Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

10 hours ago, Chaser said:

I can see why the cut it. Working in Rene's injury would have difficult and nothing else was needed.

In 5x10 I said while KC wasn't good she was at least better as BS. I take it back. This wasn't better, this was awful. Cheesy.

She really is a shitty actress even by CW's very low standards ??

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, apinknightmare said:

IIRC SA's said it's because she doesn't like the cooler weather. 

Is it bad that it makes me think that this is somewhat high-maintenance? 

I mean, I get it but personally my weather preference is below my boyfriend in a priority list. 

Edited by Belinea
  • Love 4

I'm glad we're getting cut scenes, even if it's very clear why they were cut. Felicity and Curtis were fine, but the episode didn't suffer for lacking it. The scenes with Chase and Susan (there are two? I saw one in which he's yammering on about having discovered his true self) and with BS from 523 are pretty badly written. I don't even knows what Dig's line about E1 LL being disgusted or whatever with BS was about. Why would she care?

14 minutes ago, bijoux said:

I don't even knows what Dig's line about E1 LL being disgusted or whatever with BS was about. Why would she care?

This show's insistence that they're somehow the same person will always irritate me. Someone who looks like you is a raging a-hole!!! Who cares, man.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, bijoux said:

I'm glad we're getting cut scenes, even if it's very clear why they were cut. Felicity and Curtis were fine, but the episode didn't suffer for lacking it. The scenes with Chase and Susan (there are two? I saw one in which he's yammering on about having discovered his true self) and with BS from 523 are pretty badly written. I don't even knows what Dig's line about E1 LL being disgusted or whatever with BS was about. Why would she care?

I loved the BS cut scene but it just seems like she holds herself and her doppelgangers to high standards and doesn't like to appear weak so she sees Laurel as weak. 

I liked the BS cut scene too. But if that's how they're going to be writing her for s6, I don't see a redemption any time soon.

Paul must really have loved Curtis if he put up with the snoring.

4 hours ago, Belinea said:

Is it bad that it makes me think that this is somewhat high-maintenance? 

I mean, I get it but personally my weather preference is below my boyfriend in a priority list. 

Especially since there are women who would be more than happy to comfort him.  I guess it works for them but the weather in Vancouver isn't so bad -- it's kind like it is in San Francisco.

• Love 1

After cutting Susan free, Prometheus says that while he began his quest against the Green Arrow to avenge his father, it soon turned into a journey of self-discovery. All the training Adrian underwent to become Prometheus helped him awaken his true self, which is something he’s never admitted to anyone before. Because of this, Adrian vows to kill Susan as the clip ends.

And yet she lived.  Did Chase realize she was a waste of his time like everyone else?

• Love 2

SA did two facebook videos on Sep. 20, only an hour apart, yet he changed shirts (no real spoilers)...

Stephen Amell was live.
September 20 at 5:03pm · 
Oh hello...

Stephen Amell
September 20 at 6:00pm · 
Heroes & Villains Fan Fest Fans... What do you think about a Cruise? Take this survey and we just might get a chance to find out!! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HVcruise

Edited by tv echo

Wow. Turns out I'm still embarrassed. Days later. 

Though personally I wouldn't have given that person the satisfaction of a reply, I also understand why JH did. No one deserves to be tweeted in that way. Some people just take things too damn far. ?

2 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Haha. The responses he's receiving are the very reason why he's trolling. He's so petty. Honestly, what a child. 

How dare people not be as enthusiastic as he is? I mean he's on the cover so... what's to complain about? :P 

Oh SA

Edited by LeighAn

He does this every time. The more people talk or ask about one thing, the more he'll lash out to be petty. He did the same thing when everyone was disgusted at Oliver about the baby mama lie. He immediately posted a pic of himself with the actors who play Samantha and William and preached about what an amazing storyline it was. What a baby. Haha.

1 minute ago, lemotomato said:

I should've gone with my first instinct and commented with "Congrats on the biggest undertaking of your career! Barry looks great front and center of the poster. Is that you in that upper right corner?"

Do it! ?

3 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

What's everyone's Twitter fed look like? Are they annoyed about the poster?

Cuz on my search the Olicity section of Twitter has pretty much ignored the crossover which I think is awesome. There's nothing like apathy to send a message. 

Ive seen people happy Olicity has been spared from having their wedding in amongst YAY Heroes are Nazis drama so there has been some silver linings.

9 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

Do it! ?

Ive seen people happy Olicity has been spared from having their wedding in amongst YAY Heroes are Nazis drama so there has been some silver linings.

I saw like 2 annoyed posts and now it's like that poster never existed!

I can imagine it's hard not to snark sometimes but he often doesn't come off well and should sometimes just step away. Yeah he isn't involved in the art and heh it hardly showcases him brilliantly either. I doubt that's the only poster/key art we'll get though I don't expect Felicity/Dig/Alex/Winn etc to feature heavily there either. Felicity was ok represented in the X over last year considering it was mostly masks, Dig had less to do, though the use of both of them in the 100th was awful.

Edited by Featherhat
  • Love 1

JB's panel was rescheduled from yesterday to today at 3pm (Utah time) - WH's panel was also rescheduled but I'm not sure to when. SA's panel is still scheduled for 1pm (Utah time) today....

Edited by tv echo

Is he complaining about how busy he is or is he actually happy about that?

Because if he wanted to be less busy, he could just take his family to Disneyland on the weekend instead of making them all work on a weekend. 

Also, him being particular about things does sound like a discussion waiting to happen. 

• Love 4