Type keyword(s) to search

Jazz and the Jennings Family in the Media

yeswedo
  • Start Topic

(edited)
On 7/7/2022 at 12:49 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Jazz updated her FB to include a video of her at the beach.  She’s saying something….I can only guess what by reading her lips.  Lol

With the sound on she's saying "I'm a beach" (not I'm at the beach) sort of like how a French person would pronounce "bitch".

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1

A new season will premiere on Tuesday, January 24th, at 10/9c

Jazz returns home to Florida after her first year on her own at Harvard and has been working on her social life, entering the dating scene and struggling on the apps. While trying to be independent, she receives a death threat upon returning to college, and her parents must step in. “I Am Jazz” is produced by This is Just a Test.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/tlc-renews-say-yes-to-the-dress-1000-lb-life-1235431717/

• Sad 2
On 1/10/2023 at 5:20 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

So, season 8 starts 1/24…..

I saw a clip last night with Jazz parading around in a Trans flag and saying how she gets death threats all the time. I'm out guys. I can't with this shit. Girl needs to get off TV and just live her life.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1

Yahoo had a puff piece on Jeanette and Greg on the front page today (1/22/23), probably to promote the upcoming new season.  They put an click-baiting headline on it, fomenting the idea that Jazz's parents may not still be a couple and "a look inside their marriage".

We're told about their recent anniversary and how they took cute pics on a beach.  Next, it gets serious:   the couple recounts how they used fake first names (Renee and Scott) when they first started making TV appearances on talk shows to advocate for trans rights.  We are also told that the family will not disclose their real last name.   For the folks who don't watch the show, the article tells how the parents are extremely supportive and reveals that Greg is an attorney.   Hohum.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jazz-jennings-parents-still-together-165721467.html

• Like 3
(edited)

I saw a story on Yahoo News today (01/25/24), where Jazz is talking about her recent 70lb weight loss.  I didn't get past the 2nd sentence of Jazz's statement because she talks in such "sound bites", words crafted to look good in print but are soulless.

She does look vastly improved and still showing off that cleavage to her advantage.

Article and pic are here.

Edited by patty1h
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4

I imagine it's Ozempic/Wegovy.  It seems every formerly heavy celebrity you can think of (Oprah, Whitney Thore, Kelly Clarkson) who always struggled to lose an ounce is now dropping weight like crazy -- along with almost everyone I know in my personal life!

• Like 6
On 1/26/2024 at 9:00 PM, Dibs said:

I imagine it's Ozempic/Wegovy.  It seems every formerly heavy celebrity you can think of (Oprah, Whitney Thore, Kelly Clarkson) who always struggled to lose an ounce is now dropping weight like crazy -- along with almost everyone I know in my personal life!

Probably so. Read the article, good for her

Losing weight and committing to daily exercise is hard. My only suggestion is that she invest in a good sports bra for running.

• Like 4

I agree. A proper fitting sports bra saves a lot of pain, and can impact your back, and cause other structural issues.    It's easier to get to enjoy exercise when you're comfortable, with proper attire and foot wear.    

• Like 4
On 1/26/2024 at 10:00 PM, Dibs said:

So, I've read after awhile your body becomes adjusted to it and it does not work anymore-what then?

Edited by xls
typo