Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

If Vanessa wants Meg to go home, she should put up Liz to ensure that Austin and Julia vote out That way. If she wants to take out an Austwin, she should put up Austin. James will definitely vote Austin out to save Meg. Steve, John and maybe even Julia could be convinced fairly easily to evict Austin IMO. Thank goodness James won that veto... It has opened up some interesting possibilities for this week.

Edited by me5671
  • Love 4

Oh man, James is saying he wants to confront Vanessa. Wait until she gets drunk to do it, please!

Confront her about what, though?

James said he's gonna make Vanessa cry. What, like it's hard?

Sigh. I usually like James, but I'm not into that kind of behavior tbh.

• Love 4

She really seems to be leaning towards putting up John and having him evicted. But then 10 minutes ago I thought for sure she'd just be safe and put Steve up, so who knows!!

I think John's chances might have been hurt when Steve hinted to Vanessa yesterday that he might take a shot at Austwins. He said he really wanted to win HoH next week but that she didn't need to know anymore than that.

Well, at least it's confirmed that Vanessa was never really wanting to vote out Steve last week and she was exaggerating her hate for him. I'm glad they've made up; they're the only tolerable pairing, besides James/Meg and John/Steve.

Oh boy, Liztin and Vanessa talking? Should be good. I'm gonna need my own drink.

• Love 1

It's strange but the only person Vanessa really seems like she can talk to on a personal level is Steve. 

If Austin mists Vanessa to get out JMac over Meg then you might as well give him the check. The shitty thing is he would deserve it.

• Love 3

It's strange but the only person Vanessa really seems like she can talk to on a personal level is Steve. 

I think they both identify with each other a lot. The Vanessa/Steve personal conversations have been one of my favorite parts of the feeds this year. Starting back weeks and weeks ago.

• Love 4

I don't think Vanessa is all in for Johnny Mac to go up. I think she is realizing that Johnny Mac going is only good for the Austwins, because she keeps trying to make the very valid point that Johnny Mac is a target and is a shield, though Austin does also make a good point that Johnny Mac would just join James. But watching them scramble is hilarious. Dude, you guys have the numbers right now. Stop pushing so hard. I hope Vanessa puts up Julia and gets Meg out now, as she won't put up Liz/Austin anyway.

• Love 2

LOL. This conversation just keeps going around. Austin keeps pushing JMac. They came back to Steve and forgot the initial reason why he can't go up.

MORE WINE!

• Love 2

I can say that I'll understand if Vanessa puts up Johnny Mac. She's being put in a corner right now and unfortunately, I don't see any scenario that ends well for Vanessa if she doesn't. I hate to admit it, but I think she has no choice but to put him up and have him sent out. Johnny Mac is a threat to the Austwins and Vanessa won't have the numbers, especially with Austin/Liz being more of a competition.

Gah, this is so frustrating and I wish Vanessa could just put up one of the Austwins and go 'well, Johnny Mac being put up is good for your games. This is good for mine' and just be done with it. But I know why she can't, and I hate it.

• Love 2

The twins would be making a big mistake taking austin over vanessa to f3/f2. They cant win against austin since the jury know that he did all the talking for them and as a result they have no respect for the twins game. The twins best chance of winning (against anyone other than themselves) is against vanessa facing a bitter jury. I still think van would win, but the twins would have a chance against her and zero chance against austin. I dont see vanessa getting to f2 with any combination that includes jmac or james ..... I only see her getting to f2 and getting the win via freaks and geeks.

• Love 4

In terms of the entire alliance's best interests (not just Vanessa's), it really is a better idea to get rid of John. I don't want him to go, because he's the only one with the balls and the brain to go after the Austwins. But, John actually is an HOH/Veto threat. While Meg is just Meg. And if F&G's goal is to win every HOH going forward and hope their target doesn't win Veto, then evicting John is what they have to do IMO.

Ugggh.

• Love 3

Yea, if Vanessa's goal is to get to F5 with the Austwins and Steve, and I believe that is her goal, then John needs to go.

She seems to be on putting Steve up now. LOL right after she told him he was 100% safe. But then Steve walked in, so they're back to talking about John.

So Vanessa really wants F5 with Austwins?

IMO based on everything she's done so far and what she says in DR, yea I think she does. It doesn't make a lot of sense, but I think that's her goal. She kinda fenced herself into it. She'd probably be even more fucked now if she started taking out Austwins. They will definitely be bitter over it. She shouldn't have played up her integrity so much.

Vanessa just ate 900 calories in under 7 minutes. LMAO!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
In terms of the entire alliance's best interests (not just Vanessa's), it really is a better idea to get rid of John. I don't want him to go, because he's the only one with the balls and the brain to go after the Austwins. But, John actually is an HOH/Veto threat. While Meg is just Meg. And if F&G's goal is to win every HOH going forward and hope their target doesn't win Veto, then evicting John is what they have to do IMO.

That's a good idea in theory, but not in practice because it's only Vanessa's neck on the line if James wins HoH or Meg stumbles, ass backwards, into one. Vanessa needs to realize that her relationship with James/Meg is not equal to Austin/Liz/Julia's relationship with James/Meg. It isn't Austin/Liz/Julia's fault that they have better relationships with James/Meg than Vanessa, but it isn't Vanessa's responsibility to stick her neck out to protect her alliance, while leaving herself vulnerable to two people who hate her.

Come on, Vanessa -- it's my birthday tomorrow and if you make this asinine decision, it's going down like Keesha's birthday that one time.

• Love 3

Nutella when I saw that you posted a video of Austin wrestling and said he was a loser, I thought that you were probably being too harsh and didn't realize that indie wrestling can be rougher and weirder than the WWE. But then I watched it----oh my gosh- that's a mess! They barely even used any wrestling moves--maybe one or two-- it was bizarre-kind of fake boxing thrown into a tango. I'm not sure what the hell that was!!! Ouch.

Edited by Cramps
  • Love 3

Julia goes outside and tells James and Meg they were just talking about the comp. Hahaha! Yeah, totally not sketchy. Again, Julia is the biggest moron I've seen on this show in quite some time.

• Love 1

This is not what I had in mind when Austin said he's a pro Wrestler. What a loser.

This is awesome. I actually like Austin a little (just a little) more after this video. It's a pity I've come to loathe him so much. Fantastic vid with all the hallmarks of the glory days of wrestling : cheesy theatrics, the tango, the pose-off, the romantic finale. Hilarious.

Back to the show: if Vanessa does put up JMac, I'm resigned to at least two of the Austwins in the top three spots at the end. The stupidity burns.

• Love 1

Vanessa keeps going on about how in her gut she knew where James hid his. She's got plenty of reasons. 

She's definitely one of those annoying one uppers in her real life.

• Love 4

Vanessa just talked to John and Steve, as Austin is trying to bond with James/Meg about keeping Meg. I have no idea what Vanessa is going to do, but I hope it's the complete opposite of what the Austwins want. 

Having said that, at this point, I'd put money on Austin winning the whole game.

She tried to get Steve to volunteer to go up but he wasn't having it. I don't think she's going to put up Julia. At this point I would bet she puts up JMac and tells the Austwins to vote Meg out. Then they go back and forth all week about whether they should break their word and vote JMac out. Fun times.

• Love 2

I love this season!  Vanessa has to know that if she puts up John, he's going to go and he will blow her up spectacularly to Austin and the twins on the way out.  If she puts up Steve, likely the same scenario.  I think she should put up Austin and just deal with the fallout from the twins, but I can't really see that happening.  

• Love 3

I really do love the John/Steve/Vanessa alliance. If only Vanessa listened to John more. 

The only smart move to get out a big target and to still be relatively safe is putting up and getting Liz out. Austin/Julia wouldn't last long together. Julia's not winning anything and Austin has James, Meg, John, Steve and Vanessa to compete against. DE is up next and yes, Austia will be powered up, but can they handle the pressure? It's a gamble, but Vanessa doesn't want John to go and he will if he's put up. Steve might even go if he's put up. Vanessa's screwed either way. Might as well piss off some people.

• Love 10

I really think Vanessa likes Austin a lot on a personal friendship level and doesn't want to prove him right that she was a manipulating player who will do whatever it takes to win.

He's one of the only HGs I've seen her have sincere, totally unrelated game conversations with, so I just don't see her betraying him. Austin will betray her in a heartbeat though, so that could very well be her downfall.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6

Wow, good stuff happens when you can stay up late. I just listened to a really interesting conversation between Steve and John. John seems to trust Steve 100% and is 100% honest with him. Steve seems to trust John 80% and is 70% honest with him.

Basically John's strengths are he knows the Austwins have to be split up, he knows he's gone of he's put up, he has very concise ideas of what he wants to do. His weaknesses are he thinks he and Vanessa are totally good, and Steve had to "hint" to him several times that John should go tell Vanessa how good they are. He also thinks he and Steve can pull James over to work with them against the Austwins. Oh, John, no. He thinks Vanessa made a deal with the Austwins, but doesn't have a clue that they've been aligned the whole freaking game.

Steve is harder to read, and more annoying. He hints at things, but I don't know why he doesn't just tell John that Vanessa is pissed he hasn't talked to her. He really just likes asking questions and saying "Oh? Really? Oh. I did not know that" a lot. Very frustrating. But I really like these two. I hope they can both stay. My favorite part was both agreed they threw each other the bus last week, both agreed that it was smart for the other to do so, and both held no grudges. I just like that.

• Love 9

Putting Liz up would be a brilliant move. I wish she would really do it! Then whoever wins HoH could get one of Julia or Austin (preferably him) out in the DE. Vanessa would deserve to win if she can pull that off.

• Love 3

Holy shit! I think Vanessa must be a bit drunk. James up there talking to her, they are bullshitting each other, but then James said that he thought she might be playing a bit too hard, and she lost it. He is insulting her TO HER FACE, he's horrible, how dare he, now Meg is going to be in jeopardy because of him, how dare he? How. Dare. He.

I love James because he truly does not care about her temper tantrum.

Oh lord, now she's crying, saying she's personally insulted, James was never her target, Meg was mean, and Vanessa's back has always been against the wall. I can't. I can't with Vanessa, just shut. Up.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 8

Yeah, this conversation is crazy!  I knew she was going to blow, however, when he said she was playing the game too hard.  I wish she would listen to what he is saying about the things Austin said to James about what Vanessa had said to Austin about not trusting James (sorry about that sentence).  I want Austin/twins blown up, but I still don't see her doing it.  I just wish that John could stay because I think he would do it, but I'm afraid she's going to put him up. 

• Love 3