Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Don't Be All, Like, Uncool

• Start Topic

(edited)

Is there any chance that Luann believes that Heather and Carole broke girls code because they made a huge deal out of this ergo giving it air time and exposing the fact that Ramona and Luann have had sex with random strangers?

I mean, if Heather didn't react so strongly this would have totally been a non issue, the trip would have ended as that was their last night. IMO Luann is upset because she thought that Heather and Carole were her friends and had her back, at this point every one in that cast knows that Luann likes to have sex and she said herself in this trip that she wanted to have a line of guys to choose from so there was always the possibility that this was going to happen.

Maybe Luann expected that if heather or Carole had any questions to come quietly and without alerting the filming crew , without a mike and ask her, if they would have done that, she could have explained that she did bring a guy the night before but she saw him out and that would have been the end of it. heather could had zoom in on Ramona. Heather and Carole were rightfully outraged but I do question their motivations, did they needed to get themselves miked to confront every body else on camera? If they wanted answers and wanted to question and rightfully so, why did they needed to get their mikes on?

I think at this point it is safe to say that Heather is not a newbie nor is she naive about how filming goes, there are plenty of things that all of these women do not want to air and they have some sort of code about it, by Heather and Carole bringing this kind of reaction they are securing that it is out there for public consumption and viewers scrutiny. IMO that is what really bothers Luann.

My thoughts are that Lu has embraced her sexual side in a big way on camera. That she was kind of liberated with the whole Pirate deal, and she has openly shown that she is a person who likes to have sex and is not ashamed of it. There was a scene early in the season where they were at that Boutique place and she had that young dude with her that she had met a few times and she made a big deal out of the fact that they were "going to the bathroom". She seemed to be openly saying on camera that she was going to go have some pleasure with this guy and she didn't much seem to care that the cameras were rolling - so much the better it seemed. She also talked in T&C about having just had the best sex of her life 2 days ago, and then talked of how much she liked her vibrator. Couple all of that with the talk of if being fine for Sonja to invite 10 guys over to the house, and I think it is pretty clear that Lu is looking to showcase this side of herself. If there was any HW in the history of HW's that would know about keeping their sexual needs under control while they were filming if they didn't want to be found out, it would be Lu after the Pirate deal. She did nothing to hide anything.  I also believe that Ramona's whole preening routing all season long has been about making Mario see what he no longer had. I wouldn't be one bit surprised to find out that Ramona intended/planned to have some sort of fun on the trip and to make sure that word got out about it via the show. 

I completely agree with Carole at this point, but I could be proven wrong. Lu wasn't particularly upset about anything at the time. She is making shit up for her storyline with regard to all of her mock outrage. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 6

I tried to google the lyrics to Girl Code but couldn't find them.  All I got was:

Don’t be so uncool
    You broke the girl code
    I gotta let you go
    I’m just doing me
    You broke the girl code
    So don’t be so uncool
    I gotta let you go

So what is the Girl Code Lu is 'singing' about?  Were Carole and Heather breaking the girl code by asking Lu about the naked man in their suite?  Hm.  Isn't a naked man being allowed to sleep in your suite without permission breaking the girl code?

But wait....who was the one who punted to Lu about the naked man?  It was....ta da.....Ramona.  Is it me or does the root of most of the pot stirring and crap go back to Ramona?  Didn't Ro basically imply that she was the one who knew that the naked man was allowed to stay at the house in her TH?  It seemed to me that Ro, once again, threw someone under the bus. 

Ya know, if you're on a trip being filmed for a reality show and you don't want things to be talked about that you did on that trip when the cameras weren't rolling,  then have a little restraint.  Otherwise own it.  Or maybe Lu's girl code is addressing something else.  I have no idea and I really don't care.

• Love 7
(edited)

Is there any chance that Luann believes that Heather and Carole broke girls code because they made a huge deal out of this ergo giving it air time and exposing the fact that Ramona and Luann have had sex with random strangers?

I mean, if Heather didn't react so strongly this would have totally been a non issue, the trip would have ended as that was their last night. IMO Luann is upset because she thought that Heather and Carole were her friends and had her back, at this point every one in that cast knows that Luann likes to have sex and she said herself in this trip that she wanted to have a line of guys to choose from so there was always the possibility that this was going to happen.

Maybe Luann expected that if heather or Carole had any questions to come quietly and without alerting the filming crew , without a mike and ask her, if they would have done that, she could have explained that she did bring a guy the night before but she saw him out and that would have been the end of it. heather could had zoom in on Ramona. Heather and Carole were rightfully outraged but I do question their motivations, did they needed to get themselves miked to confront every body else on camera? If they wanted answers and wanted to question and rightfully so, why did they needed to get their mikes on?

I think at this point it is safe to say that Heather is not a newbie nor is she naive about how filming goes, there are plenty of things that all of these women do not want to air and they have some sort of code about it, by Heather and Carole bringing this kind of reaction they are securing that it is out there for public consumption and viewers scrutiny. IMO that is what really bothers Luann.

Nope. If Luann doesn't want her picking up random men to sex up, then she shouldn't do it when she's filming period.

No matter how it is span, Heather and Carole are at no fault here.

If Luann doesn't want to be bothered, she shouldn't do things that'll bother others. 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 6

I completely agree with Carole at this point, but I could be proven wrong. Lu wasn't particularly upset about anything at the time. She is making shit up for her storyline with regard to all of her mock outrage. 

This is were we completely disagree, I do understand Luann's frustration

She probably went trough a hellish time behind cameras when the affair between Carole and Adam started, her niece was hurt, her family upset and despite of all that she kept mum and acted as if it wasn't a big deal in front of the cameras out of a sense of friendship to Carole and just pretended to move on and probably expected the same kind of loyalty from Carole.

The fact that Luann acted as if Carole's relationship with Adam didn't bother her at the time doesn't mean that she wasn't bother, just means she didn't show her real feelings on camera. Of course this is just MO.

They all have their hidden agendas and they all have in one way or another to control their narratives , some are more obvious than others but they all play that game.

Kristen realized that her douche bag husband hurt her and so he was gone, same with Heather but viceversa.

Ramona is trying to sell the fact that Mario still wants her

Sonja is trying to sell the fact that she has paid of her debt

Carole is trying to sell her young Carrie Bradshaw tale, the fact that she can't finish a book and can't even write her blogs because of that hasn't been approached by anybody.

Heather will never bring and probably would kill anyone who brought up the fact that she lost a big battle with Spanx.

They are all trying to control the narrative and know that they are some things that can be shown in camera and others than shouldn't. I still remain firm in my belief that Luann is very hurt that Heather and Carole didn't come to her and just waited to get miked, production awake and rolling and then voila, the rightful indignation properly displayed.

• Love 2
(edited)

She probably went trough a hellish time behind cameras when the affair between Carole and Adam started, her niece was hurt, her family upset and despite of all that she kept mum and acted as if it wasn't a big deal in front of the cameras out of a sense of friendship to Carole and just pretended to move on and probably expected the same kind of loyalty from Carole.

The fact that Luann acted as if Carole's relationship with Adam didn't bother her at the time doesn't mean that she wasn't bother, just means she didn't show her real feelings on camera. Of course this is just MO.

They all have their hidden agendas and they all have in one way or another to control their narratives , some are more obvious than others but they all play that game.

Kristen realized that her douche bag husband hurt her and so he was gone, same with Heather but viceversa.

Carole is trying to sell her young Carrie Bradshaw tale, the fact that she can't finish a book and can't even write her blogs because of that hasn't been approached by anybody.

Heather will never bring and probably would kill anyone who brought up the fact that she lost a big battle with Spanx.

They are all trying to control the narrative and know that they are some things that can be shown in camera and others than shouldn't. I still remain firm in my belief that Luann is very hurt that Heather and Carole didn't come to her and just waited to get miked, production awake and rolling and then voila, the rightful indignation properly displayed.

I just do not buy that Lu was so upset about the Adam/Carole thing at this time. Why pretend to be getting along with someone to this extent, and then later go crazy on Twitter that you were not really getting along? She seems to be wanting to retroactively make this a storyline for herself. There were so many pictures of the two of them having a great time during filming, right up until the very end,  including Carole at Lu's house. Are we to believe that Lu was really this mad at Carole, but for some reason hid it from everyone else, including Carole, to the extent that she was having her as a guest to her home? Dorinda has often tweeted pictures of the two of them together having fun at different times during the season, with captions like "oh the good old days, back when they still loved each other", which makes it clear that everyone else seemed to think they were fine. 

I've always thought that Lu got caught looking less than good at the end of the season, and her way to try to wiggle out of it was to go on the defensive and try to make Carole look bad about the Adam thing. To taint the image of Carole at the beginning of the season so that people would be preconceived to take Lu's side at the end. I think is exactly what has happened. Of the two, only Carole has proven to be truthful about the situation at this point. She said right from the beginning that we would all see that she and Lu were good friends until the end, until Lu accused her of something.

The more interesting thing is that Lu is always able to move past things. She always keeps her eye on the ball. There is nothing that Carole is going to say that would be worse than the things Ramona has said, yet Lu never retaliated towards Ramona. Last year the Countess was very upset with Sonja, for allowing gossip to be spread about her, and for making up the stuff about Harry. It was some pretty mean stuff that Sonja did, yet it doesn't seem to get the Countess down for very long. It certainly seems like she has seen an opportunity to make a big splash in this deal with Carole. I think that since the Countess was in the very real situation of being demoted last year, she knows how easily this can happen and she doesn't want to be faced with that situation again. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 7

I think, with Bethy's return and there now being eight HW's, the husbands and families were pretty much mothballed.  What little we saw were just crack fillers like the reason Lu was in Miami.  The most allotted time was to introduce Da-Ranter's  daughter and John to the show.  Bravo's Bringing Back Bethy season did not allow time for much else. 

I would bet that, if Ramoaner had allowed it and had Mario consented to be filmed, Bravo would have jumped at the chance to film them going through some stuff.  Maybe Ramoaner could have put on those stripper shoes and wobbled over to  Mario's place bringing him some food, smeared on her new bewbies and tempted him back.    lol

• Love 6

The same can be said for Heather and Carole, they have had no story line of their own at all this season.

Heather's tory line this season seems to be her conflict with the other women, nothing about her real life.

Carole's story line was that silly board election and her affair with the chef which was heavily downplayed after the first few initial episodes.

Luann doesn't mind IMO that the others know that she had one of her scapades, she is single and that is not the problem, I think she resents the fact that they made such a huge deal, the way Heather went about it IMO was OTT, did she had the right to be upset? Of course she did. What I am questioning is how was she able to control her anger and wait to be miked, production rolling and everything set in place before that anger found its place (during filming).

• Love 2

The same can be said for Heather and Carole, they have had no story line of their own at all this season.

Heather's tory line this season seems to be her conflict with the other women, nothing about her real life.

Carole's story line was that silly board election and her affair with the chef which was heavily downplayed after the first few initial episodes.

Luann doesn't mind IMO that the others know that she had one of her scapades, she is single and that is not the problem, I think she resents the fact that they made such a huge deal, the way Heather went about it IMO was OTT, did she had the right to be upset? Of course she did. What I am questioning is how was she able to control her anger and wait to be miked, production rolling and everything set in place before that anger found its place (during filming).

What makes you think that's what happened? It looked as though the production crews were there when Heather and Carol woke up. The rest of the house was not awake yet. The production crews caught Heather moments after she discovered the naked man. Seems simple enough? 

• Love 4

What makes you think that's what happened? It looked as though the production crews were there when Heather and Carol woke up. The rest of the house was not awake yet. The production crews caught Heather moments after she discovered the naked man. Seems simple enough? 

Why would the crew be filming as this women awake? they have not filmed them getting awake in any of the previous nights? why this one in particular? It just doesn't make any sense.

If it is true what has been suggested that the crew had a place to stay in the bottom floor, then it would actually require for them to be filming out of their doors for when they awake and for what purpose? Also there is the little pesky detail of the mike, I am sure that Heather or Carole didn't sleep with their mikes on, if it is true that Heather woke up, went to the bathroom and realized there was a naked guy, then there has to be a moment between that, filming crew getting in place, mikes being placed on Heather and Carole and then filming starting, so while I am not denying their right to be upset and bothered by what happened, I am questioning their delayed dramatic reaction.

• Love 3
(edited)

I think Heather and Carole have a right to be upset. IMO, in a shared space, all occupants should be informed of a visiting guest. I think out of respect for the other ladies, Luann or Ramona should have either walked their guest out or told the ladies he was staying in one of the rooms since it was late. It is not their private home so IDK, I just feel like Luann is wrong in this case. I think she's so focused on doing whatever she wants as a single woman that she doesn't care how her actions might impact others. Poor etiquette with that one.

A similar situation happened to a friend of mine who rented a suite in Jamaica with her sister and several friends. She awoke one night to find that one of the friends brought a man back to the suite and he was laying on the couch, snoring. He was clothed, but my friend was furious and woke everyone up in the suite by letting them know that. The person who brought him back hadn't even realized that he didn't go home after they hooked up.

I have to be honest, as rational as I try to be, I would have reacted in the same fashion my friend did and much like Heather did. The guy didn't have to rape or rob them for their anger to be justified, IMO.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 8

Why would the crew be filming as this women awake? they have not filmed them getting awake in any of the previous nights? why this one in particular? It just doesn't make any sense.

If it is true what has been suggested that the crew had a place to stay in the bottom floor, then it would actually require for them to be filming out of their doors for when they awake and for what purpose? Also there is the little pesky detail of the mike, I am sure that Heather or Carole didn't sleep with their mikes on, if it is true that Heather woke up, went to the bathroom and realized there was a naked guy, then there has to be a moment between that, filming crew getting in place, mikes being placed on Heather and Carole and then filming starting, so while I am not denying their right to be upset and bothered by what happened, I am questioning their delayed dramatic reaction.

But they obviously did miss Heather finding the guy, so it seems simple enough to me that the production crew came up to film them awakening (and I believe they do this most days, it just doesn't make it to the final cut because it's uninteresting) and caught her in the middle of her anger.  If your only issue is that their dramatic reaction was delayed, perhaps it was not.  It seems an odd thing to focus on either way, IMO. 

• Love 6

--I just feel like Luann is wrong in this case. I think she's so focused on doing whatever she wants as a single woman that she doesn't care how her actions might impact others. Poor etiquette with that one.

I have to be honest, as rational as I try to be, I would have reacted in the same fashion my friend did and much like Heather did. The guy didn't have to rape or rob them for their anger to be justified, IMO.

ITA, especially re Countess Class. Oh, Alex, wherever you are Down Under, please register here -- your been-there commentary would be a marvelous addition.

• Love 3

I can't even see how this would be a possibility. Let's say that LuAnn experienced some sort of hellish time during filming because Nicole was ranting to her about Adam or what have you, and LuAnn, being the oh so magnanimous woman that she is, decided, "The show must go on!" all the while taking Nicole's feelings into account; that LuAnn would be friendly with Carole during filming even while listening to Nicole (and possibly Victoria and Noel and whomever else in their family with an opinion on Adam and Nicole because they somehow all have a stake in who Nicole dates...) go on and on about Adam and Carole seeing each other.

LuAnn, after filming had wrapped, remained friends with Carole. Trying to create a narrative where LuAnn was truly hurt by Carole dating Adam just doesn't fit because of LuAnn's own actions after filming. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Maybe Lu is upset at being outed for a possible romp.

At the dinner on the first night of the trip, she said she had the best sex ever a few nights ago.

In Dorinda's blog she writes:  "Or Luann…after all, she’s apparently having great sex that makes her feel complete again. (Don’t tell her I said this, but it’s really simple: She’s in love. She’s still in love. That’s why it’s so fulfilling.)"

Lu is in love?  With someone back in NY?  Did she cheat on this person with John/David/James McSomeone in T&C?  Is her Pirate romp being repeated? 

Is she upset with Heather and Carole because, but for them being scared and angry at having a strange man able to wander the house at will in the night, her romp might have gone unknown? 

Edited by Crikey
  • Love 1

The film crew was not there when Heather woke up.  She told Carole that she woke up and grabbed her robe and as she was walking out through the other room, she saw the man.  She then said she went back into the bathroom, put something on and went downstairs.  Production crew was probably there at that point.  This doesn't mean the crew was necessarily staying at the house.   It doesn't seem to me that any of the women get up at the crack of dawn.  At that point, production probably told Heather to hold off and then miced Heather and Carole.  They were probably asked to reenact Heather telling Carole about what happened.  No biggy here.  They do this all the time.  Just because things may have been delayed a few minutes by production doesn't mean that Heather and Carole still didn't have the right to be livid about what happened.

So how did naked man get back to town?

• Love 7

The film crew was not there when Heather woke up.  She told Carole that she woke up and grabbed her robe and as she was walking out through the other room, she saw the man.  She then said she went back into the bathroom, put something on and went downstairs.  Production crew was probably there at that point.  This doesn't mean the crew was necessarily staying at the house.   It doesn't seem to me that any of the women get up at the crack of dawn.  At that point, production probably told Heather to hold off and then miced Heather and Carole.  They were probably asked to reenact Heather telling Carole about what happened.  No biggy here.  They do this all the time.  Just because things may have been delayed a few minutes by production doesn't mean that Heather and Carole still didn't have the right to be livid about what happened.

So how did naked man get back to town?

He probably stuck out his ahh.....um.... errrr,.......thumb, yes, that's it, his thumb and hitch hiked back to town. 

• Love 1

AS I said before, I do not judge their reaction, just their dramatic displays.

Heather had time between the time she found out the naked guy to get her robe on, get Carole up, go downstairs, get the crew going, get the mikes on, several minutes to check her purse, to check that everyone was live and well, to ask if anybody in the crew knew who this guy might had been, etc. While I agree with her confronting the possible suspects: Luann and Sonja, I do think that Carole and Heather went OTT with their questioning of Dorinda, all they had to ask her was , did you bring a guy home last night and allowed him to spend the night here? If Dorinda said No, then they needed to move on, same with Sonja, same with Luann, as soon as Luann said Yes and that she saw the guy out, that should have been it, instead Heather is talking about morals, Carole is inserting the fact that Luann doesn't even know the guy's name, Heather is crying and mandhandling curtains and shades, IMO completely OTT.

Heather's outrage should have been better served on Ramona, not with yelling and screaming to a person who is obviously not fully awake, but with a conversation later about how she had jeopardize everyone safety by bringing someone random in the house and how that was not cool.

Instead of that perfectly reason here we are discussing her reaction and her dramatic displays.

• Love 2

More than likely, production saw the guy exit the house as they were coming in and then went looking for the HW that had him overnight. Instead they found Heather/Carole upset and talking about it, filmed them then and mic'ed them after getting their initial reaction on film, hence the difference in sound/film quality from when we first hear/see H/C and when they talk to any of the other HWs.  JMO

More than likely, production saw the guy exit the house as they were coming in and then went looking for the HW that had him overnight. Instead they found Heather/Carole upset and talking about it, filmed them then and mic'ed them after getting their initial reaction on film, hence the difference in sound/film quality from when we first hear/see H/C and when they talk to any of the other HWs.  JMO

If your speculation is correct then Heather's reaction is even more fake than I thought before

If production had seen the guy leave and then found Heather and Carole talking about it then I am sure there was some exchange of information between them, so by this point Heather already knew the guy was not a thief, a rapist, has been there with one of the castmates, so Heather's hard line of questioning and her screaming and slamming had no other purpose than dramatic effect to further her story line which has been inexistant this season. IMO

• Love 2

But the difference is, we haven't seen them making up things after the fact. Maybe they had a storyline, maybe they didn't. As we've all discussed, we only know what Bravo shows us. Per usual, there will be some great stuff shown to us during the "lost footage" episodes that will have most of us saying "why didn't they show that to us during the season". 

This pains me - all of it with Lu.  I have loved her over the last two seasons, and before that I always enjoyed her. I never got that she was a "snake" as Beth said, but maybe I just didn't see it. I thought the fact that she seemed different over the last few seasons was very real, because not being chained to the Count any longer might have freed her to worry less about how she was portrayed and just have some fun. She was awesome at the reunion last year, and even though I love Heather and Carole, it was Lu I wanted to see this year. Lu back as a FT HW. 

But I cannot rationalize any of this in my own head. Heather has said that they make up twice on camera, and did it 3 times off camera. She was sending nice, congratulatory tweets to Lu after this trip, when Lu's fashion line officially launched. During the 2nd episode when they were showing Lu's new Hampton house, Heather sent the sweetest tweets, talking about how happy she was for the friend she loved to be moving into a new phase in her life and getting all the happiness she deserved. Why in the world would Heather have been sending such nice tweets to Lu if they were these moral enemies? Heather doesn't do that from anything I have ever seen. She really seemed thrown when Lu called in on WWHL and started attacking her and then sending all of those mean tweets. It just seems like Lu for whatever reason has decided to make stupid shit up for the show. 

• Love 6

AS I said before, I do not judge their reaction, just their dramatic displays.

Heather had time between the time she found out the naked guy to get her robe on, get Carole up, go downstairs, get the crew going, get the mikes on, several minutes to check her purse, to check that everyone was live and well, to ask if anybody in the crew knew who this guy might had been, etc. While I agree with her confronting the possible suspects: Luann and Sonja, I do think that Carole and Heather went OTT with their questioning of Dorinda, all they had to ask her was , did you bring a guy home last night and allowed him to spend the night here? If Dorinda said No, then they needed to move on, same with Sonja, same with Luann, as soon as Luann said Yes and that she saw the guy out, that should have been it, instead Heather is talking about morals, Carole is inserting the fact that Luann doesn't even know the guy's name, Heather is crying and mandhandling curtains and shades, IMO completely OTT.

Heather's outrage should have been better served on Ramona, not with yelling and screaming to a person who is obviously not fully awake, but with a conversation later about how she had jeopardize everyone safety by bringing someone random in the house and how that was not cool.

Instead of that perfectly reason here we are discussing her reaction and her dramatic displays.

I agree with you here. If Dorinda would have said "no", they could have moved on. Ditzy Dorinda didn't say "no". She said "I just came home and went to bed" which didn't answer the question as to if a guy came home with them. Then Carole said "was there a guy in the car with you when you came home". Her response was that she didn't have her contacts in. Frustrating. 

Why is it just about Heather's outrage?  Carole was right with her and interacted with Dorinda and the others just as much as Heather.

Amen sister. Carole was the one actually questioning both Dorinda and Lu (when she walked into Lu's bedroom). 

• Love 6
(edited)

I'll start with the last bolded statement in your post.  I hope this gets discussed at length tomorrow night.  It deserves more than a brief scene.

As far as the show becoming "less and less believable,"  we'd all be foolish to believe half of what we see on these shows IMHO.  

"Carole was disrespectful?" -  Why?  Because she expected Dorinda to answer her questions?   Since when can't a grown woman answer a question without her contacts?  Carole is not stupid.  By making such a ridiculous statement, Dorinda was dismissing Carole's inquiry and that is disrespectful IMHO.

I'm struggling with how to express my disbelief that you feel that Heather "invaded others' space."   These women walk in and out of each others' rooms all the time when they're on vacation.  Had Heather's space not been invaded by a total stranger lying naked in the adjoining room, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Short of  Dorinda not answering, "where is the fire extinguisher," I think she should be allowed to collect her thoughts. Or with this group STFU would also be a proper response. Carole's questions did not need an immediate response or any response at all. Where does it say one has to answer someone's question?  As Bethenny would say, "has the conversation judge weighed in on this?"   Dorinda has said she was shook up by her stay in the house.  These people do not behave normally.  I am including the whole lot of them from one telling a person to STFU, to telling people they are rude, to just having every discussion turn into an argument.  It is not normal and granted there are those who are more and less culpable but it has to be daunting. 

I don't have a struggle with invading others' space-if you walk into a room with the door closed and start screaming and demanding the person get up and throwing open the drapes - clearly  one has invaded or intruded on the others' space.  This nonsense they waltz in and out of each others' rooms all the time so it is okay does not include hostile entries and I would presume closed doors means someone wants privacy.  I realize the concept of a locked door is lost on many. 

Edited by zoeysmom

http://m.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rhony-gone-wild-sonja-morgan-forgets-panties-bethenny-frankel-dances-2015147

All this mess of production crew, the house staff, the drivers, etc. This is by no means a normal vacation, there are people in an out of that place at a given moment. Heather found a naked guy next door, she got outraged but cleverly instead of confronting every one behind cameras decided that on camera was juicier, got production going, miked and than started with her display of outrage, very convenient I must say.

I don't care how upset she was, she had absolutely no reason to storm in other's room, slam curtains, scream like a banshee and demand to know because all she needed to know she already did: one of her castmates had had sex with a guy the night before and the guy had spend the night at Bethenny's empty room. The guy was gone, their belongings were safe, while Heather and Carole could have used the moment to disccus bounderies and discuss safety issues when all are awake and sober, this display of screams and tears looked ridiculous to me. JMHO.

• Love 6

Why is it just about Heather's outrage?  Carole was right with her and interacted with Dorinda and the others just as much as Heather.

It sure isn't about that for me.  For me, it's all about Ramona and how inconsiderate she was. 

Ramona has been the shit-starter this whole season, yet her behavior slides by because everyone else gets blamed for starting the arguments while Ramona prances away.  And she is the shit-starter with the stranger occupying Carole and Heather's suite - she brought him there and she put him in the suite - so I reserve all my outrage for Ramona.  If she slides by without any sort of apology, AGAIN, for causing the trouble in the first place, then I will be outraged that the women didn't get outraged enough at Ramona.

• Love 13

I agree.

I am not understanding why both parties can't be wrong.  Wrong to bring the guys aboard without a heads up and wrong to overreact.   

Last year Carole and LuAnn were furious with Sonja over the facialist-LuAnn wrote Sonja off in her year end blog.  Carole did the same and went after the facialist.  Carole relies too heavily on the other women to make a storyline for her.  Her job seems to be to sit around and be the Greek chorus and pass judgment on others behavior.  When she gets called on being judgmental she backtracks to cool Carole. 

It was Carole this year that started the twitter crap when she was tweeting WWHL saying LuAnn was sleeping with a 23 year old and a married man.  Tonight Heather and Carole will be on WWHL so they will definitely get a chance to wipe the fingerprints on the weapon.

• Love 4
(edited)

Carole's hard questioning was out of place and should had been reserved for the guilty party in this case Ramona not Dorinda, but at least she didn't go as far as to scream, cry, open closed bedroom doors and open window shades while demanding people to wake up, that was Heather and that is why I am saying her reaction was OTT.

It sure isn't about that for me.  For me, it's all about Ramona and how inconsiderate she was. 

Ramona has been the shit-starter this whole season, yet her behavior slides by because everyone else gets blamed for starting the arguments while Ramona prances away.  And she is the shit-starter with the stranger occupying Carole and Heather's suite - she brought him there and she put him in the suite - so I reserve all my outrage for Ramona.  If she slides by without any sort of apology, AGAIN, for causing the trouble in the first place, then I will be outraged that the women didn't get outraged enough at Ramona.

I absolutely agree, all this mess was because Ramona was probably too drunk to see the guy out of the house. It was a selfish thing to do but hardly something unforgivable. These women were obviously not at risk with so many people in that house.

Ramona and Luann are more at risk by having random sex with stranger as far as STDs goes but that is nobody's business. Heather and Carole had the right to be upset and to demand this not happen again for safety reasons, but they could have done so behind cameras instead of waiting for the green light and the tears to start flowing.

I loved zoysmom comment, absolutely both parts can be wrong, in this case the wrong was done not even by Luann as she saw the guy out, the wrong was done by Ramona for not seeing the guy out and by Carole/Heather for bringing this whole incident to a dramatic level that didn't need to be.

Edited by Leroux
  • Love 3
(edited)

http://m.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rhony-gone-wild-sonja-morgan-forgets-panties-bethenny-frankel-dances-2015147

All this mess of production crew, the house staff, the drivers, etc. This is by no means a normal vacation, there are people in an out of that place at a given moment. Heather found a naked guy next door, she got outraged but cleverly instead of confronting every one behind cameras decided that on camera was juicier, got production going, miked and than started with her display of outrage, very convenient I must say.

I don't care how upset she was, she had absolutely no reason to storm in other's room, slam curtains, scream like a banshee and demand to know because all she needed to know she already did: one of her castmates had had sex with a guy the night before and the guy had spend the night at Bethenny's empty room. The guy was gone, their belongings were safe, while Heather and Carole could have used the moment to disccus bounderies and discuss safety issues when all are awake and sober, this display of screams and tears looked ridiculous to me. JMHO.

I agree, I don't for one minute believe that it's an anomaly for a random man to be in the house. Bethenny already alluded to LuAnn fucking a guy on the trip when they were leaving the yacht and stop to talk to the Club Med guys, when they ask his age, Bethenny says LuAnn already did that last night. During the St. Barth's trip, Aviva kept talking about how it wasn't really a "girls trip" because they were bringing guys home. I don't think this is virgin territory being entered here, pun intended. Edited by shoegal
  • Love 3

If your speculation is correct then Heather's reaction is even more fake than I thought before

If production had seen the guy leave and then found Heather and Carole talking about it then I am sure there was some exchange of information between them, so by this point Heather already knew the guy was not a thief, a rapist, has been there with one of the castmates, so Heather's hard line of questioning and her screaming and slamming had no other purpose than dramatic effect to further her story line which has been inexistant this season. IMO

No, Not at all IMO. They had no idea who this guy was/is, how he got to that upstairs bedroom that adjoined their room which was unlocked or what he saw/did while they were asleep. Have you ever heard of cell phone cameras, did he take pictures of them sleeping, did he go through their luggage/possessions, did he hurt 1 of the other HWs in the house...ect? They had no idea nor did production until everyone was accounted for. I believe her/Carole's reactions were honest/real and not amped up for the cameras.

Heather has had a storyline this entire season even though production showed nothing of her personal life/family. She was integral to Bethenny's storyline and most of Bethenny's TH were centered around Heather, sadly though, we never got Heather's feedback/TH because production/Bravo/Andy were more concerned about pushing/forcing Bethenny back into the show. 

I can say with all honesty, I would have been just as mad/upset/angry/loud/demanding answers as Heather/Carole were had it been me instead of her. IMO, none of these HWs has the right to jeopardize my safety by bringing a strange man(men) into a joint vacation home without letting me know first so that I can lock my bedroom door/take whatever precautions I deem appropriate to insure my safety. 

Why are you only upset with Heather? She was not the only one upset about the guy, Carole was as well but some are only focusing in on Heather which is puzzling to me.

• Love 10

Has it been verified by anyone that anyone had sex while in the T&C? Because I haven't heard the parties say they have had sex or even the other women say Ramona or LuAnn had sex. Huge presumption on anyone's part. Maybe they brought men back and drank, table danced and did somersaults for all we know.   Heather sleeps in the buff -maybe naked guy does as well. Being naked is not evidence in and of itself of having had sex with someone. Does it mean Heather had sex with Carole because she was naked and in the same room she was in? 

As for the link about the Carole film someone please tell Bethenny it is just wrong on every level to dance on dining tables-especially one that has been set.  It is wrong in a restaurant and it is wrong in a communal living situation.

• Love 2

I have to ask, why do you think this guy never used the common/adjoining bathroom? Most people use the bathroom after having sex and or before going to sleep, so more likely than not, he was in that bathroom at some point during the night, otherwise the door would have been closed, not open like it was. Did he just "sleep" in that room or did he/Ramona use it for their random hookup? Either way, why didn't she close that door when she left him in that room, she had to have taken him up there to begin with.

I am wondering if Ramona and he had sex in her room. Then he fell asleep. She probably objected to how much space he was taking up on the bed or to his snoring. She then probably told him to go sleep somewhere else, go upstairs, there should be an empty bed up there now that Bethenny is gone.

Wow. I really hate Ramona. I hate her so much that I was siding with Bethenny over the eat Bethenny's salad vs. go out to the restaurant for lunch. Then I got really pissed that Beth forgave her/let it go just because Ramona became playful and fake-laughed for about two hours after Beth corrected Sonja that she made the salads with hate. Do the other housewives really find her charming or likable when she's trying to kiss their asses? Her attempts to try to be cute and charming make me want to vomit.

• Love 6

Is it wrong that I'm wondering if the young guy dancing on the table is the one that Carole says Luann boinked in T&C?

Tell you what: I'm not famous at all and I've gone on girls' trips before (am leaving for one in a couple weeks) and if I had been Heather/Carole, it would be some smoke in the city.  I don't care if there are a dozen other people around.  I don't care if they were filming or not.  If I'm asleep and there are people traipsing about into a part of the house which can be reasonably considered private (the bedroom/bathroom I use and/or am connected to) without my knowledge, I'm gonna be irritated.  If I wake up and find a nekkid ass man there ... with no sign of my friends nearby ... I'm going to flip the fuck out (yes, I'm one of those nasty people who uses the word "fuck").  I'm ripping open curtains, kicking open doors and whateverthehell else.  It was unsafe.  I don't care if the camera crew stayed there the entire night filming him while he slept (which I don't believe at all).  No, nothing happened to their bodies or property, but that doesn't mean that they weren't left vulnerable.  I would be shaking at the idea that someone *could have* watched me or pawed through my things.  Strangers - particularly strange men - can be predators in a house full of women. And whoever brought that man home made a decision for all of them without all of their input.  If you're going to screw a man, so be it.  Good for you and enjoy.  But you don't then leave your NAKED conquest alone in a room attached to mine because you want nothing further to do with him.  And if y'all weren't fucking and he's just someone who's visiting (yeah, right), then tap on the door and let me know that he'll be sleeping it off in the room next to mine.  Simple.

This was egregious.  I would've been lighting that whole house up.

• Love 24

They do NOT film 24/7 or we would have seen the guys in the house after they brought them back. Production normally stays else where, at another hotel/house and filming times are preset so that the women have ample opportunity to get their makeup on, mic pacs on, ect. When we first see/hear Heather, she is not mic'ed up nor is the "film" the same quality as it is a little later on. IMO, production got there as everything was first happening and filmed with regular video equipment, not their cameras, hence the difference in film/sound.

I also don't think they had time to check on their "things" to make sure everything was still there and I also doubt that was their main concern. Their PERSONAL/PHYSICAL safety was put at risk by Ramona's need to get her itch scratched.

Why bring strange guys back to the house for a quickie when you are on a HW trip if you don't want it talked about ON CAMERA? Seems to me that LuAnn and Ramona wanted their hookups known, LuAnn has been talking all season long about her sexual appetite and IMO, Ramona wanted it known to "show" Mario what he is "missing".

JMO

• Love 12

Is it wrong that I'm wondering if the young guy dancing on the table is the one that Carole says Luann boinked in T&C?

I think it's the one Bethenny says LuAnn "had" on the first night.

• Love 1

Tell you what: I'm not famous at all and I've gone on girls' trips before (am leaving for one in a couple weeks) and if I had been Heather/Carole, it would be some smoke in the city.  I don't care if there are a dozen other people around.  I don't care if they were filming or not.  If I'm asleep and there are people traipsing about into a part of the house which can be reasonably considered private (the bedroom/bathroom I use and/or am connected to) without my knowledge, I'm gonna be irritated.  If I wake up and find a nekkid ass man there ... with no sign of my friends nearby ... I'm going to flip the fuck out (yes, I'm one of those nasty people who uses the word "fuck").  I'm ripping open curtains, kicking open doors and whateverthehell else.  It was unsafe.  I don't care if the camera crew stayed there the entire night filming him while he slept (which I don't believe at all).  No, nothing happened to their bodies or property, but that doesn't mean that they weren't left vulnerable.  I would be shaking at the idea that someone *could have* watched me or pawed through my things.  Strangers - particularly strange men - can be predators in a house full of women. And whoever brought that man home made a decision for all of them without all of their input.  If you're going to screw a man, so be it.  Good for you and enjoy.  But you don't then leave your NAKED conquest alone in a room attached to mine because you want nothing further to do with him.  And if y'all weren't fucking and he's just someone who's visiting (yeah, right), then tap on the door and let me know that he'll be sleeping it off in the room next to mine.  Simple.

This was egregious.  I would've been lighting that whole house up.

I so agree!!! The thing that escapes some people, IMO, is that something could have happened because Heather/Carole were at their most vulnerable, asleep with no idea that a strange man was in the adjoining bedroom. Also, take into account, that this behavior of bringing unknown men back into a joint vacation home will most likely happen again and each time it happens, the risk of something bad happening to 1 of the HWs increases. JMO

• Love 10

Has it been verified by anyone that anyone had sex while in the T&C? Because I haven't heard the parties say they have had sex or even the other women say Ramona or LuAnn had sex. Huge presumption on anyone's part. Maybe they brought men back and drank, table danced and did somersaults for all we know.   Heather sleeps in the buff -maybe naked guy does as well. Being naked is not evidence in and of itself of having had sex with someone. Does it mean Heather had sex with Carole because she was naked and in the same room she was in? 

Seriously, I think it's super weird that a Heather sleeps naked while sharing a room with Carole. I'm a naked sleeper, but not on group trips and certainly not while sharing a room with anyone who is not my husband, when the doors are unlocked and apparently open, and there are camera crews. Especially if people are barging into bedrooms screaming at people to wake up.

Interesting point though about whether sex happened or not. At least with naked guy and Ramona. I'm guessing for sure LuAnn sealed that deal.

• Love 4

But this whole conflict isn't about sex so it doesn't matter whether or not sex was had. This is about exposing coworkers or friends or whatever to a strange man when said coworkers or friends are unable to assess situation and defend themselves if need be.

• Love 19
(edited)

I so agree!!! The thing that escapes some people, IMO, is that something could have happened because Heather/Carole were at their most vulnerable, asleep with no idea that a strange man was in the adjoining bedroom. Also, take into account, that this behavior of bringing unknown men back into a joint vacation home will most likely happen again and each time it happens, the risk of something bad happening to 1 of the HWs increases. JMO

Pretty much. They should have had a say in whether the guest could stay in the adjoining bedroom. At the very least, it was incredibly lame of Ramona and/or Luann not to make sure the guy stayed in their room or went home. Have the decency to keep him in your quarters when you're done doing whatever or escort him out.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 6

I don't think it makes a difference if the guy was naked or not.  It just makes even more creepier than it already was.  I also don't think it makes a difference if these two men had sex with Ro and Lu.  They were still accountable for them.

I guess the countess's rule is that you're allowed to put live feet on the table, not fake ones.......

• Love 7

Seriously, I think it's super weird that a Heather sleeps naked while sharing a room with Carole. I'm a naked sleeper, but not on group trips and certainly not while sharing a room with anyone who is not my husband, when the doors are unlocked and apparently open, and there are camera crews. Especially if people are barging into bedrooms screaming at people to wake up.

Interesting point though about whether sex happened or not. At least with naked guy and Ramona. I'm guessing for sure LuAnn sealed that deal.

So there is a possibility that one of the guys was taken a second bite of the Countess' apple?

I think the bigger point to be made here is not if someone would behave the same way as Heather given the circumstances - it goes to if Heather's behavior crossed another's personal space and to me both the guilty and the innocent had their space violated.  I liken it to stupid Porsha Williams and the legions of fans and RHs who claimed that she was entitled to bash Kenya and drag her around by her hair because she was provoked.  In Porsha's case-battery is still against the law-even if some calls you a dumb ho through a bullhorn.  Her reaction was an overreaction and unlawful.  I say things like push Ramona off the yacht (which is both an overreaction and really, really illegal) but in reality if faced with some of these hurdles these women face most people, me being one, would probably want to control out emotions as their would be others around who would not see things as I perceived and would think I was off base to react the way I did.  Maybe it is viewers' mentality -easy to make the statements about people on TV but most likely would not behave that way in person.

I will never consider these shows to be showcase for manners or honoring others rights and feelings but it doesn't mean I won't watch or comment.  Further, none of these women are role models, to me for younger women.  Even a highly successful woman like Heather -all it took was a few MFs and hashtags and she is off the role model list.

I don't think it makes a difference if the guy was naked or not.  It just makes even more creepier than it already was.  I also don't think it makes a difference if these two men had sex with Ro and Lu.  They were still accountable for them.

I guess the countess's rule is that you're allowed to put live feet on the table, not fake ones.......

Anyone up for a bet that Ramona (a) claims she thought Sonja, LuAnna or Dorinda showed him out, or (b) she showed him out d then went to bed and he came back in © she fell asleep and had no idea where he was (d) she was so upset and drunk she doesn't remember (e) she thought she was with John from the restaurant and all the women already knew him so it was okay for him to be in the bed..

I am welcoming other excuses.

I hink for the most part we believe Heather is a cool calm smart woman that has no reson to say mama, holler or F***, but now I'm really thinking that is the real Heather and the rich woman is just who she portrays. I have no problem with that. I picture it sort like Pdiddy, or jay z they may present themselves ina more professional fashion now but when they get home they are who theyve always been. Except I think Heather is maybe more chill and country, if that makes sense.

• Love 3

Anyone up for a bet that Ramona (a) claims she thought Sonja, LuAnna or Dorinda showed him out, or (b) she showed him out d then went to bed and he came back in © she fell asleep and had no idea where he was (d) she was so upset and drunk she doesn't remember (e) she thought she was with John from the restaurant and all the women already knew him so it was okay for him to be in the bed..

It was Mario!

He flew in in an effort to win back his soulmate.  Hence he was actually not a stranger.

Halfway through the night he remembered why he didn't want Ramoaner anymore and stumbled upstairs to sleep it off.

• Love 6

I have no doubt that Ramona will try to spin this, it is her MO, after all she is never responsible for anything, ever! LOL

Meeting someone and talking to them for a couple of hours does not constitute "knowing" them IMO, it only means that they have met them and I am not sure that all the women met John, Ramona moved in on him quickly that night and would not allow anyone else near him. LOL

• Love 6

I think c and d are real possibilities. It may take a while to piece together the events of the night, I figure everyone was pretty much too drunk to remember. Heather is lucky she didn't walk into a tiger in the bathroom!!

• Love 3

I will say for being so high society and pretend classy these woman love to fuck anybody. (yes I said the f words I'm so beneath them blah blah) I rather say the word then do it with every tom dick and harry

• Love 6

I missed the first look, so I can't really judge Heather's reaction.  What I'm wondering, is why no one's stated what immediately popped into my head.  It's very possible that the situation triggered a past experience of Heather's.  I don't typically like to speculate into that type of thing, and I don't think Heather should confirm it if it's true.  Just because Heather has a very strong and take charge personality, and she likes to drop street lingo and f-bombs, she is just as vulnerable as any other woman while asleep. 

• Love 6

I missed the first look, so I can't really judge Heather's reaction.  What I'm wondering, is why no one's stated what immediately popped into my head.  It's very possible that the situation triggered a past experience of Heather's.  I don't typically like to speculate into that type of thing, and I don't think Heather should confirm it if it's true.  Just because Heather has a very strong and take charge personality, and she likes to drop street lingo and f-bombs, she is just as vulnerable as any other woman while asleep. 

I think anything is possible but just the realization that something could have happened would be enough for me to go ballistic.  I also think Heather puts the safety of those she cares about as a high priority and sadly, she expected these women to do the same.

• Love 9
(edited)

Heather had her eyes assaulted by looking at the naked juice man. She did not want to see a naked man and yet it was forced upon her by thoughtless people. Honestly, her reaction was one ofthe most real things on the show this season. Not the crocodile tears by Ramona and Bethany or the drunken antics of Dorinda or the faux outrage from LuAnn. She was much kinder than I would've been.

Edited by MollyBrown
  • Love 9