Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

It's just gonna piss Becky off. Shelli knew all about the plan. It's just proof that she's Vanessa's bitch. Which they all should've known by now, but they sadly didn't. At this point though they must know. They can't be that dumb! Well, maybe some of them, but Becky probably gets it now. I hope being blindly loyal to Vanessa fucks Shelli over. Such fun!

Eh, I think Shelli made the right move. That side of the house is against her anyway, no matter what. She might as well try to keep her most trusted ally in the house. 

But it's good for the other side to get out any of Steve/Austin/Liz/Julia/Shelli since they're all literally nothing by Vanessa's minions. It's sad really. Austin/Liz/Julia all said they wouldn't use veto to protect Vanessa yet they're OK with Vanessa taking Shelli down even though it means one of them will go up and most likely out. Embarrassing!

Why would Austin, Liz, and Julia use the veto and let Vanessa be evicted, when they know if they don't use the veto, the house will evict Shelli? Shelli, the same person who threw them all under the bus, trying to get them evicted last week. At least Vanessa has consistently tried to keep the 6S intact, even if she goes about it in the most insane ways. 

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 2

They're all so sure it's gonna be the stay/fold veto. Everyone's strategizing about it. I hope it's something entirely different!

The plan now is put up Liz to create a divide between Austwins and Vanessa is Vanessa wins and puts up Liz as replacement nom.

Boo! Hopefully Becky goes back to her first plan for that scenario and asks them to volunteer. You know Austin's dumb ass would do it to protect Liz. And then Austin can get evicted!

James is convinced that Steve will win veto. His gut is telling him that and it's been right so far. He's the new Audrey with these premonitions!

Edited by peachmangosteen

Then again Becky also was SO sure this plan would work and Vanessa wouldn't win veto/use it on Shelli so she hasn't even come up with who else to put up if Vanessa isn't an option.

Yes, she has.  Austin is her choice if Vanessa wins and takes down Shelli.

ETA: Oh, she's changed it to Liz now?  Well, that was . . . random.

Edited by Donny Ketchum

Yes, she has.  Austin is her choice if Vanessa wins and takes down Shelli.

She's saying something different today.

peachmangosteen I didn't hear the part about asking to volunteer. From the gist of it, she will make a move that would fracture Austin and Vanessa. 

She said she would meet with Vanessa/Liz/Julia/Austin and tell them that if Vanessa removes Shelli then she needs one of the Austwins to volunteer to go up. Which is kind of an amazing idea, but the Austwins are pretty far up V's butt so it probably wouldn't cause a rift. I mean they were already OK with Vanessa pulling Shelli down even though they must know one of them is done if that happens.

Veto time!

There's no way that Becky would screw James, Jackie or Meg with a renom, right?

I mean anything's possible, but it's very unlikely. It'll be Vanessa unless she wins and then it'll be Austin, Liz, or Julia.

Imagine if it is the stay/fold veto and Vanessa loses. She would lose her mind!

• Love 2

Vanessa is asking Shelli again to throw veto to her. She is swearing on her mother. DOES SHE NOT VALUE HER MOTHER'S LIFE?!

I never get bent when people swear on family or the bible on BB or Survivor anyway, but either way I really don't think she's lying.  Why wouldn't she use it and keep them both safe?  Vanessa has done nothing but try to protect her alliance (sometimes poorly/transparently, and definitely to the detriment of her own game), so there's no reason to believe (based on her actions thus far) that she won't use it.  

It's just gonna piss Becky off. Shelli knew all about the plan. It's just proof that she's Vanessa's bitch. Which they all should've known by now, but they sadly didn't. At this point though they must know. They can't be that dumb! Well, maybe some of them, but Becky probably gets it now. I hope being blindly loyal to Vanessa fucks Shelli over. Such fun!

Then again Becky also was SO sure this plan would work and Vanessa wouldn't win veto/use it on Shelli so she hasn't even come up with who else to put up if Vanessa isn't an option. 

But it's good for the other side to get out any of Steve/Austin/Liz/Julia/Shelli since they're all literally nothing by Vanessa's minions. It's sad really. Austin/Liz/Julia all said they wouldn't use veto to protect Vanessa yet they're OK with Vanessa taking Shelli down even though it means one of them will go up and most likely out. Embarrassing!

I don't think Shelli has been blindly loyal to Vanessa (or vice versa).  Loyal, yes, but I disagree with the blindly part.   I think the only scenario in which they would throw each other under the bus is if they were on the block together (and I wouldn't blame them one bit, it's the game).  But so far they have been loyal for real, from what I've seen and read.  They're both strong competitors, which is exactly why Vanessa blew herself up to make sure Shelli stayed over Clay, who would not have remained loyal (and had less of a chance to win shit).  

Who cares if Becky gets pissed?  Shelli and especially Vanessa owe her NOTHING.  Why would Shelli care about placating Becky WHEN SHE WAS NOMINATED BY HER, and knows she's working with the other side (or at the very least trying to play both sides - not sure if that's a thing anymore).  WTF has Becky ever done for Shelli, and when has she ever given Shelli a reason to trust her over Vanessa (or any of the S6, even Austin)?  

I think the Austwins are saying they're ok with Vanessa saving Shelli to keep Vanessa from freaking out, but of course they are hoping the veto just doesn't get used (not bloody likely, but...)  They'll vote out Steve if the noms stay the same (though they won't have the numbers), but that's their hope this week, I think.  

• Love 2

If it's the crapshooty counting random things veto literally anyone can win.

I remember when Dan was on the block (pre funeral) and needed to win veto. Feeds came back and Jenn City of all people won. As far as Meg winning stranger things have happened.

As far as a renom if Vanessa wins veto, Becky needs to let the Austwins know one of them is going up if she saves Shelli. It will drive a wedge within that group.

I never get bent when people swear on family or the bible on BB or Survivor anyway...

Me either, but Vanessa sure does. Remember when she was all "DO YOU NOT VALUE YOUR LIFE?!" to Audrey when she was actually being truthful and Vanessa knew it? LOL.

As far as a renom if Vanessa wins veto, Becky needs to let the Austwins know one of them is going up if she saves Shelli. It will drive a wedge within that group.

That's her plan, but I doubt it'll work. The Austwins already know Vanessa will save Shelli and I can't imagine they're dumb enough to think anyone but them will be the renom and they don't even seem to care. They should already be pissed at Vanessa, but they're not. But maybe if it actually happened they'd be pissed. It's just a possibility now.

Honestly no matter who wins this veto I suspect some fun feeds.

Veto comp is super early. I'm starting to wonder that this isn't the counting random things. Could be a timed memory/puzzle, which would definitely favor Vanessa or Shelli. I think it's too early in the season for OTEV.

Edited by Cutty

Could be a timed memory/puzzle, which would definitely favor Vanessa or Shelli.

And it's super easy to rig a timed one, so yea it might be!

I feel veto has been pretty early all season though. It's weird because I remember them not starting until like 8 est in season's past.

That's her plan, but I doubt it'll work. The Austwins already know Vanessa will save Shelli and I can't imagine they're dumb enough to think anyone but them will be the renom and they don't even seem to care. They should already be pissed at Vanessa, but they're not. But maybe if it actually happened they'd be pissed. It's just a possibility now.

Austin is still under the delusion that Becky is going to follow through with their bullshit deal and backdoor JMac. His head is so far up Liz's ass he can't see straight. It's sad that he's probably safe this week. 

Boy! The veto gods weren't working for Becky in pulling names. There's no way that Becky would screw James, Jackie or Meg with a renom, right?

No way. 

I kinda love too how there is a little bit of uncertainty from live feeders if she'll renom John. They are a little too good at hiding their alliance. 

I mean anything's possible, but it's very unlikely. It'll be Vanessa unless she wins and then it'll be Austin, Liz, or Julia.

If Austin wins, I don't think he'd use the veto either, in which case, noms will stay the same. Keeping Vanessa is a lot better for him (and the twins) than keeping Shelli.

• Love 1

Me either, but Vanessa sure does. Remember when she was all "DO YOU NOT VALUE YOUR LIFE?!" to Audrey when she was actually being truthful and Vanessa knew it? LOL.

Honestly no matter who wins this veto I suspect some fun feeds.

Vanessa had no reason to believe Audrey was telling the truth when her track record said otherwise.  Vanessa knows she IS telling the truth to Shelli (or at least I think she is).  

Why should the Austwins be pissed at Vanessa for trying to keep herself safe when she's in danger?  I suppose they could get pissed at her for putting THEM in danger for saving Shelli, but Shelli is also part of their alliance, and in fairness, has won more than any of those 3.  Shelli is Vanessa's best bet going forward, not an unbreakable (well, as long as Liz remains) threesome who basically hasn't won shit.  Also, I think deep down Julia has zero fucks to give because SHE won't be the renom, and doesn't care if Austin goes if it comes down to it.  Liz might even be relieved.  But if Liz is now Becky's renom choice (if Vanessa wins), they'll care more. I don't see ANYONE truly giving a shit if Austin leaves.  He's easily the most expendable to that alliance.  

But you're right - it will be a fun week whatever happens.  Thanks again to all the feedwatchers here that keep us updated.  BBAD doesn't give us much, what with cutting to commercial in the middle of strategic conversations CONSTANTLY.  

Edited by yankee1151
  • Love 3

I kinda love too how there is a little bit of uncertainty from live feeders if she'll renom John. They are a little too good at hiding their alliance. 

The scenario fantasies before the veto comp, both with the HGs and the online community, are really something. There's no chance she would nom JMac. Jokers is filled with Vanessa fans who are more delusional than she is.

• Love 2

I don't know where people are getting Austwins not caring if Vanessa uses the veto on Shelli. Liz said that Vanessa has to keep the nominations the same. Austin said if Vanessa uses the veto on Shelli that she'll lose the Austwins as an alliance and will be alone in the game. He also said that he's going to throw veto to Steve.

• Love 2

Jokers is filled with Vanessa fans who are more delusional than she is.

Vanessa is one of the lowest rated houseguests at Jokers right now.

He also said that he's going to throw veto to Steve.

Which, lol. Austin would rather have Steve in the game than Vanessa? 

How can anyone who watches the show believe Becky would nom John? I mean, these people are stupid, but Becky isn't THAT dumb!

Vanessa had no reason to believe Audrey was telling the truth when her track record said otherwise.

No, she knew for a fact (a real one this time, not one of Vanessa's bullshit 'facts') Audrey was telling the truth. And yet she was still pulling out her patented fake crying and "HOW DARE YOU LIE!" and "DON'T YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE?!" cliches. She does all the same shit she whines about. Derrick was like this, too. But with Derrick I think maybe it was strategy (I doubt it, but it's possible), I don't believe at all it is with Vanessa. She's just entitled and crazy!

• Love 1

Which, lol. Austin would rather have Steve in the game than Vanessa? 

I'm confused by this... but Austin is MASSIVELY stupid and seems not to have a clue about what's actually going on because all he does is isolate himself with Liz.  Does Austin even know Vanessa is going to be the renom if she doesn't win?  Cause I can see him saying he'll throw it to Steve if he believes the laughable JMac renom story.  

This season has far fewer truly objectionable people than any season in a very long time, and it's great that they're not all sheep like last year, but GOD DAMN, there are still some truly brain dead people in that house.  I don't know if it's because they're recruits and know nothing about the game, or they're just dumb in general.  Austin is dumb AND delusional.  If he weren't so creepy I'd feel sorry for him.  

• Love 4

I'm confused by this... but Austin is MASSIVELY stupid and seems not to have a clue about what's actually going on because all he does is isolate himself with Liz.  Does Austin even know Vanessa is going to be the renom if she doesn't win?  Cause I can see him saying he'll throw it to Steve if he believes the laughable JMac renom story.  

This season has far fewer truly objectionable people than any season in a very long time, and it's great that they're not all sheep like last year, but GOD DAMN, there are still some truly brain dead people in that house.  I don't know if it's because they're recruits and know nothing about the game, or they're just dumb in general.  Austin is dumb AND delusional.  If he weren't so creepy I'd feel sorry for him.  

I have been wanting to ask this for some time but I never really knew what section to post it.  Since you brought it up I guess I will ask here, who are the recruits and who are the people  who actually applied to be on this season?

I assume John, Jason, and Steve were people who applied.

While Jackie, Jeff were obviously recruits after having been on TAR and I read that Clay and Meg were recruits as well.

I am always interested in this sort of thing.

• Love 1

I have been wanting to ask this for some time but I never really knew what section to post it.  Since you brought it up I guess I will ask here, who are the recruits and who are the people  who actually applied to be on this season?

I assume John, Jason, and Steve were people who applied.

While Jackie, Jeff were obviously recruits after having been on TAR and I read that Clay and Meg were recruits as well.

I am always interested in this sort of thing.

I don't think CBS releases this info so all we have to go by is what the HGs say. My best guesses based on conversations:

recruits: Meg, Clay, Shelli, Becky, Jackie, Jeff, Julia, Liz

applied: Jason, JMac, Audrey, Steve, Vanessa, Austin

I'm not sure with James, Davonne or Jace.

How can anyone who watches the show believe Becky would nom John? I mean, these people are stupid, but Becky isn't THAT dumb!

No, she knew for a fact (a real one this time, not one of Vanessa's bullshit 'facts') Audrey was telling the truth. And yet she was still pulling out her patented fake crying and "HOW DARE YOU LIE!" and "DON'T YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE?!" cliches. She does all the same shit she whines about. Derrick was like this, too. But with Derrick I think maybe it was strategy (I doubt it, but it's possible), I don't believe at all it is with Vanessa. She's just entitled and crazy!

Thanks for the clarification re the Audrey conversation.  I think it is definitely strategy on Vanessa's part, but she's not able to keep her emotions in check the way Derrick was.  I definitely don't think she's entitled or crazy, but I think she needs to think before she speaks - a lot.  She has a good head for the game, but something in her execution is definitely lacking.  

• Love 4

The problem is that Becky and the ADC don't think that Vanessa and the AusTwins are as close as they are. If Van wins the Veto and Becky even hints at one of the AusTwins volunteering or getting put up if Van uses it they will tell Van not to use it and I believe she will sacrifice Shelli. It's better to lose 1 person than 3. I also think if Austin wins it, Steve WILL tell them Van will go up. So Austin won't use it.

• Love 1

Who is getting taken down if Becky or Meg (lol) win? I feel like initially it was gonna be Shelli, but I'm not sure. But I assume even if it was they'd take Steve down now, right? They'd be fools to take down Shelli.

Becky wants Shelli taken down to ensure that Vanessa goes.  Against Steve, it'd be a sure thing.

I don't think CBS releases this info so all we have to go by is what the HGs say. My best guesses based on conversations:

I think Shelli applied. She's a fan of the show. All the others mentioned are definitely recruits.

Da'Vonne also applied.  She mentioned having seen the show since season one, so I'm fairly sure she applied.  James did, as well.  I'm not sure about Jace.

James is convinced that Steve will win veto. His gut is telling him that and it's been right so far. He's the new Audrey with these premonitions!

Army vet, corrections officer, father, psychic. We learn something new about James every day. Of course, it's not furless bat putting a pizzola in there.

• Love 3

As for recruits, Clay was a big time recruit. In his conversation with Jeff before the season he said "I love Big Brother! I mean, I didn't know what it was six months ago, but I've totally watched two seasons now and love it!" That was when I was fully done with him.

I'm so torn with what I want. On the one hand, I'm pretty done with Vanessa as a game player, and would love to see her lose her shit on the block. From what I've been reading, it would involve throwing a lot of flip flops at Becky.

But on the other hand, she's so entertaining and drives so much of what is happening in the house, I don't want that to end yet. And if Becky would decide to throw up Austin and put him out, that would make me extremely happy. I want to like the twins, but can't because he's always around, and I think he's the worst.

So yeah, very torn.

• Love 12

But on the other hand, she's so entertaining and drives so much of what is happening in the house, I don't want that to end yet. And if Becky would decide to throw up Austin and put him out, that would make me extremely happy. I want to like the twins, but can't because he's always around, and I think he's the worst.

Ngl, I'll probably cancel the feeds after this week when Vanessa is evicted, and only watch the aired episodes. Just because I think it's going to be super boring. Vanessa drives me crazy, but she's also the reason why I like watching the feeds. She's the only consistently interesting character in the house. I like a lot of the others on a human level, but on a game level, zzzz. Especially since now this season has morphed into BB6, with two very large alliances and no floaters. There's really no suspense anymore, as far as game play goes. Jackie/James/Meg/Becky/John win HOH, we know who will go up. Same for Austwins/Vanessa/Shelli/Steve. The only suspense lies in who wins HOH, and then you can ffwd to the next HOH.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 1

I think she needs to think before she speaks - a lot.  She has a good head for the game, but something in her execution is definitely lacking.  

Yea, I completely agree with this. Vanessa lets her emotions drive too much of her actions imo. She's just very, I don't know what teh word is, just paranoid and erratic, I guess. Her erractiness just really kills any good instincts she has.

Especially since now this season has morphed into BB6, with two very large alliances and no floaters.

I kinda wish this was true because I love when there's 2 sides, but I don't really think that's happening here, especially if Vanessa were to go. But if Vanessa stays, it will probably be more divided in that way because she has Austwins/Shelli and probably Steve on lock and her staying will probably force John and Becky to stay with James/Meg/Jackie.

Becky wants Shelli taken down to ensure that Vanessa goes.  Against Steve, it'd be a sure thing.

The thing is, it should be a sure thing against Shelli, too. Unless she doesn't trust one or any of John/Meg/Jackie/James. If she did, they would control the vote. I think leaving Shelli up there, especially now that she picked Vanessa for veto, is the better move. Taking Shelli down now just seems stupid to me.

Yea, I completely agree with this. Vanessa lets her emotions drive too much of her actions imo. She's just very, I don't know what teh word is, just paranoid and erratic, I guess. Her erractiness just really kills any good instincts she has.

I kinda wish this was true because I love when there's 2 sides, but I don't really think that's happening here, especially if Vanessa were to go. But if Vanessa stays, it will probably be more divided in that way because she has Austwins/Shelli and probably Steve on lock and her staying will probably force John and Becky to stay with James/Meg/Jackie.

The thing is, it should be a sure thing against Shelli, too. Unless she doesn't trust one or any of John/Meg/Jackie/James. If she did, they would control the vote. I think leaving Shelli up there, especially now that she picked Vanessa for veto, is the better move. Taking Shelli down now just seems stupid to me.

I don't think it would be a sure thing against Shelli - James wants her gone before Vanessa, right?  And we all know he does what the hell he wants.  Austwins and Steve would keep Vanessa too, I think.

• Love 1

I don't think it would be a sure thing against Shelli - James wants her gone before Vanessa, right?  And we all know he does what the hell he wants.  Austwins and Steve would keep Vanessa too, I think.

James/Meg/Jackie said they'd vote how Becky wants, but they could definitely change it up. But then that's just proof that there isn't really 2 sides. Becky doesn't fully trust James/Meg/Jackie and vice versa and I could easily see them all turning on each other at any time.

I also forgot about that John/Becky/Steve/Shelli alliance. I mean, that's clearly bullshit and if Becky/John still buy into it now then they're dumb. As long as Vanessa's there then Shelli will be her right hand man. 

I think Vanessa getting evicted would really change up the alliance dynamics, which I find interesting. But her crazy does provide endless entertainment. Well, until it becomes exhausting and I just have to turn her off.

• Love 2

I am too lazy to figure out how to get the live feeds, so I jus read here and I am a little behind. Please let me know if this is correct: Becky won HOH? Shelli & Steve nominated? Veto is playing now? Shelli got choice and chose Vanessa? Who else was picked?

I am too lazy to figure out how to get the live feeds, so I jus read here and I am a little behind. Please let me know if this is correct: Becky won HOH? Shelli & Steve nominated? Veto is playing now? Shelli got choice and chose Vanessa? Who else was picked?

You are correct on everything. The other players picked were Austin and Meg.

• Love 1

I'm so torn with what I want. On the one hand, I'm pretty done with Vanessa as a game player, and would love to see her lose her shit on the block. From what I've been reading, it would involve throwing a lot of flip flops at Becky.

I NEED for this to happen.  I would DEFINITELY buy the feeds for that.  But I don't want Vanessa on the block, so... hopefully she hates Becky enough to throw flip flops at her regardless.

• Love 2

James/Meg/Jackie said they'd vote how Becky wants, but they could definitely change it up. But then that's just proof that there isn't really 2 sides. Becky doesn't fully trust James/Meg/Jackie and vice versa and I could easily see them all turning on each other at any time.

I can't see them turning on each other while Shelli is still in the house and while the Austwins are all still together. 

I can't see them turning on each other while Shelli is still in the house and while the Austwins are all still together. 

I can. I could easily see John/Becky going back to Shelli. They might even be better off doing that tbh.

It's been 3 hours. I'm thinking maybe it's like that comic book comp they had last season. I feel like that took like 10 hours. And with Meg and Austin in the mix this one might take like 20 lol.

• Love 1

Liz has some sort of connection with Porsche from BB13. I think they both worked for the same party boat service or something. I think that new twin competition reality show that's on now is what Liz and Julia were originally supposed to be on but got asked to do BB instead. Random Twin Facts! (Why can I remember the stuff like this but never remember what 93 alliances Vanessa has been in/started/has?)

• Love 1

Liz has some sort of connection with Porsche from BB13. I think they both worked for the same party boat service or something. I think that new twin competition reality show that's on now is what Liz and Julia were originally supposed to be on but got asked to do BB instead. Random Twin Facts!

So Liz and Julia were supposed to be on Twinning?  I had no idea!  They would've been perfect for it, though!