Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Are his knees supposed to bend like that? 

Strictly speaking, if that 8 Box Love Song challenge thing is supposed to be a modified-to-the-extreme-level push-up exercise then no, his knees shouldn't be bending and his whole form should be kept straight throughout. But that looks super hard so kudos SA.

I'm thrilled by this gym rivalry they have going on. It makes me laugh that SA thinks of EBR as his biggest fitness rival. It also amuses me to think that SA might still be a little salty that he couldn't beat EBR at the Sally-Up so he chose an exercise that he thinks might be harder for tiny Emily to challenge her on.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Gosh all of his posting. He really wants EBR's attention. That trophy must have bummed him out XD.

He liked the question about whether he delivered it to EBR, so I assume he did. I also assume that it lit a fire under his ass. This sort of BTS shenanigans are great fun.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

ROFLMAO.

i can't stand her. I will never talke someone who absolutely hate posts about a show and characters that they haven't even watched seriously. She is vocal for attention from some toxic fans about a show she saw a few scenes on YouTube. 

Perhaps if she had actually watched, she would realise just how comical her comments are. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, MaisyDaisy said:

ROFLMAO.

i can't stand her. I will never talke someone who absolutely hate posts about a show and characters that they haven't even watched seriously. She is vocal for attention from some toxic fans about a show she saw a few scenes on YouTube. 

Perhaps if she had actually watched, she would realise just how comical her comments are. 

I always mix her up with the eloquent and lovely Gail Simmons who judges Top Chef. First time I saw her post on Twitter I was like "But Gail seems so SANE when she's judging Top Chef. Didn't realise she was so crazy."

hehe turns out it was a completely different person! My love for Top Chef Gail stays in tact!

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I always mix her up with the eloquent and lovely Gail Simmons who judges Top Chef. First time I saw her post on Twitter I was like "But Gail seems so SANE when she's judging Top Chef. Didn't realise she was so crazy."

hehe turns out it was a completely different person! My love for Top Chef Gail stays in tact!

That's hilarious!

if it was just her making a fool of herself online, it wouldn't bother me. She is giving unqualified opinions based on canon that's loosely linked, she hasn't bothers to become informed before offering negative opinions, the academic in me cringes at that.

what I really dislike is that she is fully aware that people use her opinions to legitimize and defend some really aweful behavior online, and she feeds that because it gives her attention.

• Love 8

Aw... Gail's pretending to be watching the show again? LOL What an odious woman.

Anyways... I found this self drag to be hilarious

Also this was really awesome for Stephen to suggest:

Also... The Yogas... The Instagrams... The Facebooks. Lol their interactions are cute

• Love 8
7 hours ago, MaisyDaisy said:

Yeah at first one could say she was trolling lightly but at this point i realise she is using Olicity for attention cause literally nothing else gives her. Sad.

Isn't justjared the site run by EBRs friend Jared? Not to take anything away from it, just saying he might be closer to situation as he follows her personally - if picked up by multiple sites i would consider it more news than coincidence 

23 hours ago, tv echo said:

This is interesting...

I just found out that she is/was a Youtube vlogger, it was interesting to watch her videos. Her last video was announcing Arrow. Im surprised she seemingly has given it up.

6 minutes ago, kismet said:

Isn't justjared the site run by EBRs friend Jared? Not to take anything away from it, just saying he might be closer to situation as he follows her personally - if picked up by multiple sites i would consider it more news than coincidence 

Emily and Stephens joint workout video made ET and E! News.

• Love 5
(edited)

Interesting b-t-s info about JS's audition during this interview at Mar. 18 PaleyFest - But WARNING: spoilerish tease about Vigilante at the end of this interview...

'Arrow' EP Marc Guggenheim Talks Casting Josh Segarra As Prometheus; The Show's Vigilante Mystery HD
Published on Mar 31, 2017, by MT of Sandy

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

LMAO LAUGHS FOR A HUNDRED YEARS.

Is he high? Seriously, no Olicity fan asked for this. I certainly don't expect them to be doing normal things for an entire episode. He's a joke. Honestly, truly.

• Love 24

I've shown his interviews to friends who work in PR & Marketing and they're just appalled. I don't think I've ever seen a show runner who manages to turn off fans faster than Guggenheim. But then again, I don't follow Julie Plec and I've heard fans' rants.

• Love 5