Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

(edited)
30 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I doubt it but maybe SA got an invite to KCs wedding. I think it's in December. 

Well Katie Cassidy is listed is very much listed on the San Jose con in December. So i think we can exclude it. 

Last time Arrow cast managed to do a con and attend Berlantis wedding in San Jose at the same time. 

Edited by Velocity23
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Well Katie Cassidy is listed is very much listed on the San Jose con in December. So i think we can exclude it. 

Last time Arrow cast managed to do a con and attend Berlantis wedding in San Jose at the same time. 

That doesn't say much honestly,  Katie is not exactly as courteous as Stephen when it comes to cancelling events.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Delphi said:

That doesn't say much honestly,  Katie is not exactly as courteous as Stephen when it comes to cancelling events.

I thought the wedding is on 29th November. Hiatus time while the con is at the start of December. 

Stephen did manage to attend his Boss's wedding and go to a con the same weekend, unless KC's is a destination wedding outside of LA, Steve would still make the con.

Also I am not sure they are that close for her to invite him to her wedding, she didnt attend Colton's either.

• Love 2

Jack Moore sent Emily flowers for Reborning. I thought I read somewhere (Twitter?) that he was scheduled to watch either last night or Tuesday night. Anyway, it’s sweet. Wonder if TV hubby will be watching or sending flowers at the very least

9E37CF5C-6D15-4AD4-8ED1-96C6546617D4.jpeg

• Love 14
6 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

That is just so sweet! So adorable especially since we don't usually see or hear from Jack much. 

Anyone watch the clip of Ophie snubbing Emily? She seriously gave her mum so much attitude!

I love that Jack's dad tweeted her too.

And Ophelia reminds me so much of my dog. My dog is a total sweetheart, but she has no qualms about ignoring me when she doesn't feel like being bothered. I've never related more to Emily than when I saw that Insta story.

• Love 1

I am super curious as to whether SA will go see the play.

The fact that he hasn't promoted it at all makes me think the whole "Emily and I are best friends" thing was just to flog her wine for his wine business. Didn't they launch the wine at around that time? Also if he's not going to the next 2 cons maybe he doesn't have to play up the friendship to flog the Olicity photo ops anymore.

If Jack Moore and his parents went to see the play it is incredibly poor form of SA not to! Or even tweet about it! 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

The fact that he hasn't promoted it at all makes me think the whole "Emily and I are best friends" thing was just to flog her wine for his wine business. Didn't they launch the wine at around that time? Also if he's not going to the next 2 cons maybe he doesn't have to play up the friendship to flog the Olicity photo ops anymore.

Then why does EBR say the exact same things?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, way2interested said:

It was a deal to flog the wine?

I am not saying he's her mortal enemy and cursing her behind her back or that they actually hate each other. Just that maybe the "best friends" thing is convenient when they need to sell something. 

• Love 2

Idk, I'm just not a fan of like "public requirements" for friendship. Like, in real life I never acknowledge my friends' birthdays and job gains on social media but I still call them or take them out in real life. One could easily say that acknowledging it is just for attention as well, so I don't actually care either way since I don't (and never will) personally know them. 

• Love 16

I think for me it's that he's got a lot more followers even in comparison to her. Since this play is such a big deal to her and she's CONSTANTLY promoting it, any decent person would post something to flog her play. Not as proof that she's his bestie or whatever but purely for the purposes of flogging her play. Flogging her play would be helpful in this regard since they are celebrities and don't operate like we do.

To me it reads like her play doesn't really benefit him so no need for him to promote it. 

I have no idea whether he wishes her happy birthday or not but I don't pay attention to whether he wishes her happy birthday or not. This attracted my attention because it stood out as shady to only promote stuff when it benefits him.

• Love 2

The thing is though that's like saying that EBR hates Arrow since she rarely ever mentions it on Twitter, even though celebrities normally DON'T do that. Since we don't actually know her, it's hard to legitimately make that claim, same in this case. 

• Love 1

Just my personal thoughts based on what I've seen! Not claiming it is true. 

He could have been the biggest backer for this play, we shall never know cuz like you said we don't know them!

I just personally think he's kinda shady =P

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

I think if he were in Vancouver and he didn’t go it would be a little odd. But he’s on the other side of the country right now. Unless he wraps up his Code 8 stuff tomorrow, it’s not possible. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

The fact that he hasn't promoted it at all makes me think the whole "Emily and I are best friends" thing was just to flog her wine for his wine business.

I don't know that not promoting it necessarily translates to them not telling the truth about being best friends, but I'm with you in finding it a little disappointing in that he never promoted it. Like you mentioned, he could have just said something on Facebook or Twitter to his millions of fans about this little play his friend in Vancouver is doing. Mind you, David also said he was going to see the play and was excited for Emily but I didn't see him promoting it either. I could be totally wrong but I didn't see anybody from the Arrow cast promoting it. I think I saw JH like Emily's post on Instagram and comment, as well as Bamford. Then again maybe that's just how they are. 

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, way2interested said:

This was the moment 6 years ago when they hatched their plan to make us think they were friends. The fact that Emily never tweeted anything about the Turtles movie should've been our first clue that it was all a lie.

07855f0fa05a3246d9b4c2e5b1f91206.jpg

Edited by KenyaJ
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

If Jack Moore and his parents went to see the play it is incredibly poor form of SA not to! Or even tweet about it! 

My impression was that being open about being best buds got them TOO much attention and this second half of the hiatus has been about downplaying it.  EBR's wine was selling out long before they started the public BFF love fest this spring, lol.  

I'm also probably reading too much into stuff though.  Chances are they are both just really busy with their projects outside of Arrow.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BkWurm1 said:

My impression was that being open about being best buds got them TOO much attention and this second half of the hiatus has been about downplaying it.  EBR's wine was selling out long before they started the public BFF love fest this spring, lol.  

I'm also probably reading too much into stuff though.  Chances are they are both just really busy with their projects outside of Arrow.  

Wouldn't be fun if there is no speculation and gossip especially during a booooooring hiatus. ?

• Love 1

I think what makes it noticeable that Stephen hasn’t said anything about the play is that by comparison he posted about Carina getting her show pickup, the movie Aisha directed and the wrestling stuff with Cody Rhodes.  

I can’t really judge whether it means anything because I don’t know them, it just looks a little weird after all the wine promotion and friendship posts that nothing gets mentioned at all.  It could also be that Emily prefers to not have any of them promoting things on her behalf. 

• Love 3
On 6/28/2018 at 3:21 AM, Mellowyellow said:

That is just so sweet! So adorable especially since we don't usually see or hear from Jack much.

Doesn't he live about three hours from Vancouver?  That makes it especially nice that he went to her play.

• Love 3

Looks like the people who went to her play tonight (judging by IG stories so far) are Colton, Jarrett, Fanta, Julianna, Lindsay Morgan, James Bamford and Katie Cassidy (that last one surprised me).

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Trisha said:

Looks like the people who went to her play tonight (judging by IG stories so far) are Colton, Jarrett, Fanta, Julianna, Lindsay Morgan, James Bamford and Katie Cassidy (that last one surprised me).

I mean her and Katie were the original "PR" friendship after all lol. But I'm glad everyone went out and saw her. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Trisha said:

I think Jean Luc and his GF (Chelsea Hobbs) are also there. 

I also read about and saw pictures of JR Bourne aka the guy that played Double Down, the guy that Felicity chased off with a machine gun in season four, was there last night.

8 hours ago, Trisha said:

and Katie Cassidy (that last one surprised me).

Yeah me too.  That'll get her points until she opens up her mouth and says something to make me laugh or cringe (likely both) at ComicCon.  

• Love 1
(edited)

Aw. It’s nice that some of the cast came out to show their support. ?

Edited by Guest

He has been creeping on her this whole play. Showing up to take photos of her going into rehearsals at the beginning, going to see the play with a guess-where-I’m-at-think-she-cares tweet and showing up closing night. 

I can maybe understand closing night if he heard other actors were going but all this effort for EBR, who he supposedly hates and likes to say she isn’t a big draw for him? Nope. 

• Love 9
(edited)

It's kinda like Canadagraphs has made a career out of being a stalker. And it's very strange that someone who supposedly hates her went to her play twice and sat front row the first time. Creepy.

Edited by Guest

Canadagraphs going on closing night makes sense. Him making the effort to go on the other night just creeps me out as he claims to hate her. The idea of him examining her work closely despite disliking her is a bit disturbing. 

Bamford going surprised me the most actually, even though it was nice of him! 

Now I really wish there is a picture of Emily and Jack when he went to see her play! That would be sooooo cute! 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Maybe he got paid by the theater or her PR team to push it?

Or maybe Canagraphs read the rave reviews about her performance and realized, crap, she's probably going to have a career long after Arrow is over, I should be nicer to her.  

• Love 9
4 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

Or maybe Canagraphs read the rave reviews about her performance and realized, crap, she's probably going to have a career long after Arrow is over, I should be nicer to her.  

Allegedly he use to talk to her a lot, then thinking she "liked" him, he asked he out. When she said no he decided she was a bitch. 
He has issues with a few of the actresses who work in Vancouver, I think he gives off major stalker vibes.

And yes, I also think he's finally waking up to the fact that Emily is super talented and there is way more to her than Arrow.

• Love 6
(edited)

Schedules for upcoming comic cons (prior to SDCC)...

Montreal Comiccon, July 6-8, 2018 (Canada)
John Barrowman
https://www.montrealcomiccon.com/en/artists/
Schedule
Sat. (7/7) at 2:15pm - JBarrowman Q&A panel

Florida Supercon, July 12-15, 2018 (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
John Barrowman and Bex Taylor-Klaus (also John Wesley Shipp)
http://floridasupercon.com/all-guests-florida-supercon/
Schedule 
Fri. (7/13) at 5:45pm - "Voltron Cast Q&A" panel (incl. BTKlaus)
Sat. (7/14) at 4:00pm - JBarrowman Q&A panel
Sat. (7/14) at 6:00pm - "Voice Acting 103" panel (incl. BTKlaus)
Sat. (7/14) at 6:15pm - JWShipp Q&A panel

Edited by tv echo

I am happy EBR. I am also glad to see some of the cast go there and support her. 

On 30/06/2018 at 12:09 AM, Primal Slayer said:

I mean her and Katie were the original "PR" friendship after all lol. But I'm glad everyone went out and saw her. 

LMAO! Your comment made me laugh so much. I thought of that Tamara Braxton gif,"No shade but shade" when I read this. 

Anyways, I don't really care who is a "real life" friends or not. I am just glad Em is doing her own thing and enjoying it. I don't think there is any kind of loss if Steve doesn't tweet or say anything in social media. They each have their own separate thing. 

• Love 2