Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, spinxella said:

Friday, January 18 - Billy is out for revenge, Billy spills a secret.

Geez. Seems like he should be the one people want to get revenge on. I'm sorry but how was his ass wronged?

Oh please. Spare me.

Thank god Mal is gone - but not soon enough. What a horrible hack.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, spinxella said:

OK. This is my problem with how they’re writing Billy. Well, one of many problems. But the main one is apparently he has loyalty to NO ONE. Unless you’re writing and concocting a truly evil character, this is not how you develop a bad boy. A bad boy may fuck over tons of people, and do unimaginable shit, but there’s always one person that is their soft spot. Billy doesn’t even have THAT. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, miamama said:

Does Vicki decide to embark on a relationship with Billy? Then she cheats? When does this happen? Does it happen over the span of one week?

That's what I'm missing. It was one kiss. Victoria is not dating Billy and owes him nothing. And if he thinks Lily is going to end things with Cane, NotBilly must've truly had his head up Phyllis's ass where he missed her forgiveness of a whole ass ONS that resulted in a now-motherless childless child that *she* is raising. Or was before being shipped to prison.

Speaking of, is CK still on the show? I thought she was fired back around the time Paul was let go. And speaking of *that,* is there any chance of Paul being brought back (or at least given anything resembling an exit story)? I couldn't care.less about Paulie Tightpants, but as one of, if not the last day-one vet, DD the actor and the fans deserved better.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

A bad boy may fuck over tons of people, and do unimaginable shit, but there’s always one person that is their soft spot. Billy doesn’t even have THAT. 

Victoria used to be that person for him, which is why Villy worked for a little bit originally. But you're right that he's just throughly selfish and will sell out eveyone around him--which will probably include Johnny and Katie once they're SORASed. I'm hoping Y&R will be put out of its misery before we get to that point.

• Love 6

bJwiot.jpg

ccMsDv.jpg

ZSsQXP.jpg

iUq6uF.jpg

Hyr7Ls.jpg

This is what they taped on 1/9/2019. This script was distributed on 12/17/2018. This is still Mal Young's writing.

In current taping, Victor goes on trial for the murder of JT Hellstrom. Michael is his lawyer. His family and reporters gather at the courthouse while Phyllis watches the news reports from Nick's den.

• Love 11

Thanks Spinx. This is bananas. Maybe Mal is trying to kill Villy forever before he leaves?

I just don’t get it. Billy’s behaviour is back to sociopathic. “Trust me, love me, count on me. I’ve changed”

BOOM

Oh you’re messed up by abuse, you don’t trust men any more, you kissed a guy who is not me while single????

Fuck you Vick! (And Reed and Lily - for whom Billy has HAD a soft spot in the past).

Also HK is on set so whether show chooses to acknowledge it or not the Billy-Summer thing will be on viewers’ minds again.

• Love 11

I saw on the script up there (Do not need to see screen). By screen, they mean Phyllis, right? Because I could give a sweet, sugar-coated fuck at how JT’s “murder” affects her ass. Just another story that didn’t need her shoehorned into it. 

Billy loves to blow up people’s spots, so how about this! Summer returns, goes on Mariah’s show, and spills the tea on Buttbiscuit’s near-empty banana hammock, paucity of pants packaging, dearth of dongage, and the fact that he has SIZE DOESN’T MATTER shaved into his pubes. It wouldn’t be BREAKING NEWS to many of the ladies of GC, but you could get a solid hour of entertainment out of it. Incidentally, that’s 59 minutes more of entertainment than Summer got.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I saw on the script up there (Do not need to see screen). By screen, they mean Phyllis, right? Because I could give a sweet, sugar-coated fuck at how JT’s “murder” affects her ass. Just another story that didn’t need her shoehorned into it. 

Billy loves to blow up people’s spots, so how about this! Summer returns, goes on Mariah’s show, and spills the tea on Buttbiscuit’s near-empty banana hammock, paucity of pants packaging, dearth of dongage, and the fact that he has SIZE DOESN’T MATTER shaved into his pubes. It wouldn’t be BREAKING NEWS to many of the ladies of GC, but you could get a solid hour of entertainment out of it. Incidentally, that’s 59 minutes more of entertainment than Summer got.

Hahaha!!!!  Now THAT'S poetry, Ninjapenguins!

I'm sorta wondering why ButtBiscuit doesn't wear his pants on his head so the crotch sits on that twin tunnel runway he calls a proboscis, that'd be his speed on how to pack a punch.

"Is that a nose in your pocket or are you just glad to smell me?"

Edited by boes
  • Love 10
19 hours ago, spinxella said:

This is in one week.

In today’s episode (CDN) Billy and Reed JUST find out about JT, Reed is shattered and Billy is totally supportive of Victoria. She tells him she loves him. Reed is horrified his mom was abused by the man who should have been her safe place.

According to the spoiler in a matter of days after this emotional memorial, Victoria has an “affair” with Cane, Billy feels justified in  going to Lily’s prison to blab (instead of just discussing it with a clearly vulnerable Victoria) and TELLS POOR REED HIS MOM’S A CHEATER and the kid leaves town!

The spoiler I quoted is ok. It could mean a lot of things. Revenge could be that JT is alive so Billy goes after him. (Or something way more minor.) The secret spilled could be about Summer.

But outing the Vane affair (that has not yet happened???) and also telling Reed???

Where’s that crazy Billy Revenge spoiler from @SPINXELLA? Usually you are bang on with your intel but this is very strange.

Is the spoiler based on a set visit (someone who watched filming)? I saw on Twitter it might be. If that’s the case the person might have either misunderstood or watched a scene that was cut (due to JG tweaking Mal’s shit).

• Love 10

It’s so hard for me to believe Billy would do this to Reed after everything he’s witnessed. I mean, fine, fuck over Victoria, I’m not surprised by that, especially considering this is still Mal’s work. But once again they’ve flip-flopped with Billy. Like, WHO is this character? A dude who fucks his brother’s wife, fucks his girlfriend’s daughter, screws over an innocent guy about his mother? Or is he some family man? Pick a damn side. People are complex, yes, but these things are polar opposites. Jason Thompson is criticized a lot, but I don’t envy him trying to understand this character. It’s ridiculous.

• Love 13

What the hell happened to the notbillyinamillionyears's redemption arc? "I've grown, I'm a new man, I've learned and I've changed and I'll never, ever fuck you over again Victoria. I swear on all that is holy and good that all I want is the love and respect of my fambly and friends...."

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

It’s so hard for me to believe Billy would do this to Reed after everything he’s witnessed. I mean, fine, fuck over Victoria, I’m not surprised by that, especially considering this is still Mal’s work. But once again they’ve flip-flopped with Billy. Like, WHO is this character? A dude who fucks his brother’s wife, fucks his girlfriend’s daughter, screws over an innocent guy about his mother? Or is he some family man? Pick a damn side. People are complex, yes, but these things are polar opposites. Jason Thompson is criticized a lot, but I don’t envy him trying to understand this character. It’s ridiculous.

58 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

What the hell happened to the notbillyinamillionyears's redemption arc? "I've grown, I'm a new man, I've learned and I've changed and I'll never, ever fuck you over again Victoria. I swear on all that us holy and good that all I want is the love and respect of my fambly and friends...."

This is why I’m seriously doubting this spoiler plays out. It’s absolute character assassination and it doesn’t give us more story. Yeah Cane will hate Billy but so will viewers (not to mention Cane and Billy already are rivals). Plus any triangle (Cane-Vic-Billy) options die.

And poor Lily. What can this woman do from PRISON???? She’s helpless and powerless and her will to go on could be threatened by his pettiness. But more importantly for show CK is not even a regular any more. They’ll trash Billy’s character (further) for one scene?

And speaking of petty. This ass did the scorched earth revenge thing a few weeks ago with Summer. What is he now? Stepfather from hell?

Reed’s looking to Billy to be a father figure now that even his memory of his dad has been shattered.

I just can’t see how this plays out as written.

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, miamama said:

This is why I’m seriously doubting this spoiler plays out. It’s absolute character assassination and it doesn’t give us more story. Yeah Cane will hate Billy but so will viewers (not to mention Cane and Billy already are rivals). Plus any triangle (Cane-Vic-Billy) options die.

And poor Lily. What can this woman do from PRISON???? She’s helpless and powerless and her will to go on could be threatened by his pettiness. But more importantly for show CK is not even a regular any more. They’ll trash Billy’s character (further) for one scene?

And speaking of petty. This ass did the scorched earth revenge thing a few weeks ago with Summer. What is he now? Stepfather from hell?

Reed’s looking to Billy to be a father figure now that even his memory of his dad has been shattered.

Miamama, I hope you're right.  We had a different Billy Abbott before this horrid iteration that Jason Thompson portrays and if this plays out then I don't see how we'll ever get even a version of Original Recipe Billy back, no matter who plays him.

If it does play out this way, could this be a way to reunite Phyllis and ButtBiscuit, who will both be the town pariahs again?  I could see Mal writing it this way and if JG doesn't change it, could this be his way of backburning both characters?

• Love 7
11 hours ago, boes said:

Miamama, I hope you're right.  We had a different Billy Abbott before this horrid iteration that Jason Thompson portrays and if this plays out then I don't see how we'll ever get even a version of Original Recipe Billy back, no matter who plays him.

The cult of Michael Munhey proves a decent enough actor can overcome some truly heinous stories.

That said, Jason Thompson is no Munhey. I know Mal Young is out the door (albeit not soon enough for my taste), but they're truly spinning their wheels with this character. Are they shaping him to be the next generation Victor Newman? Because loathsome and vile and I found him to be, I can admit they made a far better case for him becoming the asshole he is than they've ever managed for Billy, who comes off as petulant and spoiled on a good day.

• Love 2

So spoilers from SOD for next week have Cane visiting Lily. Billy and Victoria having a nice dinner which Phyllis interrupts. She takes Vicki aside to tell her Billy's rebounding and that's the only reason he's interested in Vick again. This rattles Victoria and deepens the animosity between her and Phyllis.

So it's straightforward Villy stuff with Phyllis angst (strikes me as the natural course of the story; I mean Victoria would be idiotic not to assume he's untrustworthy).

Oh and Nikki doesn't tell Nick about Sharon and Phyllis being there when she killed JT (though I don't know how she explains dumping his body). He goes to Victor with a new plan. And since we know Victor is going to trial it seems Phyllis/Sharon's involvement won't come out for a bit. I guess a Feb. sweeps thing.

So Billy does not blow up lives this week. It is confirmed the actor playing Reed is leaving (though no air date given). :( I like him. Wish he'd stay.

Also Cane had a nice moment with Victoria at the memorial, when he apologized for trashing her before their KISS. So doesn't that dissipate their HATE LUST?

I don't know I'm still not convinced that JG hasn't yanked the reins from Mal by the point of what we're seeing onscreen. I know Mal is still credited but the HW is always credited even for example if the suits interfere with their story direction. 

Even Mac looking longingly at Villy was odd to me; like what was the purpose? But then I thought that it does remind viewers of Billy's big loves. He is not Phyllis's soulmate. lol. And Phyllis is truly falling under the bus lately. First the memorial and now this silly scene of her jealously trying to sabotage Villy? This CANNOT BE MAL. Nope Never.

• Love 13

What is Phyllis’s damage? Billy hate fucked her daughter; she should be delighted he’s Victoria’s problem.

Yeah I know. Phyllis is a miserable asshole with an ego that outweighs any maternal feelings rattling around the iron maiden that is her heart. 

• Love 15
44 minutes ago, miamama said:

So spoilers from SOD for next week have Cane visiting Lily. Billy and Victoria having a nice dinner which Phyllis interrupts. She takes Vicki aside to tell her Billy's rebounding and that's the only reason he's interested in Vick again. This rattles Victoria and deepens the animosity between her and Phyllis.

that's hilarious....petty and jealous phyl can't stand when one of the guys she was with go to someone else instead of begging her to get back together so she can tell them no...

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

that's hilarious....petty and jealous phyl can't stand when one of the guys she was with go to someone else instead of begging her to get back together so she can tell them no...

Considering Sharon dumped Nick at the altar, rejected all his pleadings, and then a week or so later Nick asked Phyllis to move in with him in the house he bought for him and Sharon it’s a bit rich for Phyllis to suggest Vick is anyone’s second choice. Lol

• Love 18

I don't know I'm still not convinced that JG hasn't yanked the reins from Mal by the point of what we're seeing onscreen. I know Mal is still credited but the HW is always credited even for example if the suits interfere with their story direction. 

And, from what I just gathered from Twitter, those Billy spoilers stemmed from a supposed set visit of someone who saw a scene being filmed of Lily having a breakdown after Billy told her. This is all such a random way to take this story...especially told from a character who just fucked his girlfriend’s daughter. Like, what?

• Love 5

These are supposed to be the SOD spoilers for the week of the 14th....

Mia test Arturo
Victor calls a truce
Devon takes a chance
Nick has a change of heart
Cane's visit with Lily takes an unexpected turn
Nikki faces danger
Neil worries about Ana
Billy is out for revenge

Source: SOD

So if Billy is out for revenge, is it revenge on Victoria for (I feel dirty even typing such an abomination) having sex with Cane?  He can't be looking for revenge on JT since as far as he knows, JT is dead.  So DOES he resume the mantle as the ButtBiscuit Supreme we've watched him be since he woke from that blessed coma?  

Edited by boes
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, miamama said:

Oh dear so the destruction of Billy continues? 

In any case sadly for Gina he’s all about his pain re Vicki.

See, this is where I think the story veers differently than where Mal would take it. Billy would have 100% went back to kissing Phyllis aggressively on an elevator. I don’t think Phyllis is even relevant in this present story. 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

See, this is where I think the story veers differently than where Mal would take it. Billy would have 100% went back to kissing Phyllis aggressively on an elevator. I don’t think Phyllis is even relevant in this present story. 

Exactly. This is Cane vs Billy *over* Victoria. Josh is gonna pretend Philly didn’t happen. Lol.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, miamama said:

Exactly. This is Cane vs Billy *over* Victoria. Josh is gonna pretend Philly didn’t happen. Lol.

And he literally walks in on a kiss. An affair never happens, lol. So the story is a triangle.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

And he literally walks in on a kiss. An affair never happens, lol. So the story is a triangle.

So he overreacts and hurts innocent people (Lily and Reed) over a KISS all because he’s crazy about.....Victoria.

BWAH.

Billy’s still pathetic and an ass. But Villy is very much alive and well. 

Philly? Not so much.

And you know what? Good. Billy needs to earn Vicky back. He treated her like shit.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, miamama said:

So he overreacts and hurts innocent people (Lily and Reed) over a KISS all because he’s crazy about.....Victoria.

BWAH.

Billy’s still pathetic and an ass. But Villy is very much alive and well. 

Philly? Not so much.

And what does GT do while this story is playing out? She goes on a podcast crying over Philly, once again blowing the alarm to rile up that fanbase. She never fails at being predictable.

• Love 12
59 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

And what does GT do while this story is playing out? She goes on a podcast crying over Philly, once again blowing the alarm to rile up that fanbase. She never fails at being predictable.

The thing is Gina and her eight crazy fans haven’t experienced Villy actually getting real writing. Those scenes after the memorial even gave *me* Villy feels and I HATE JT’s Billy and was more than sick of OG Villy.

In other words Twitter will be a different place with strong writing for Villy. Squeaking Philly stans trashing Amelia won’t get quite as much traction now. (As we saw with JT and that Philly stan recently.)

Gina had Mal, the official YR account, the PR team (which was presumably directed by the EP Mal to promote JT/GT), and heavily skewed writing.

Now she’ll have her eight stans (plus their multiple accounts). 

• Love 10

Phyllis is just a soulless bitch, that is all. Vic being abused was not her truth to tell and all she did was wound Reed. 

10 minutes ago, miamama said:

God this post made me laugh

Good thing no keyboards were destroyed in the ensuing snorting 🤣

• Love 9

Now she’ll have her eight stans (plus their multiple accounts). 

True, but I don’t trust her trying to get her way, in whatever form that comes in. She was also super shady about Phick. Called them awkward at first, said: “I’m not saying they’re bad,” and just sounded completely unenthused about it all. And I continue to find it extremely weak of her to say nothing but nice things about Peter Bergman, basically making it seem like they are super close, but doesn’t seem to want to work with him in a particular capacity. Just lame on so many levels.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

True, but I don’t trust her trying to get her way, in whatever form that comes in. She was also super shady about Phick. Called them awkward at first, said: “I’m not saying they’re bad,” and just sounded completely unenthused about it all. And I continue to find it extremely weak of her to say nothing but nice things about Peter Bergman, basically making it seem like they are super close, but doesn’t seem to want to work with him in a particular capacity. Just lame on so many levels.

She’ll try however she also just confirmed the latest (post Mal) scripts have Billy and Phyllis farther and farther apart. 

Her offscreen rambling is only going to sound more and more unhinged.

What will be interesting is if she ends up paired with her dear close friend Peter whom she adores and respects *so much*. Will she keep pimping Philly? Peter is not an idiot and he did not take kindly to MS’s Phick shit.

🤔

• Love 13
12 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

LOLOLOL   and yet, she went whining to whomever it was that she had only got 2 scenes with jm and wanted more....well, she got what she asked for, sharon broke up with nick and now she has him full time.....

just more truth to the saying "becareful what you wish for, you just might get it".

IMO jm is not a strong actor and it takes a strong actress in his scenes to make them work...gt isn't strong enuff.

• Love 10

Re the earlier spoiler, Victoria drops Reed off at the airport (offscreen) in today’s CDN. So it appears Billy telling him about Vane isn’t what sends him away. He just heads back to school.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, miamama said:

Re the earlier spoiler, Victoria drops Reed off at the airport (offscreen) in today’s CDN. So it appears Billy telling him about Vane isn’t what sends him away. He just heads back to school.

Oh good!  

• Love 5
On 1/10/2019 at 8:11 PM, miamama said:

On 1/11/2019 at 2:07 PM, HeatLifer said:

And, from what I just gathered from Twitter, those Billy spoilers stemmed from a supposed set visit of someone who saw a scene being filmed of Lily having a breakdown after Billy told her. This is all such a random way to take this story...especially told from a character who just fucked his girlfriend’s daughter. Like, what?

maybe this was filmed ahead and not used?

On 1/11/2019 at 2:45 PM, boes said:

These are supposed to be the SOD spoilers for the week of the 14th....

So if Billy is out for revenge, is it revenge on Victoria for (I feel dirty even typing such an abomination) having sex with Cane?  He can't be looking for revenge on JT since as far as he knows, JT is dead.  So DOES he resume the mantle as the ButtBiscuit Supreme we've watched him be since he woke from that blessed coma?  

Maybe he'll have hate sex with Reed or whatever of Cane's twins he can get into bed. It's how he rolls.

• Love 6

I find this so funny because, well, it doesn’t involve Phyllis.

SID says that Billy (who we know from promo catches Vane making out), thinks Cane is taking advantage of Victoria. She asks Cane to leave so Villy can talk (this must be when he declares his future is with her as per promo - note it’s AFTER he catches the kiss). Cane begs Devon to use corporate jet to go tell Lily about the KISS before Billy does (he must threaten). Devon says nah. Cane drives like mad gets to prison but Billy (via Jabot jet) already there.

....but but but he’s PHYLLIS’S SOULMATE!!!!!!!!!! What’s he doing???

lmao

• Love 16