Type keyword(s) to search

Sherri Shepherd: "Is the Earth flat?"

springtime
  • Start Topic

Well, here's another pic of last night's outfit that looked like a mini-dress in that first pic. It's actually a top and shorts:

http://instagram.com/p/rfYFsyILnA/?modal=true

sherrieshepherd
11 minutes ago
An all white affair @IamSteveharvey #fordneighborhoodawards2014 w Audrey our political producer @TheViewtv - #thelegshaveit

Vx9FAYR.png

Also, why is The View sending her and a producer to that event?

Btw, I figured her half dozen tweets about her cracked and broken iPhone was her way of grifting for help, and voilà, it worked:

Sherri Shepherd @SherriEShepherd  ·  45m
My cracked IPhone is fixed! Thank you Shux Mobile Device Repair (ask 4 Brandon) in Atlanta 678-515-4764 - it's like new! I got my life back!
Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 1

It was............shorts that Sherri was wearing, LOL http://instagram.com/p/rfYz4pILoS/

Yes, I was just coming back here to post that pic:

sherrieshepherd

17 minutes ago

I decided to practice the #tooch & #smize that @TyraBanks taught me ... It's coming together nicely! @Iamsteveharvey #fordneighborhoodawards2014

pgTtpy4.png

I don't see anything on her Twitter about Sal and $20,000.

I just searched her name on Twitter and it was another Twitter account, not Sherri, who posted it:

☛Filmedia News☚ ‏@Filmedia  11m
Sherri Shepherd's estranged husband Lamar Sally 'stole $20,000 from her which she will use again... Daily Mail UK

It's a new Daily Mail article:

Sherri Shepherd's estranged husband Lamar Sally 'stole $20,000 from her which she will use against him in court during custody war'

Sherri Shepherd must be having one of the worst years of her life - she not only was fired from The View, but has separated from her husband Lamar Sally.

Even more bad news came on Saturday when TMZ claimed Sally stole a large amount of money from the star.

'He pilfered around $20,000 from their joint bank account before he split and the money could end up as a key piece of evidence in their custody war,' the site reported. On Tuesday a baby was born to the couple through a surrogate.

A source added that Sherri was 'in the dark' about the money until she studied a recent bank statement.

Another source told the same site that Lamar used the money for baby expenses that included 'trips he took to Pennsylvania to be with the surrogate.' The insider added Shepherd knew he was taking the money.

Sherri is trying to cancel the contract that she and Sally signed with a surrogate. The talk show host is maintaining that Lamar 'defrauded' her and he just wanted the child so he could get child support.

According to Los Angeles Superior Court documents, he has asked for full legal and physical custody of their son allowing the 47-year-old to have 'reasonable' visitation rights.

While earlier this week, TMZ reported that Sherri did not want to have any parental rights to the baby - whom was convinced using a donor egg and Lamar's sperm.

While the former View host's legal papers have not yet been revealed, her estranged husband - who filed for legal separation May 3 before each filed for divorce separately - told People the child's custody remains up in the air.

He said: 'It's still unclear what's going on.'

According to People, in his separation papers Lamer also asked for an order preventing the star from interfering with the baby being given to him after he's born.

The 43-year-old also asked for spousal support, for his wife to pay his attorney fees and that the couple's prenuptial agreement be invalidated based on fraud.

TMZ also reported Lamar was trying to legally force the television star to agree to the surrogacy agreement but as this latest report reveals, not the custody laid out in the agreement.

Sources also told TMZ that Sherri believes her TV writer ex defrauded her into having a child so he could get child support - knowing full well he was planning to file for divorce - and so she does not want to be financial responsible for the child or for her husband's care of the child.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2720800/Sherri-Shepherds-estranged-husband-Lamar-Sally-stole-20-000-use-against-court-cancel-surrogate-contract.html#ixzz39vg2oAbF

Sure she's trying way too hard but in this case I think she succeeded in looking very pretty. I'm a sap when it comes to pink. I love the color. Just wish that it wasn't so connected to cancer. Seriously. I wore a pretty pink dress a while back and two women asked me if I was a "survivor." I was ready to jump down their throats but decorum prevailed. I was glad I "behaved" because both of them were cancer survivors and since I have survived melanoma and squamous cell carcinomas. Just wish that pink wasn't so connected.

Edited by maryis1
  • Love 3

Sherri Shepherd @SherriEShepherd     ·   6h   

@Lonniebaker I'm in @chrisrock 's movie "Take 5" and about to shoot @KevinHart4real "Ride Along 2" in two days... movies w me are-a-coming!

LOL - here is a news flash Sherri - Chris Rock considers the title of the movie Top 5, not Take 5.

And since he wrote it, directed it and starred in it.......

Now that is SO funny!!!

• Love 3

Sherri is a moron for ever having a joint bank account with Sal in the first place. Always keeping your money separate from your spouse's money, makes it easier to prove theft of funds.

In a joint bank account, a vindictive and spiteful spouse can empty it out because his/her name is on the account as well; thus making theft harder to prove.

On the upside, if a judge agrees that Sal was entitled to the $20,000 he took from the account, then Sherri could apply that money to the $60,000 payout according to the prenup and just give him $40,000 to kick rocks.

If Sherri still has financial accounts open that Sal can access, then she is certifiably insane! Why does she insist on making her and her son Jeffrey's life so miserable and complicated?

• Love 3

Personally, I think that white lace outfit looks completely ridiculous on her, right down to the Minnie Mouse shoes. I don't mind the top, and the shoes would be fine without the big goofy bows, but the shorts? No...just...no.

I agreed with you, but I also really hate the top.

• Love 3

Personally, I think that white lace outfit looks completely ridiculous on her, right down to the Minnie Mouse shoes. I don't mind the top, and the shoes would be fine without the big goofy bows, but the shorts? No...just...no.

agreed. she looks like there's a giant pillow stuffed under her top-- like people do when they dress up as Santa Claus.

As for photoshopping, I actually didn't mean that I thought she used photoshop on her pics, I mean that her body is so weirdly disproportionate that she looks freaky-- like her body was sewn together with parts from totally different body (a la Frankenstein).

• Love 2

I don't think anyone has said it..... but Sherri is not a big girl.... her over sized bust makes her body look awkward but she is by no means fat.

She even calls herself plus size..... maybe that is why so many people in our society have body issues..... because of the standards we require our celebrities to live up to.

• Love 3

She seems to prefer the camera looking down on her, so her bust is large and her legs taper off into teeny little ankles. I guess she poses next to staircases to achieve that look. 

I happen to have a very large bust and I don't like full-length pictures of myself. I usually crop the pictures at about my collarbone because I think I look freaky. And it's very, very hard to buy a dress for myself - I have to wear separates. 

I do like her white outfit but for a much younger woman. Sorry, it looks ridiculous on her, when the other people seemed have been dressed a bit more elegantly. 

(Countess Luann wore a shorts-and-shirts outfit to go out for a casual dinner with the NY housewives in the Berkshires - she's probably Sherri's age, but she looked spectacular. Sherri could take lessons from her about appropriate clothing choices.)

• Love 2

The shoes look like they came from Fredericks of Hollywood. All she needs are some ostrich feathers wrapped around her neck

Gosh, I'm really going to miss is board to snark on her, since so much is going on right now.

• Love 1
do like her white outfit but for a much younger woman. Sorry, it looks ridiculous on her, when the other people seemed have been dressed a bit more elegantly

l like the shirt but the shorts are just a big no.  And has anyone else noticed when Sherri goes to an event she always seems to be dressed inappropriately?  Either she is wearing something overdone when it's a casual event or she is too casual when it's a dressy event or she is just dressed like a hooker.  My theory is it's intentional. She knows she will be photographed and people will be talking about it. 

So she is out for attention and would love any mention!

And it's working.  She has become just another famewhore. 

• Love 3

I don't think anyone has said it..... but Sherri is not a big girl.... her over sized bust makes her body look awkward but she is by no means fat.

She even calls herself plus size..... maybe that is why so many people in our society have body issues..... because of the standards we require our celebrities to live up to.

She is listed as being 5'1", and she "says" she's 150 pounds.  Even with the giant breasts, that is a good bit overweight for 5'1" (and short people usually lie about height.)

l like the shirt but the shorts are just a big no.  And has anyone else noticed when Sherri goes to an event she always seems to be dressed inappropriately?  Either she is wearing something overdone when it's a casual event or she is too casual when it's a dressy event or she is just dressed like a hooker.  My theory is it's intentional. She knows she will be photographed and people will be talking about it. 

And it's working.  She has become just another famewhore. 

With all the photos of her - Sites like TMZ always show the worst ones!

BTW- My favorite Sherri and Sal photo is the one where he is stepping on her gown at the Academy Awards! lol

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/sherri-shepherd-lamar-sally.jpg?w=640&h=960

• Love 2

I'm 5'4 and I weighed 150 lbs when I was 9 months pregnant!!!!  So if Sherri weighs 150 lbs I would say that's overweight.

Sherri could look better if she dressed better.  She does not have good arms.  And IMO she isn't tall enough to carry off the short shorts with heels.  And while I know it might be difficult to not accentuate her giant breasts her insistence on showcasing them makes her look a weeble wobble.  Especially when she wears the sky high heels. I swear one day she is going to tip over.

• Love 4

I am 5' 8+3/4" and weigh 155 and I am not a 6, 8 or size 10.  Maybe if I was buying designer clothes that put smaller sizes on their large clothes.  No way in the world she wears a normal-size woman's size 6.

• Love 3

I think somehow all these "celebs" find a way to write off all this shit on their tax returns as "business" expenses. Yikes.

Probably. But in a sense, it is a "business" expense, in that if she showed up in a dress from a regular department store, she would end up on a Worst Dressed list - and that could hurt career prospects. Melissa Joan Hart (from Sabrina the Teenage Witch) once talked about that - after her show ended, she tried to save money by doing her own hair and makeup for awards shows, and got a lot of criticism for it.

That being said, if Sherri is paying for a stylist, she is certainly not getting her money's worth. That dress is not doing her ANY favors.

I'm trying to hold off on judgment re: the whole surrogate situation, but it's not sitting well with me. Sherri strikes me as being uneducated/willfully ignorant. I don't think she's a "bad" person per say, but I find it hard to believe that she didn't want this child on at least some level. Even if Sal is an unemployed grifter (and he probably is,) she chose to pay a surrogate hundred of thousands of dollars to have this kid. In my mind, she should be responsible for at least half the child's care/expenses. That child should not suffer just because she picked a shady person to marry.

Edited by vanillamountain
  • Love 1

I'm 5'4 and I weighed 150 lbs when I was 9 months pregnant!!!!  So if Sherri weighs 150 lbs I would say that's overweight.

I guess it depends. I'm the same height, and well the same weight, but I'm not pregnant. However, what accounts for my weight is that I converted my fat to muscle, and I think I said before, that muscle weighs more than fat. That said, I do wear a size 6 in jeans, size 10 in shirts and dresses. But that's due to my ample bust. I guess one could call me...curvy?

• Love 5

I guess it depends. I'm the same height, and well the same weight, but I'm not pregnant. However, what accounts for my weight is that I converted my fat to muscle, and I think I said before, that muscle weighs more than fat. That said, I do wear a size 6 in jeans, size 10 in shirts and dresses. But that's due to my ample bust. I guess one could call me...curvy?

Similarly, I am 5'7" and when I weighed about 150, I wore a size 8 in jeans, 10 on top (top-heavy here too!), so it's hard to judge whether Sherri is telling the truth about her exact weight or not.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 1

She seems to prefer the camera looking down on her, so her bust is large and her legs taper off into teeny little ankles. I guess she poses next to staircases to achieve that look.

I happen to have a very large bust and I don't like full-length pictures of myself. I usually crop the pictures at about my collarbone because I think I look freaky. And it's very, very hard to buy a dress for myself - I have to wear separates.

I do like her white outfit but for a much younger woman. Sorry, it looks ridiculous on her, when the other people seemed have been dressed a bit more elegantly.

(Countess Luann wore a shorts-and-shirts outfit to go out for a casual dinner with the NY housewives in the Berkshires - she's probably Sherri's age, but she looked spectacular. Sherri could take lessons from her about appropriate clothing choices.)

Sherri doesn't go for elegant. She goes for sexy. She dresses as she did in her 20s,refusing to realize a. Appropriate clothing for her age and b. She's not a size 6 anymore.

My theory? This was Sherri' s "look" when much younger. It worked and like millions of other women she either doesn't know or doesn't want to acknowledge the fact that you need to change your style to accommodate the extra weight and years.

She doesn't see what we see when she dresses herself.

Edited by BetteBoo
  • Love 3

I think Sherri's problem is that she's never looked this good in her entire life.  She looks quite heavy in all the old pictures I've seen of her & bordering on obese for her height.  Now she just sees a smaller Sherri & wants to dress the way she would have liked to when she was heavy.  JMHO.

• Love 6

I sure hope she's washed that top.  She's been wearing that and those jeans a whole lot recently.  Oh, is that fat pushing through the hole (I first typed hoe - lol) in the jeans.

I really agree with you, Medicine Crow.  I would add she dresses the way she also would have liked to when she was younger but was too fat.  I was reminded of Bitsy and Forever 21.  I think that's what Sherri would like for herself.  You are being very polite using "bordering" on obesity. 

• Love 4

In her Instagram where she mentions Tyra Banks, it's a front view pic of the what really looks like something for the bedroom.  But there's also another pic where it looks like she's wearing a nice dress - tweeted by Shirley Strawberry.

And yeah, a "legal secretary" that uses "I" instead of "me" when she's promoing Cinderella. smh

Sherri's farewell show tomorrow, doing it her way, is going to be a trip.

• Love 1

Strange tweet:

Sherri Shepherd @SherriEShepherd  ·  2h

I get along w everyone except Unnamed Source & his kids, Personal Rep and Anonymous Source. Trashiest neighbors I've ever had ##leavemebe

• Love 1

Strange tweet:

Sherri Shepherd @SherriEShepherd  ·  2h

I get along w everyone except Unnamed Source & his kids, Personal Rep and Anonymous Source. Trashiest neighbors I've ever had ##leavemebe

Either she's doing some reading, or she's getting questioned by some people in Atlanta this weekend. Untrue stories do suck, but sometimes true ones do too.

• Love 1
(edited)

In her Instagram where she mentions Tyra Banks, it's a front view pic of the what really looks like something for the bedroom.  But there's also another pic where it looks like she's wearing a nice dress - tweeted by Shirley Strawberry.

Weekend events in Atlanta had her wearing three (or more) outfits

The white lace short outfit was for Fri night

On Sat she wore a formal light beige dress (looks to be 2 pieces)

http://instagram.com/p/rhT8agtb8_/

and late Sat night/ early Sun morning- she changed into the infamous holey jeans for the after party

Edited by springtime
  • Love 1

Had a little glitch in my bubbly personality (ie was about to go off on someone who disrespected me) but @RolandSMartin brought me back to the edge of sanity

I hope another carnival worker was spared this time!

• Love 4

Gawd! For a middle-aged woman with children, she sure does threaten to "go off" on people a lot. The last time I "went off" on someone I still wore braces and Steve Martin was serenading King Tut. Living in a state of constant conflict and perceived persecution cannot be good for her heart, at any weight.

• Love 4

I'm assuming that since we haven't seen it being tweeted about, her wonderful, loving friend Bitsy isn't coming back to her last show to wish her well. Funny, because Bitsy has been off all week from her "job" and tweeted out picture of her over-managed, twee, someone-with-too-much-time-on-her-hands preparation for one of her kid's birthday party. So she was around, with a lot of time on her hands.  And here I was thinking that they loved each other so much (eyroll).

• Love 4

A quick look at Sherri's Twitter and Instagram makes me wonder why she feels the need to tweet and post pics so much. This weekend alone, she has tweeted about 75 times, (including retweets), and posted on Instagram almost 20 times. FFS. 

• Love 1

A quick look at Sherri's Twitter and Instagram makes me wonder why she feels the need to tweet and post pics so much.

Ha! She also had time to tweet when she was pulled over by the police and when someone got in her car by mistake.

• Love 1