Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

Ugh Dullen being killed is just going to be another excuse for Mypolar to go off the rails again. And Cockroach will definitely make an  appearance, which is always unwelcome. Why can't he just divorce her ass and leave town, never to be seen or heard from again.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Ooh, that's interesting. Who would you say is the first? It can't be baboon boy.

Jack.

aside from the end where he lies about being a sex addict to cover the forged diary, they always had a good relationship.

4 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Ugh Dullen being killed is just going to be another excuse for Mypolar to go off the rails again. And Cockroach will definitely make an  appearance, which is always unwelcome. Why can't he just divorce her ass and leave town, never to be seen or heard from again.

Because he can't be the Genoa City golden boy like that.

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

i was at a different site and an esther spoiler says that jill asks esther to move back into the mansion and be her maid again..

i hope esther tells her to phuck off and die.

Can't Ester move into some new position? 

She got a sizable amount of dough from Kay, right? Maybe she can buy a restaurant and then we'd have an excuse for a new venue that isn't the Athletic Club to dine in, because a restaurant/gym combo makes no sense.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

She got a sizable amount of dough from Kay, right?

wasn't some of that contingent on her staying on as 'maid' at the mansion?  maybe Jill is giving her a chance to get her bucks.

• Love 3
Just now, MollyB said:

wasn't some of that contingent on her staying on as 'maid' at the mansion?  maybe Jill is giving her a chance to get her bucks.

esther left cause rather than believe esther when she said that colin harassed her she believed her husband instead..

why would esther subject herself to jill and colin's vileness again?

Regarding Sharon, I didn't even think about her flipping out yet again when Dullen gets axed,  but certainly Sussman and Alden are aware of how vocal fandom has been about her portrayal over the last decade or so?

I did notice that Nick was muzzled a lot during the initial fallout of SullyCANGate, moreso than he was during the Summer story, and he had a much bigger hand in creating that situation. 

I'm holding out hope that the new PTB have been made aware of how irritated fandom has gotten over this. Kudos to Sharon Case for being a team player, but in an ideal world, Sharon will realize that she's falling into the same behaviors she did after Cassie died, and she starts getting actual help that doesn't involve Micro-Prick/Caveman Nick. 22 years, and Sharon's never left out the Newman orbit. It's high time to fix that.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

esther left cause rather than believe esther when she said that colin harassed her she believed her husband instead..

why would esther subject herself to jill and colin's vileness again?

Wow, really? That smacks of some Pratt bullshit right there.

I wouldn't move back and work with them, either.

Speaking of, can Colin get caught in the crossfire of whatever kills Dylan? I've had no use for him since finding out he spawned Canestipstion, and he's the only MAB holdover that we can actually be rid of.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, valleycliffe said:

i was at a different site and an esther spoiler says that jill asks esther to move back into the mansion and be her maid again..

i hope esther tells her to phuck off and die.

I hope Ester throws a bottle of bleach in her face. 

• Love 2

I think Sharon will get a boost from Dylan's death (as a character I mean). She'll get sympathy. Maybe this time Nick will give a damn about her grief (instead of when their daughter died). Maybe this is how her father comes into the picture.

If anyone wants Sharon to "pay" for keeping Christian this should wipe that slate clean (as far as other characters go).

I just don't want to see Paul's OTT weeping. Other than that I am glad they are wiping this ridiculous character off the canvas. Paul and Nikki did not share a child. Stupid retcon shit. 

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I'm holding out hope that the new PTB have been made aware of how irritated fandom has gotten over this. Kudos to Sharon Case for being a team player, but in an ideal world, Sharon will realize that she's falling into the same behaviors she did after Cassie died, and she starts getting actual help that doesn't involve Micro-Prick/Caveman Nick. 22 years, and Sharon's never left out the Newman orbit. It's high time to fix that.

She can start by moving off the Newman property. And then making a commitment to never getting involved with a Newman or Newman-adjacent man again. And then getting a competent psychiatrist and making sure her medication dosage is increased. And then taking some classes so she can learn how to function without a man. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

By "competent psychiatrist," do you mean one who conducts private, HIPAA-protected appointments in an office and not a coffee shop?  :)

Yes, and preferably one that doesn't keep their patients drugged and held captive in a mental institution. 

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

She can start by moving off the Newman property.

I wish she'd do that anyway. That cottage is a goddamn eyesore. 

I remember her owning a property that once belonged to Brad, but I think it caught fire so they could write a scene for Adam, Patron Saint of Canines and Babies in Peril. Or something. Anyway, since we no longer have old Steven Farren Phelps to kick around anymore, some of his ridiculous salary can go towards giving Sharon a Newman free property of her own.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Can't Ester move into some new position? 

She got a sizable amount of dough from Kay, right? Maybe she can buy a restaurant and then we'd have an excuse for a new venue that isn't the Athletic Club to dine in, because a restaurant/gym combo makes no sense.

I live in an town with lots of "old money", and there are two GCAC-like clubs here.  One of them is 108 years old.  Of course, normal people can't belong, but I used to be one of the riff-raff who had to wait to catch my bus in front of it!

If we had to choose which of JFP's pets to purge, I actually would prefer to see the ButtBisquick go first.  Dylan/SB doesn't offend me at every turn.

15 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I love Sharon's cottage. If it's up for grabs, I call dibs!

Me, too!  It looks so warm and cozy, and I like that there is no headache-inducing bright light.  Maybe we could time-share, peaches?  

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

If we had to choose which of JFP's pets to purge, I actually would prefer to see the ButtBisquick go first.  Dylan/SB doesn't offend me at every turn

Me, too TBH. Apart from being JFP's pet, Dylan as a white hat doesn't bug so much when he's stuck as a supporting character and they stopped with the Edward Cullen-esque worship of him.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

I live in an town with lots of "old money", and there are two GCAC-like clubs here.  One of them is 108 years old.  Of course, normal people can't belong, but I used to be one of the riff-raff who had to wait to catch my bus in front of it!

If we had to choose which of JFP's pets to purge, I actually would prefer to see the ButtBisquick go first.  Dylan/SB doesn't offend me at every turn.

Me, too!  It looks so warm and cozy, and I like that there is no headache-inducing bright light.  Maybe we could time-share, peaches?  

Time share, hell. We could live there together. I'll cook if you clean! Do you prefer cheap brandy or cheap bourbon?

• Love 2

I'm not much of boozehound...beer is more my speed.  Guinness when we're splurging, maybe Rolling Rock or Corona when we're watching our pennies!  We can also think of creative ways to fuck with Victor!

• Love 7

Yeah, I'm more of a wino. Let's gas light him. We'll find an evil doppelganger who looks just like Drinki, she'll make him get into B&D, film it and put it on YouTube. Then she goes off the rails and kills Dummer and Abby. We can say we did it for family or "just business" and he gets to shut up about it because WE always win!

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

I'm not much of boozehound...beer is more my speed.  Guinness when we're splurging, maybe Rolling Rock or Corona when we're watching our pennies!  We can also think of creative ways to fuck with Victor!

Not much of a beer person, but my fave beer is one that I tried in Japan called Kirin Lager with a warm nutty flavor I've not found in any other Lager. Nor can I find any company from which I can get a case shipped.

Thankfully, San Diego has an excellent array of craft beer including some decent gluten-free ones. The better to bash on the Newmans with.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

I remember her owning a property that once belonged to Brad, but I think it caught fire so they could write a scene f

yes, she rented his house from abby and daisy set it on fire with noah and eden inside.

a week later it was as good as new and abby wanted to move back into it.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Not much of a beer person, but my fave beer is one that I tried in Japan called Kirin Lager with a warm nutty flavor I've not found in any other Lager. Nor can I find any company from which I can get a case shipped.

Thankfully, San Diego has an excellent array of craft beer including some decent gluten-free ones. The better to bash on the Newmans with.

Amazon has Kirin Ichiban for $9.00 a six pack. I don't know if it's a lager, though.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Amazon has Kirin Ichiban for $9.00 a six pack. I don't know if it's a lager, though.

Kirin Ichiban has been available for years in Ontario at the LCBO. US folks, don't even ask about those initials--until very recently, most liquor/beer sales have been controlled by provincial governments.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, pearlite said:

Kirin Ichiban has been available for years in Ontario at the LCBO. US folks, don't even ask about those initials--until very recently, most liquor/beer sales have been controlled by provincial governments.

Or, as my dad calls it, the Government Dairy!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, pearlite said:

pearlite, you'd feel right at home in Pennsylvania.  We have an LCB, too!  If you need even more old world charm, every county has a Prothonotary.  And we vote on touch-screen machines that leave no paper trail.  What could go wrong?!?

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

pearlite, you'd feel right at home in Pennsylvania.  We have an LCB, too!  If you need even more old world charm, every county has a Prothonotary.  And we vote on touch-screen machines that leave no paper trail.  What could go wrong?!?

But now we have wine at Wegmans, yay!!!  Fortunately I was running a little late doing my shopping this past Sunday, though, because we're not allowed to buy it before 9AM.  And you can't pay for it with your groceries, because if the LCB does an audit it will look like they're selling alcohol with the groceries, when it has to be separate.  I think Giant has wine as well, and it's supposed to come to the Whole Foods by me, but I wouldn't know because I never shop there.  Same with Trader Joe's....so here's my unpopular opinion, I loathe Trader Joe's & would rather sleep with Billy Abbott than shop there :)  What does this have to do with spoilers?  Nothing, really...sorry and I hope I don't get a bunny!

• Love 4

SOD previews

2017 will be an exciting year in Genoa City filled with romance, family drama, and quite a few surprises. Be prepared for some new faces and unexpected connections.

Victor
Victor is looking for a new passion to pursue. Nikki and Victor will take on new roles in their family and their "empty nest" will be filled

Nick/Chelsea
They have a very special connection, but secrets and misread intentions can change the closest of friends for better or worse

Sharon/Dylan
Dylan's love for Sharon is strong but he still reels from her deceptions. They continue to struggle for normalcy. The non secret of SBu's exit will be addressed via an exciting story.

Jack/Phyllis
After being humiliated by the affair, Jack is sending a message that is he not to be messed with. Phyllis starts the new year with a new look and attiude. She's over being a victim.

Victoria/Billy
The scars from their past has Victoria keeping Billy at a distance but when her world turns upside down he is there for her in a big way. Also expect some twists and turns in regards to Brash and Sassy which will have people remembering that she is Victor Newman's daughter.

Jill
Jill has to focus on her own life as someone will cross her and will have to pay the price

Michael/Lauren
Lauren will return to her feisty roots. She will reach out to old friends to help her save her family legacy. Gloria is also back meddling in her family's life.

Devon/Hilary/Mariah
There will be a power struggle between the ladies and sparks are destined to fly. Devon will be presented with unexpected challenges that will test his marriage

Cane/Lily
The married couple want to grab on to opportunities presented to them. This drive will make them both make big decision, both professionally and personally.

Neil 
Neil will focus on helping his family as they go through changes in their lives

Chloe/Kevin
The secret of Bella's father still looms and could cause a lot of tension in aspects of their lives. Chloe also may or may not be resposible for Adam's death but despite all that she knows how to keep a secret!

Ashley
Ashley has taken Ravi under her wing and will fight back when that mentorship is threatened. Ravi will prove to be a good influence on Ashley and will help create balance in her life.

Abby
She will tap into her motivational side and will look for a place to use her talents and skills

Overall these look perfectly good to me. Normal not stupid. Still maintain that Jack & Phyllis are being stripped of the horror of Philly so that they can come together properly (I think as business adversaries initially). They keep "breaking up" and Jack looked positively crushed that Phyllis actually is moving on in the CDN yesterday. Ashley seems to have story. SS said someone would "lead" her to her one true love or something so Ravi seems to be it. Maybe her one true love will be making apps? Mariah has story and is free of Kevin, yay! No SUMMER in there. whew. And Billy and Phyllis are not even in the same stratosphere any more. Double YAY!

Edited by miamama
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, miamama said:

Sharon/Dylan
Dylan's love for Sharon is strong but he still reels from her deceptions. They continue to struggle for normalcy. The non secret of SBu's exit will be addressed via an exciting story.

When have Dylan and Sharon ever been normal? Also, LMAO at "exciting story."

Michael/Lauren
Lauren will return to her feisty roots. She will reach out to old friends to help her save her family legacy. 

*patiently waits for Phyllis to announce she's working at Fenmore's*

Devon/Hilary/Mariah
There will be a power struggle between the ladies and sparks are destined to fly. Devon will be presented with unexpected challenges that will test his marriage

I'm going to laugh so hard if this turns into a love triangle. 

2 hours ago, miamama said:

Neil 
Neil will focus on helping his family as they go through changes in their lives

So he will continue being treated as a supporting character instead of getting a story to help rehab him.

2 hours ago, miamama said:

Jill
Jill has to focus on her own life as someone will cross her and will have to pay the price

I feel sorry for anyone having to interact with Shrill.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

SHE FUCKED HER HUSBAND'S BROTHER FOR MONTHS AND PLANNED TO LEAVE JACK AND START DATING BILLY BUT SHE'S OVER BEING A VICTIM????????????

/im ok 

I'm not. Fuck Traci and her kumbaya bullshit. Billy should be shunned and shunned hard. How dare he even set his filthy, cheating foot in Jack's house and be all "poor me, I'm all alone on Christmas" You may strategically place your slimy lizard lips upon Jack's posterior and kiss it repeatedly!

• Love 12
19 hours ago, Thumper82003 said:

Booze is the way we coped with show for a good long time. If we played a drinking game about how many times Turd says he did something reprehensible "formyfambly..." we'd all be alcoholics. So my vote is it's on topic...

You're playing a very dangerous game :)

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

SHE FUCKED HER HUSBAND'S BROTHER FOR MONTHS AND PLANNED TO LEAVE JACK AND START DATING BILLY BUT SHE'S OVER BEING A VICTIM????????????

/im ok 

Yeah, that was very O_o for me, too.

But Philly is dead as a doorknob and aren't revisiting this garbage, so I can let it slide. The actions speak louder than words.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, miamama said:

Victor
Victor is looking for a new passion to pursue. Nikki and Victor will take on new roles in their family and their "empty nest" will be filled

60 year-old Nikki is pregnant? Dr. Prison Lady has Victor's baby and gives him/her to them?

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I'm not. Fuck Traci and her kumbaya bullshit. Billy should be shunned and shunned hard. How dare he even set his filthy, cheating foot in Jack's house and be all "poor me, I'm all alone on Christmas" You may strategically place your slimy lizard lips upon Jack's posterior and kiss it repeatedly!

42 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

/im ok 

I posted this in the daily thread. I think Sally truly means to erase Philly from existence. Like. It. Never. Happened. 

But of course it's huh?

Some on Twitter have pointed out JFP's script writers are still in place.

She needs her own writers because some stuff, like this, is WTF?

The words out of Billy's mouth in particular are ludicrous. And Phyllis with her "Jack's on a mission. First B&S. I'm next."

um, ok.

• Love 6

Here's how they should handle it:

Billy on his knees, crying for Jack's forgiveness. He should say that Phyllis was a mistake and he was out of his damn mind and his life is a mess. Jack can still be angry, but Billy shouldn't be forcing his way through the door like a dick. He should accept Jack's anger and say he'll always be there when or if Jack needs him.

Phyllis needs to stop acting like a victim that Jack is torturing. She should tell him that she loves him, but she respects him enough to walk away and let him heal because she is adult enough to understand that this is not the FIRST TIME she's pulled this shit. He can't trust her.

Then Sally can move along with other stories.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, HeatLifer said:

Billy on his knees, crying for Jack's forgiveness. He should say that Phyllis was a mistake and he was out of his damn mind and his life is a mess. Jack can still be angry, but Billy shouldn't be forcing his way through the door like a dick. He should accept Jack's anger and say he'll always be there when or if Jack needs him.

Phyllis needs to stop acting like a victim that Jack is torturing. She should tell him that she loves him, but she respects him enough to walk away and let him heal because she is adult enough to understand that this is not the FIRST TIME she's pulled this shit. He can't trust her.

Beautiful and quite straightforward. Why can't they do this???? 

Aargh. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

All of this. Jack and Phyllis had a LOT of time between Phick and that affair before they were reunited and by JFP standards, it was a surprisingly gradual reunion.

Phyllis needs to give him space.

• Love 7