Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Do they have no other purpose to use Carter for other than prop duty? Has Carter ever shared a scene with either of those two in the last eleven years?!

I am sure he performed a wedding ceremony or two for each of them at one point or another.

• LOL 5
(edited)
16 hours ago, Aymery said:

also because it would really justify Li's pure rage towards Poppy.

But don't forget that Li also had some threatening words towards Luna. The pure rage would make more sense if it was Li's husband who Poppy had the affair with, potentially making him Luna's father. 

And if that were the case, there would also be more drama between Poppy and Luna, especially since there is already tension between them over Poppy's happy pills.

Edited by Soapy Goddess
  • Like 1
(edited)

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for week of March 18:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, March 18:

Hope gives Thomas an answer to his marriage proposal.  Luna tells Bill about her frustration not knowing who her father is.  Poppy makes a big request to Finn.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, March 19:

Hope’s decision causes emotional fallout from the Logans and Forresters,  Steffy’s anger at Hope reaches an all-time high.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, March 20:

Carter attempts to convince Liam that Thomas has changed.  Their feud reignites when Hope stands up to Steffy.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, March 21:

Bold & Beautiful will be preempted for CBS’ March Madness.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, March 22:

Bold & Beautiful will be preempted for CBS’ March Madness.

Thursday's & Friday's episodes sound like they'll be the best of the week 😂  

Edited by ByTor
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6

Checking out the spoilers apparently the Forrester men are going with full on delusional next week. 

Thomas reels to Ridge about how Hope blindsided him.

Blindsided?  How is Hope sticking to the exact same thing she's said every single time you've brought up getting married blindsiding you? You blindsided her by springing another proposal on her before she told you she was ready for it, and then storming out in anger when she gave you the same answer she's been giving you. 

Ridge demands answers from Hope while Brooke defends her.

Dude, you're the one who convinced your son to do this shit, when Hope has been clear that she's not ready yet. You want answers from someone? Ask yourself why you keep pushing this relationship. (Spoiler alert, it's probably because you figure if he has Hope locked down, your son won't go all psycho, and you can shove all responsibility for his mental well being onto her shoulders). 

Zende asks Luna if there is a possibility of a future for them.

I mean... Zende, what are you doing, man? She's told you how many times that she loves RJ and doesn't see you that way?  Leave her alone already. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Hope shouldn't have to change her mind to rush into a marriage she's not ready for. Loving him should be enough for Steffy and Ridge and Thomas.  

She has forgiven and let go of so much, he can't give her some time? 

Let's see how happy he is listening to Steffy. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for week of April 1:

Finn accuses Steffy of using Thomas and Hope’s breakup to create a Forrester vs. Logan feud.

Zende and Luna find themselves in a surreal situation.

Hope is surprised by Liam’s authentic concern and comfort.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, April 2:

Steffy flips when she learns of the memorial service Deacon is planning for Sheila.

The Logan sisters attempt to dissuade Deacon from involving Finn and Hope in his plans.

Liam and Hope share an endearing moment with Beth.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, April 3:

With Hope and Finn in attendance, Deacon gives an emotional farewell to Sheila Carter.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, April 4:

Steffy and Liam are conflicted by Finn and Hope’s choice.

Lauren Fenmore visits Eric, who reminiscences about his time with Sheila.

Finn gives an impassioned sendoff to his mother.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, April 5:

Eric and Lauren rejoice over Sheila’s passing.

Hope and Finn bond over their shared connection.

Unable to leave her, Deacon accompanies Sheila’s body to the crematorium.

Source.

Edited by EleanorD
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, EleanorD said:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, April 5:

Eric and Lauren rejoice over Sheila’s passing.

Source.

I am calling it. Sheila wakes just as she is put to the flame.

• LOL 10
(edited)

Is Sheila going to wake up. Lol this spoiler sounds odd. Something has to happen here. 

3 hours ago, EleanorD said:

Edited by Artsda
3 hours ago, Lilac2000 said:

I'm thinking we're finally going to see those toes! And sounds like Finn/Hope is happening although they're teasing Liam/Hope too? 

I hope that Liam does decide he's really in love with Hope after all, and when he goes to tell her, he walks in on her and Finn in bed. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Steffy and Liam find themselves with yet another thing in common: Neither is thrilled that Finn and Hope decided to attend Sheila’s memorial!

Hey, Waffle, unless they're taking Kelly and Beth to the memorial, none of this is any of your concern.

And, Steffy, you know how much trouble Finn is having processing all of this. If going to the memorial feels like something he needs to do, then you should support him. It's not like he can bring her home with him, she's dead. I get hating Sheila and not wanting her around, but from the moment Finn has found out she was his birth mother, Steffy has never allowed him to figure out how he feels about it. And, again, I get it, she was dangerous. But, she's dead now (as far as we all know), so she's not a present danger. It's time to back the fuck off and let him deal with all the conflicting emotions he's been facing. Steffy is treating Finn exactly the way she treated Thomas - diving in when his emotions are all over the place and telling him how he should feel and act, based on what is most comfortable for her. 

• Like 4
(edited)
On 3/29/2024 at 1:52 PM, EleanorD said:

Finn accuses Steffy of using Thomas and Hope’s breakup to create a Forrester vs. Logan feud.

!!!

Is John Finnegan Jr waking up to the type of unholy slag he married? 👀 Oh ho ho, I might dust off my Paramount Plus account to watch this!

Hope is surprised by Liam’s authentic concern and comfort.

*Snort*

Liam and Hope share an endearing moment with Beth

Was it Beth cutting Thomas out of all the family photos? I hope it's that.

Knowing this show, it's just gonna be her parent trapping Lope, and just.....no.

Well damn, that's a fast turn around on Hinn but after this last week, I'm shipping it out of spite, chemistry be damned. 

I'd say I wouldn't want Hope's reputation ruined but it's pretty much tainted anyway after dating a child abuser, so why not go full dark no stars?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Hey, speaking of spoilers ... I have read in several spots that Ivy is coming back. I would love nothing more than to have Ivy get together with Liam and Hope gets with Finn, which leaves bitch Steffy and her delusional brother out in the cold. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1

Just saw next week's spoilers and the one that jumped put was Liam and Hope agree to let Deacon spend more time with Beth. I thought Kelly or Hayes would be the child in danger due to Sheila drama but I guess Beth? Huh. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, April 15:

Steffy demands that Deacon snap back to reality.

R.J. learns the truth about Zende and Luna.

Where does Steffy get off making any demands of Deacon? 

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, April 16:

Hope reveals the real reason she turned down Thomas’s proposal to Liam.

R.J. angrily confronts Zende for sleeping with his girlfriend.

There's a reason other than the one she's repeated over and over to everyone? 

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, April 17:

Liam and Hope agree to let Beth spend more time with Deacon.

Poppy attempts to comfort a heartbroken Luna.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, April 18:

Deacon pursues a new lead in his quest to prove he’s not crazy.

Finn shares his concern about Deacon with Steffy.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, April 19:

Lauren Fenmore shares details about Sheila’s past with Deacon.

Hope, Liam, Steffy, and Finn worry about Deacon’s mental health.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Steffy demands that Deacon snap back to reality.

Is that something she learned from her mommy the world renowned physia-keyatrist?i love lucy vintage GIF

• LOL 4

Spoilers for June 19-21:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, June 19:

Despite having had little to no interest in her ex in ages, Katie confesses her mixed emotions to Bill about his sudden family. Here’s hoping he draws a big, fat line between “your business” and “none of your business.”

And so it begins. As Ridge tries to make oil and water mix, Brooke’s corporate decision vexes Steffy.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, June 20:

Sheila fumes over Steffy’s influence on Finn. Obviously, only his Birth Mother™ should be able to sway him, not his lawfully wedded wife.

The situation between Katie and Poppy intensifies.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, June 21:

Sheila lets it be known that she is not to be messed with. Huh? Was there anyone left in all of Los Angeles who didn’t already know this?

• Like 4

Tom is more likable than half the cast, I rather hope he stays. 

Ted King is returning this week, so someone needs a defense attorney. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

I am grateful that the spoiler I read that said that Thomas would be returning with a new love, Amber, wasn't true. Having it just be two-faced Paris, while disappointing to see her again, was quite a relief.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
(edited)

I don't put a ton of stock in the spoilers from here, because they're usually, at best, wild speculation based off of like a three word teaser that gets out. And they're usually Thope shipper wish fulfillment, so take this one with a thousand grains of salt. But if Paris actually did cheat on Thomas with Carter, I would laugh for days. Imagine claiming to be so devoted to and in love with someone who you can't wait to marry and start a family with, and then ruin it to fuck the guy who dumped you at the altar. 

The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers: Paris Cheats with Carter – Sends Heartbroken Thomas Running Back to Hope?

We should mention that Paris will have a sweet scene or two with Carter Walton (Lawrence Saint-Victor) at the upcoming Fourth of July party.

Carter will probably congratulate Paris on her engagement to Thomas and hope that she has the happy life she deserves.

However, the exchange could easily get both Paris and Carter thinking about what might’ve been.

What if Paris also starts thinking about all the “what ifs” and grows closer to Carter again? Could Paris surrender to temptation with Carter and ultimately cheat on Thomas?

If so, that would give heartbroken Thomas a great reason to go running back to Hope! Thomas might realize commitment isn’t all it’s cracked up to be if someone isn’t willing to honor their word.

Perhaps Thomas could become rather disillusioned with the idea of marriage at that point.

Edited by KerleyQ
  • LOL 1

I never thought I'd see anything on B&B be more satisfying as Bridget getting pregnant by someone other than Nick, but Thomas' latest scheme going sideways because someone gets the jump on him for once might actually eclipse that 🫠😅

• Like 4

From the spoilers I saw for this week, when Liam finds out that Steffy thinks Sheila killed Tom and Hollis, he starts inserting himself into her marriage again. Finn then tells him to stay away from his wife. 

Raise your hand if you think Steffy will even make a minimal attempt to reduce how much time she spends with Liam in deference to her husband's justified concerns about Liam wanting to break up their marriage.  Anyone?  Bueller? 

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

Raise your hand if you think Steffy will even make a minimal attempt to reduce how much time she spends with Liam in deference to her husband's justified concerns about Liam wanting to break up their marriage.  Anyone?  Bueller? 

Ferris Buellers Day Off GIF

High School GIF

• LOL 4
5 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

when Liam finds out that Steffy thinks Sheila killed Tom and Hollis, he starts inserting himself into her marriage again.

Of course he does 🙄

Not that Steffy deserves Finn but I'm so tired of his weasel tactics and no matter want happens with Sinn, I don't want Steam to reunite on principle.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

From the spoilers I saw for this week, when Liam finds out that Steffy thinks Sheila killed Tom and Hollis, he starts inserting himself into her marriage again. Finn then tells him to stay away from his wife. 

She'll rant and rave over Hope though. 

• Like 5

Truly, the last year of Luna being worshiped for simply existing and her boring, go-nowhere kiddie romance with RJ was absolutely worth it if this is the way she is very likely going out.

I get the feeling this was not the original plan for Luna but honestly, it's working far better than the tired ass "most special person every bc we say so" routine. Find a way to keep her around cuz we been needed this brand of crazy to break up the Forrester/Logan crap (which is largely just Steffy at this point).

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Truly, the last year of Luna being worshiped for simply existing and her boring, go-nowhere kiddie romance with RJ was absolutely worth it if this is the way she is very likely going out.

I get the feeling this was not the original plan for Luna but honestly, it's working far better than the tired ass "most special person every bc we say so" routine. Find a way to keep her around cuz we been needed this brand of crazy to break up the Forrester/Logan crap (which is largely just Steffy at this point).

But honestly, think about it, you knew the other shoe was going to drop sooner or later. Whenever they bring in an outsider who is too wonderful for words, so demure and so mindful, they either ruin her, (like they did Flo), or she turns out to be not so wonderful after all. It's just the timing, this 180 turn on a dime, that's so surprising. The actress is really proving herself, but Luna has to go down in flames. We already have Sheila and Thomas, (and quite frankly Steffy the cousin-killer, who they write as a narcissist while pretending they don't), but this isn't the Bold and the Psychopathic. So there's no room to keep Luna now. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

TBH, I truly just expect her to disappear without a trace or get the Paris treatment. I didn't expect this turn of events.

You're right that  given the way new non-legacy characters, and especially people of color, get treated, I wasn't exactly invested when I knew the writers wouldn't be.

13 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

The actress is really proving herself, but Luna has to go down in flames. We already have Sheila and Thomas, (and quite frankly Steffy the cousin-killer, who they write as a narcissist while pretending they don't), but this isn't the Bold and the Psychopathic. So there's no room to keep Luna now

Is there, though? There's rumors that Thomas has been shuffled off so they can rebrand the character with a new recast, Sheila is relatively toothless and it's pointless to ever expect Steffy be painted as the entitled hellion she is. 

The only other pull on this show is watching Brooke and Taylor (.....well, mostly Taylor, honestly) duke it out over decades old beef, watching their daughters do the same and watching lame as Liam flit between the two of them like a ping pong ball in between whatever legacy child is parent trapping that week (I'm pretty sure Will is coming up to bat soon). I will watch literally anything else but that.

• Like 4

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I detest parent trapping. Especially by adult children.

I adore HT and DD, and they have great chemistry, but one of the last things I want to see is a Bill and Katie reunion, or even an attempt at one. Not without at least a years long slow organic build up with lots of non-romantic story to make it happen naturally. And we know that won't happen.

As to Steffy in the cage, I saw a spoiler that said that Finn would rescue her, and it made it seem like it would be soon. So that's pretty disappointing on both counts.

• Like 7
On 8/24/2024 at 7:20 PM, CountryGirl said:

IMG_1638.jpeg.8e5974894ec0d0b667a73b958b0d4452.jpeg

Love It Bride GIF by GifGari

I’m going to enjoy Steffy in a Cage so very much. 🤣😉

I can't help it, every time I see the picture of her in the cage, I'm singing "Bitch in a Box" (to the tune of "Dick in a Box.") 

• Angry 1
  • LOL 7

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, September 16:

Hope is stunned by Steffy’s shocking news.
(Why? Doesn't Steffy ALWAYS deliver shocking (i.e. threatening and demanding) news to Hope?)

Katie creates a scenario for Bill and Will to work out their differences.
(Yawn. Who cares? All this does is make me rue the day when Douglas will be SOARS'ed and we will no longer see adorable Joseph Henry. I also believe, that despite his protests, nuWill is secretly doing some covert parent trapping.)

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, September 17:

Steffy issues Hope a challenging ultimatum.
(ANOTHER one?)

Brooke demands respect from Taylor.
(Good luck with that, LOGAN!)

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, September 18:

Taylor greets Eric for the first time since returning to Los Angeles.
(I wish they would acknowledge that they used to be in a relationship. I'll bet they will greet like they were just former FIL & DIL.)

Brooke makes a confession to Finn.
(Lemme guess ... Hope still has the feels for Finn and Hope is vulnerable and confused right now, yadda yadda yadda. This will only serve to sow seeds of guilty compassion in Finn, especially as he will witness the continued beat down of Hope and HFTF by Steffy and Carter on the upcoming Monday show. If that's really Brooke's strategy, then it's brilliant!)

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, September 19:

Ridge and Taylor reminisce about their past.
(Here we go again!)

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, September 20:

Captain Deuce Stevens has a run-in with April during an office visit with Finn.

NOTE: Deuce Stevens is the FC private jet pilot and April is a lab tech at the hospital. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Brooke makes a confession to Finn.
(Lemme guess ... Hope still has the feels for Finn and Hope is vulnerable and confused right now, yadda yadda yadda. This will only serve to sow seeds of guilty compassion in Finn, especially as he will witness the continued beat down of Hope and HFTF by Steffy and Carter on the upcoming Monday show. If that's really Brooke's strategy, then it's brilliant!)

I'm guessing this has something to do with that scene in the preview of Hope telling Finn that they can't spend time together anymore. Brooke probably tells him that she was the one who suggested that to Hope because she's concerned about Hope getting hurt. And I agree, I do think it's going to plant some kind of seed in Finn. I thought that from that preview scene, that Hope backing off will trigger something in Finn. 

4 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

NOTE: Deuce Stevens is the FC private jet pilot and April is a lab tech at the hospital. 

I keep looking at this wondering two things: 1) Why is this even a thing that's happening? 2) Why is it the only spoiler for an entire episode? If you hadn't helpfully added that note, I'd be wondering a third thing - who the hell are these people??? 

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Like 4
26 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

I'm guessing this has something to do with that scene in the preview of Hope telling Finn that they can't spend time together anymore. Brooke probably tells him that she was the one who suggested that to Finn because she's concerned about Hope getting hurt. And I agree, I do think it's going to plant some kind of seed in Finn. I thought that from that preview scene, that Hope backing off will trigger something in Finn.

And what 180 from a few weeks ago when his ASS was telling her to basically fuck off. Yet next week we have him smiling at her in that scene.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And what 180 from a few weeks ago when his ASS was telling her to basically fuck off. Yet next week we have him smiling at her in that scene.

I noticed he was all smiles with her in the scene during the "Steffy's Alive!!!" party when she approached him to tell him what a hero he is. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

I noticed he was all smiles with her in the scene during the "Steffy's Alive!!!" party when she approached him to tell him what a hero he is. 

Yep, there as well. And are the spoiler monkeys smoking crack? It’s states above how Eric and Taylor are meeting for the first time since her return. But her ASS was in his house during the Steffy asskissing tour just this week. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

I saw some speculation that Taylor is going to tell Ridge she's back in L.A. because she's dying. Then Ridge will end up marrying her "on her deathbed," probably with Brooke's blessing, only for Taylor to make a miraculous recovery. 

• Sad 1
  • Angry 2
  • Useful 3

And on their honeymoon Taylor falls out of a helicopter

Or off a camel.

Or falls upon a pair of sharp shears held by Hope [brain tumor y'know].

Anything that will lead to her 32nd untimely demise ...

.🙄🥱🤣

Edited by Peppermint
NuNuTaylor hate
  • LOL 3
On 9/14/2024 at 11:48 AM, CharlizeCat said:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, September 20:

Good. Anything is better than Stuffy, Sludge the greasy hobo, and that haggard undead meerkat pretending to be Taylor.

• Like 1