Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

What do I have to do to look even half this good at her age?

Oliver Queen is 1000x more physically attractive than Stephen Amell. It's so weird.

Probably because they dress him nicer, force him to take off any and all hats and make him shave.

• Love 6

For me, it's that carefully maintained scruff. I don't find clean shaven/mustached SA physically attractive at all.

This. Shaved SA= that awesome picture of Serial Killer/Psycho Oliver. LOL

• Love 4

Ummm are they getting that from Stephens tweet about his daughter?

Not sure but if its about his daughter or not, but if its questionable I will remove it. I haven't read any of his tweets today so I didn't know he had posted something about crying or being emotional about his daughter. Thank you for this information.

@velocity23 thank you. Its appreciated when kindness is used to inform me I made a simple human mistake. Have a good night.

Edited by Ann Mack
  • Love 2

So either SA and I don't share the same definition of several (at least 3 or more) or maybe he had a 7 year contract?

He's not so good at the maths, but he did say last year that he was contracted through the middle of the next president's term. So, could be.

• Love 1

I wasn't sure where to post this, but since the TCA was mentioned in this thread (yes, I know there will be no Arrow panel, but the EPs may still attend)...

TCA Kick Off: Burning Questions for TV's Top Executives

JANUARY 06, 2016 10:00am PT by Lesley Goldberg , Michael O'Connell
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tca-kick-burning-questions-tvs-852406

The CW

Mark Pedowitz has won over critics with DC Comics fare, with Arrow and The Flash spinoff Legends of Tomorrow due this month, but how much is too much? Your vampires have been showing age with The Vampire Diaries and spinoff The Originals both moved to Fridays: will that be the final steak in their respective hearts or is there a future for the Julie Plec-produced duo? Plus where is Plec's Containment? Critical favorite Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is the lowest-rated show on broadcast TV. How can you feasibly plan to keep it on the air and, if so, boost ratings for that and Golden Globes darling Jane the Virgin?

I haven't posted here in awhile; I've been on winter hiatus.  So there!   (Clearly I've been keeping up.)  But I had to comment on the "steak in their respective hearts" in the above-quoted news article.  As a former copy editor, albeit briefly, this is the sort of stuff that would have bothered me for years.  Are they going to die from salmonella poisoning?  If you are going to make a witty play on words referencing vampires, at least make sure it's the correct spelling.  Goodness. 

To stay on topic, let me say that I hope the EDs and Pedowitz do talk some Arrow/Flash at the TCAs.  I would like to know about Arrow's renewal. Is it possible they could announce at the TCAs?   I know they did a two season announcement, but wasn't that for seasons three and four?  Or four and five?  I know one of you will know off the top of your heads. 

Edited by WaitandHope
  • Love 6

Guys, I know I'm probably the biggest PITA of this board, but could you please provide a link or at least a source even when you post cast photos? It would be much appreciated. :)

Seconding this. I'd appreciate links to original source. I know most of us do this already. Thanks!

• Love 3

http://www.thefeedbacksociety.com/geekdom-2/the-etiquette-of-photo-ops-for-the-stars/

It's articles like this that make me so grateful for our cast for truly going the extra mile for the fans. Every single one of them including shy little Emily makes sure to let us know how much they appreciate their fans whether at cons or on social media.

They certainly seem to do a lot extra, even JB who has been on the cult circuit for quite a while.

The writer of the article is a juror for the Polaris Music Prize which is a fairly big deal in Canada so he's a step above ordinary fans.

For those of you who missed Mama Smoak's skimpy clothing... CR Looks fantastic... But just how many events ARE in 414?

And re: hidden mic comment, maybe she's filming in the theater? Hmm

Glammed up filming #arrow today... Can you see my hidden mic? #hiddenmicrophone

CYJd6AsUQAEUuPD.jpg

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 4

I can totally believe that the CW/wb/whoever contracted Stephen for seven or eight seasons, but probably after the show caught it's footing, they want to keep their star as long as they can.

• Love 1

James Bamford

‏@JamesBamford

Just completed ....well.....probably my favorite shot in Arrow history......thanks again @coreyrobson and crew!

I'm really doubtful about this since, historically speaking, our favorites really don't align.

• Love 6

New picture from Charlotte Ross - she's so gorgeous! 

"charlotteross2Soo many intense emotions happening in ep #414.... #awesomescript #amazingcast #JamesBamfordisKillingIt #shootingintoearlymorn #arrowseason4 @paulblackthorne #smoaknlance #MamaSmoak"

10601818_1729598880606753_1818753931_n.j

Edited by Ann Mack
  • Love 1

Curiosity was peaked (in all honesty I was bored as hell) so I went into the anti-Felicity and Oliver Tumblr pages. It's like entering a totally different dimension; void of anything resembling the Arrow show I watch. Some of the things I came across there had me truly shaking my head and pondering how some viewers came to their conclusions. I know people interpret things differently but REALLY?

I'm not talking about any particular fans or calling out any particular fandom group because I know that's not right, however I can honestly say I'm glad I'm not of the same mindset of those who wrote or those who continue to write posts like I read tonight!

• Love 2

It's always funny to see haters because Felicity is so well liked and critically acclaimed from media. It makes it even better because Emily Bett didn't really have anything to work with considering Felicity Smoak history is small so she literally had to just create FS aling with the writers and producers.

It's like entering a totally different dimension; void of anything resembling the Arrow show I watch. Some of the things I came across there had me truly shaking my head and pondering how some viewers came to their conclusions. I know people interpret things differently but REALLY?

It's a different world, it really is.