Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

In the video towards the left end (end of video) I paused it and Taylor's kicks are TERRIBLE!!! She's short and squatty like Kali was. I think weight will be a struggle for her.

The beginning of the video was amazing!!

(edited)

Courtney (?) came in too early on the leg lift awkward because its right as the video is ending and the camera is focusing in her direction!

Im sure Judy said something! "Courtney - count, that was like a mess!"

Edited by pink317
  • Love 1

In the video towards the left end (end of video) I paused it and Taylor's kicks are TERRIBLE!!! She's short and squatty like Kali was. I think weight will be a struggle for her.

The beginning of the video was amazing!!

Yes! You took the words right out my mouth, her kicks were horrible. I really hope by some miracle her kicks are better than that, she has been practicing for months. I enlarged the video and watched it like ten times. There is a brunette to the left that also messes up worse than Courtney. 

I thought the right side of the kickline looked great, on that end I could recognize Karen, Kaleigh, Robin, Holly and Courtney (until she messed up) and even Colby and Rose's kicks look good.  

• Love 1

The picture Simone posted is gone. I guess they really are tightly sealing this season

This just further validates my earlier point... anything reposted here is immediately taken down. They are playing hardball!

• Love 1

Geez, yeah, Taylor's kicks are worse than bad.

I wonder how her kicks were at finals. I guess every season there's always a few girls that struggle with kicks.

(edited)

Also, I see they added more crap on the walls in the studio. There are so many posters of the girls and cheesy inspirational and motivational quotes. It looks so tacky to me, like an elementary school classroom. It would look so much more polished, professional, and classy without all that stuff.

Edited by Bailey3606

I was super impressed with the kickline aside from the few over to our left who were just a hot mess. Who ever said that the right side of the line looked like vets--you're right!

Taylor can do both center and side split , i do not think it's a flexibility problem , i think it's the same thing with DCC Sydney when she was a rookie were you are not used to kicks , i think it an easily fixed problem just like Sydney was able to fix it.

Agreed, K&J must be checking that no one is posting any pictures that could give stuff away! I'm glad Kelli is posting some interesting stuff though, fun to see the kickline! Honestly, I wonder if the girls were not going super full out for this? Kaleigh can usually kick her nose and hers seemed lower.  Not LOW, just lower.  

Regarding Melissa's tweet about the girl wearing the wrong shorts...I am already embarrassed for her! yikes!!! 

• Love 1

GMTA....Isn't it a bit early in TC for kickline/jumpsplit ?

Perhaps the show is edited and shown out of sequence, but I don't think it's "too early" at all. That's definitely something they need to see, correct and evaluate early on.

• Love 1

Perhaps the show is edited and shown out of sequence, but I don't think it's "too early" at all. That's definitely something they need to see, correct and evaluate early on.

You're probably right about the editing.  And I totally agree they need to see the kicking/split early as possible.  Just seemed really early to me this year to be mentioning it.

When they panned left, it looked like that 3rd girl from end (as some of you mentioned) had low kicks, and but it also looked like a few girls were missing kicks or kicking with the wrong leg. I wonder if one person was throwing off the rest, or if that whole end needs some work.

The show is edited (heavily) and shown out of context. I wouldn't trust anything specific date/time mention ("tomorrow is show group auditions", etc), especially if its a voice over as those are faked for story continuity.

Here is a pic from today's uniform fittings- on the show, we dont see the fittings until later in season but clearly the girls get fitted right away (takes time to custom make those uniforms!)

https://twitter.com/Kelli_Finglass/status/607228350419992576/photo/1

• Love 3

Guys, her hair has been like that before. She has worn it less curly (the way it is in the pic) alot of the time. I don't think they did it. She just styles her hair differently.

• Love 1
(edited)

I was thinking the same. It's still curled, just larger waves. When they took Brandi Kilby to the straight side it was more straight. They might not even have done makeovers yet honestly. I think makeovers are a bit later, but it is true that sometimes editing makes it difficult to tell.

Also I've been trying to figure out who Chantel reminds me of (aside from a touch of Nicole Bulcher) and I realized she looks so much like my best friend from high school. It's kind of freaking me out now.

Edited by Oranaiche
(edited)

Iirc, they have been starting the kick line and splits on the second "night" of TC?..at least in the cmt show world. I think the second episode had Christina telling Melissa about her injury in the vet and rookie session at an outside studio...but my memory has failed me before. It makes sense to see how they do as early as possible bc if they need to train, strengthen, or work on their kick technique, sooner is better than later

Edited by English Teacher

Is Kelli getting free clothes from Belk? I'm not sure why she'd tag Belk and Michael Kors in this picture otherwise. Pretty savvy of her.

https://twitter.com/Kelli_Finglass/status/608089847153070080

Yup. They have had a deal with them for two years now.

Those four photos in the wall are the group leaders -- the ripped the gray paper off each one to reveal. So it looks like in addition to Holly and Jacoe that they announced on Twitter so far, maybe Jennifer and Angela?