Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

25 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

Emily supporting David's testicular cancer fundraiser. He posted the same picture and thanked her.

This is very cute. I hope it helps the campaign- it ends soon and he’s not close to his 1k shirts goal yet. 

• Love 1

Were you going for wanker?  (I think it holds a dirtier meaning some places than it does in common use where I am.  Kind of like how bloody in the UK is a far stronger epitaph than anything you'd know from in the US)

4 hours ago, Trisha said:

This is very cute. I hope it helps the campaign- it ends soon and he’s not close to his 1k shirts goal yet. 

Pity the campaign happened so late in the season when enthusiasm for the show, in general, is lower.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Were you going for wanker?  (I think it holds a dirtier meaning some places than it does in common use where I am.  Kind of like how bloody in the UK is a far stronger epitaph than anything you'd know from in the US)

Haha, yes. My dad is British and it’s his go-to insult. 

• Love 1

I didn’t know #oldheadshotday was a thing until I saw multiple creative types posting about it on my Twitter timeline. But this is a gorgeous picture of Emily and Jarett’s comment made me LOL. 

C9D532E6-B75F-4D01-92EB-71AFA14BF959.jpeg

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

It's interesting that her knees seem scraped up.  Dare I hope that means she did it during a stunt for Arrow?  Yes those are straws I'm grasping.  

I'd love that but it could also be from her working out, so who knows.

She's so gorgeous!!!

I love all the photo shoots and her being on social media. I think she vanished around the time I joined fandom. I remember new pics of her being so rare. 

Is she getting paid for these or does she pay for these?

• Love 1
On 4/27/2018 at 10:44 AM, jaye.elle said:

Seconded. And the postage to get the shirt is like double the shirt price, so I can't afford it. I could definitely afford a donation though...

Postage is a killer for anything from the states! Absolute killer! It would be much easier to make a donation and help them hit a $ goal.

2 hours ago, Velocity23 said:

But nothing with her was posted and she, echo and RG were posting from set yesterday at the same time the shoot was taking place. 

My original comment was more about how JH suddenly seems to be attached or getting tagged in stuff with Emily, like the coffee truck. And now in this IG story even though she doesn't show up. That's what I'm getting "Kamily" vibes over. It just comes across to me as another PR thing that says "Hey, look at the Arrow ladies. They're such good friends!" Maybe it doesn't mean anything, maybe it does. *shrug*

• Love 9
4 hours ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

My original comment was more about how JH suddenly seems to be attached or getting tagged in stuff with Emily, like the coffee truck. And now in this IG story even though she doesn't show up. That's what I'm getting "Kamily" vibes over. It just comes across to me as another PR thing that says "Hey, look at the Arrow ladies. They're such good friends!" Maybe it doesn't mean anything, maybe it does. *shrug*

It wouldn't surprise me if it's just part of the OTA cast propping the NTA some.  All of them seem to be suddenly interacting with them more.  Nothing too over the top and at least I never felt like the cast found the NTA cast irritating.  I've always gotten the impression JH and EK get along well and even RG seems nice enough from cons and finally stopped annoying me in most of his interviews (helps he gives so few now, lol)

JB is in Australia this weekend for Supanova Gold Coast...

John Barrowman's radio interview on Mornings on Mornings (Australia) 28/04/2018
Published on Apr 28, 2018, by Tiziana DF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcZjlGH68Eo

-- The interviewer had only watched Arrow up to S5, so she asked JB where the series was up to. And JB replied that Arrow "just finished Season 6," so he's apparently kept track of the show.

-- Not knowing that JB is no longer on the show, the interviewer continued to ask JB what Arrow was all about. JB talked about the character of Malcolm Merlyn, who he described as "one of the best villains in the DC World."

-- The interviewer then brought up how fit people are on Arrow, and JB mentioned the "salmon ladder." He said that he now just sits there "eating the salmon" while other people go up the salmon ladder.

-- JB mentioned taking SA onto Loose Women, a British talk show (after the interviewer played a clip from that show).

-- JB then talked about Australian chocolate biscuits called Tim Tams.

-- JB talked about doing con panels, dressing up like a cosplayer for his panels, and the three most frequently asked questions that he gets (fave doctor, fave episode, funny things that happened on set).

-- Interviewer asked who he would want to be if he made the switch from DC to Marvel. JB replied that he wanted to play a "gender non-specific" character.

Edited by tv echo