Exactly. The point is they are being seen. They stay relevant on all the hate being spewed their way.  I’d say that keeps them in the spotlight even more than having fans because the haters are So Passionate. 

Passionate where and how? Most people just ignore them and roll their eyes when they come across news about them. And “hate” is a strong word. Being disgusted by them isn’t the same as hating them. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Some money is necessary to live a comfortable and enjoyable life, but i would hope most kids aren’t raised to value it above all else. Why the need to make fast money? This sounds like the rationales drug dealers use. 

These kids coming up now and "baby adults" under 25 do not see even a basic "bare bones" comfortable life in the state of everything right now.

They see all the material items their fav influencer/celebrity is showing on social media and they want that. No matter what parent/guardian/mentor is trying to inform them about adult life and money they see the private jets and whatnot and think how can I get that too?

It's why that one kid is the highest earner on YouTube from reviewing toys and why OnlyFans is so big also why do you have these TikTok stunts getting national news attention because everything is all for clout/clicks/likes/what will make me go viral.

Hell, I am sure there is a surge of feet picture sellers now because I've seen several young ladies talk about how they have XYZ and make THOUSANDS a month selling feet pictures.

There will always be people looking to make quick LEGAL money, especially now as we learn to live with covid.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

The Kar/Jens are the very definition of how to get legally really rich without any talent or schooling. Kids look at them & wonder why they should spend 4 years in college just to then spend the next 20 years paying off their student debt when with the right videos & a lot of photoshop they can make millions. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
25 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

These kids coming up now and "baby adults" under 25 do not see even a basic "bare bones" comfortable life in the state of everything right now.

They see all the material items their fav influencer/celebrity is showing on social media and they want that. No matter what parent/guardian/mentor is trying to inform them about adult life and money they see the private jets and whatnot and think how can I get that too?

It's why that one kid is the highest earner on YouTube from reviewing toys and why OnlyFans is so big also why do you have these TikTok stunts getting national news attention because everything is all for clout/clicks/likes/what will make me go viral.

Hell, I am sure there is a surge of feet picture sellers now because I've seen several young ladies talk about how they have XYZ and make THOUSANDS a month selling feet pictures.

There will always be people looking to make quick LEGAL money, especially now as we learn to live with covid.

I don’t see most kids being raised that way. The Kartrashians weren’t broke and selling sex and trash weren’t their only options. I can see how kids raised without much, living in dangerous neighborhoods, going to subpar schools feel like very little is within their reach without the opportunity for higher education or training. These are the kids who are often tempted to find an “easy” way out, by dealing drugs or other shady activities. The Ks could have used their privileges and gotten college educations, and a couple did (although they never used them). I think Robert K would be appalled and disgusted at how his kids turned out. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Ok I revise my statement.  It’s been my observation that people who are disgusted by them are quite passionate. And it drives the KJs and keep them relevant. Fans come and go, but contempt/disgust/bad feelings live a long, long time. Until that disgust becomes indifference (never gonna happen), the KJs will never die. Look at these forums.  There are thousands and thousands of posts.  Many of them (most?) negative, but it’s doesn’t matter.  People are talking. That’s my personal, humble opinion and that’s all I’ll say. 

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Like 3
51 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Are you telling me that my feet could be making me thousands of dollars??  How does that even work??  Not asking for a friend.  Lol.  My feet are really cute!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
27 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Ok I revise my statement.  It’s been my observation that people who are disgusted by them are quite passionate. And it drives the KJs and keep them relevant. Fans come and go, but contempt/disgust/bad feelings live a long, long time. Until that disgust becomes indifference (never gonna happen), the KJs will never die. Look at these forums.  There are thousands and thousands of posts.  Many of them (most?) negative, but it’s doesn’t matter.  People are talking. That’s my personal, humble opinion and that’s all I’ll say. 

The disgust is basically indifference, imo. Most people I know simply roll their eyes and scroll past any articles featuring them. They no longer click on them and post comments like they may have years ago. There are too many legitimate serious news topics these days to keep talking about this trash. 🤷‍♀️ Even the comments here have been far, far fewer than they were years ago. I come here simply out of habit, as I participate in several other topics. Compare the number of comments, positive or negative, to those from a few years ago and note the difference.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

The Kar/Jens are the very definition of how to get legally really rich without any talent or schooling. Kids look at them & wonder why they should spend 4 years in college just to then spend the next 20 years paying off their student debt when with the right videos & a lot of photoshop they can make millions. 

Exactly 

• Sad 2
55 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I don’t see most kids being raised that way. The Kartrashians weren’t broke and selling sex and trash weren’t their only options. I can see how kids raised without much, living in dangerous neighborhoods, going to subpar schools feel like very little is within their reach without the opportunity for higher education or training. These are the kids who are often tempted to find an “easy” way out, by dealing drugs or other shady activities. The Ks could have used their privileges and gotten college educations, and a couple did (although they never used them). I think Robert K would be appalled and disgusted at how his kids turned out. 

Even kids raised in a middle class, parents drive a new car every year and they take an annual vacation yearly + said child plays a sport wants more/better for themselves.

That's not just an aspiration for someone who lives in the inner city because they are smart enough to see the local dope dealer and know yes you may see fast money with that, it's not anything to do long term because all you'll get is jail or a casket.

College isn't for everyone nor is it the ticket to a high earning wage unless you get certain degrees.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Even kids raised in a middle class, parents drive a new car every year and they take an annual vacation yearly + said child plays a sport wants more/better for themselves.

That's not just an aspiration for someone who lives in the inner city because they are smart enough to see the local dope dealer and know yes you may see fast money with that, it's not anything to do long term because all you'll get is jail or a casket.

College isn't for everyone nor is it the ticket to a high earning wage unless you get certain degrees.

I went to college and graduate school and I’ve never made a lot of money because of the field I chose. Education is not just about job training, but if you don’t already realize that then nothing I say will change your mind. Wanting “more” or “better” to me doesn’t necessarily refer to more money. Some see their parents with plenty of money, but want more meaning in their lives than they see their parents having. But I was raised to value things other than money. Not everyone with money flaunts it and encourages shameful conspicuous consumption, especially during a deadly pandemic and massive inflation. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

Think about how many reality TV “stars” have come and gone over the years.  I bet there were a lot that were smarter, or hotter, or more interesting than the Kardashians, but almost none of them are still this relevant to pop culture, especially after this many years.  Most of them can probably walk into a grocery store and shop for an hour without being recognized, even though they were on the cover of a bunch of magazine 15 years ago.  The difference is PMK.  The woman knows what she’s doing, and if personal branding is something you’re interested in it would be silly to disregard her experience just because of who she is.  Credit where credit is due, I think.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I went to college and graduate school and I’ve never made a lot of money because of the field I chose. Education is not just about job training, but if you don’t already realize that then nothing I say will change your mind. Wanting “more” or “better” to me doesn’t necessarily refer to more money. Some see their parents with plenty of money, but want more meaning in their lives than they see their parents having. But I was raised to value things other than money. Not everyone with money flaunts it and encourages shameful conspicuous consumption, especially during a deadly pandemic and massive inflation. 

I know that some like yourself are blessed/lucky to attend college and get a degree in something they're interested in or enjoy learning about however that is simply not the case now.

And IMO traditional four year college doesn't do any on the job training. Vocational/Technical Colleges are where you'd go for that. 

Also yes I know wanting better or more for ones self doesn't necessarily mean a fat bank account, however the better whatever it may be costs money.

And yes the Kardashians are tacky like every other influencer showing off but that's how they make all that money they're able to flaunt with private jets, luxury cars and multi-million dollar homes.

• Sad 2
14 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

And you would not be the target audience for a course on personal branding.  It’s not something you would care about, regardless of who was teaching it.  Neither would I.  But those who are interested in that subject would probably learn a lot from PMK, because she’s been in that business for decades now.  

13 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I know that some like yourself are blessed/lucky to attend college and get a degree in something they're interested in or enjoy learning about however that is simply not the case now.

And IMO traditional four year college doesn't do any on the job training. Vocational/Technical Colleges are where you'd go for that. 

Also yes I know wanting better or more for ones self doesn't necessarily mean a fat bank account, however the better whatever it may be costs money.

And yes the Kardashians are tacky like every other influencer showing off but that's how they make all that money they're able to flaunt with private jets, luxury cars and multi-million dollar homes.

I wasn’t particularly “blessed.” It took me a long time to pay off my graduate school loans. Plenty are still out there doing the same. And no, most undergraduate programs don’t do any job training, because that’s not what it’s about. 

11 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I wasn’t particularly “blessed.” It took me a long time to pay off my graduate school loans

And that right there is my whole point of the younger generation coming up right now. They do not want to do that weather college is their path in life or not. 

They see people like the Kardashians and others like them living their lives the way they want without having to work a traditional 9-5 job or spending years in college and paying back a seemingly never ending loan debt from said college. 

• Sad 2
2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:
2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Passionate where and how? Most people just ignore them and roll their eyes when they come across news about them. And “hate” is a strong word. Being disgusted by them isn’t the same as hating them. 

I absolutely hate & flat out disgusted by the Kardashians. I can't even find one redeemable thing about them in their years of constant in-your-face famewhoring. They're basically bedbugs. 

3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

If my kid and/or niece wants to be like those idiots & are influenced by them, then I flat out failed as a parent.

20 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I mean shit that's a class I'd legit be interested in. PMK is the Queen of personal branding for her and her children. So if she's picked up something useful I'd listen to her.

If I want to be a money hungry lowlife with no soul, no sense of shame, self-respect, morals, & any amount of common sense, then I'll take that stupid class of hers. Maybe, Kris can also tells us how she sell her soul a long time ago for donuts & Now-Laters.

• Applause 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Magog said:

I absolutely hate & flat out disgusted by the Kardashians. I can't even find one redeemable thing about them in their years of constant in-your-face famewhoring. They're basically bedbugs. 

If my kid and/or niece wants to be like those idiots & are influenced by them, then I flat out failed as a parent.

If I want to be a money hungry lowlife with no soul, no sense of shame, self-respect, morals, & any amount of common sense, then I'll take that stupid class of hers. Maybe, Kris can also tells us how she sell her soul a long time ago for donuts & Now-Laters.

First bit of advice from PMK - lots of nudity, best to look like a live sex doll with your mouth wide open. Even better - make some porn! If you’re male and can’t pimp yourself out, she can’t help you. Rob would’ve been far better off, and probably happier, imo if he had used his education and maybe even gone on to law school like his dad. His kid is still much better off than any of his sisters’ kids, because he exploits her the least. The rest of them are doomed with such toxic parents. They’ll be rich, but empty, devoid of values, and uneducated. Not something anyone should aspire to. 

Edited by Cinnabon