Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Tickets come with autographs for regular guests (everyone except those listed below)

Sponsored Guests you have to buy the upgraded package to get their autographs included (EBR and Keenan Lonsdale)

Special guests aren't included in any package and have to be bought separate (SA and Barrowman)

Thank you.

Cannonballs off of high places are one thing, but cannonballs off of high places into a small, cement-surrounded hot tub or whatever that is (based on where his shadow is on the ledge there) is a whole other level of stupidity. I hope that's photoshopped or somehow not what it looks like. Because damn, haha.

I went to Barrowman's session at Wizard World Portland this afternoon.  The audience and therefore the Q&A were overwhelmingly Dr. Who-focused, so very little talk of Arrow at all.  But I did get a kick out of his comment that "Malcolm is a good guy and I'm gonna play him that way."

I cannot express how upset I am with this baby mama story line and what the writers have done. I was watching the below YouTube video of Thea talking with Oliver and OMG the comments. So of course I had to drop my 2 cents worth, well probably dime worth by the time I got through venting. I guess people do remember or can recall better the last thing that made an impression or impact on them. Because I read so many "poor Oliver's" and "he really did want to tell her" (not since 4x08 and now since they need to make him seem as though his decision to keep lying to Felicity was torturing him somehow - bullshit) I thought I was going to become ill. Any who here is the video and the comments. Lord help Felicity because the show wrote that last episode and worded it to give approval to Oliver and make him sympathetic all while having Felicity understand Quentin's lie which will have her coming off as a hypocrite if she doesn't understand Oliver's. This show just DID FELICITY DIRTY. Not only for that but IMO for robbing her of her LEGITIMATE RIGHT TO BE ANGRY. Uh these damn writers!!

Edited by Ann Mack

I cannot express how upset I am with this baby mama story line and what the writers have done. I was watching the below YouTube video of Thea talking with Oliver and OMG the comments. So of course I had to drop my 2 cents worth, well probably dime worth by the time I got through venting. I guess people do remember or can recall better the last thing that made an impression or impact on them. Because I read so many "poor Oliver's" and "he really did want to tell her" (not since 4x08 and now since they need to make him seem as though his decision to keep lying to Felicity was torturing him somehow - bullshit) I thought I was going to become ill. Any who here is the video and the comments. Lord help Felicity because the show wrote that last episode and worded it to give approval to Oliver and make him sympathetic all while having Felicity understand Quentin's lie which will have her coming off as a hypocrite if she doesn't understand Oliver's. This show just DID FELICITY DIRTY. Not only for that but IMO for robbing her of her LEGITIMATE RIGHT TO BE ANGRY. Uh these damn writers!!

https://youtu.be/ZBZMPnkog0Q

And anyone with a Brain knows how much Thea and Oliver sound like Hypocrites

• Love 2

Earth 32 Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak? lmfao

CbzJ_UEUMAAWENp.jpg

"Year of Diggle" Right. ::eyeroll::

Even before the season started I knew Diggle still wouldn't get a lot of focus this season. I don't believe any of the writers/EPs said it was the Year of Diggle. It was just the stupid PR/Suzanne Gomez. And we all know how shitty Arrow PR is. smh.
  • Love 4

WM did push storylines for Felicity and Diggle at SDCC. I'm not seeing it so much. With the exception of a few episodes, Diggles in the background. It almost feels like he is getting less screentime on average.

• Love 3

Katie went from co lead at casting to having her character 5th in screen time with a chunk of that screen time split with her double. I know moving on from a well paying gig would be hard but I don't know if she truly serviced her career stuck in a former love interest stunt heavy role.

• Love 3