Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: The Dog - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

I still think that Madison is a recovered junkie. When Nick said he was the expert, I saw that look on Madison's face.

Interesting theory. I would like that development. It would also stay true to her not telling her kids things they might need to know.

• Love 1

Maddie brings out a board game instead of talking to her daughter about what is going on in the real world.  No wonder her son is on drugs. 

The character never ever recovers - let the hatred begin....

• Love 2

Alicia's practical.  "How long we gonna wait"?  Very good question. 

Hell in a handbasket people.   I imagine seeing that, cops shooting people, I would freak the F out.  Ow her foot looks rough.

Okay, so this is way more interesting.  They could've compressed the first two episodes into one and gone to this much more quickly.  THIS is interesting. 

I mean, what they're driving past is interesting. Monopoly, not so much.

Hmm, so Alicia says waiting for someone to come home is deja vu. I'm thinking the Clarkes were waiting for Daddy to come home not so long ago and he never showed up. Maybe car accident??

Daniel and Travis can stop with sniping at each other, it's already grown tedious. 

I loved the seeing the hospital gone to shit...very reminiscent of what happened to the hospital Rick was in.

• Love 1

Power flickers & spooky flashlights. 

Nick, you are kind of being an asshole.

I'm thinking the Clarkes were waiting for Daddy to come home not so long ago and he never showed up.

I thought she meant waiting for Nick while he was out getting high

OM FUCKING GOD A DOG!!!!! NO I just convinced myself it was Jack London shit and OMG ZOMBIE Please not the dog!!!  They're running what the fuck where is the dog????

Edited by raven
  • Love 1