Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

New hotel = no idea how bad Jill is yet so is willing to throw free stuff at her to get a booking.

"Too big for old hotel" = they told us to go away and never come back.  

That did not look like an overflow crowd.   

• Like 16
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
(edited)

What is spiritual refreshment? And there will be LOADS of it? That just conjures up x rated scenario’s 🤣🤪😬💦

Jill does love everything cream 💦🤪😜😁

I shall be in the prayer closet… 

Edited by oliviabenson
  • LOL 12

Jill filtered her nose off if you noticed. Lord Voldemort thinks it’s hawt. He found his perfect wife.

If you think you are so hawt Jill why are you using filters?

And how is your SEVERELY injured knee doing? 

Hmmm…

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

What is spiritual refreshment? And there will be LOADS of it? That just conjures up x rated scenario’s 🤣🤪😬💦

Jill does love everything cream 💦🤪😜😁

I shall be in the prayer closet… 

Maybe the spiritual refreshment is Plexus. I am sure she will be pushing the ladies to purchase some and/or join her team.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I had to laugh when I read "lobby complete with soft seating." Who would mention that in an ad for a religious retreat? Anyway, I'm not sure Jill needs it.  With all those layers of ugly clothing she wears, she carries her "soft seating" with her. 

The "shop til you drop" is perfectly on brand for Jillybean. She has to beg for money when she remembers to feed her kids, but she's always ready to hit the gift shops for trinkets for herself. 

Oh, and the alcohol in the restaurants. Jill's earlier rant said Christians shouldn't even be near alcohol, shouldn't even look at it. But rules are for others not our favorite little hypocrite. 

Jill Rodrigues is the gift that keeps on giving. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Jill filtered her nose off if you noticed. Lord Voldemort thinks it’s hawt. He found his perfect wife.

A Bellatrix Lestrange vs Jill Rod throw down? Now there is a crossover I would like to see! 

• LOL 6
12 hours ago, satrunrose said:

Wait, she writes out exclamation mark, but ends the actual sentence with a period. I clearly did not home school to the lofty levels of the Rods because I'm confused. Interrobang ‽

She does have a ! after writing it out.  I thought it was just Jill's typical redundancy like pediatrician doctor and sexually fornicating.

• LOL 8

Jill is clearly bucking for enough bookings for her retreat so that she gets a free suite for herself and her hunk.  The kids can sleep in the RV or stay home and forage for food in hunk's recliner.  I'm particularly amused that she didn't read the hotel description she copied that clearly references TVs in every room.  I though they were so anti-TV.  Or course there is the giant map in their house that hunk is constantly parked in front of.

In the pictures from Florida, I feel so sorry for Sadie and Olivia.  Poor Sadie doesn't know how to hold the baby or doesn't have the strength.  She looks like she is about to drop him.  And Olivia does not need black leggings under what is already a maxi dress.  Their deadbeat father needs to lay off the food and let his starving kids have some.

• Like 5
  • Sad 8

“Five star hotel”?  Yeah, this from the woman who thinks Olive Garden is a fancy restaurant. I checked out pictures, looks like any other mid-range hotel. I’m sure it’s perfectly nice, but five star?  No way. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 15
(edited)
8 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

544A69D3-5D8C-46AD-A0F6-497A0FBC7E40.jpeg

Advertise those 40” high definition TVs, Jill! 🤣

4 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Jill went to the hotel website and just copied and pasted most of her post. Then added her random capitals, emojis, insults etc. Not as much "charm"? Seriously? The pics from last year looked like a standard hotel rooms

"The Berlin Encore Hotel & Suites is a brand-new hotel located in Berlin, Ohio, the heart of Ohio’s Amish Country. It features an inspiring 20-foot-high atrium-style lobby complete with soft seating, rustic decor, exposed beams, fireplaces, and plenty of room to relax and enjoy the lobby. The hotel itself stands seven stories high with unmistakable curb appeal, remarkable guest rooms, luxury suites, and a gorgeous countryside view."

Room Amenities

Plush Bedding

Cozy Furnishings

Granite Bathroom

Luxury Linens & Towels

Fridge, Microwave & Coffee Maker

40″ LED High Definition TV

ADA Accessible Rooms

Not as tacky. 

Edited by AstridM
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

Oh, and the alcohol in the restaurants. Jill's earlier rant said Christians shouldn't even be near alcohol, shouldn't even look at it. But rules are for others not our favorite little hypocrite. 

Exactly - and there are plenty of restaurants that DON’T serve alcohol to choose from. But she never does. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 8

Well, at least Jill has apparently stopped posting photos of her and Hunk in a restaurant drinking something that is NOT ALCOHOL. She has to point that out in case we think she's being a hypocrite or a bad Christian. 

We already think that, so she and Hunky-poo might as well enjoy themselves.  

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

She had to write out exclamation point? Like we wouldn't know (or care) otherwise.

Oh, and Jill, you are the ONLY one who wants your hunk. If you think other women are looking at him, it's probably just so that you can act over the top persecuted. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, mythoughtis said:

I think it’s a sign of immaturity.  She’s in her 40s?  With adult children, and three grandchildren.  Yet she writes, talks, dresses, and thinks of others at the cognitive level of a tween or teenager. The same as Michelle.  Stunted.   With no hope of reaching the maturity level someone with adult children should have attained via normal life experiences.  

Perfectly said. She even draws a heart over I in Jill. This mahdest bride of hunk has never been in the real world so yep she is sheltered and immature and dumb. She never went to college or had a real job with a boss. Jilly had a easy life!

No worries except pleasing one person in her life: her headship!

• Like 8
5 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Jill went to the hotel website and just copied and pasted most of her post. Then added her random capitals, emojis, insults etc. Not as much "charm"? Seriously? The pics from last year looked like a standard hotel rooms

"The Berlin Encore Hotel & Suites is a brand-new hotel located in Berlin, Ohio, the heart of Ohio’s Amish Country. It features an inspiring 20-foot-high atrium-style lobby complete with soft seating, rustic decor, exposed beams, fireplaces, and plenty of room to relax and enjoy the lobby. The hotel itself stands seven stories high with unmistakable curb appeal, remarkable guest rooms, luxury suites, and a gorgeous countryside view."

Room Amenities

Plush Bedding

Cozy Furnishings

Granite Bathroom

Luxury Linens & Towels

Fridge, Microwave & Coffee Maker

40″ LED High Definition TV

ADA Accessible Rooms

I immediately thought the same as you did--she just copied the hotel's brochure.  

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, Kbo said:

“Five star hotel”?  Yeah, this from the woman who thinks Olive Garden is a fancy restaurant. I checked out pictures, looks like any other mid-range hotel. I’m sure it’s perfectly nice, but five star?  No way. 

The listing says it's a three-star hotel. Jill doesn't read very well. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 15

My goodness, what ugly hands you have Grandma. 
Why does Jill insist on showing her (not at all attractive and badly manicured) hands so often? Maybe she should soak them in Plexus…

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
1 minute ago, Teriacky said:

My goodness, what ugly hands you have Grandma. 
Why does Jill insist on showing her (not at all attractive and badly manicured) hands so often? Maybe she should soak them in Plexus…

So bloated! Could be all of that Plexus. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
(edited)

It seems Timothy is back in the gutter cleaning business.

So he sold the lawn service where he claimed he made $5,000 a month. According to jill he was taking all his saved money to advance his flight training.

Instead he went a courtin and is back to cleaning gutters and roofs.

2 reviews so far, neither from Jill or his siblings. I bet his team of skilled professionals is sammers and gabe. (bolding below is mine)

"Done Right Gutter Cleaning founded by Tim, is a top-tier gutter and roof cleaning service provider dedicated to keeping homes and businesses safe and protected from the potential damages caused by clogged gutters and dirty roofs. With years of experience in the industry, We pride ourselves on providing high-quality services to its clients. The company's team of skilled professionals uses the latest equipment and techniques to ensure that every job is completed to the highest standards, leaving your gutters and roof clean and well-maintained. Whether you need a one-time cleaning or regular maintenance, We are here to help."

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 10
20 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

So he sold the lawn service where he claimed he made $5,000. According to jill he was taking all his saved money to advance his flight training.

2 reviews so far, neither from Jill or his siblings. I bet his team of skilled professionals is sammers and gabe. (bolding below is mine)

"Done Right Gutter Cleaning founded by Tim, is a top-tier gutter and roof cleaning service provider dedicated to keeping homes and businesses safe and protected from the potential damages caused by clogged gutters and dirty roofs. With years of experience in the industry, We pride ourselves on providing high-quality services to its clients. The company's team of skilled professionals uses the latest equipment and techniques to ensure that every job is completed to the highest standards, leaving your gutters and roof clean and well-maintained. Whether you need a one-time cleaning or regular maintenance, We are here to help."

With years of experience in the industry? Timothy, Dog hates liars. 

5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

🤦‍♀️

That’s what stood out to me, too. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

The best part is this, this is how it shows on the website 😂

"Founded by Tim (Last name here)"

BBB  has the business formed 3/2023, but also in business 3yrs 🤷‍♀️

• Like 3
  • LOL 17
Just now, crazy8s said:

The best part is this, this is how it shows on the website 😂

"Founded by Tim (Last name here)"

BBB  has the business formed 3/2023, but also in business 3yrs 🤷‍♀️

I googled and found the reviews for this business. They go back to 2021. 

• Useful 3
37 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I googled and found the reviews for this business. They go back to 2021. 

In looking further into it - Tim just changed the name of his old Christ Honoring Services co. No mention of the business being licensed or insured. I seem to recall someone pointed that out to him with the god honoring business and tim replied he wasn't aware he needed to be.

BBB File Opened: 8/31/2020

Years in Business: 3

Business Started: 2/1/2020

Accredited Since: 3/23/2023

Type of Entity: Sole Proprietorship

Alternate Business Name -Tim's Christ Honoring Services

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 4

I thought Tim was working at the same place as Jonathan and maybe Sam and Phil--Cargill? He's been working somewhere for quite a while. Did he get separated from that job? Maybe he should have saved all that lawn equipment he was so eager to get rid of. 

• Like 4
(edited)
37 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I thought Tim was working at the same place as Jonathan and maybe Sam and Phil--Cargill? He's been working somewhere for quite a while. Did he get separated from that job? Maybe he should have saved all that lawn equipment he was so eager to get rid of. 

I don’t think anyone has ever verified whether anyone but Jonathan works there. And yes, didn’t he say he sold all of the equipment for thousands of $$$? So does this mean he had to buy all of that equipment again?

Edited by AstridM
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
7 hours ago, satrunrose said:

A Bellatrix Lestrange vs Jill Rod throw down? Now there is a crossover I would like to see! 

Omg I can picture a cartoon of that! I wish someone would make a little cartoon on that scenario! Jill better have very long, ratty extensions and heavy eye make up! 

• LOL 4
8 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Wait, wait, wait a minute: 

Tim’s Christ honoring services is the name of his business? For real? 

It was the name of his business when he started it. He has since changed it to something more secular. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
13 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Wait, wait, wait a minute: 

Tim’s Christ honoring services is the name of his business? For real?

Tim's uncle, Kevin Foster, has Kevin's Christ Honoring Contracted Services. So Tim's business name wasn't even an original "my business name is holier than yours" name

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 11

Tim has been working somewhere since he left the adult care center and the small airfield. Jill has talked about Tim's being at work. If he weren't working full time, wouldn't he be back on the stink van tours? 

If gutter cleaning is a side hustle, he won't need much more than a ladder and a few tools. However, if he's going back to lawn care, he'll need some of that equipment he sold. 

• Like 6

I don’t know when he actually sold the equipment, but he was trying to sell the business itself.

This is part of his spiel from a Facebook group he listed it in.

Hello, I am Tim with Heavenly Lawn Care I am the current owner, and founder of this business. I started this business to help save money to continue my flight training to help pay for expenses. The business has been very successful, and I currently have about 20 weekly
lawn customers, along with extra side jobs every week. Currently with my lawn customers I make about $3,500 a month then with extra side jobs about an extra $1,500 a month. So, my average monthly income this season has been $5,000. I wasn't quite sure how to list this business for sale but it appears business owners suggest to sell it at the price my equipment is worth plus one month of my average salary which equals about $12,000. But I am
open to offers!

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 3

Maybe Heidi's dad put his foot down about an engagement between Heidi and Tim unless Tim had an actual job, that wasn't following BME around on the grifting tours.

Nah.......

• Useful 5
(edited)
4 minutes ago, beckie said:

Maybe Heidi's dad put his foot down about an engagement between Heidi and Tim unless Tim had an actual job, that wasn't following BME around on the grifting tours.

Nah.......

I just saw a picture of Heidi and her sisters on the Boardwalk. Sisters are appropriately dressed in shorts. Heidi is wearing two sbirts and a maxi skirt. She's been Jillerized, sorry to say. 😕

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 1
  • Sad 21
(edited)
6 hours ago, crazy8s said:

So he sold the lawn service where he claimed he made $5,000 a month. According to jill he was taking all his saved money to advance his flight training.

I’m pretty sure he copied that from some other business, I only noticed one mistake - “We pride ourselves…to its clients”. Should be “our” clients.

Edited by YupItsMe
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, CalicoKitty said:

I'm guessing he had no choice.  Mama told him what to name is "company", Mama told him when to sell and start again.  Mama got most of the profit.

And she changed her mind 3 times?

• LOL 3