Type keyword(s) to search

S31: Spoilers

• Start Topic

I'm thinking it'll be between PG or Shirin.  There's evidence (however flimsy or circumstantial) to back up the other members of Ta'Keo making it past that boot.  Outside shot Kelly Wigles, but with what Jeff said, I have to think she's good to last past the second boot.  One reason, again, that I think Shirin might last is because of her ties to Spencer.  However, Spencer looked to have post game weight loss.  First photo post game I saw of Shirin was one she posted of her on vacation with Spencer and their significant others a couple of weeks after getting back.  It was hard to tell at that point if she looked much different, and she was wearing a long dress.  The previews and episode 3 title give me hope there is a blindside coming, and they may take out who they think is Spencer's closest ally (and keep Spencer for strength, if they lose two in a row).  Shirin may have sunk herself bringing up how connected Vytas was.  I'm with you wonald, I am praying Shirin is the one to go from Ta'Keo.  But I don't think I'll be lucky two weeks in a row.

• Love 1

Eeek, looking at that summary, it definitely looks bad for Shirin. :( Although it doesn't seem like there's strong evidence that it's going to be Shirin instead of PG. I like both of them a lot, so I can't even root for one versus the other.

Jeff seemed anxious and excited in the preview, talking about taking out the younger players.  One theory I have is that Ta'Keo loses that challenge, and Jeff may hear his name come up as a possible boot (or one of his closest allies).  Shirin may be seen as one half of a power couple, except this time she doesn't have a more annoying Max to shield her.  Shirin may overplay her hand, she may be behind targeting Jeff and get outplayed.  Much like last season, what I think/want to happen is likely going to be way more exciting than what actually does.  I adore PG, so I will be upset if it's her.  Not surprised, but I don't want her to go yet.  I think she got on the wrong tribe.

Abi may jump ship and vote Shirin out.  Maybe she's seen as some sort of shield, too, that she's annoying and deemed a trouble maker, so better keep her around because she's easier to get up on the block when the time comes.  Hard to say.  

Edited by LadyChatts

I am baffled at how Shirin or PG are in the rifle site and Abi has seemly escaped it.   A division of alliances is my only guess but Abi must be on one side or the other, no?

Nobody said that Shirin and PG are the only ones in the rifles sight. just that they are the two that are unaccounted for in Takeo beyond E2.

If Varner does turn on the Beach alliance, then he would need PG's vote to swing the numbers to vote one of them out.

Edited by wonald
  • Love 1

Abi may jump ship and vote Shirin out.  Maybe she's seen as some sort of shield, too, that she's annoying and deemed a trouble maker, so better keep her around because she's easier to get up on the block when the time comes.  Hard to say.

Abi may do anything since she is irrational but I believe that she is in that alliance bc of Shirin. (This is according to Wigler.)

Still, it's possible bc Shirin unfriend'd Abi on Twitter when they returned.

• Love 2

I'm thrilled at the possibility of losing Shirin this early. Will and Dan might be jackasses, but I never bought into the Shirin narrative. And the brief taste we got of her in the first episode, tells me she'd be an absolute nightmare in power. And the fact that Joe's getting the standard Golden Boy edit again, I think I've seen enough of the WA cast to last me the rest of my life. 

The only other people that could possibility be in danger on Ta Keo is Kelly and Spencer if there is an unadvertised reward challenge where Bayon is in close range of them in the challenge like a mass race with no lanes or some other group competition, but with the press photos out thats  very very unlikely since theres no other challenges in the press photos. So yes by my summaries its only PG or Shirin everyone else is accounted for. The problem with people like Abi sometimes the thought is oh no one likes her we can get rid of her when we want. Thats what what happened with Shirin the first time. She lasted longer because they knew she was expandable at anytime. She never had the numbers. 

• Love 1

This is Shirin, I think that says it all.  That reminds me of the opening to Marquesas, the Maaramu tribe carrying that one girl (can't remember her name, but she was one of Rob's weak minions) on the raft.  She was not-so-helpfully trying to guide her tribe into the beach, and Sean compared her to Cleopatra (except he didn't mean it in a good way).  She was an early boot  too, victim to a tribe swap.  Hopefully Shirin suffers the same fate, except one boot sooner than the tribe swap.  I am hopeful Varner flips back to Terry/Woo/Kelly and takes someone with him to get the majority.

• Love 1

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s31_promo_ep2_9_26.html

A slideshow of pics of one of the previews for this week.  Not too much here; looks like Stephen may be getting another bumbling edit (from these photos, Joe is doing something, then it shows Stephen trying to cut a piece of fruit with a machete).  We'll see if he has better luck than trying to ax that stick.

The only VO is the announcer saying "It's All Out War" with Jeff Varner saying "This is delicious".  Thinking Varner stirs some stuff up, and that confessional may be him leading up to his vote to TC (and preparing to blindside someone).  We see shots of Kelly Wigles in the shelter, so it could be a worker vs non worker issue coming up, too.

It's seeming more and more likely that Bayon does in fact win again this week.  Which, hopefully means good-bye Shirin. 

Edited by LadyChatts

Possible they wanted someone on top to make sure things didn't roll off the raft and naturally went to the smallest person? 

It looks like she may be holding those cages so the chickens don't get out.

or she is just being lazy. 

Isn't there a pretty big size differences between the Ta Keo alliances?  It seems weird that the strong alliance would tgt one of its own.  And since Shirin seems to be running things with Spencer maybe I'm not sure why it would be her and wouldn't it be pretty hard to pull off without her knowing? 

I'm not a Shirin fan but there is a part of me that wants to see if what we saw last season is what she is really like or whether she was amping it up or edited up. 

Well I guess we can only wait and see.  I had gotten the idea somewhere that Ta Keo won this time but I've lost track. 

This is Shirin, I think that says it all.  That reminds me of the opening to Marquesas, the Maaramu tribe carrying that one girl (can't remember her name, but she was one of Rob's weak minions) on the raft.  She was not-so-helpfully trying to guide her tribe into the beach, and Sean compared her to Cleopatra (except he didn't mean it in a good way).  She was an early boot  too, victim to a tribe swap.  Hopefully Shirin suffers the same fate, except one boot sooner than the tribe swap.  I am hopeful Varner flips back to Terry/Woo/Kelly and takes someone with him to get the majority.

That was Sarah, who said she wanted to use her winnings from the show to buy a pet monkey. She didn't do much around camp in a season when that still mattered, and she didn't contribute much in challenges, but she was, as you say, one of Rob's "weak minions" in his first go 'round.

I agree that, based on the picture, it looks like Shirin might be attempting to keep the chickens secured on the raft, but I feel like that's something that could easily be accomplished from the water, too. As a superfan, I feel like she could probably quote Sean Rector's "Cleopatra" bit about Sarah back, so I wouldn't think she would actually just ride on the raft. But self-awareness does not seem to be one of her strenghts, so...

• Love 1

Isn't there a pretty big size differences between the Ta Keo alliances?  It seems weird that the strong alliance would tgt one of its own.  And since Shirin seems to be running things with Spencer maybe I'm not sure why it would be her and wouldn't it be pretty hard to pull off without her knowing? 

I'm not a Shirin fan but there is a part of me that wants to see if what we saw last season is what she is really like or whether she was amping it up or edited up. 

Well I guess we can only wait and see.  I had gotten the idea somewhere that Ta Keo won this time but I've lost track. 

One of the reasons I'm going with Bayon winning, is in a press photo Joe has fishing gear.  Usually that is the 2nd reward, or at least one of the earliest.  It doesn't seem like something that would have been on the boat when they had to grab supplies.  In terms of alliances, it seems like Varner flipped this week to avoid going to a tie and having to draw rocks (he would know all too well about the hazards of tie voting).  The alliance breakdown now is Spencer/Shirin/Abi/Kelley/PG/Jeff vs Terry/Woo/Wigles.  Supposedly, Jeff's main alliance was with Terry, but he is also close to Kelley Wentworth.  It looked from the previews and that one promo Jeff was thinking of flipping.  All he would need to do is possibly convince one person to flip with him.  If they lose another challenge, decide they need strength over anything.  We see Abi and PG go at it, so maybe he convinces PG to flip.  Shirin's argument with Vytas was him being well connected, so Jeff could possibly turn the tables on her.  Out of all the Ta'Keo members, there's no evidence that Shirin or PG last beyond this vote, so they seem like the likely two candidates.  It could be the alliance with PG turns on her, thinking they still have Varner and the majority, but he flips.

FWIW, on Bayon, there isn't anything to indicate Ciera or Kass last beyond episode 2.  So if Bayon loses, I think it comes down to one of them (likely Kass, but I'm sure they'll try and make it seem like there's a question over it).

Edited by LadyChatts

Last I checked, Shitrin outweighs PG by 30 lbs. It might even be 40 lbs.

Wow, looks are deceiving.  I guess PG looks kind of heavy in her underwear because she is not toned.  Thanks for looking that up. 

This is the second promo to mention "all out war".  I might say that promo with Shirin/Abi is misleading, but given what the webmonkeys give away in the promos, I'll chalk that up to another sign Ta'Keo loses.  Maybe it'll be a red herring that Shirin goes.  She looks a little worried in that brief clip.  All we would need is Varner and someone else to flip. 

Edited by LadyChatts

according to Redmond (Inside Survivor), the two choices for the Shelter alliance was Abi or Shitrin, which means Shitrin's name was already floating around. Seems more and more likely that Shitrin is going. But I am soooooo afraid to get my hopes up and be bitterly disappointed again.

• Love 3

I mentioned earlier, and now that it seems like you guys are saying their are cracks in the alliance, that holding an alliance together with Abi who seems lke a loose cannon anyway and PG the two of which seem to have problems - is going to be a problem.  Although when it comes to voting even alliances that don't like each other usually stick together.  We have last season as an example of that. 

As for all out war - sure.  But I also feel I have zero idea of whats going on at Banyon so who knows what could happen there...

I finally saw tthe 10 sec ad on YT. Abi laughing in Shirin's face is hilarious.

I mentioned earlier, and now that it seems like you guys are saying their are cracks in the alliance, that holding an alliance together with Abi who seems lke a loose cannon anyway and PG the two of which seem to have problems - is going to be a problem.  Although when it comes to voting even alliances that don't like each other usually stick together.  We have last season as an example of that.

True but alliances are more porous in an allstar season.

Edited by wonald
  • Love 1

It looks really bad for Shirin based on all spoilers, but a quick check of Twitter shows her and Abi-Maria referencing each other in friendly seeming ways. They both seem over whatever happened. The part that's weird to me is that the Shelter alliance may have thought of targeting Shirin, but they didn't. They picked Abi. Now they're down in numbers and both Abi and Shirin are--theoretically--safe in the majority alliance. So the question for me is what would make Beach ally with Shelter to turn on Shirin, especially over Abi.

If Shirin gets the boot, I'm guessing it's a mixture of things-physically she's weaker, she's part of a majority/power couple, a super fan, and she's overplayed her own game already.  Abi may be willing to flip to the shelter alliance, and if Varner flips, that could get her out.  Shirin may be seen as more of a strategic threat than someone like Abi.  Not as big of a strategic threat like Spencer, however, who would be the perfect shield down the road to target.  And physically, he's likely to do better in challenges.  Ta'Keo will be down two after this week if they do in fact lose, so they may be more inclined to ax someone weaker.    

I don't know if I put a ton of stock into who is following/not following/unfollowed on SM.  Some of these contestants seem likely to troll fans that way.  If Shirin had a huge beef with Abi, I feel like she wouldn't even be acting friendly towards her or responding to any of her tweets.  I may be wrong, however.  Since I'm getting way too excited at the thought of losing Shirin this early, I probably am.  

If Shirin gets the boot, I'm guessing it's a mixture of things-physically she's weaker, she's part of a majority/power couple, a super fan, and she's overplayed her own game already.  Abi may be willing to flip to the shelter alliance, and if Varner flips, that could get her out.  Shirin may be seen as more of a strategic threat than someone like Abi.  Not as big of a strategic threat like Spencer, however, who would be the perfect shield down the road to target.  And physically, he's likely to do better in challenges.  Ta'Keo will be down two after this week if they do in fact lose, so they may be more inclined to ax someone weaker.    

I don't know if I put a ton of stock into who is following/not following/unfollowed on SM.  Some of these contestants seem likely to troll fans that way.  If Shirin had a huge beef with Abi, I feel like she wouldn't even be acting friendly towards her or responding to any of her tweets.  I may be wrong, however.  Since I'm getting way too excited at the thought of losing Shirin this early, I probably am.  

Its only Shirin and PG if everything was figured out right and it would be insanely weird not to have any press photos of Bayon after the IC if they went to TC plus the fishing gear. Much like last week its really down to minimal choices for the boot. Having the press there for the first 3 episodes or so led to many spoiler shots. Plus the intro gave away so much. 

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s31_web_promo%20_ep2.html

This promo is a little bit longer of the one that LanceM posted above.  This one has Shirin telling Woo he's getting picked off as soon as he doesn't win immunity (either that's a threat or she's trying to get him on her side).  It's Woo, so who the heck knows what he's going to do.

I'm getting way too excited at the thought of a Shirin blindside.  Can it be Wednesday yet?  Either the predictable happens and they are hyping this up to make it seem like it isn't, or there will be a blindside.  There's been a lot more of Ta'Keo in the promos than Bayon, so I think it is safe to say they are heading back to TC.

Edited by LadyChatts
If Shirin gets the boot, I'm guessing it's a mixture of things-physically she's weaker, she's part of a majority/power couple, a super fan, and she's overplayed her own game already.
I wonder if it's as simple as something like Abi and PG continue feuding due to the bracelet, which fractures the Beach alliance and drives Abi over to Shelter. Shirin gets the boot because she's a challenge weakness and the perceived leader of Beach. 

It will crack me up if after all the spec, the promo people took this week as the week to troll spoiler addicts and it's actually a Bayon TC. There are multiple Bayon tribe members who could go in ep 2. I don't think that's the case--I think Shirin's out--but I will laugh at all of us if that's what happens.

I'll be disappointed :(  I'm hoping they aren't smart enough to think of even doing that.  There's evidence that all but Kass and Ciera last past this vote, so it would come down to one of them on Bayon. Obviously it could be Bayon heading to TC, and they are misleading. Of course if they go what are the chances it'll be anyone but Kass first-and if it looked like Bayon lost, I don't think even the greatest editor could make it look like she had a chance. Could be that Ta'Keo has the more colorful personalities, and that's why they are being highlighted. After getting my hopes continually dashed last season I'm not going to get too excited about losing Shirin. It could also be PG, since there's nothing indicating she lasts past this vote, too.  Given everything we are seeing, though, I'm still convinced Ta'Keo loses. 

ETA: Here is a sneak peek video for this week's episode, all footage of the Ta'Keo camp.  The episode description is "One Tribe is completely puzzled at a classic immunity challenge. Also, one castaway attempts a heartfelt apology in an effort to stave off elimination before an intense tribal council, on Survivor"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHLQr-SSizU&feature=player_detailpage

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

I'll be disappointed :(  I'm hoping they aren't smart enough to think of even doing that.  There's evidence that all but Kass and Ciera last past this vote, so it would come down to one of them on Bayon. Obviously it could be Bayon heading to TC, and they are misleading. Of course if they go what are the chances it'll be anyone but Kass first-and if it looked like Bayon lost, I don't think even the greatest editor could make it look like she had a chance. Could be that Ta'Keo has the more colorful personalities, and that's why they are being highlighted. After getting my hopes continually dashed last season I'm not going to get too excited about losing Shirin. It could also be PG, since there's nothing indicating she lasts past this vote, too.  Given everything we are seeing, though, I'm still convinced Ta'Keo loses. 

ETA: Here is a sneak peek video for this week's episode, all footage of the Ta'Keo camp.  The episode description is "One Tribe is completely puzzled at a classic immunity challenge. Also, one castaway attempts a heartfelt apology in an effort to stave off elimination before an intense tribal council, on Survivor"

Thanks for sharing this.  Jeff V is hysterical!

• Love 2
It could also be PG, since there's nothing indicating she lasts past this vote, too.
Nothing solid, but she was still recovering from a fairly nasty looking staph infection when the Survivors returned home. Like contestant weight loss, it doesn't necessarily mean anything because Cambodia was supposed to be a rough environment and she could have contracted it post-eviction. But it's suggestive of a longer time in game.

I am really looking forward to seeing how Abi ends up out of the crosshairs and Shirin in them. I like Shirin, so it's not even that I'm excited to see her booted. But that sneak preview makes it even more amazing to me that neither Abi nor a Shelter alliance member is the next boot.

"Who needs food when you've got Abi?"

- Jeff Varner

lol.  The look Peih-Gee gives when Abi walks away is hysterical.  I am looking forward to this episode.

Edited by LanceM
  • Love 2

Who would really be apologizing on Bayon? We really know very little about that tribe other than Jeremy making up a team and Keith saying I don't trust Joe. Then you have outcast Stephen, but he really has nothing to apologize for. Has to be Ta Keo.

Edited by anthonyd46

Who would really be apologizing on Bayon? We really know very little about that tribe other than Jeremy making up a team and Keith saying I don't trust Joe. Then you have outcast Stephen, but he really has nothing to apologize for. Has to be Ta Keo.

Since we saw next to nothing about Bayon last week, and they've barely been featured in the promos, it's hard to say who would apologize for what.  Unless it's someone like Kass, who is apologizing for past behavior in an effort to get people on her side.  And, of course, something could happen leading up to the challenge.  However, I'm still going with Ta'Keo losing.  The promos have really focused on Jeff, Shirin, Abi, and the preview at the end of last weeks episode showed PG and Abi involved in another tiff.  Shirin's comment to Woo about being taken out down the road could be her trying to get him on their side, if she knows they have flippers in their midst.  I'm thinking it could be Abi doing the apologizing.  She's the only one who got votes last week besides Vytas, she had bracelet gate, and we see her quite a bit in the promos.  However, we also saw her in a promo with a gold buff wearing Tasha, so we know she survives (unless the editors decides to get really tricky and photo shop people in).  

I had forgotten about PGs staph infection.  I didn't notice severe weight loss with her, but then again, the only two who really showed it were Kelley and Kimmi, imo.  I like PG, don't like Shirin, and know Abi is safe, so if it comes down to Abi vs Shirin, I'll be happy.  The part about the puzzle, I had wondered if Shirin blew it for her tribe again, but it looked like PG and Kelley Wentworth were doing the puzzle (unless one stepped in for Shirin).

Jeff Varner has been taking little shots at Tasha on Twitter. I know they both end up on the same tribe after the swap. I wonder if Tasha really is being set up to be the villain of the season. Jeff got a very positive edit in the premiere and Tasha got the "no more nice guy" story. They might be set to clash with each other.

• Love 1

Last I checked, Shitrin outweighs PG by 30 lbs. It might even be 40 lbs.

Abi's small, maybe 115 lbs??

I always focus on Shirin's head, nothing below due to her proclivity for removing her clothes from the waist down, so I've not really paid attention to her size.

Nothing beats a good catfight, this week's show should be good.

• Love 2

Jeff Varner has been taking little shots at Tasha on Twitter. I know they both end up on the same tribe after the swap. I wonder if Tasha really is being set up to be the villain of the season. Jeff got a very positive edit in the premiere and Tasha got the "no more nice guy" story. They might be set to clash with each other.

After tonight, I don't think so.  I think Jeff is the one who's getting the villain setup after being so willing to betray his initial alliance so quickly and gleefully.  He came off really smug as he did so.

• Love 3

Joe didn't look very happy in the previews.  There's always some shocking fan favorite earlier-than-expected boot in the AS seasons, and tonight it was almost Spencer.  However, everyone knows what a threat Joe is, so its possible they get rid of him sooner rather than later.  The only thing that might save him is if they decide they need his strength.  But I think the alpha alliance is going to crumble.  I can see why, if the final 5 really is Spencer/Kelley/Kimmi/Jeremy/Keith, why that happens.  

In the first promo shot we saw of Varner wearing the gold buff (before CBS went back and edited it out), he didn't look very happy and since the scene looked like it was at a challenge possibly, it makes me wonder if the newly formed Angkor loses.  Which for Jeff would be loss #3.  We still see those challenge shots of Terry, Andrew, and Jeremy of a challenge not yet performed, so we will see if that happens in the next episode.

So from what we know, Angkor will be Jeff, Tasha, Abi, and from a few posters at Sucks, Joe and Andrew (not sure about Andrew being on Angkor).  Jeremy, Stephen, and Monica appear to stay at Bayon, and Woo at Ta'Keo (I know there was some speculation his Ta'Keo buff may have been buff-o-maticed but I don't know if I believe that).  I'm wondering if it'll be a random swap.  There's 10 Bayon to the 8 Ta'Keo.  So you could do 3/3/4 from Bayon, and 3/3/2 or 4/2/2.  Ta'Keo is a mess, and I'm kind of disappointed they are going to shuffled.

Lot of interesting stories so far. Abi and Terry and Monica I think are all out everyone else still could possibly win. Be interesting how the tribe swap effects it.

I'm curious, is that just speculation on Abi and Monica, or is there evidence somewhere they may be going soon?  Monica was a pre-merge pick for me; I figured with Abi it could go either way, but I was leaning towards early merge or late pre-merge.  Monica looked virtually unchanged in her post game photos.  I am getting a little nervous now since we don't have any evidence so far over the next few boots.  The episode where Terry is pulled is probably coming up soon (should be episode 4 or 5 at the latest I'm guessing).  We knew Vytas was out early and there was enough evidence to support Shirin leaving tonight.  

Edited by LadyChatts

Is that the F5, though?  There proof of that?

Sorry, I should have said alleged final 5-because there is no hard core proof, just a lot of circumstantial evidence (which can certainly be explained away).  I never really thought Jeremy and Keith looked drastically different, like Kelley and Kimmi, and seeing them this early in the game, I think it is possible they are voted off earlier than expected.  I also thought Spencer showed obvious signs of weight loss, but seeing him here, on day 6, now I'm not sure that means anything, either.  In addition, I did forget to throw Tasha in there, because I also thought she showed signs of weight loss more than some others.  I think her story line of playing a meaner/more aggressive game might be heading somewhere.

Of course, since I'd be fine with Kelley/Tasha making up part of the final 3 (at this point anyway), it's probably too good to be true and they get bounced mid merge.  That's usually my luck.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

I was thinking a Spencer/Keith/Tasha/Wentworth F4 before the season began and the edit's making me feel more secure about it. 

I thought the biggest hint we got over the pre-season was Keith tweeting at Spencer's girlfriend about keeping in touch and her going offline right around the period of the family visit. The family visit now being around F4, I think they both make it. Keith had a confessional where he talked about how finishing at F4 sucked, how he's going to tweak his game, but still be him. So I think Keith finishes one spot better, but doesn't win. Spencer seems set up to go far, but it's more of an emotional journey rather than a win. 

Tasha hasn't gotten much, but I think the big reason for such a positive focus on Savage/Jeremy/Joe, Savage and Jeremy love their wives so much! Joe is great at everything! is to make Tasha's betrayal of the alliance harsher in the eyes of the audience. Contrast Jeremy's "We have a great alliance as long as nobody screws it up," to Tasha's "As long as it isn't me," I think Tasha's the one to end that alliance's chances. And now Varner badmouthing her, also possible she screws him over, I get the feeling she's being set up for a pissed-off jury. 

So far, I'd say that Wentworth is our winner. I think she's getting all the material she needs, I especially thought the confessional she had tonight where we got her views on the tribe turning on Shirin and Spencer and how she has to adapt to it, was great for her chances. Then you have Redmond, who likely knows the F3, talking her up to a strong degree on his edgic article, which it is kinda bullshit to write an edgic article knowing spoilers. 

Joe didn't look very happy in the previews.  There's always some shocking fan favorite earlier-than-expected boot in the AS seasons, and tonight it was almost Spencer.  However, everyone knows what a threat Joe is, so its possible they get rid of him sooner rather than later.  The only thing that might save him is if they decide they need his strength.  But I think the alpha alliance is going to crumble.  I can see why, if the final 5 really is Spencer/Kelley/Kimmi/Jeremy/Keith, why that happens.  

In the first promo shot we saw of Varner wearing the gold buff (before CBS went back and edited it out), he didn't look very happy and since the scene looked like it was at a challenge possibly, it makes me wonder if the newly formed Angkor loses.  Which for Jeff would be loss #3.  We still see those challenge shots of Terry, Andrew, and Jeremy of a challenge not yet performed, so we will see if that happens in the next episode.

So from what we know, Angkor will be Jeff, Tasha, Abi, and from a few posters at Sucks, Joe and Andrew (not sure about Andrew being on Angkor).  Jeremy, Stephen, and Monica appear to stay at Bayon, and Woo at Ta'Keo (I know there was some speculation his Ta'Keo buff may have been buff-o-maticed but I don't know if I believe that).  I'm wondering if it'll be a random swap.  There's 10 Bayon to the 8 Ta'Keo.  So you could do 3/3/4 from Bayon, and 3/3/2 or 4/2/2.  Ta'Keo is a mess, and I'm kind of disappointed they are going to shuffled.

I'm curious, is that just speculation on Abi and Monica, or is there evidence somewhere they may be going soon?  Monica was a pre-merge pick for me; I figured with Abi it could go either way, but I was leaning towards early merge or late pre-merge.  Monica looked virtually unchanged in her post game photos.  I am getting a little nervous now since we don't have any evidence so far over the next few boots.  The episode where Terry is pulled is probably coming up soon (should be episode 4 or 5 at the latest I'm guessing).  We knew Vytas was out early and there was enough evidence to support Shirin leaving tonight.  

Joe's game has been exposed already. Its going to be very hard for him unless he wins a bunch of individual immunities I think.

The only guarantees for the swap I think are Jeff Tasha Abi on Angkor because of that photo + blurry person whoever that is. Bayon we know is Monica Stephen Jeremy + 1 Ta Keo because we saw that picture of the three of them with a green water bottle. Not sure on New Ta Keo yet. 

This is all we have on abi:

Unreliable Abi-Maria active on Instagram (Flash).

Timing suggests Abi left the game no later than Day 19, perhaps after the seventh Tribal.

The nature of the activity (the deletion of an old photo featuring Kass) suggests Kass did something to upset Abi, potentially even getting her voted out.

The originator of this spoiler (not Flash) later claimed to have lied about when the image was deleted. The image was deleted, however, and the possibility remains it was deleted during the game.

So we have no clue if that means anything , however, I am eliminating her because theres just no way a jury is voting for her. Monica has no content it seems very unlikely for her to win, but I guess I will hold off on her for now. Terry is def done via spoiler and Abi is done too I think.

Is that the F5, though?  There proof of that?

Its all weight loss pictures. If the ones with the 5 most weight loss are the final 5 I would be very surprised.

Oh and btw I got banned from a survivor Facebook group today for correctly predicting Shirin's vote out. I guess I spend too much time on here figuring out clues lol. I mean it was obvious from the freaking intro that there was like 2 or 3 boot choices tonight at most. 

Edited by anthonyd46