Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

I'm getting mixed signals. On the one hand, EBR is talking to the stunt co-ordinator during filimng. On the other, she's in a skirt while Felicity historically wears pants in action scenes. I don't know which way is up.

I'm assuming the "Get money bitch" thing is not meant hatefully. Frankly maximizing her money-making opportunities right now is the smartest thing she could do. Bank it while she is still on tv, until she gets a new gig.

I kind of hate that some of the reaction to her maybe leaving is making me want to defend her. She's not a great actress, and IMO she is terrible as Laurel/BC, but if she's faking out the audience on her social media it's part of her job, and doing everything she can to bank money is just smart.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 5

I'm assuming the "Get money bitch" thing is not meant hatefully. Frankly maximizing her money-making opportunities right now is the smartest thing she could do. Bank it while she is still on tv, until she gets a new gig.

Lol I could see that being in question if it wasn't posted by one of Katies biggest supporters here.

• Love 2

Lol I could see that being in question if it wasn't posted by one of Katies biggest supporters here.

I don't keep track of who is a fan of whom. I simply respond to posts, and "Get money bitch" doesn't seem particularly supportive to me.

Everytime I see KC with dark hair, I shake my head at the blonde.

Everytime I see KC I shake my head at the spider eyelashes. Why are they so goddamn distracting? Why can't she use volume mascara instead of lengthening or whatever? (I don't know much about mascara, it always smudges on my eyes, even expensive brands).

She does look way better as a brunette, I'll grant you that.

Edited by FurryFury
  • Love 2

It's guy love between two guys :') (points if anyone knows where this is from)

CeRB0VMWwAAKhRR.jpg

Sure, but does everything come down to poop?

Off topic, I think the Wizard of Oz episode was one of the most brilliant episodes of tv ever.

• Love 2

So #Arrow trended from the ET showtime through until the start of the West coast showtime which is impressive. Of course, next week Empire comes back and that will probably reek havoc on social media trends.

EBR will be posting something on Facebook tomorrow. Could be another "bathtub therapy" session?

Her tweet about it had a tub emoji, so I'm going with that as well. Neat timing, EBR, but I am still holding out for that SOTY video, especially since SA brought it up in his Facebook Q&A today.

• Love 1

As someone that does research on autoimmune diseases and has to beg for funding all the time, I'm going to buy a shirt to help my own cause, even if I'm not going to wear it.

I like that she's wearing Felicity-like glasses on the shirt. 

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 11

I'll do like I did with the shirt I bought from one of SA's Represent campaigns: buy it for support and then give it away. 

you're a better person than me. If I buy a t-shirt i'm gonna freakin wear it, even if it's only during laundry days

• Love 2

you're a better person than me. If I buy a t-shirt i'm gonna freakin wear it, even if it's only during laundry days

Same. I'll probably get one, but use it as a bed shirt.

• Love 2