Type keyword(s) to search

S30: Previews and Speculations

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

(edited)

No one is questioning integrity when they wonder/ask if someone is hording, stealing or hiding food.  It is downright silly to stomp your feet and feel insulted when questioned about food, idols or secret alliances.    Lying is part of the game, always has been.  "Super fans" should know better.  

I also think it was stupid to question Will.  Just go with it and keep your eye on him, for cryin' out out loud.  And what do you care anyway, you had access to 3 large jars of snacks.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
(edited)

I also think it was stupid to question Will.

I think it was a last ditch effort by the minority to try to cast some doubt/heat on a member of the majority. It was a 'save myself' tactic and IMO it makes sense. I'm glad they kept trying and didn't just give up when it became obvious they were done for in the game.

It seems abundantly obvious Will's attack on Shirin had absolutely nothing to do with her/Jenn/Mike questioning whether he shared all the food. I think it just gave him a reason to go off on someone he hated. Also, strategically it made sense because he knew his alliance hated her so he probably thought he'd get points for it. Plus, he had been using Shirin as a scapegoat to blame his votes against NC on so this helped him with that as well. I think it made some strategic sense, but he hates Shirin so much that he couldn't help himself from going OTT and personal with it and it ended up being a terrible decision all around for him.

Edited by peachmangosteen
(edited)

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s30_web_promo_ep13.html

Another promo with screen caps from the RC as well.  Nothing new, with the focus being on Mike's quest to stay in.  I'm still inclined to believe that line came either before or after the IC, and it's Mike scrambling because he lost.  Because unless Dan told the girls after the IC, if Mike wins it, that he was voting with them, who else do they think was going to get targeted?  I'd like to think something exciting would actually happen this week, but I have a feeling it'll be another red herring.

I've been thinking about the whole 'flippers never win' and Dan claiming Mike flipped to Shirin, so he wasn't part of the alliance anymore.  But looking at it, Mike was definitely low man on the totem pole.  What do they expect people to do in those cases?  I feel like for the biggest group of so called super fans, none of them really get this game at all.

Edited by LadyChatts

It seems to me, the only logical winners, and the only players who are coming close to a winners' edit, are Mike & Carolyn. Let me preface this next part by saying that I can never remember all of their names until close to the merge, but I keep remembering that one of the BC girls said (paraphrased) "the winner of this season of 'Survivor' is on the blue collar team". They replayed that several times, so I'm inclined to think that Mike wins this season. I also think he has a good story, with basically having to keep winning immunity to stay. I could be wrong, and I have before on this show, but I'm going with Mike as the winner. I think Carolyn gets booted sooner rather than later, and I'm thinking Tyler's warning about Dan's advantage will be her undoing. Of course, it could be that Dan uses his advantage and gets Mike out tomorrow night and then I'd be 100% wrong, which is why this is a fun show!

"A blue collar will win" has been said several times throughout this season.  Jeff even said in one of his pre-show assessments that if you were betting, bet on a blue collar.  I've tried reading between the lines, looking for hints, and still won't rule it out we get an entire BC final 3/4.  But there've been other quotes and sceanrios that have happened this season that made me think one thing would happen, and it didn't.  Any other season I probably would have been right.  But not this season, the season of screwy editing.  The only BC winning that would have a happy ending and fit Jiffy's quotes about the winner being likable is Mike.  Sierra is nice, but she'd be a truly unsatisfying and forgettable winner.  Right now I rank her 4th, only ahead of Dan and Will.  Rodney's polarizing, and while I credit him with playing a decent game, I can't exactly say he'd be on the likable side of winners.  If Mike wins immunity, Carolyn will probably be targeted, since she's the next biggest threat.  She plays her idol, unless she gets blindsided with it, and then I'm guessing Sierra goes.  Once Carolyn loses immunity I have a feeling she's gone.

• Love 2

I think I missed Sierra's game.  Maybe I wanted her to make big moves, or do something dramatic.  Instead she's made the right moves.  She did not flip to smaller numbers, even when she was pissed at her alliance.  She stuck with Dan, Will, Rodney etc., because a) they were the majority, b) her position with them was rock solid, and c) she believed she could beat them if they made it to F3. 

That last part is critical.  She knew she could not beat the NC3.  Now they're all gone, and she probably can easily beat three of the other five players still remaining.  

She's friends with everyone.  Other than that episode when Lindsey got booted, she's had zero votes cast against her.  A great UTR game, that has taken her real close to the end.  If she does come out on top, I'll toast her as an outstanding winner. 

btw, Jenn said something like this was a very un-strategic season, and Sierra seemed to have no strategy.  I don't agree now with that, but put those two statements together, and that could be a hint of who ends up winning. 

• Love 4

"A blue collar will win" has been said several times throughout this season.  Jeff even said in one of his pre-show assessments that if you were betting, bet on a blue collar.  I've tried reading between the lines, looking for hints, and still won't rule it out we get an entire BC final 3/4.  But there've been other quotes and sceanrios that have happened this season that made me think one thing would happen, and it didn't.  Any other season I probably would have been right.  But not this season, the season of screwy editing.  The only BC winning that would have a happy ending and fit Jiffy's quotes about the winner being likable is Mike.  Sierra is nice, but she'd be a truly unsatisfying and forgettable winner.  Right now I rank her 4th, only ahead of Dan and Will.  Rodney's polarizing, and while I credit him with playing a decent game, I can't exactly say he'd be on the likable side of winners.  If Mike wins immunity, Carolyn will probably be targeted, since she's the next biggest threat.  She plays her idol, unless she gets blindsided with it, and then I'm guessing Sierra goes.  Once Carolyn loses immunity I have a feeling she's gone.

ITA.  Funny that a few comments from Jeff actually spoiled the Mike/Dan/Rodney finish.  Suvivor Sucks is no longer needed! 

I think the problem with Sierra is she couldn't flip even if she wanted to.  I believe a lot of her talking about flipping was just that, all talk to keep people from targeting her or blabbing to her other alliance mates.  However, I don't really respect the strategy of just going to the end with people that are unlikable and banking solely on that for the million.  I think that was her intent all along, and good for her if it works.  But for one thing, she has to still get there, and unless she wins immunity, I think she'll be targeted.  If she gets Mike and Carolyn out, maybe she'll stand a shot at winning since she'd be up against Dan, Will, and Rodney.  I just find her very boring.  Nice, but not a winner that I'll likely remember.

I don't really respect the strategy of just going to the end with people that are unlikable and banking solely on that for the million.

You think she should go to the end with people she can NOT beat? 

I'm pretty eager to see how Dan's extra vote plays out.  If we can believe Jeff (I generally do), it will play a key role in one of the next two episodes. 

• Love 1
(edited)

You think she should go to the end with people she can NOT beat? 

I'm pretty eager to see how Dan's extra vote plays out.  If we can believe Jeff (I generally do), it will play a key role in one of the next two episodes. 

No, I just find it boring strategy and an unsatisfying win.  I'd rather someone on the jury talk about key moves they made, rather than say 'the only reason I didn't do anything was I knew these people were easier to beat.'  Besides, it may not work.  And I know some people will argue that's enough, but I'd rather see people get their hands dirty and own it, even if it cost them with a bitter jury.  So, while I understand playing UTR and not taking any bold chances when you don't have to, I tend to prefer the players that have done that.  Sierra will get targeted, unless she goes on an immunity run.  The only reason I see Sierra winning is because she's more likable than the alternatives.  But there's always a chance someone may drag her to the final 3 and use the fact that she didn't do much in the game except ride coattails.  Since the finale is going to get overshadowed by the drama this season and the S31 reveal, I have a feeling a lot of things won't get cleared up or people like Sierra may not get a chance to say whether they had strategy or not.

I believe Dan's vote will probably make an impact, given that there are so few people left.  This week or next (he has to use by the final 5) he can gain the upper hand.  If all Jeff meant by saying it played beautifully was that it wasn't a bust and Dan didn't screw it up, I have to say I'll be somewhat disappointed.  But I'm down on Jeff for all the hype he gave this season anyway.

Edited by LadyChatts

I haven't seen any commercials or online clips so my spec is based solely on last week's preview. I still think Mike wins the IC. If he didn't have immunity I don't think that he would think he could convince one of the women they were in trouble. In the clip Sierra and Carolyn looked serious and if Mike didn't have the necklace I think they'd be laughing.

If Mike was just scrambling I could see him maybe saying that Rodney was going after Carolyn as revenge for the birthday reward he didn't get. But the idea that Mike could convince them that DAN was voting one of the women is right up there with Rodney's plan last week. They all know that Dan is voting Mike the first chance he gets.

So I think Mike has immunity and Dan, Rod and Will decide to go after one of the women. I also think we will see Dan's extra vote in play tonight. I know Jeff said it plays out beautifully but I'm expecting that it will be a boring 4-3 vote. Dan's 2 votes, rod and will versus the other 3. Or dan uses it on a tie vote re-vote to send Carolyn or Sierra home. And I'm gonna go with Sierra.

At this point I'm starting to wonder if Mike and Carolyn both make F3. One path would for one of them to win F5 immunity and the other use the idol. Then one of them win F4 immunity - and my money would definitely be on one of them winning against the competition - so thst they control that final vote.

Oh, good lord, Rodney is going to win.  Just a guess.  But oh, good lord.

Breathe through your nose.  Everything is going to be alright.  

• Love 3

Several weeks ago, the thought of Rodney or Mike winning would have nauseated me.  Now?  Well, that's where this season has brought me.  I'm actually rooting for them, and Carolyn, who I'm also not a fan of.  But it beats the other 3.  Sierra is my "she's better than Will or Dan" winner.  My actual ideal final 3 is Carolyn/Mike/Rodney, but I'm thinking it could be Mike/Sierra/Rodney, or Carolyn/Rodney/Will or Dan.  If Sierra makes it to the end, I have to say I will be somewhat intrigued she was never targeted after the merge.  Only when she was with still with Escemeca was she doomed.  So I will wonder why: was she actually playing some dirty underhanded game or did she not do anything and that'll be the case against her?

• Love 2

Oh, good lord, Rodney is going to win.  Just a guess.  But oh, good lord.

I think Jenn says in one of her interviews that she was not surprised Rodney was not part of the S31 returnees, meaning he does not win, but that does not rule out he is in the FTC. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Several weeks ago, the thought of Rodney or Mike winning would have nauseated me.  Now?  Well, that's where this season has brought me.  I'm actually rooting for them, and Carolyn, who I'm also not a fan of.  But it beats the other 3.  Sierra is my "she's better than Will or Dan" winner.  My actual ideal final 3 is Carolyn/Mike/Rodney, but I'm thinking it could be Mike/Sierra/Rodney, or Carolyn/Rodney/Will or Dan.  If Sierra makes it to the end, I have to say I will be somewhat intrigued she was never targeted after the merge.  Only when she was with still with Escemeca was she doomed.  So I will wonder why: was she actually playing some dirty underhanded game or did she not do anything and that'll be the case against her?

I can see a FTC of Rodney, Mike, and Carolyn. Let's say Mike and Carolyn make it to the F4 together with Will and Rodney and Mike wins, he probably does not want to take Will because of his behavior. If Rodney wins, he is definitely taking Will, but might think Mama C will be a bigger threat to win because of her challenge wins and because she did not piss off anyone. If Carolyn wins, Mike will definitely be a goner. 

ETA: This is based on my fantasy boots of Dan this week, Sierra next week - though I would much rather see Mama C go next week instead of Sierra. If Dan uses his advantage this week on Mama C and she plays her idol, granted that Mike wins immunity, Dan will most likely go home as Mama C might need Sierra next week to vote with her. Next week, with Mama C vulnerable with no idol in play, she goes home. 

Edited by shercat
  • Love 1
(edited)

Rodney has entertained me more than anyone.  I can see him being Shakespeare's village idiot.  It works, but how much does Jeff know about his plays?  I have to believe his reference was not literal.  

Wow, Carolyn but she cannot survive another vote unless she wins immunity and she could. 

Edited by wings707

Mike and Carolyn are the two most vulnerable at this point.  I don't see why no one is targeting Sierra.  Will and Rodney are the two goats and the best part about them being in the jury is realizing that is the only reason they were dragged there.  I can see Rodney's voice getting hoarse as he whines that he's no goat, that he's the best player ever who changed this game.  I will say Rodney is entertaining, in a neanderthal kind of way.  It's like a comedy of errors watching him during the challenges.  I loved Jiffy rubbing it into him.  And suddenly surf n turf is Rodney's favorite meal-something tells me a can of expired tuna would be his favorite meal at this point.  

• Love 1

What a difference an episode makes. Going into tonight's installment, I had Rodney beating Dan and Will on Day 39, and I contemplated whether I'd watch it play out. But now, Dan's gone, and any of the other three players can take Rodney and Will to the end and more than likely get the unanimous win. Mike would be the favorite because Probst called the winner "iconic" . . . and he loves him the alpha males. As much as Probst would enjoy slobbering over Rodney, I can see him getting his eye taken by Mike.

I don't know if I'll get around to posting a prediction of next week's Reunion. Between the lackluster season and the hyping of S31, I'd put the over/under on ignored cast members at 9.5. Shit, the non-jury members might get shut out and relegated to the kids table . . . even Max, who might be leaving for S31 that night.

• Love 1
(edited)

What a difference an episode makes. Going into tonight's installment, I had Rodney beating Dan and Will on Day 39, and I contemplated whether I'd watch it play out. But now, Dan's gone, and any of the other three players can take Rodney and Will to the end and more than likely get the unanimous win. Mike would be the favorite because Probst called the winner "iconic" . . . and he loves him the alpha males. As much as Probst would enjoy slobbering over Rodney, I can see him getting his eye taken by Mike.

I don't know if I'll get around to posting a prediction of next week's Reunion. Between the lackluster season and the hyping of S31, I'd put the over/under on ignored cast members at 9.5. Shit, the non-jury members might get shut out and relegated to the kids table . . . even Max, who might be leaving for S31 that night.

I was semi dreading the reunion just for the pre-merge drama and colorful pre-merge characters that were voted off alone, but as the weeks went by, it seemed obvious that the Shirin/Will drama and Dan/Rodney were likely already going to dominate a huge chunk of time.  Throwing in the fan favorites voted off like Joe, Jenn, and Hali, and that would probably leave no time to talk to anyone voted off pre-jury.  But the S31 reveal is really going to eat into the reunion.  I wonder if they are going to trickle the names throughout the reunion, or announce them all at once.  Does anyone know?  I will say that if it is a Rodney/Will/anyone else final 3, it's a given who is winning.  It's almost why I'd like to see at least 2 people there to make it suspenseful.

Given Jiffy's hype for the winner, I have to think it is either Mike or Carolyn.  I do not see him saying someone like Sierra is iconic, or that Rodney is likable, and didn't he also say everyone would be loving the winner for their game play?  I'm going with Carolyn going on an immunity run the next two, Mike goes first, then Sierra.  Of course, Rodney seems like the type of character Probst loves and assumed would be a 'love-to-hate' type villain like Hatch or Boston Rob.  He obviously thought wrong, and since his comments came pre-premiere, he may not have realized the response this season would be getting.  Still, I have to go with Mike or Carolyn as the winner.  Rodney may get a vote from someone like Shirin, just to ensure Will finishes 3rd.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

Was it Mike in the preview that said "This is a million dollar mistake"? 

It sounded like him, and they were showing him when that voiceover was playing.  I hope that means he didn't lose the IC by something stupid.  It could mean that maybe he regrets letting Carolyn in on the vote for her (someone suggested that in another thread, that it might come back to bite him).  She's his strongest competitor, and the next biggest target.

• Love 1
(edited)

Maybe that's him after winning the final immunity challenge thinking about who to vote out?  Ugh.  I hate the teases and, quite frankly, lack of spoilers this season!

Edited by pennben

Was it Mike in the preview that said "This is a million dollar mistake"? 

Yes.  I am guessing that he said, this is going to be good or "it is a million dollar mistake."   OR he was referring to something someone else is going to do.  

I am enjoying not having spoilers.  The conversation here is better.  We talk about possibilities and strategies not knowing where this will go.  It has been fun to dissect Jeff's interviews looking for clues and he has been giving good ones!  

• Love 1

You are right wings707 about not having spoilers is best.  It just makes it hard watching and worrying about the state of my TV if things don't go the way I want, because remotes can damage.  Although, to be honest, I could take out a window, which is halfway across the room from my tv, because my aim is not good.  Or, if I'm like Rodney, break a toe because, well, I don't know how, but how the hell did that grappling hook keep ending up at his feet!

• Love 1

You are right wings707 about not having spoilers is best.  It just makes it hard watching and worrying about the state of my TV if things don't go the way I want, because remotes can damage.  Although, to be honest, I could take out a window, which is halfway across the room from my tv, because my aim is not good.  Or, if I'm like Rodney, break a toe because, well, I don't know how, but how the hell did that grappling hook keep ending up at his feet!

Or you could just sit there and whine.  :>)

I got the impression from the preview that Mike wins the next IC.  There was a scene where he was telling Carolyn to "hold her head high", which could either have been after she was attacked by the others for daring to save herself with an idol she earned by finding it or it could be after he wins the IC and she is upset knowing that she is next on the chopping block.  I think it was probably the latter.  Either way I think that either Mike or Carolyn will be voted out next, depending on who doesn't win the IC.

I got the impression from the preview that Mike wins the next IC.  There was a scene where he was telling Carolyn to "hold her head high", which could either have been after she was attacked by the others for daring to save herself with an idol she earned by finding it or it could be after he wins the IC and she is upset knowing that she is next on the chopping block.  I think it was probably the latter.  Either way I think that either Mike or Carolyn will be voted out next, depending on who doesn't win the IC.

I also got the impression that Mike wins next IC because he told her to "hold her head high".

(edited)

Tom Santilli: The tail-end of your season has been overshadowed a bit by the whole "Second Chance" fan vote for Season 31. As a fan, what's your take on next season? And as a player, what's your take on the five potential contestants they selected from Worlds Apart?

Dan: Well, I wasn't chosen, so their choices suck! (Laughs) I mean, what do you want me to say? (Laughs) I think this concept is actually pretty cool. I'm hoping it works out as well as it could. I think we all agree that there are some seasons that we had high hopes for, and they end up kind of being like, womp-womp-womp (makes Debbie Downer sound). But we always kind of hope for a good season. It's kind of like the Super Bowl. Nobody wants to see a monster blow-out, they want to see that last second interception at the goal line, that turns the game around. You want those fingernail, cliff-hanger moments. I really do like the concept. I'm just hoping the execution comes through.

Okay, I know that this is Dan we're talking about, and that he is answering a question about the Second Chance season; but does anyone think he might be subconsciously giving away something about this season?

Edited by pennben

I was semi dreading the reunion just for the pre-merge drama and colorful pre-merge characters that were voted off alone, but as the weeks went by, it seemed obvious that the Shirin/Will drama and Dan/Rodney were likely already going to dominate a huge chunk of time.  Throwing in the fan favorites voted off like Joe, Jenn, and Hali, and that would probably leave no time to talk to anyone voted off pre-jury.  But the S31 reveal is really going to eat into the reunion.  I wonder if they are going to trickle the names throughout the reunion, or announce them all at once.  Does anyone know?  I will say that if it is a Rodney/Will/anyone else final 3, it's a given who is winning.  It's almost why I'd like to see at least 2 people there to make it suspenseful.

Given Jiffy's hype for the winner, I have to think it is either Mike or Carolyn.  I do not see him saying someone like Sierra is iconic, or that Rodney is likable, and didn't he also say everyone would be loving the winner for their game play?  I'm going with Carolyn going on an immunity run the next two, Mike goes first, then Sierra.  Of course, Rodney seems like the type of character Probst loves and assumed would be a 'love-to-hate' type villain like Hatch or Boston Rob.  He obviously thought wrong, and since his comments came pre-premiere, he may not have realized the response this season would be getting.  Still, I have to go with Mike or Carolyn as the winner.  Rodney may get a vote from someone like Shirin, just to ensure Will finishes 3rd.

De lurking to make a couple predictions:

I think Mike will win and it will be "iconic" because, according to Dan "flippers never win".

I also predict Dan will be so angry that his head will explode, but he still won't admit he was wrong, and Rodney still won't have any idea what happened and why all his brilliant plans didn't work out or why no one handed him the win he thinks he is entitled to.

And Will still won't apologize to Shirin at the reunion.

• Love 2

Technically, Dan would be right. Mike never flipped. He voted for Dan only after Dan had targetted him. Mike didn't flip on anyone at the auction, he hesitated to buy his letters. Dan can say that move crossed a line and allowed him to declare Mike untrustworthy and break their agreement but that is not flipping.

• Love 4

Yeah, I don't get Dan's obsession with Mike at the auction.  Mike double crossed them, but seriously, it was a strategic move!  Mike was always going to be on the bottom of the 7, whether Dan realized it or not.  Dan says the auction made Mike a marked man, but he already was.  It seems like even in interviews, no one gets why Dan was so upset about Mike doing something that would strategically benefit him in the game.  I wonder if it just sounds stupid to Dan to hear himself say it now as to why he turned on Mike.  Especially since Mike never turned on him, and was right about them targeting him.  I don't see how Mike winning immunities or voting against Dan/Tyler makes him a flipper, when they had already turned on him.

I noticed there seems to be a lack of previews so far for the finale this week.  I'm sure they will probably start churning out tomorrow, but I wonder how much will focus on the actual finale, and how much will be on the second chance voting.

• Love 1
(edited)

Edit: [oh, never mind, I've made too many assumptions with too many variables to answer the question.  I'm just trying to reassure myself that we'll have a decent winner this season.]

Edited by pennben

That motormouth Shirin gave some hints about her FTC performance in her appearance on Purple Rock Podcast. She said that it was inspired by the movie Pretty Woman and she wasn't sure if the audience will like it. (Personally, I got the impression that that means that she goes on some feminist rant but it could be just me.)

That motormouth Shirin gave some hints about her FTC performance in her appearance on Purple Rock Podcast. She said that it was inspired by the movie Pretty Woman and she wasn't sure if the audience will like it. (Personally, I got the impression that that means that she goes on some feminist rant but it could be just me.)

So I wonder if it was one of those "was a good idea at the time but now people may hate me for it" type of deals.  Personally I hate the bitter betty jury speeches.  I wonder if by saying that she let it slip that Will and/or Rodney make the final 3.  I mean, I see at least one (if not both) of them making the final 3 just because they are the easiest to beat.  I don't see why she'd go off on a final 3 of Sierra, Carolyn, and Mike, unless she was still upset at Carolyn and Sierra not having her back.  I still think Shirin will do herself in.  I remember that Tyler said something that he, Dan, and Will would be vindicated.  I wonder if maybe Shirin makes such a fool of herself and goes off on a tirade against some of the men there that it ends up showing everyone exactly what they've put up with.  But who am I kidding, we know Shirin got a pretty decent edit, and since she's a likely second chancer, they won't do anything to make her look bad.

I didn't know if they were even doing the family visit this time.  Count me in as disappointed that Rodney's mama isn't there.  Are we sure he isn't some modern day Norman Bates and his ma isn't home in a rocking chair?  Also, is it wrong I hope Rodney loses out on the family visit just to see if his dad throws a tantrum equal to Rodney's?  Maybe we'll finally see where Rod get it from.  I also love that IC.  It's one of my favorites, and it combines different elements so it doesn't cater to one person.

Count me in as finding it amusing that the promos are so basic for the finale, and there's more emphasis on the second chance voting.

As far as the "Pretty Woman" inspiration.  I could see something related to the scene where Julie Roberts returns to the Rodeo Drive store that snubbed her with all of her purchases, telling the commissioned sales clerk she made a big mistake.  For Shirin it would be like "You snubbed/pissed me off and now you need my vote, big mistake, big".

• Love 2

Speculation:

Mike wins the next two immunity challenges.

Carolyn is voted out at fifth

Sierra is voted out at fourth

Tribal is a complete and utter bloodbath with Mike getting props for standing up for Shirin and Rodney and Will slammed for their tantrums, awful challenge play, and generally speaking sucking at the game/life.

Mike wins it all

• Love 5

In that last promo, can anyone tell at the very end the order of the contestants shown? I'm wondering if anything is given away. It seems like something they would do.

Lol, yes, I know how ridiculous that sounds. :D

Speculation:

Mike wins the next two immunity challenges.

Carolyn is voted out at fifth

Sierra is voted out at fourth

Tribal is a complete and utter bloodbath with Mike getting props for standing up for Shirin and Rodney and Will slammed for their tantrums, awful challenge play, and generally speaking sucking at the game/life.

Mike wins it all

That is already wrong. Carolyn is shown at the F4 IC. It's either Rod or Sierra who is voted out F5.

• Love 1
(edited)

I believe that theory, except that Carolyn wins the next two IC (except speculation, I don't see where Carolyn is in the final 4, either).  Mike goes 5th, Sierra goes 4th.  Unless Mike completely goes off the deep end and they figure they can win against him because he's a nut, I can't see him surviving to the final 3 alongside Carolyn.  Only way is if Sierra realizes she can't win and would rather lose to those two than Rodney.

Edited by LadyChatts

wonald, where do you see that Carolyn made F4? 

In the preview peachmango posted above, u see Carolyn go down massive waterslide. That is the F4 IC. You also see Will and Mike at the same challenge, which means that it's Rod or Sierra gone.

The F5 IC is a different one with number dials.

I assumed that was the RC.  I wonder if the idols are re-hid and either Mike or Carolyn find them.  We hear Mike say in a voice over "this is a million dollar mistake" so maybe he somehow manages to keep Carolyn around?  If TPTB gave away the final 4, then they seriously dropped the ball this year.  I guess they're as over this season as I am.