Type keyword(s) to search

S31: Spoilers

• Start Topic

I think you guys are confusing what a bumbling idiot is. It is the Rob C edit from ASS which means no one respects them, wants to work with them, thinks they are an idiot and votes them out at the first chance they get. Stephen is getting more of the Dan edit where he is potrayed as a clown  and idiot and even gets the clown music at times, but enough people want to work with him when convinvent, but eventually they will cut him loose. Dan was in the top alliance for a while too, but screwed it up. I think Stephen will either get the same fate. He could easily make it as far as Dan did though Jeremy said he trusts Stephen the most tonight and Stephens plan worked.

I'm going with Stephen gets set up for the ultimate fail.  So Tasha is the devil I'm guessing from next week's episode title; I still think the 'my wheels are spinning' is a Fishbach quote, and that likely is going to lead to his ouster.  Maybe he gets his big move in getting Joe out, thinks he's safe, then Jeremy gets him the following week.  It's just amazing how in line everyone is with voting with each other and not thinking they need to possibly break apart.

I would calm down with speculation guys. You've all proven to be wrong multiple times, like today. That said, the Ep. 10 title is "Like Selling Your Soul To The Devil", which COULD mean that Tasha's villainous arc begins and she takes out Stephen.

That's kind of the point of this thread.  And while it may border more on the speculation side, some of it is considered spoilery to put in the actual speculation thread.  Plus, some of us did think Wigles could go based on the boot list, she just seemed like a very odd choice since we've seen nothing of her.  That was the only thing that kept me from thinking she was 100% gone, plus Jeff mentioned this "compelling story" which I guess is getting redemption in her humiliating loss  to Gervase at the rowing challenge 15 years ago that she probably never thinks about, and having her experience come full circle.

I always thought Rob C was voted out more for being a threat in the game than anything.  He didn't play anything like he did during Amazon during his short stint on AS, which I thought was strategy.  I never thought it was a case that they didn't respect him, just that they didn't trust him going forward.  However, it has been a really, really long time since I've seen AS.  I think Stephen has more of a clue than Dan, and isn't just sitting around and yelling at anyone about flippers never winning.  He's trying to make moves.  I just think Stephen is being played by the very person he should be going after.  He's being used as a pawn, and once he isn't needed or is deemed too much of a possibly threat to flip on Jeremy, will likely be cut loose.  Even though right now I think about half the people left could possibly beat him in the final 3.  Jeremy was hesitant about booting Kelly, but somehow, I think that'll come back on Stephen where Jeremy says it was his idea, he went along with it, and perhaps it gives Stephen a little bit of security.  That'll make it easier for Jeremy to go after him.

Edited by LadyChatts

Bdestroyer what did we get wrong? We said Stephen gets the advantage he did, we said Jeremy gets the idol he did. I know we said Ciera boot, but Wigs was on the shortlist. I feel like we could be selling Stephen short, but like Dan its going to blow up for him eventually I just think hes around more than we all thought he was like a 5th - 7th place finish instead of 12th

Edited by anthonyd46

If next week really is a Ciera/Stephen double boot, I really hope Stephen goes in the first hour. There's no way Stephen succeeds in getting Joe out with the bumbling/over-confident edit he has. Plus, Joe still needs to make the family visit to accomplish his goal. Sorry Anthony, but there's no way Stephen gets to 5th-7th place. He's gone next week. You're overrating him. 

Dan had the same edit. Dan got 6th place. How is it impossible for Stephen not to get that far? Dan was in the top alliance, had the advantage, and was annoying as hell. Why wouldn't Stephen suceed with Joe? Dan outlasted Shirin when the whole world said he never would. Stephen is going to screw up that advantage just like Dan did.

Edited by anthonyd46

Dan had the same edit. Dan got 6th place. How is it impossible for Stephen not to get that far? Dan was in the top alliance, had the advantage, and was annoying as hell. Why wouldn't Stephen suceed with Joe? Dan outlasted Shirin when the whole world said he never would. Stephen is going to screw up that advantage just like Dan did.

He'll screw it up next week and go home. 

Stephen specifically saying he didn't want to screw up with this advantage translates into Stephen will screw up and get voted out.

So what again was Kelly's amazing journey that Probst was talking about?

Jeremy is the obvious frontrunner right now. The only other person with a legitimate shot to win is Kelley. Everyone else is toast.

Edited by LanceM
  • Love 3

Spencer will sell out Stephen and Stephen will go next week.

I hope so.

Well, going by the boot list, Stephen isn't making the final 6.  At best, he'll get 7th and outlast Ciera/Joe/Keith if it holds up.  Also, I haven't heard Probst say anything about the advantage this season and he was playing it up last season before Dan got it.  He might say more tomorrow when asked, but I'm wondering if Stephen gets voted out without using it.  Right now Stephen is in a place of false security, imo.  Jeremy needs him but I don't believe he has any intention of going the long haul to the end with him, unless he sees him as the perfect goat or wants to throw it directly in his face that he's his new JT at the FTC.  I believe Stephen is acting as a shield for Jeremy just like Joe is (or was).  Also, Dan's advantage didn't work too well thanks to Carolyn's idol play.  Plus, I feel Dan's alliance of Rodney/Will/Sierra was more secure than that of Jeremy/Spencer/Stephen/Ciera/Wentworth/Abi.  However, going back to the bootlist, the only people speculated to finish in the final 6 that aren't in that group are Tasha and Kimmi.  I wonder if Stephen and Ciera actually take their places.  Next week will be interesting.  I won't be surprised if we have another off week, and it isn't Ciera but maybe Joe or Keith.

• Love 1

Why next week though? Jeremy said tonight he trusts Stephen more than anyone. Plus he has two idols and if he trusts Stephen that much hes not going to turn on them now. The three of Jeremy, Stephen, Spencer can do things in this game. Just like the three of Rodney, Dan, and Sierra all voted alike for as long as they could. I don't think Jeremy has any reason to turn on Stephen right now. This Jeremy/Stephen thing has been going on a while now and has had multiple references. The JT comparison (Stephen could have second place I'm not fine with second), Jeremy saying tonight he trusts Stephen more than anyone, Stephen putting the plans together while Jeremy benefits. Really no reason to turn on him just yet when there's Ciera, Wentworth, Abi, Keith, and Joe all in the game.

Yea Lady Chatts 7th would work too I just don't think hes anywhere near the original 12th place he was spoiled to go in. He is definitely going to screw it up, but as long as Jeremy needs him I think he will be around. Also don't forget they played up that Jeremy didn't tell Stephen about the idol. I have a feeling Stephen will be there when Jeremy plays the idol and that could cause the divide, but for the next couple boots I think Stephen is safe and we are either going to see Ciera get turned on  and voted out or Joe lose and get booted or a nobody with important to this game go in a boring boot (Keith, Kimmi).

Edited by anthonyd46
  • Love 1

Why next week though? Jeremy said tonight he trusts Stephen more than anyone. Plus he has two idols and if he trusts Stephen that much hes not going to turn on them now. The three of Jeremy, Stephen, Spencer can do things in this game. Just like the three of Rodney, Dan, and Sierra all voted alike for as long as they could. I don't think Jeremy has any reason to turn on Stephen right now. This Jeremy/Stephen thing has been going on a while now and has had multiple references. The JT comparison (Stephen could have second place I'm not fine with second), Jeremy saying tonight he trusts Stephen more than anyone, Stephen putting the plans together while Jeremy benefits. Really no reason to turn on him just yet when there's Ciera, Wentworth, Abi, Keith, and Joe all in the game.

I don't know that I see Stephen going next week.  I think it is possible.  If Joe wins immunity, and the 6 stay together, that leaves 3 people up for the boot: Keith, Kimmi, Tasha.  Given what Stephen says about feeling like family with Kimmi and Jeremy, I don't see it being her.  I don't feel like it'll be Tasha, so it'd have to be Keith.  Another random choice, but perhaps low man on the totem pole.  I think what'll happen is Stephen attempts to turn on Jeremy first, or Stephen is deadset on voting against someone Jeremy doesn't want out, so he flips.  I think he trusts Stephen to do the dirty work for him, and he can come away with his hands clean.  That's where I believe Stephen is making a mistake and not realizing it, but he may assume that the jury will respect all his big moves.  And, there's the chance Abi/Wentworth/Kelley/Spencer might bail on Stephen/Jeremy.  Stephen's advantage isn't going to work unless he has numbers.  I don't know if he goes next week, but until someone from the rumored final 6 goes, I believe he is an option.  Ciera herself said that Jeremy is going to win this game.  I don't see her sticking with him for the long haul.  Part of the girls plan in going along with the blindside could have been to get the others good and mad in hopes they would bail on the guys.  Also, because Ciera said that, I don't think Jeremy will trust her.  The girls needed a lifeline this episode, they got it.  Whether they are solid, I don't know.

Edited by LadyChatts

I don't know that I see Stephen going next week. I think it is possible. If Joe wins immunity, and the 6 stay together, that leaves 3 people up for the boot: Keith, Kimmi, Tasha. Given what Stephen says about feeling like family with Kimmi and Jeremy, I don't see it being her. I don't feel like it'll be Tasha, so it'd have to be Keith. Another random choice, but perhaps low man on the totem pole. I think what'll happen is Stephen attempts to turn on Jeremy first, or Stephen is deadset on voting against someone Jeremy doesn't want out, so he flips. I think he trusts Stephen to do the dirty work for him, and he can come away with his hands clean. That's where I believe Stephen is making a mistake and not realizing it, but he may assume that the jury will respect all his big moves. And, there's the chance Abi/Wentworth/Kelley/Spencer might bail on Stephen/Jeremy. Stephen's advantage isn't going to work unless he has numbers. I don't know if he goes next week, but until someone from the rumored final 6 goes, I believe he is an option. Ciera herself said that Jeremy is going to win this game. I don't see her sticking with him for the long haul. Part of the girls plan in going along with the blindside could have been to get the others good and mad in hopes they would bail on the guys. Also, because Ciera said that, I don't think Jeremy will trust her. The girls needed a lifeline this episode, they got it. Whether they are solid, I don't know.

I definitely do not see Ciera or Wentworth sticking with Jeremy, but I also do not see Spencer sticking with Stephen. I see him as a fairly fluid vote at this point, though I could be wrong.

Great analsyis. One thing I'm wonder and let me know if you remember this or where it came from. A while back there was a spoiler that said Stephen runs the game for a "while". I don't remember it was Josh Wigler that said that or someone else, but I remember reading that and it kind of looks like Stephen could get a couple episode arc or looking like hes running the game when in reality hes just doing the work for Jeremy. If you can find that quote or that spoiler or remember it let me know.

Just going back to what Jeff said in that people.com article:

I like Fishbach, and I've wanted him back for a long time. He almost won this game because he is really good at reading people. The last time he played, he aligned with the wrong guy. He won't make that mistake again. He's a true student of the game, and he was a legitimate threat in this game.

Great analsyis. One thing I'm wonder and let me know if you remember this or where it came from. A while back there was a spoiler that said Stephen runs the game for a "while". I don't remember it was Josh Wigler that said that or someone else, but I remember reading that and it kind of looks like Stephen could get a couple episode arc or looking like hes running the game when in reality hes just doing the work for Jeremy. If you can find that quote or that spoiler or remember it let me know.

Just going back to what Jeff said in that people.com article:

I like Fishbach, and I've wanted him back for a long time. He almost won this game because he is really good at reading people. The last time he played, he aligned with the wrong guy. He won't make that mistake again. He's a true student of the game, and he was a legitimate threat in this game.

Was that from the pre or post game analysis?  Because it certainly looks like that is exactly what he is doing.  Jeff might have given something away if he said that post game.

That quote sounds familiar.  Will need to do some research!

• Love 1

The problem for me with Stephen doing well has always been the boot list. If Stephen/Savage are swapped, that means Ciera is next. Ciera's not a sensible target for Stephen. Maybe the order's off, and it's Keith (along the logic of Kelly... a substitute vote for Joe) and then Joe loses immunity and it's Joe. But then it's Ciera or Stephen, and neither of those votes are obviously good for Stephen. So Stephen's running of the game would consist of getting out two non-entities with weak ties to Jeremy and the immunity threat that everyone wants to go out. That's not really exciting, strong play to me. And if Stephen targets a good target (Tasha/Jeremy), we know he'll lose.

So from my perspective as an audience member, it's still pretty boring. It will be exciting to see the three women hold on longer than it looked they could (especially if it's Keith or Joe next week instead of Ciera), but bittersweet knowing that they're not actually going to win. 

I will grant the editors this... I am very unclear how Stephen is going to end up going home pre-final 6. He appears to be in a great spot right now. There is the rumored super confusing Tribal Council still to happen (and I think it's likely Stephen's advantage and one of Jeremy's idols comes into play), so maybe that's it.

• Love 1

Ladychatts (sorry I can't quote posts right now everything I click quote the quotes aren't showing up at all). Its from that people.com article from after the game ended.

Zul I agree the confusing tribal counicl l think has to do something with Stephen and Jeremy. I can only imagine the reaction of someone being told sorry your vote doesn't count its erased and Stephen is voting now.

Edited by anthonyd46

Was that from the pre or post game analysis?  Because it certainly looks like that is exactly what he is doing.  Jeff might have given something away if he said that post game.

That quote sounds familiar.  Will need to do some research!

He also said this:

"Stephen Fishbach is trapped inside a terrible nightmare. Are feelings of inadequacy getting in the way of his otherwise very sharp game play? The stronger, physical guys have always haunted him, and he wants to take down the biggest one so he can erase the demon. My wish for Fishbach would be to give up the ghost and just focus on surviving tribals and not trying to eliminate the big bad wolf."

The way I see this advantage of Fishbach's is that it would be silly for him to use it on Joe because even obsessed-with-Joe Fishbach knows that if Joe loses immunity, everyone will want him voted out, so I would suspect he would not use it this way. I do suspect he will use it in a way that screws Joe (or he thinks will screw Joe), but what is the point of using an advantage to vote out someone who would be an obvious target. Joe would be anything but a blindside...

I do suspect he will use it in a way that screws Joe (or he thinks will screw Joe), but what is the point of using an advantage to vote out someone who would be an obvious target.
Maybe he doesn't. Maybe he turns on Jeremy and targets Jeremy with the advantage, but votes get nullified with Jeremy's idol and the result is a (for-that-particular-Tribal Council) unexpected boot. Probably wishful thinking, but given who is set to exit before f6, it seems unlikely that Stephen's going to waste the advantage on any of the actual targets. 

Another thing I'm interested in seeing is how Tasha gets back in with Jeremy and Spencer after being left out cold with the Wiglesworth vote. She wasn't really hurt by it, so maybe being left out will be no big deal. But she just lost Savage and now her alliance left her out of a blindside. Tasha seems like the type of player who would not take that well.

• Love 2

I think tonight really solidified Jeremy winning. They showed reaction shots from both Tasha and Spencer when Ciera was talking about no one beating Jeremy. He also had that emotional scene talking about Val.

I can't watch on Wednesday nights due to a scheduling matter.  Based on what I'm reading here I am curious what peoples' takes are on a few things.

• Do people think Tasha and Spencer a) will wake up and realize they have to do something to survive? and b) will work together as a duo (that would be quite awesome)?
  • Why did Wigglesworth get booted over just about anyone else?! Next to Keith, she has to be the least dangerous person on the island.

Jextella, from what I gathered Wigles was seen as an ally of Joe and getting too close to him (would have been nice to have seen this bond forming) so that was why they voted her off.  So I guess if Stephen can't take out Joe, he'll take out any potential votes he might have with him going into the next 3 days.  Which...okay.  Joe still voted for what he thought the majority was voting for.  Stephen flipped.  They voted out someone that so far has proved very little threat.  Maybe she and Joe were just bonding over yoga.

Your comment about Tasha and Spencer had me thinking if we are going to see a similar scenario to last season in regards to Jeremy.  It's continually brought up how he's running the show and will win in the final 3.  Once Joe is gone he is the biggest physical threat.  Last season, people had tunnel vision in regards to Joe, and didn't seem to focus on anyone else until Joe and his allies were gone.  Hence how Mike snuck in there.  This season, people have tunnel vision in regards to Joe and the easy votes, but I believe Jeremy is driving that.  Once Joe is gone and there are no more easy votes, what does that mean for Jeremy?  And since he did flip on his other alliance for this vote, will they forgive him for that down the road.  I just wonder if they try to take Jeremy out, but wait one vote too late and then he goes on an immunity run.  That complicated TC probably does involve Stephen's advantage (hopefully there's more to it than just his advantage being played) but I wonder if Stephen uses his advantage to force a split vote or something and Jeremy plays the idol, resulting in someone else getting voted off.  At this point, I believe it is possible Joe/Ciera/Keith/Stephen are the next to go.  Since Keith's vote is as big a mystery to me as Wigles was, my guess is either he goes because Joe wins immunity and Stephen takes out another ally of Joe's instead, or he gets idoled out.  Joe goes when he loses immunity, and Ciera may either be idoled out or her number is just up.  I do think that Stephen will overplay his hand.  In the secret scene this week, it was him embarrassingly trying to strategize with Abi and Wentworth and saying he was worried about people's perceptions of him in the game in regards to where he stood.

Another story that has completely been abondened is Tasha and Abi. I don't get it. That story was so important for 3 episodes yet Angkor wins immunity and its never talked about again. They are on seperate sides even. What caused this? Also what a disaster of a tribe Angkor has been so far. PG Varner gone back to back. Then Woo goes 2 boots (3 people) later after a tribe swap. Savage gets blindsided and idoled leave Tasha and Abi as the remaining two, but now they don't even speak to each other?

Edited by anthonyd46
  • Love 1

Another story that has completely been abondened is Tasha and Abi. I don't get it. That story was so important for 3 episodes yet Angkor wins immunity and its never talked about again.

Dude, get with the evolution:)  That story is three episodes old.  I'm really not trusting the editing of the show at all at this point.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 1

Another story that has completely been abondened is Tasha and Abi. I don't get it. That story was so important for 3 episodes yet Angkor wins immunity and its never talked about again. They are on seperate sides even. What caused this? Also what a disaster of a tribe Angkor has been so far. PG Varner gone back to back. Then Woo goes 2 boots (3 people) later after a tribe swap. Savage gets blindsided and idoled leave Tasha and Abi as the remaining two, but now they don't even speak to each other?

I am curious at what happened there as well as based on Kass's interviews she said that Abi hated Tasha which was completely the opposite of what we were shown on Angkor.  Something must have happened at the merge i guess.

• Love 1

With Stephen crying (again) in the promo next week and saying he needs a ray of hope, I wonder if Jeremy/Spencer and/or the girls jumped ship on him.  Foreshadowing to a Joe loss, or Joe loses and for whatever reason people aren't onboard to boot him (which is doubtful, one of the bonus clips this week was Jeremy saying how sick he is of Joe constantly winning).

Will also be interesting who decides not to compete in the IC next week for food.  I was thinking the other day that I wish they would bring that idea back.  

Also, this advantage is last season's except the added twist that you void someone's vote.  It is still a double vote.  What happens next season, you actually get to tell someone how to vote as your extra vote?  I wonder if Joe wins immunity again, if perhaps Stephen decides to go after Jeremy.  That's what I'm thinking happens, and it turns into a situation like Dan and Carolyn from last season.  I guess I'll see what Probst says about it.

Edited by LadyChatts
I am curious at what happened there as well as based on Kass's interviews she said that Abi hated Tasha which was completely the opposite of what we were shown on Angkor.
Maybe when we all thought Abi was oblivious to Tasha's eye rolling, Abi was not in fact oblivious but was simply waiting until she get into a different alliance to do anything about it. 
  • Love 1

My guess? Next week, is an immunity for men and women, explaining why Kelley survives over Ciera. Then people decide to blindside Stephen, then Joe loses immunity so everybody figures they have to take their only available shot right there.

Wentworth goes on a immunity run, Jeremy plays his idols and gets rid of a couple goats. Then around F4, Tasha and Spencer are put in a tough spot of either taking Jeremy or Wentworth, both who are strong jury threats. They decide Jeremy and he wins. 

Edited by loki567

Since I can't believe that anybody's idiotic enough to let an obvious minority voting block of three get into the nine untouched, I have to say that Ciera is one of the next two boots and Stephen is likely the other.

Does this officially end the facebook spoiler?

Looking at possible spoiler list debunkers. . Kimmi just got a whole lotta time out of nowhere. It could just be the start of a Kimmi vs the witches storyline, but her exit has to be taken into consideration.

Prediction on who chooses feast: Stephen, Kimmi, maybe Jeremy ( he has yet to win an individual award), Tasha(?) and that's it.

Jeremy didn't raise his hand when Jeff asked who felt worried about going home, and he has two idols so he's got nothing to worry about.  If he doesn't want to completely stick out like a guy running the show, he may not pick feast.  But I think he does.  I bet Kelley, Ciera, and Abi do.  That could be Ciera's downfall, those three think they've got a majority and don't have to worry.  I think Keith and Joe will definitely participate in the challenge.  Stephen I'm iffy on.  The less people who compete the better Joe's chances of winning are.  He may participate for that reason alone.

The only spoiler holding up so far is the first boot list.  Everything else has been debunked.  They may be setting up Kimmi vs the coven for the next episode, which leads to Ciera's ouster (similar to Monica).  So far that's the only reason Kimmi's gotten any airtime.

Jeremy didn't raise his hand when Jeff asked who felt worried about going home, and he has two idols so he's got nothing to worry about.  If he doesn't want to completely stick out like a guy running the show, he may not pick feast.  But I think he does.  I bet Kelley, Ciera, and Abi do.  That could be Ciera's downfall, those three think they've got a majority and don't have to worry.  I think Keith and Joe will definitely participate in the challenge.  Stephen I'm iffy on.  The less people who compete the better Joe's chances of winning are.  He may participate for that reason alone.

The only spoiler holding up so far is the first boot list.  Everything else has been debunked.  They may be setting up Kimmi vs the coven for the next episode, which leads to Ciera's ouster (similar to Monica).  So far that's the only reason Kimmi's gotten any airtime.

The Facebook spoiler is done it was 4/5 so not bad. The bootlist is back on track for now. Its next victim is Ciera if its right. The only "unspoiled" boot is Stephen, however, if he goes in Savage's spot we can say they were switched. If he doesn't then he will remain the mystery boot for the time being. Usually these double boots are one very strategic player and one UTR person. Ciera I think would be the strategic one and then I wonder if we get a Kimmi or Keith boot after that. They usually don't do 2 strategic players in a double boot episode, but I guess anything could happen. I need more press photos and videos before declaring anything. I can finally quote posts again at least. Any luck finding that Stephen is running the game quote?

Edited by anthonyd46

No luck :(. But still going to try and look!

I think there's a chance Joe goes next week. He came close to losing this week, and we know he is beatable (even if it doesn't seem it). Knowing he's likely on the outs and a guaranteed boot might keep that fire lit under him. Since the boot list said 'close to order' I'll believe it as long as one of the presumed final 6 don't go. Keith could go by default, but I won't be entirely shocked if it is Joe and if Stephen gets blindsided. Though I still think Ciera is a strong bet! I hope that the teasers, promo pics, and descriptions are telling. My feeling is the first boot won't be so shocking, but with the ep 10 title that one might be a big blindside.

No luck :(. But still going to try and look!

I think there's a chance Joe goes next week. He came close to losing this week, and we know he is beatable (even if it doesn't seem it). Knowing he's likely on the outs and a guaranteed boot might keep that fire lit under him. Since the boot list said 'close to order' I'll believe it as long as one of the presumed final 6 don't go. Keith could go by default, but I won't be entirely shocked if it is Joe and if Stephen gets blindsided. Though I still think Ciera is a strong bet! I hope that the teasers, promo pics, and descriptions are telling. My feeling is the first boot won't be so shocking, but with the ep 10 title that one might be a big blindside.

Yea the wheels are spinning really seems like a Stephen quote, but it could be anyone I guess. It just seems his tone of voice though. Like selling your soul to the devil does seem like a blindside, however, after Jeremy Spencer and Stephen just sided with "witches" it could simply be one of them felt they sold their soul to the devil or witches. Which turns them back against Ciera which is why she goes. 

This isn't relevant to anything, but its a secret scene this week just shows how all over the place Keith is too bad were not getting too much of him this season since we got quite a bit of him in SJDS. He still is a challenge threat he's been close to joe in a couple of them, just can't be Joe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Cnsas5iHM

Edited by anthonyd46
The problem for me with Stephen doing well has always been the boot list. If Stephen/Savage are swapped, that means Ciera is next. Ciera's not a sensible target for Stephen.

Not necessarily, for me. It could be one of those "shocking one-week boots and then boot the predictable person to get the alliance back in order." All the good alliance leaders seem to have at least one of those, and I could see it happening with Jeremy. He has to prove he hasn't gone entirely off the reservation (so to speak). If he can sell the Kelly boot to Kimmi and Tasha as weakening Joe, I could see him falling back in line with his alliance.

I also don't see Tasha as being personally betrayed by the Wigglesworth vote. Tasha has no love lost for Ciera, Kelly and Abi, and seemingly no real relationship with Joe, so her only choice is to stick with Jeremy. I could see Spencer taking Stephen's place as Jeremy's right-hand man (especially if Stephen tries to take out Jeremy and Spencer remains loyal), which would fulfill what seemed to be the foreshadowing of their relationship all along: another Tyson/Gervase, with Jeremy as Tyson.

I've also yet to see real individual game conversations between Tasha and Spencer (maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention?). Right now, it seems like all they have in common is they played in a prior season together and they're both aligned with Jeremy. Maybe they're closer than we're seeing, but all I see is numbers for Jeremy.

I can't remember if we've seen this on Survivor, but I also could see a Dan from Big Brother 14 situation: where each person feels they're his closest ally going into final tribal council. Maybe Boston Rob did it on RI, too -- it's been a while. But it's a good strategy, if it works.

Not necessarily, for me. It could be one of those "shocking one-week boots and then boot the predictable person to get the alliance back in order." All the good alliance leaders seem to have at least one of those, and I could see it happening with Jeremy. He has to prove he hasn't gone entirely off the reservation (so to speak). If he can sell the Kelly boot to Kimmi and Tasha as weakening Joe, I could see him falling back in line with his alliance.

I also don't see Tasha as being personally betrayed by the Wigglesworth vote. Tasha has no love lost for Ciera, Kelly and Abi, and seemingly no real relationship with Joe, so her only choice is to stick with Jeremy. I could see Spencer taking Stephen's place as Jeremy's right-hand man (especially if Stephen tries to take out Jeremy and Spencer remains loyal), which would fulfill what seemed to be the foreshadowing of their relationship all along: another Tyson/Gervase, with Jeremy as Tyson.

I've also yet to see real individual game conversations between Tasha and Spencer (maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention?). Right now, it seems like all they have in common is they played in a prior season together and they're both aligned with Jeremy. Maybe they're closer than we're seeing, but all I see is numbers for Jeremy.

I can't remember if we've seen this on Survivor, but I also could see a Dan from Big Brother 14 situation: where each person feels they're his closest ally going into final tribal council. Maybe Boston Rob did it on RI, too -- it's been a while. But it's a good strategy, if it works.

The big thing I think is how Kimmi, Joe, and Keith will react to Kelly being voted for and them not being told by Jeremy, Spencer, or Stephen.

Edited by anthonyd46
  • Love 1

I keep thinking of Savage's quote about something being done that has never been done before...so I am wondering now how many IC's he would win to get to his place in the game as spoiled by the first bootlist. Would that be a record breaking number of IC's won?

I don't think it has been abandoned. Tasha flat out said she was thrilled to no longer have to worry about Abi after the tribe swap. I suspect that once Tasha got back with her Bayon Alpha Alliance she simply walked away from Abi. It was probably pretty easy since Abi voted for Woo and not with Savage meaning that Abi had flipped on yet another alliance.

Tasha used Abi to survive in Angkor but that was it. A good number of folks disagree with me but the Abi to Tasha/Andrew move was not brilliant game play by Tasha/Andrew, it was Abi being Abi. Abi handed Tasha/Savage her vote and the two of them happily accepted it and ran with it. Abi is emotional and unreliable. There was no good reason for Tasha to maintain the illusion of an alliance with Abi.

That said, it is an awful decision for Tasha because it is going to bite her in the ass if she is in the finals. She threw away a vote. It was poor jury management.

Tease us up for next week, sir! 
Next week you get a DOUBLE DOSE! Two episodes of Survivor! Two amazing episodes. Episode 10 continues our theme of rain and forces a major decision. Episode 11 features one of the most daring moves yet. You’ll love it. Make time in your schedule for a great night ofSurvivor!

Someone's vote has never been stolen. It could be something as simple as that.

It's probably what it is.  I don't think Stephen is smart at this game, but I also don't think he's stupid enough to not use his advantage before getting voted out (much as I would like that to happen). 

Rain=castaways whining.  What fun!  Doesn't give too much away.  Sounds like Stephen probably uses him advantage and/or Jeremy plays the idol, unless the minority alliance tries to flip a vote.

The minority alliance right now is Kimmi, Keith, and Joe. I can't say I put too much stock in them flipping any votes. 

Fish's blog is up. It seems to be setting up him using his advantage soon and his leaving soon to me. For the second ep in a roll, he had the most confessionals so again, he is probably leaving soon. I just knew it wasnt this ep, which delighted me. 

As for someone saying that Fish ran the game for a while, wasnt that in a podcast? 

P.S. It seems that Fish had a bunch of ppl over his apt last nite including Jeremy. He just posted a pic of the 2 of them on IG, saying that they are friends for life. I doubt Jeremy idol'd Fish ever or he wouldnt be saying that.

Edited by wonald

Fish's blog is up. It seems to be setting up him using his advantage soon and his leaving soon to me. For the second ep in a roll, he had the most confessionals so again, he is probably leaving soon. I just knew it wasnt this ep, which delighted me. 

As for someone saying that Fish ran the game for a while, wasnt that in a podcast? 

P.S. It seems that Fish had a bunch of ppl over his apt last nite including Jeremy. He just posted a pic of the 2 of them on IG, saying that they are friends for life. I doubt Jeremy idol'd Fish ever or he wouldnt be saying that.

Yea I saw that picture I don't think they will be turning on each other after reading that. Stephen is either going to go before Joe because people are tired of him or after joe because people are tired of him and Jeremy isn't going to have much he can do about it as the numbers get smaller. Abi/Kelley could be the vote switchers over and over. 

https://instagram.com/p/-Rc4sZhaEt/ this is the pic 

Edited by anthonyd46
I also don't see Tasha as being personally betrayed by the Wigglesworth vote.
It's hard to say because Tasha's been rendered invisible post-Angkor, other than to be shown essentially cat fighting with Kass. The editors aren't showing us much of Tasha's strategy or relationships. My impression based on outside interviews was that Tasha was close to both Savage and Jeremy, in which case I think she would feel personally betrayed. It's possible she was much closer to Savage due to the Angkor experience and not as close to Jeremy. But then although she may not feel betrayed, I would expect her to feel very shaken and concerned. After all, she would have gone from believing herself to be driving the game to losing a major ally and being shown that Jeremy trusts her less than Stephen and Spencer.