Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Dark Swan Rises / Dark Swan

yeswedo
  • Start Topic

So, Regina breaks up with her boyfriend, and Henry is distraught and concerned.

Emma disappears after being swallowed by evil magic black goo, and hey, milkshakes and a good novel all around?  

When it comes to nurture vs nature and that kid?  Nurture definitely won.

• Love 7

Emma wasn't even there to pull the Sword from the Stone. Merlin's warning to wee!Emma seems pointless.

The Dark One's dagger is part of the sword.  So I think that was a warning about not grabbing the dagger.  Still too cryptic to be helpful.

• Love 4

You know, for the first time in the entire series--and I do mean the entire series--I'm loving Dark Imp Rumple.

Bwhahha--is the nurse actually named Ratchet?  

Okay, the Hook/Henry scene is enjoyable.

"Can't be a surprise your family's troubled."  Good line.

Edited by Mari
  • Love 1

Dang, Killy. Tryin to rip out hearts?

He keeps a knife?

Holy crap! Zelena can regrow limbs?

Well, he has ripped out hearts before (Aurora, I think); and once Zelena had her magic again she could re-attach her hand - like Rumple did for Dr. Frankenstein/Whale

Edited by Worsel
  • Love 1

What happened to needing both light and dark to cast.  I guess the wand was the 'light'.  And isn't kind of stupid for Merlin to create a wand that only evil can wield?

Well, yes,

But, the legendary super light magic wielders on this show tend to have some brain deficiencies.  (See:  Glinda)

Or, he's evil, and has plans.  That's possible, too.

How did Regina stop Zelena? I couldn't tell.

Yeah, I missed that, too.

What, exactly, did Regina do to scuttle Zelena's plan and weaken her?  Was it the being pregnant?  Was that what weakened her?

How did Regina stop Zelena? I couldn't tell.

She reattached the cuff while Zelena was weakened/distracted after using the wand - apparently using the wand took a lot of her energy

Edited by Worsel

And let the SQ vs. CS wars begin anew.

Well, that drives about 1/2 of their online mentions.  They probably think of that as a win.

Hahah!  Granny has protocol for portal travel.

How did Regina know about the blanket--or where to find it? 

Is Leroy possessed?  Or did he finally throw off the shackles of his cursed Storybrooke persona?  Because he hasn't been that loyal to Snow since before the original curse.

Edited by Mari