Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Here is the current working schedule for the TCA Winter 2018 Press Tour (subject to change)….

Television Critics Association (TCA) Winter 2018 Press Tour
http://tvcritics.org/press-tour-schedule-overview/

January 4 – Fox/FX
January 5 – Fox/FX
January 6 – CBS/Showtime
January 7 – The CW (Golden Globes)
January 8 – Disney-ABC
January 9 – NBC Universal
January 10 – NBC Universal/Studio Day
January 11 – CTAM
January 12 – CTAM
January 13 – CTAM
January 14 – CTAM
January 15 – CTAM/ TCA Business Meeting
January 16 – PBS
January 17 – PBS

Edited by tv echo
23 hours ago, bijoux said:

Is it me or does she not look like herself in that photo?

I find that Julianna Harkavy often does not look like herself. Or at least the self I expect.

It's an interesting face -- for some reason she seems to change how she looks depending on lighting and pose and hairstyle.  She's almost Human Target-like.

• Love 4

IIRC, the only cast members that did interviews in 5B were SA and JH, so it's not like EBR was the only one left out.

Or maybe she feels like doing interviews now when she didn't want to do them last year, just like she's going to more cons now when she only went to a few before. Who knows?

Edited by lemotomato

It was definitely a bit strange, IMO. Interviews/PR is pretty essential to an actor's career so I did think it was odd that she didn't do any. The turnaround this year is quite noticeable though, so maybe she just wanted a break from it all? IDK. 

17 hours ago, tv echo said:

Posting just because the con site chose to use an OTA pic...

And just before that, on Friday November 17th, Amell will be at the Ring of Honor show in San Antonio.  ROH announced it on their Twitter, that he was "invading".  No surprise he'll be there, he's good friends with Cody Rhodes, and he's shown up in a Bullet Club video.  I'd imagine he'll be manager for Cody that night.

Edited by Jediknight
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Chaser said:

Stephen actually sacrificed his solo panel for OTA? Yay!

The other panels are LOL. The Arrow panel is Willa, Echo, Manu and Katrina and then they have a Canaries panel.

OMG. I may have to drive to ATL and go to that Canaries panel! That's what I'm talkin about!    

1 hour ago, tv echo said:

I watched this and all I could think was "Don't hurt your knees!"

That is impressive. I'd probably fall flat on my ass.

Full panel video - these three guys are so much fun together (warning: PB gives a spoilerish hint about Lance) ...

Arrow's David Ramsey, Neal McDonough & Paul Blackthorne - Fan Expo Vancouver 2017 Q&A Panel
Published on Nov 12, 2017, by FTWvsWTF

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

MG really needs to learn when to keep his mouth shut. Considering the revelations about Kreisberg, now really isn't the time for some "not all men" bullshit.

giphy.gif

Edited by Guest