Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Is Liz Kim doing a MG and explaining away episodes and why people didn’t get them? What am I missing? 

Also love EBR‘s hair. She looks cute. 

Edited by Belinea

She is soooooo gorgeous!!!!! And adorable! She looks REALLY amazing in those clothes!

I can't decide if I want to marry her or shrink her and keep her in my pocket so I can marvel at her cuteness! Yes I am aware I'm being creepy.

• Love 2

I actually think this hair is too long. So my first thought was, oh, maybe I’ve been wrong thinking she should go back to long hair. But no, I don’t think her hair was ever this long on the show, and the show length was great. This looks better braided. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, jaye.elle said:

I think they were watching together and it just came on tv. Of course, we don't know because there's NO MORE MEDIA. #ForeverBitter haha

Wow they really are best friends who watch TV together before going to a party!  I find it incredibly cute how close they are!

• Love 1

I don’t know if this is from last night or earlier. He’s never dressed up for wrap parties as far as I remember. And I doubt it’s from filming, that’s SA’s wedding band, not Oliver’s.

1 hour ago, KenyaJ said:

How did I not have this date seared in my memory?

FWIW, I remember the day the sizzle reel dropped better than I can remember this date. They are both very memorable, though.

1 hour ago, bijoux said:

I don’t know if this is from last night or earlier. He’s never dressed up for wrap parties as far as I remember. 

The pictures are definitely from last night. I don't think they're from the wrap party, but a dinner before the party because one of those pictures was from a Vancouver food blogger's IG stories.

• Love 3

MG gave a presentation, including a Q&A session, at the New York State Writers Institute on Friday, April 20. Here's someone's report on the program (I'm still looking for video)...

A sort of homecoming: Marc Guggenheim returns to UAlbany, 4/20/18
http://thelandofwhatever.blogspot.com/2018/04/a-sort-of-homecoming-marc-guggenheim.html

The evening began with a screening of the series premiere of the Emmy & Annie Award winning Netflix animated series, Trollhunters (reviewed at Saturday Morning Archives), followed by a generous helping of an episode of Legends of Tomorrow, particularly the conclusion of November's Crisis on Earth-X crossover.

Guggenheim, who is stepping down as show-runner of Legends & Arrow after this season to be a consultant instead, explained the structure of a season by stating that they create their ideas by equating portions of a season to acts in a play. In the course of his conversation with Writers' Institute frontman Paul Grondahl, Guggenheim also took questions from the small but interested audience. Seems the frigid weather kept a lot of people away.

After the program ended, I had a chance to ask Guggenheim a couple of questions. Satiating my curiosity, it seems they have discussed the prospect of developing shorter story arcs to build to their primary arc, and there may be some changes afoot, particularly for Arrow, with the creative changes taking effect in the fall. Also, for those of you who are fans of Arrow, and wondering how they came up with Overwatch as the codename for Felicity Smoak-Queen (Emily Bett Rickards), it comes from a novel of the same name that Guggenheim released a while back (copies were available for purchase and autographs), and internet fans encouraged him to give Felicity the handle of Overwatch on the show.

Guggenheim also has donated a grant of $100,000 to create an endowment for the Writers' Institute's Classic Film Series.

Grondahl has said that a video of tonight's program will be on YouTube in due course. When it's available, we'll add it.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

It looks like DR missed the party because his son was earning a black belt in karate. Very sweet. Also, that kid looks fierce. Maybe #kidvicious should have asked him for a few tips.

Edited by bijoux
  • Love 17

Next weekend's cons/events (updated, with schedules)...

Supanova Gold Coast, April 27-29, 2018 (AU)
John Barrowman
http://www.supanova.com.au/events/gold-coast-2018/guests/
Event Programme
-- JB's Q&A Panels on Sat., 4/28 @ 12:30pm, and Sun., 4/29 @ 4:20pm

The Lollipop Superhero Walk 2018, April 29, 2018 (Los Angeles, CA)
Echo Kellum and Colton Haynes
https://twitter.com/LollipopTheater/status/980134827935584256
https://twitter.com/LollipopTheater/status/981216923613646853
Event Details
-- Check-in for one-hour walk begins on Sun., 4/29 @ 8:00am, and event ends at 11:30am 

Calgary Expo, April 26-29, 2018 (Canada)
(Tom Cavanagh)
https://calgaryexpo.com/guests/media-guests/
TC's Schedule
-- 'Spotlight on Tom Cavanagh' panel on Sat., 4/28 @ 12:00pm

Edited by tv echo
20 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

One of them is a makeup artist for the show, Cayley Giene.

Thanks!

10 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

He's very handsome and not in rags for once!!!!!

I'm honestly shocked by this. I was expecting him to wear one of his con shirts.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

For once he's the best dressed

Wonder why he left the beanie at home? Usually that thing is permanently glued to his head. I like the fancier look though. He looks good.

EBR is wearing a sparkly sequins cardigan of some sort over that T-Shirt. Maybe that is all the fancy she cared for. 

And for the first time in a while it feels as though they are without their entourage. That is probably the reason why it was a more private thing than normal because nobody was streaming the two of them on Instagram.   

Seeing PB and SA makes me a little misty eyed.

• Love 4