Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Is it bad that me, a grown ass woman is super happy about them actually conversing with one another on twitter? 

Nah! If it is, well I'm bad too! Haha. This is all the fans wanted. Just a little bit of acknowledgment and interaction. It really doesn't take much to please us. LOL.

• Love 6

Nah! If it is, well I'm bad too! Haha. This is all the fans wanted. Just a little bit of acknowledgment and interaction. It really doesn't take much to please us. LOL.

Right?!?! This sort of interaction rarely happens, last time it did was in season 1 I think. Damn. 

I don't blame them for not doing it more often since you have the Stemily crazies that take anything and make it into a huge thing. Stephen is married and it's so disrespectful to his wife.

• Love 7

I don't blame them for not doing it more often since you have the Stemily crazies that take anything and make it into a huge thing. Stephen is married and it's so disrespectful to his wife.

Those crazies ruin everything for everyone. smh

• Love 6

My favourite quote thus far is EBRs shade about Olicity happening "whether you like it or not". Love. It.

Can't say I mind it either. ;D but it was probably not intended to be quite such a taunt and more a realization that it is coming so it is what it is. More like EBR just being blunt rather than intending to throw shade.

DR keeping that scruff is like #1 on my list of things I want out of Arrow S4. We deserve this. I pray that the producers/hair/makeup/whoever is responsible for these sorts of things can see how perfect it is for his face and that they let him keep it. David Ramsey's Beard: Good for Arrow, Good for America.

• Love 6

First, Stephen's reworked version of "Part of Their World" was stellar and so cute! Second, a musical episode has to happen. I know he protests, but it has too. Damn near everyone in the cast can sing, and it's so easy to explain away the singing in a superhero universe.

I'm off to start a change.org petition!

• Love 8

I AGREE. The scruff makes him even more attractive if that's even possible... This season better have a lot of shirtless Diggle

... I not so secretly love the height difference very very very much ;)

EBR is like 5'5", which is a little above US average for women.  He's just tall.  Jared Padalecki posted a picture of him and his wife, and THAT is a serious spousal size difference.  Like kind of frighteningly so.  

I love the pic too, but partly because they all look kind of regular.  In a good way.  Although DR looks hot with scruff.  Also, I love Willa Holland, and I'm not totally sure why.  She just seems so fun and kooky.

SA mentioned during his panel that he's working on a project with Zach Levi, so I wonder if the voice work he's doing is for the Tangled TV show?

PRETTY PLEASE??!!!

Tangled > Frozen 

• Love 8
(edited)

EBR is like 5'5", which is a little above US average for women.  He's just tall.  Jared Padalecki posted a picture of him and his wife, and THAT is a serious spousal size difference.  Like kind of frighteningly so.  

I used to be friends with a dude who was Jared's stunt double and was 6'4". I am 5' 0". It was a bit awkward when we would hug. 

I hope the guys step it up this year, though I'm not banking on it. The ladies always look amazing, and the guys look like they're headed for a pick up game or out for beers at a dive bar. Willa looks super cute, and that blue looks great on her. 

Edited by calliope1975
(edited)

You know, I sometimes think SA's a bit sexist and frat bro-ish, but he really does seem like a pretty bright guy.  He's quite well-spoken.  (Nerd HQ Panel.)

I used to be friends with a dude who was Jared's stunt double and was 6'4". I am 5' 0". It was a bit awkward when we would hug.

Padalecki's just freakishly huge, in both height and width, and she looks legit tiny.  Like how did she bear his children?  (Not being pejorative, they seem like a lovely couple, just really differently-sized.)

Edited by AyChihuahua
(edited)

SO TRUE. THANK YOU. 

CP and CL and WH and EBR look stunning :')

You do not want to get me started on how overrated Frozen. It can get ugly. LOL

I'm surprised at how dressed up Willa is, even tho its a great look. And I want CL's hat. Love that David and Emily are together. Or are they all together?

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 1

Oh DR.  Vroom vroom, indeed.

Everyone looks so good.  KC looks better than I've seen her since S1 I think.  I don't know if it's the color on her cheeks, the hair color, or she just looks happy.  I'm so surprised that she's supposedly 5'6".  I'm 5'11" and would swear that she was 5'8" at least (keep in mind I've never stood next to her - she just looks tallish to me).  Most actors I've met are much smaller in person than I suspected - except Jared Padelecki.  I'm willing to take one for the team and assess SA's height in person.

I think its Grants girlfriend.

Yeah, it is- I honestly can't believe he's still with that girl from Glee. You'd think he wouldn't want to be tied down at that age.