Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

All Becky's been talking about is being a physical competition beast and how athletic she is and how she lived in Germany this one time.

That one time, was she at band camp?

I'm a 75-year-old female who isn't bothered at all by that word.  I probably was 20 years ago and more...but I've brainwashed myself into knowing it's merely a word. I've tried to instill that into my adult sons but they're not having it.  Words themselves aren't the problem...it's how, why, and with whom they're used.  Because of my age I remember how we were appalled to hear words like "shit," "bitch," and other terms thrown around today without a care.  The "C" word will evolve too

That word used to bother me (I remember wanting to punch Enzo in the face for using it so much), but I'm used to it now.  Thanks, Game of Thrones!

• Love 1

Can we make a rule that all bleach blondes bring supplies for the summer? I tolerate it on Survivor, but these people have nothing but time and plenty of suitcase space. I remember watching a redhead touching up her roots in the stupid soul mate season.

Hair dye is an HoH perk. They usually only get it if they're HoH, request it, and even then they don't always get some. These people aren't even allowed to have anything other than butter knives because of an incident in season 2. I wouldn't trust them with chemicals, either (especially after Aaryn took a swig from the nail polish remover).

• Love 1

I don't think Becky will compromise on Vanessa, but she won't pop up Shelli and that will piss off her new allies, or at least it should since they were fucking INSISTENT with Van that the Clelli remainder had to go up on the block AND out of the house the next week.

I'm still confused about what happens when the fill their tank? If they take the money/never not have does the tank empty? I'm asking because if anyone doesn't really wanna be HoH especially if she has chance at more cash, I'm guessing that is Becky. She's not a target of either side, she could let Julia pass her, I don't think she will but if I were here I would.

The tank doesn't empty, if your fast enough you can get all 3

To be honest, the last few days I've thought Becky made a mistake stepping outside the middle and picking a side this week, I thought she should have floated at least one more week.  If she wins tonight, well, I think she may have played it just right. 

• Love 4

Hair dye is an HoH perk. They usually only get it if they're HoH, request it, and even then they don't always get some. These people aren't even allowed to have anything other than butter knives because of an incident in season 2. I wouldn't trust them with chemicals, either (especially after Aaryn took a swig from the nail polish remover).

EW!!!  That actually happened?  Please tell me even that dumbass racist bitch wasn't stupid enough to do that on purpose.  Also, if they are allowed nail polish remover, why is hair dye on lockdown?  

It's a sad state of affairs that grown ass adults (I know, I know) can't have proper cutlery because someone didn't do a proper background check on a psychotic dude FOURTEEN YEARS AGO.  

• Love 2

if your fast enough you can get all 3

Again if who is fast enough there is one tank when it's full you WIN, but are there three levels in the tank than? That is the part I'm missing! Heh. It seems to me the prize should be some kind of trade off, because whoever is in the lead will win all three. 

UGH, Becky I like you okay but you are so effing boring and your Hoh is going to kill me. 

I don't think Becky will compromise on Vanessa, but she won't pop up Shelli and that will piss off her new allies, or at least it should since they were fucking INSISTENT with Van that the Clelli remainder had to go up on the block AND out of the house the next week.

It won't piss them off, because they'll come up with the plan together. And of course they were insistent with Vanessa that the remaining Clelli member would go on the block. The same way Vanessa made everyone promise to stick to the plan to put the remaining Clelli member on the block. That whole meeting was one big lie. And now that Clay is gone, and no double eviction, the ADC crew don't even have to sweat not putting up Shelli if Becky wins.

But...if Becky does win, I wonder if Vanessa tries to sell Becky on Shelli coming up with the plan to out Becky as a rat, and that Shelli "found out" that Becky was campaigning against her, and was now gunning for her, and basically throws Shelli under the bus. I can see Vanessa doing this, and doing it well.

• Love 3

I can't believe I'm living in a world where I will have to seriously discuss Becky and her strategy for a whole week...

Vanessa's going to have a hard time campaigning without throwing anyone UTB since word gets around fast in this house.

• Love 5

EW!!!  That actually happened?  Please tell me even that dumbass racist bitch wasn't stupid enough to do that on purpose.  Also, if they are allowed nail polish remover, why is hair dye on lockdown?  

It's a sad state of affairs that grown ass adults (I know, I know) can't have proper cutlery because someone didn't do a proper background check on a psychotic dude FOURTEEN YEARS AGO.  

I'm pretty sure it was accidental. At least I hope. Because... yeah. It couldn't happen to a better person, though. 

I honestly don't know why they don't allow hair dye, maybe for continuity reasons (because this show is known for its stellar editing) but it only ever seems to be for HoH winners and sometimes they don't get it even when they ask. 

ok, I am troubled by the fact that it seems Becky winning this is a foregone conclusion.  Twitter says Julia is close.  Is there hope?

I feel like in this competition, there's never a big comeback. You know who's gonna win for a long time.

Becky is killing this comp... who thinks she will go back to s6 and "get blood on her hands"

She was never really with them. She was with Shay for a few days after they voted for her.

A few days is all it took for her to see them for the manipulative users they are. 

• Love 3

Becky looks to be about an inch above Julia's level*. Please go for a prize, Becky, not the HoH. Be tempted by the Never Not.

*with the caveat that these angles suck.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

But...if Becky does win, I wonder if Vanessa tries to sell Becky on Shelli coming up with the plan to out Becky as a rat, and that Shelli "found out" that Becky was campaigning against her, and was now gunning for her, and basically throws Shelli under the bus. I can see Vanessa doing this, and doing it well.

Shelli or Vanessa will. The question is who will get to Becky first. Vanessa and Shelli have no problem throwing each other under the bus for their own gain. 

Either way Becky will know how close they came to blowing up her game. 

• Love 1

She needs a twin or possible Austin next to Vanessa to get Vanessa out. Van will have the votes over almost anyone else.

I don't think so. Only takes 4 votes this week and she would have Jackie, James, Meg, JMac.

So it's 8 people voting this week.  James/Meg/Jackie and assuming Becky nominates right, John.  Becky as tie-breaker.  Well played to Becky. I'm still hoping Vanessa stays on, but outlook bleak.

As a live feeder I'd like to see shelli stay bc of the feeds but if I was in that house I'd have to get her out asap

Eta: I'm not watching at the moment (in bed) is it close to having a winner or no?

Edited by MrsMommy

As a live feeder I'd like to see shelli stay bc of the feeds but if I was in that house I'd have to get her out asap

Eta: I'm not watching at the moment (in bed) is it close to having a winner or no?

Yeah, Becky is almost done. Maybe another 5 minutes.

If Shelli is smart, she'll kiss up to Johnny and Becky this week and cut Vanessa loose if that is what they want. Vanessa is too unstable to have ever fully have her back.  Even Clay said that to her after the blow up. Becky and Johnny might the most stable twosome in the house after the twins. They have proven to be comp beasts and their low key relationship keep the target off their backs as a twosome.

Shelli better put on her thinking cap. This week is going to be crucial for her. 

• Love 1

Here's the clip of Aaryn drinking nail polish remover.  Be warned:  Spencer and Andy make an appearance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmTCS-_ouN4

Thanks, but I'm not sure I can stomach any of them right now.  

I just read on twitter that Austin said he needed his groin massaged.  Aside from the obvious fact that it's such a gross thing to announce on national tv/feeds, it's even grosser because YOU KNOW he said that because he thinks there's a chance Liz will give him one.  If Becky winning is really the foregone conclusion it seems to be, I really really hope Vanessa wins veto and somehow Austin is the casualty.  Doubtful (it will probably be a twin) but I'm just not sure I can stomach him anymore, and I don't even have the feeds.  

ETA:  Ugh, I see Trainwrecky won.  Fucking great.  Can it be time for a TAKEOVER???

Edited by yankee1151
  • Love 3

All three like a boss. This week is going to be fun. Because another plan I see Vanessa trying is operation : Johnny Mac is responsible for everything. Oh, I cannot wait to see what Vanessa pulls. And Shelli. Yay!!

• Love 6

That was a rather quick comp. It usually lasts longer than that. Becky really beasted through it. But yeah, taking all three, even though she could and had the time, will probably come back to bite her in the end. 

• Love 1