Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

(edited)
6 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Defaulted on her phone bill. 👍

I’m sure they take advantage of the Universal Lifeline service.

Edited by AstridM
  • Useful 1
32 minutes ago, AstridM said:

I’m sure they take advantage of the Universal Lifeline service.

I think they have a group plan. Earlier this week, I saw pics of Heidi and Timcel facetiming. And their first (very lame) text. We've seen DBD disengaged on his phone. I imagine Renee has one now that she's courting. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, LilJen said:

Isn't she one who has terrible, super crazy high risk pregnancies??

No, she's the one with like 1/4 of an ovary left yet has conceived twice. 

Her pregnancies are boring, AFAIK. A couple of her sisters have had rough pregnancies (Alyssa and Josie). 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
53 minutes ago, beckie said:

Could you imagine the story Jill would make up, if that actually happened?

She would have a profitable grift if he left her with child!

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, beckie said:

Could you imagine the story Jill would make up, if that actually happened?

My dear beloved super hunk and hardworking husband David died doing what Jesause told him to do: impregnate me with twin sons! 

Guess what I’m pregnant with twin sons

Isaac and John! Isn’t Jesause great! 

Click on my go fund me link. This precious Mahmo needs pampering before her miracle sons arrive. Please donate $! 

And I’m moving in with my precious Nurie and her family immediately! Nathan insists I move in asap and stay indefinitely.

Jesause is good!

Love you my beloved hunk David, 

SEVERELY your Jillybean 💦🥵❤️😜

• LOL 8
Just now, BetyBee said:

That sounds like Jill, especially since there is no mention of what will happen to the already born Rodlets! 

She will dump the youngest to one of the married daughters. The oldest she will marry off as quickly as possible. Jill only cares about herself.

Jill will remarry some guy she will seduce with her raccoon eyes and trim plexus frame and fetching 80’s fashion and hairstyle.

I legit think Jill will move in near or with Nurie!

• Like 4
3 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

She will dump the youngest to one of the married daughters. The oldest she will marry off as quickly as possible. Jill only cares about herself.

Jill will remarry some guy she will seduce with her raccoon eyes and trim plexus frame and fetching 80’s fashion and hairstyle.

I legit think Jill will move in near or with Nurie!

I think that Nathan, Nurie and offspring will move closer to Jill at some point.

• Sad 9

"Poured into" = "beat into" in this case. Nothing positive with this reference. 

41 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Wonder who is paying for Jill’s meal in the good Olive Garden today??? 

If the Rods are home, the payers are Tim and/or Jonathan. Nurie will send a stuffed animal or another trinket to dust. Kaylee will deliver the same in person. 

All these adult "kids" had better give BME something worthy of posting on social media. Jill holds grudges. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

It’s the hummingbird juice baby! It keeps David alive and in working order (smile) (wink, wink) 

One day he's going to sprout wings and hover over the fridge. 

He probably does that now without the wings. 

• LOL 10
6 minutes ago, SMama said:

When is Kaylee due? She’s about to have her first child and is still posting on her mother’s FB? 

She's due at the end of August, IIRC. 

I didn't realize she had Jill's password (also posted on the gram).

• Like 6
49 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Dear Best Mama Ever,

You have given me Everything in the Whole World except the ability to format a justified left margin.

Love, Your Never-to-be Number 1 Kaylee Girl

That is so funny! 

• Like 9
8 hours ago, farmgal4 said:
On 5/13/2023 at 10:10 AM, GeeGolly said:

Mama Noyes looks remarkably good in that picture.

That’s an old picture.

On 5/13/2023 at 3:26 PM, Sweetpea12 said:

Not really, it was originally posted at the end of April,.

• Like 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

The picture is years old. It's a portrait with Tim Sr. Jill has posted it many times (I figured you knew this?). 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, CalicoKitty said:

I still can't get over Hairdresser Jill allowing her daughter to look so lopsided on her wedding day.  Unfortunately, pictures are forever.

Jill did it on purpose. She wants her daughters to look worse so that she looks better by comparison. Hence the awful hair, makeup, clothes, and everything else. 

• Sad 12
10 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

That’s an old picture.

OMG!  What is wrong with them?!?!

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

The picture is years old. It's a portrait with Tim Sr. Jill has posted it many times (I figured you knew this?). 

My post was written before the the portrait of Mama Noyes was posted. I was commenting on this picture ⬇️, which Ginger90 has pointed out, was taken less than a month ago.

image.png.5bfebb4e563bf9f2edac91b3f8f3c6d3.png

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

My post was written before the the portrait of Mama Noyes was posted. I was commenting on this picture ⬇️, which Ginger90 has pointed out, was taken less than a month ago.

image.png.5bfebb4e563bf9f2edac91b3f8f3c6d3.png

I was referring to the picture Jill attached with her Mother's Day tribute. 😊

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I was referring to the picture Jill attached with her Mother's Day tribute. 😊

That's what I figured, and I think Farmgal14 was referring to that picture as well.

But Farmgal14 quoted my post which was not about an old picture. My post was about the current picture from the "goodbye video".

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

That's what I figured, and I think Farmgal14 was referring to that picture as well.

But Farmgal14 quoted my post which was not about an old picture. My post was about the current picture from the "goodbye video".

And I quoted ginger90, who I believe referred to Jill's Mother's Day post. At least that's how I read it.

Eh, no harm, no foul. I just posted that the tribute pic was old. And cropped. 😁