Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Preview

• Start Topic

Don't like the new girl, seems like a bitch. And what kind of stupid name is "Lala"? (I'm assuming it's short for something/a nickname, but still stupid sounding)

Season preview looks good, much better than last season. I hope they don't drag out the same storyline throughout the whole season again. How much do you want to bet Schwartz's proposal was reenacted for the cameras? LOL

• Love 1

I've just about given up on all of the Housewives shows but can't seem to take this show off of my DVR lol  It's the whole "trainwreck" thing - I'm sucked in.  Looking forward to this season but I would really be happy with NO STASSI at all...can't stand the girl.  

• Love 2

I haven't been able to watch the preview (stupid video won't load for me for some reason) but I am quite excited that Stassi is back and her life basically fell apart again. Apparently she's not so above all those "losers" who still work at SUR after all. Poor poor Stassi. *evil smirk*

• Love 3

I haven't been able to watch the preview (stupid video won't load for me for some reason) but I am quite excited that Stassi is back and her life basically fell apart again. Apparently she's not so above all those "losers" who still work at SUR after all. Poor poor Stassi. *evil smirk*

Yea but I feel like Stassi is one of those people that never "gets" the lesson of "don't judge b/c it can happen to you", therefore, she will still be the "i am above everyone" bitch that she's always been.  

I would be more than happy to NEVER see her on this show ever again.

• Love 3

Yea but I feel like Stassi is one of those people that never "gets" the lesson of "don't judge b/c it can happen to you", therefore, she will still be the "i am above everyone" bitch that she's always been.  

I would be more than happy to NEVER see her on this show ever again.

Or anywhere else…ever.

• Love 3

Oh! Em! Geeee! I think this is the only Bravo show ever that gets better year after year instead of going downhill!

Because it's actually built on the premise of deliciously trashy hate watch, instead of unintentionally delicious hate watch. I feel comfortable hating everyone on this show and changing my loyalty by the minute depending on who's doing what. And it only gets better as they get worse! Nov 2 can't come soon enough!

• Love 3

I've been in a 3 decade long relationship, we aren't married and don't plan to be anytime soon. That's a completely mutual thing. Marriage just isn't important to us.

That said, it obviously matters a lot to Katie. What I don't understand and never will is why would a woman want to marry a guy that has to be begged or threatened into proposing?

I wouldn't want to be with a man who I had to beg to marry me. I just don't get it.

If Katie wants marriage so bad and her boyfriend doesn't, its time to either forget marriage or find somebody who's willing to marry you without a gun to his head.

How can a person feel secure in a marriage where the only reason you're married is because of an ultimatum?

I guess a bad marriage is better than no marriage to these morons.

• Love 4

I don't get that either, I have friends who have been together for over a decade and have no plans to get married or even have kids. It's just not a big deal to them, which is great. If a girl is in a relationship and has to beg the guy for things like living together, marriage, or kids then I don't think the relationship is worth it. Personally, marriage is not a big deal to me. I don't need a white dress, expensive ring, and fancy (or even not so much) wedding to prove that my man loves me. I think girls like Katie see celebs and even friends like Scheana getting engaged and having an over the top ceremony and they think that is the ultimate relationship goal.

Stassi is back because she really is no better than the "losers" who work at SUR....and no one else will have her.

• Love 4

Maharincess and Fliptopbox, I agree with you both. I'm in a long, unmarried relationship as well and we're just fine. Maybe we'll get married one day, maybe not.

It's OK if 2 people in a relationship don't want marriage and its OK if they both do, but if one wants marriage and the other has to be forced into it, I don't see it lasting. He'll resent her for pushing him into it and she'll always wonder if the only reason they're married is because she forced it.

Doesn't seem like a happy future to me.

• Love 4

I'm also beyond thrilled to see Stassi's long-overdue come-uppance after her smug ass showed itself in full force last year.

Somehow she was sooooo sure that because her boyfriend "saved" her and got her a fancy new life/apartment that it somehow made her soooo above all those other "losers"---when she acted like that, it only made me want to root for her demise all the more. And lo and behold, karma took on the bitch who definitely needed to find it the most!

• Love 1

Is Stassi still with the perfect boyfriend? I don't keep up with these people outside of this forum so I never know what's going on in real time.

Okay, so from what I know, they lost the perfect apartment they shared together and Stassi moved out and it was a messy breakup, but now they're supposedly back together. Whatever, their supposed romance still sounds beyond messy and unhealthy and not like a lasting union if breakup's/makeup's are a regular part of the relationship.

Here's her own very deep thoughts on the topic...: http://m.etonline.com/tv/173550_vanderpump_rules_star_stassi_schroeder_says_her_relationship_with_lisa_vanderpump_will_never_be_the_same/

• Love 1

Just watched the Season 4 Preview - this season actually looks amazing!

http://www.people.com/article/lisa-vanderpump-vanderpup-rules-season-4-trailer-bravo

I was kind of bored by the end of Season 3, but l am now excited for this show to return.

The new girl Lala looks insane, which is great. Also apparently Shay is a pill-popper!

I cannot look at the preview right now, but LaLa's name sounds vaguely familar for some reason. I would not be surprised if Shay abused pills, given that everyone on this show ends up being another loser once they get more screen time on this show.

Gawd, I hate this show find myself watching it. Why?

Edited by Ubiquitous

Because it's actually built on the premise of deliciously trashy hate watch, instead of unintentionally delicious hate watch. I feel comfortable hating everyone on this show and changing my loyalty by the minute depending on who's doing what. And it only gets better as they get worse! Nov 2 can't come soon enough!

I think that's why it works. They're all basically terrible people, but we're not asked to pretend they're not, like we are with the Kardashians or on the Real Housewives. They're all kind of equal in that way. They also all seem pretty tonedeaf to how awful they are, which is why they don't seem to try and put on a show for us. It's obviously scripted but I feel like these are their real personas, because they're just all so awful.

Stassi reminds me of someone I know who basically has absolutely no problem with being judgmental and bitching at people for their shortcomings, but they are completely and utterly blind to their own, and everything wrong is somebody else's fault. Trust me, those people don't learn a damn thing even when they get knocked down a peg or two.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 3

I loved last season, but I don't know if I can watch another if they don't cut Scheana's camera time. It's odd that I can find a stranger so revolting! There's just something so inherently sleazy about her. I can't put my finger on it, but if I did I'd have to wash it.

It's like even if you cleaned her up and sandblasted off all the chemicals, makeup and plastic, she'd still be STICKY or something. I feel like I'm getting a cold sore every time she's on screen. Yuck!

I like Scheana for the most part. She was Bride Zilla last season on her wedding day but other than that, I find her to be one of the more tolerable and least offensive characters. She is the only one of the cast who is married (and didn't have to threaten her BF with an ultimatum) so that probably says something about her maturity level in comparison to the others.

• Love 1

I loved last season, but I don't know if I can watch another if they don't cut Scheana's camera time. It's odd that I can find a stranger so revolting! There's just something so inherently sleazy about her. I can't put my finger on it, but if I did I'd have to wash it.

It's like even if you cleaned her up and sandblasted off all the chemicals, makeup and plastic, she'd still be STICKY or something. I feel like I'm getting a cold sore every time she's on screen. Yuck!

That's pretty much how I feel about all of them!
  • Love 1

Kristen and Stassi, two very different kinds of narcissists. All Bravo shows depend upon the casting of narcissists because they rarely get better so the drama keeps coming. I watch these shows partly to educate myself about narcissists, having had to deal with two of them in my extended family - but part of me feels that, even as Bravo's narcissists are all about exploiting everyone around them, the network is about exploiting them. It's entertaining and educational, but also pretty sickening - I guess displays like VR are true horror shows!

• Love 1