Type keyword(s) to search

Sherri Shepherd: "Is the Earth flat?"

springtime
  • Start Topic

(edited)

UGH!! Sherri had to try and upstage a little 6 year old girl. Eden was adorable and has gone through so much. Sherri and her screeching and having to get up. I wish the girl had turned around. I would have cried if I were her. Then on the  couch, Sherri told Eden she wanted to lick her face? Lick her?

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 2
(edited)

fgoldberg is a poster that has direct contact to the Sherri situation (Back in May, she posted that Jeffrey Jr was staying with her while in CA)

Let me help clarify the information she shared with us:

Sherri, is a wonderful mother to her son. Jeffery teachers and our Mocha mom group , will be her character witness.Sal, would even drive Jeffery, to school nor spend time with him. Neither want to work .Sherri, didn't ask Jeffery, for child support,

Sherri is a wonderful mother. Jeffrey's teachers and members of our Mocha Moms group will be character witnesses for her.

Sal wouldn't even drive Jeffrey to school. He didn't spend time with him and he didn't want to work.

Sherri did not ask Jeffrey (Sr) to pay her child support.

Edited by springtime
  • Love 3
(edited)

Thanks springtime!  I would never have thought that was what was being said.  Much appreciated!

Hopefully fgoldberg will let me know if I got it right  (good to have her insight)

"Neither want to work" might be that neither Sal nor Jeff Sr want to work (and want Sherri to support them)

Edited by springtime
(edited)

I'm a little concerned that I completely understood what was being said before @springtime clarified it for us.

As far as Sal, yeah, he might be a lazy loser, but Sherri picked him! I have no sympathy at all for her. What did she do before Sal? Her son is her responsibility, not his. Yes, it would have been nice if Sal stepped up and helped out, especially since he didn't have a job, but like I said, Sherri picked this loser!

Oh, and think about it - Sheri complains that Sal had no job, was lazy, and did nothing at all for Jeffrey....but she went to enormous lengths to first get pregnant by him and then to use a surrogate. By the time they did  all of that, she knew exactly who and what Sal was, yet she still decided to create a baby with him!

Again, no effing sympathy from me. She is the type of ignoramus who will constantly and forever f-ck up her own life. She will never learn no matter how old she is or what she goes through. 

@fgoldberg, does Sherri know you post here? Does she read here? 

Edited by CuriousParker
  • Love 7

Jeffrey, is here in LA, with our family....we don't need this gossiping you'll are posting ,about our family. I told her to stop posting her business on a public twitter account.

Sherri, is a wonderful mother to her son. Jeffery teachers and our Mocha mom group , will be her character witness.Sal, would even drive Jeffery, to school nor spend time with him. Neither want to work .Sherri, didn't ask Jeffery, for child support,

@fgoldberg, I'm a bit confused. In May, you posted that you are a relative of Sherri's in LA, but today you're saying that you're part of Sherri's Mocha Moms group in NJ.

• Love 2
(edited)

Sherri and her screeching

There is no need for that screeching -and Sherri has been doing it since the day she was hired!

Eden is adorable and was quite tolerant with the over the top reaction-  I would've ran the other way!

Edited by springtime
  • Love 1

You're very kind, springtime.  I know it's bad form to criticize a woman's body shape, but that's the strangest shape I've ever seen.  She's thin as thin below the waist, but up top, she's massive. Her boobs, her face, her arms are huge.  She has lost weight and worked on her lower half, but breasts are fatty tissue and when most of us lose weight, that's where it comes from first.  They get smaller, flatter and droopier.  Her weight loss hasn't affected her boobs at all.  How does that happen??  Her arms don't sag either.  She's not a young woman any more; the skin is elastic and doesn't respond to exercise all that much when you age.  Her weight loss (and it was substantial)  should be showing in her arms, her face and her chest, but it's all still there.

Unfortunately, this is what I see when I look in a full-length mirror, too. And I've lost about 50 pounds (from 200+ to 160) but my bust never got smaller. In fact, my bra size has gone up! I look much smaller, according to friends (I have body issues and so I tend to discount what I see in the mirror. People who haven't seen me in awhile usually comment on how much weight I've lost) so I can't fault Sherri on that. The women in my father's side of the family develop early and just keep growing. 

• Love 3

The first place I lose weight is my face. I wish we could program where the weight would come off, oh well.

Sherri looks different to me on tv compared to the pictures she posts. Perhaps it's the tv adds 10lbs thing?

Please keep in mind that not everybody participating here has English as a 1st language.  Nobody should be throwing grammar stones.  If you don't understand what someone is trying to say, ask for clarification politely.

Is Sherri already paying some money out to Sal? He must have some form of income coming in to pay for his rent, food, car/gas, phone, internet access, etc. At least 2-3 thousand a month at minimum. And he will need lots more to provide for a newborn.

Speaking of breastices and losing weight:  I just read a story about breast density and how thick density makes it harder to check for breast cancer.  This made me think that maybe women who don't lose a lot of breast size when they lose weight have thick density.  Those with size made up of fat, low density, would lose weight there. 

When I was young and lost weight my cup size didn't change, but now in my later 50's, losing weight brought what Lava Vavoom said: smaller, flatter, droopier.  Kinda sucks.

(edited)

Breast tissue is much denser when you're younger; as women age, breast tissue becomes more fatty. All that density does make it harder to diagnosis possible breast cancer in younger women. When I lost weight when younger, i didn't lose much in my breasts, unfortunately. I am hoping now with weight loss, I will lose some on top! But Sherri obviously didn't. 

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 1

I rarely comment on someone's appearance, including weight or shape.

But I do think Sherri tries to show off her figure with poses, dancing, clothes and on and on.

But what grates, imo, is she is continually talking loosing anywhere from 30-60 lbs since her book Plan D was published and THEN she got into all the training, Zumba, Rocco Diet, and lost weight and is gaining it back. So was it HER Plan D? Or everything else? The kicker? Her endless selfies that she simply can't get away from after a brief hiatus...in hallways, bathrooms, etc. Who does that?

I will say the stress she is currently under can't be helping her maintenance though.

• Love 1

There is no need for that screeching -and Sherri has been doing it since the day she was hired!

Eden is adorable and was quite tolerant with the over the top reaction-  I would've ran the other way!

Is this the little Eden from Toddlers and Tiaras?

The kicker? Her endless selfies that she simply can't get away from after a brief hiatus...in hallways, bathrooms, etc. Who does that?

I will say the stress she is currently under can't be helping her maintenance though.

I can see her wanting to tell the court if asked about all those selfies saying that they were stress induced. She's more selfie obsessed then a teenager.

• Love 1

I watched the segment with Eden. It made me smile. Sherri seemed genuinely happy for the little girl. Yes, she screamed as is her usual self but I think she really knows the feeling when a child accomplishes a real milestone such as her son has. I would bet that they met earlier backstage and she connected with the little girl offstage because when the little girl came on she seemed very happy to see Sherri.

• Love 2

Hopefully I can say this without coming across as a bigot....Why can't Sherri act her age & not put on her various phony airs, she WANTS to be seen as ghetto girl and yet she has had Whoopie demonstrate for almost 7 years, how a woman of color can act natural & her color does not matter, Whoopie's talent shines through and I think, wow what a smart, talented LADY.. Sherri has this bee in her wig that if she doesn't wiggle & trash talk she isn't an"African American" A term that Whoopie hates, they are both women of color, one a lady, one trying her best to daily audition for "hooker" roles...

Many here seem to not like Whoopie but she has everything Sherri would love to have, respect in the entertainment world. Sherri is & always will be a wanna be & actually, without the backing of the View, a very big mouthed, ignorant has been that never was..........

• Love 7

There is no need to call out another poster on their legitimacy. If they are a troll, you shouldn't be feeding them any way.

If a poster is being a dick or a spammer, you can report them to us. If they annoy you, you can ignore all of their posts through the "Manage ignore prefs" page in your user CP. 

Thanks.

I don't know how long Sherri has been close friends with Niecy Nash, but it seems to have affected her public persona in a way that I don't find flattering to Sherri.

I liked Niecy on Clean House.  She acted like a diva, but a compassionate, "let's lay down some truth here" one.  Within the time span of a couple years, she left the show and got divorced from her pastor husband, and her public persona became more diva-esque and a little more street/sassy.

I believe it's her influence that led to "Southern Sherri" and the obsession with DWTS and with getting a huzzbin.  Because Sherri as of the past couple years is very, very different from the Sherri at the beginning of the show, not just in her interests (those change for all of us), but the way she speaks and how she acts.  I think Sherri sees Niecy as someone to be emulated, but Niecey is much smarter and savvier.

Just my two cents.  Spitballing here, as they say.  I also believe both women -- like most public people -- have public personae that are very different from real life.  But since what we see on their shows is how we judge them, it's that on which I am speculating.

• Love 6

This woman. I'm not saying she needs to dress as if she's about to retire to a convent, but bathroom selfies, BEBE chest sparkles and shredded jeans? My kids would disown me.

As would my son. Not that Sherri ever dressed appropriately for her shape or age but holy shit, the past couple months her wardrobe has been horrible. I don't know if she is trying to appeal to a younger audience, attract a younger man to be husband #3 or just completely lost any sort of good taste she might have had but someone needs to tell her she isn't 25 years old.

• Love 3
(edited)

I watched the segment with Eden. It made me smile. Sherri seemed genuinely happy for the little girl. Yes, she screamed as is her usual self but I think she really knows the feeling when a child accomplishes a real milestone such as her son has. I would bet that they met earlier backstage and she connected with the little girl offstage because when the little girl came on she seemed very happy to see Sherri.

@maryis1,  At some point Sherri became a one dimensional  clown and not much more, for me anyway - mileage may vary.   She probably was happy for the little girl but clowns are always demanding the spotlight be on them.  Clowns can be annoying, even when they are being genuine.

Browsing through the photos- it seems that on Friday Whoopi looked even worse! lol

:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152149999631524&set=a.10152149999456524.1073741837.149475666523&type=3&theater

Yikes!  I'm glad I missed that show.  That's one thing I love about The Spew.  Just when you think it (the show, the interviews, the guests,  the clothes, the shoes, etc.) can't get any worse - somehow it always manages to top itself.  It's like a bottomless well of "what the hell?" 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 5

WOW, Sherri just goes from one EXTREME to the other & never gets in sync with those she is with....

You can't help noticing how she stands out, and not in a good way. It's sad that in that group shot the woman who is on national television five days a week and who probably has the most money is dressed the worst.

It's a horrible outfit and not age appropriate at all, unlike the other women. The jeans are awful, as is the transparent shirt with the black bra. 

Is she in LA this weekend? It looks like the Nokia Theatre on that poster behind them. 

As would my son. Not that Sherri ever dressed appropriately for her shape or age but holy shit, the past couple months her wardrobe has been horrible. I don't know if she is trying to appeal to a younger audience, attract a younger man to be husband #3 or just completely lost any sort of good taste she might have had but someone needs to tell her she isn't 25 years old.

I think the second option is the most obvious one.

That last pic cannot be Sherri in real life.  It does not look like her at all.  It looks like somebody, but, damn, what was done to it?

It looks like perhaps Sherri may have had some new dental veneers or something. Her smile looks quite different.

(edited)

That last pic cannot be Sherri in real life.  It does not look like her at all.  It looks like somebody, but, damn, what was done to it?

If there is one thing to learn from all of Sherri's photos and selfies-

People can look very different from day to day (and photo to photo)  (even physical characteristics seem to change?!)

It would make for an interesting science project!

Edited by springtime
  • Love 1

Sherri isn't on today, my evil mind is wondering if Tony Goldwyn refused to be on the show if she were there mauling/humping him.....

I wonder if a guest would have that power? The show seemed so much better without her today. I didn't cringe, so there's a plus!!

Sherri received a tweet saying she was missed today and the "energy was low.". Her response? "LOL it’s all about the pacing - nice 2B missed "

Sherri received a tweet saying she was missed today and the "energy was low.". Her response? "LOL it’s all about the pacing - nice 2B missed " 

That was from her good friend Jawn Murray :)

Sherri is too short to wear that dress. And the shorts and tee need flip flops or tennis shoes. 

As much as I love my high heels I know which outfits need them and which don't.  Sherri seems to wear them with everything.  She has no taste or style whatsoever. 

And what 40something woman posts so many selfies????? 

• Love 4