Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Discussion

Glory

Also, there's a Faberry reference. Specifically, Kitty says something to the effect of "If you're gonna go lesbian with a cheerleader, pretty sure the world is rooting for you and Quinn Fabray" to Rachel, which okay, I giggled.

I giggled too. I'd root for Faberry.

• Love 4

Apparently there are 8 songs in episode 6x06 (the Burt Bacharach episode):

"I'll Never Fall in Love Again" (Rachel and Sam)

"Wishin and Hopin"

" Alfie"

"(They Long to Be) Close to You"

"Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)"

"Promises, Promises"

"Baby It's You"

"What the World Needs Now" (700th number)

Also, I can't take credit for this, I'm just getting it from Glee Forum and I don't know that it is 100% confirmed!

Edited by Craphole Island

So does anyone else think that the last episode potentially set up Will's endgame? I remember many interviews in the past where Matt and the writers discussed Will's endgame and they all seemed to want Will to end up becoming the principal at WMHS. Sue is gonna be retiring, so I wonder could that mean that Will would step in as principal in the end? If he is, there would always be arts education at the school and he was part of the director board in S4. 

According to Darren's twitter, there are only 19 days of shooting left. That's February 12. [tweet]

I know they worked today by normal work days are Monday - Friday so  Feb 19 is possible.

Edited by tom87

Blaine's mother's name was shown to be Cynthia on the "Anderson Family Tree" prop, but we know from spoilers that it's Pamela. Either somebody dropped the ball making family tree, or more likely, someone else forgot about it when they wrote the script for 609.

(GLE-608) "A Wedding" Press Release

SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING NEW, SOMETHING BORROWED, SOMETHING BLUE ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 20, ON FOX

The members of New Directions are busy at work planning, planning and planning, while Sue encourages everyone to follow their hearts in the all-new “A Wedding” episode of GLEE airing Friday, Feb. 20 (9:00-10:00 PM ET /PT) on FOX. (GLE-608) (TV-14; D, L) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

Cast: Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans, Jane Lynch as Sue, Matthew Morrison as Will, Dot-Marie Jones as Coach Beiste, Lauren Potter as Becky, Laura Dreyfuss as Madison McCarthy, Billy Lewis Jr. as Mason McCarthy, Samantha Ware as Jane Hayward, Marshall Williams as Spencer Porter and Noah Guthrie as Roderick

Guest Cast: Gina Gershon as Pam Anderson, Jennifer Coolidge as Whitney S. Pierce and Pierce Pierce

http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/post/109143744066/gle-608-a-wedding-press-release

Glee Press releases are just so amateurish.

Amber and Kevin are regulars so should be listed.  They list Becky every week as if she was a regular and all the new kids are actually guest so should not be listed where they are at now.

And this may be only part of the release but no mention of Naya or Heather at this point.

Lazy.

Edited by tom87

Amber and Kevin are regulars so should be listed.  They list Becky every week as if she was a regular and all the new kids are actually guest so should not be listed where they are at now.

And this may be only part of the release but no mention of Naya or Heather at this point.

Lazy.

Well, Becky is a much bigger draw than Brittana or Amber or Kevin. Hey story is so important this season. She probably plays a pivotal role in the wedding.

[/sarcasm font]

• Love 1

http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/post/109143744066/gle-608-a-wedding-press-release

Glee Press releases are just so amateurish.

Lazy.

No mention of Ken Jeong either (just "as Pierce Pierce", making it sound like Jennifer Coolidge is playing both parts), or Santana's grandmother, or her mother (who is played by Gloria Estefan).

So they want to bring back Jesse and Sebastian. Grant has even had talks with producers. Hmm the scenario I'm thinking of where these two returning is connected is to be Sectionals judges. Jesse for VA, Sebastian for Warblers and Jacob Ben Israel(whom has already said he's returning) for ND's.

• Love 1

See if I have to put up with these douchebags and don't get to see Jake, Marley and Ryder again, I'll be so annoyed.

I'm annoyed I haven't seen a Kitty solo yet either. Especially when I had to listen to that newbie murder Mustang Sally.

I like Becca as an actress, but I'm unimpressed by her singing.

I've had to listen to Chord and Darren for 5 seasons, and that brutal newbie. They're all far worse than Becca.

I thought she was lovely in Wide Awake in particular.

Edited by jtrattray
  • Love 1

The only newbie I like is Jane, the rest are brutal. That newbie who murdered Mustang Sally can hit the notes, but there's more to singing than that. He might as well been sing the label on a tin of beans for all the feeling he gave it.

I haven't heard enough of them on the show to say definitively. I suspect the guy who plays Spencer will sound like a better version of Chord. I really liked the Mason guy, and the Jane girl. Roderick's voice is great; I agree there was something mechanical in his performance of Mustang Sally, but I wouldn't say he murdered the song at all.

Edited by fakeempress

So they want to bring back Jesse and Sebastian.

Since no sources were provided again  about Jon  Groff or Grant Gustin I assume this is why it is thought Jon might be back:

http://www.etonline.com/tv/156814_jonathan_groff_on_looking_sex_scenes_and_glee_role/

A second time he has teased he might still be on:

"Oh gosh. I don’t, I mean there’s still time. Jesse St. James might still pop up. You never know. [Laughs] It’s not over yet!"

And Grant on Kelly and Micheal - he says he talked to producers but it may not happen cause of his schedule.

Booked or not  that doesn't mean they can say they will be on or not though.

Never stopped anyone else this season.

What I actually inferred from both interviews was both men basically saying "oh I'd love to, if it can be worked out." When the actually mean "nope, not happening, but really don't want online hate from glee fans'.

• Love 1

Not saying they will be on.    Grant seems pretty much a no. I am still unsure about Jon.    And just because others have spoiled  their return does not mean they were asked not too spoil at this  time.

I am not holding out too much hope on Jonathan but wouldn't be surprised if he did make a cameo. If only because his friendship with Lea, I could see him doing it if his schedule allows.

Grant and Groff could easily come back to be judges at Sectionals. It seems like Groff and Grant are being asked at the same time so it can all be connected perhaps. Them being judges would make sense. They are alumni of two of the competing teams, and on top of that they share history with the two co-directors of ND's.

So essentially ND's would be going into Sectionals as underdogs in every way possible.

The Flash shoots in Vancouver, and is in production at the moment. I don't see how Grant can do it unless for some other reason he comes to LA on a weekend and gets the ok from his show to do a day's stint on Glee.  But why would he? I think chances are 0%

• Love 1

Grant and Groff could easily come back to be judges at Sectionals. It seems like Groff and Grant are being asked at the same time so it can all be connected perhaps. Them being judges would make sense. They are alumni of two of the competing teams, and on top of that they share history with the two co-directors of ND's.

So essentially ND's would be going into Sectionals as underdogs in every way possible.

There was nothing  those interviews that indicated  that Groff has even been asked and nothing to indicate they were asked around the same time.

Speculate they could come back as judges but to make up things to fill in huge gaps in information  seems unnecessary.

Plus you already shared your speculation a few posts ago.

• Love 1

It seems a lot of prior guest stars won't be making it back this final season. I'm more curious if Mike O Malley or Jayma Mays are coming back one last tine in 12/13, characters with integral ties to the show.

Edited by caracas1914

I don't know if we're allowed to link to other boards, but nothing indicates that Chris and Darren are filming together. It seems their stand-ins are needed at different times.

Seems someone (not you) likes to jumps to conclusions with little  information. 

Edited by tom87
  • Love 1

Glee's filming the paramedics scene tomorrow. It's Klaine, Samchel, Sue, and what we're thinking is Sue's mom has to be taken to the hospital.

So we're very likely getting a repeat of 'Funeral' (2x22), with Sue bettering her ways and being nice to the glee club because they arrange her sister's funeral, but only this time it being her mom (or it could be her mom being very ill in hospital, like Burt in 'Grilled Cheesus').

As this scene is probably for 6x11 or 6x12/13 that would solve Sue's vendetta with ND and Will nicely, right in time for the finale episode of Glee.

Edited by Glorfindel

Seems someone (not you) likes to jumps to conclusions with little  information. 

My apologies. Darren and Chris filmed yesterday morning together. Lea and Chord filmed yesterday afternoon. Jane and Carol filmed yesterday evening.

Today it's Chris, Lea, Chord, Sue, and likely Sue's mom with the paramedics. So either Sue or Sue's mom. I would think Sue's mom would be a more likely choice.

Also Will is slated to film something as well according to the source. However, that's a completely different sequence then the one with the paramedics.

Edited by Hookian

Hey guys, try to post sources for information and to be clear about whether spoilers are confirmed or just speculation (makes things easier here and helps us avoid big debates about things that may not even happen). Thanks!

• Love 3

x08 - “A Wedding” (20-Feb-2015)

As gleeks old and new pitch in to help get ready for Brittany and Santana’s wedding, the happy, albeit nervous couple settles on a few final details for their upcoming nuptials. The planning stage hits an impasse, however, when the two brides have a stark difference of opinion over whether or not to invite Sue. While Brittany, who credits Sue with bringing them together in the first place, is in favor of extending an invite, Santana is vehement about refusing to allow Sue’s attendance. But the former Cheerios! Coach is not so easily dissuaded and still has a few characteristic tricks up her sleeve. And the supremely superstitious Brittany is thrown for a loop when Santana sees her in her wedding dress before the big day. Meanwhile, when Kurt and Blaine finally reunite as a couple they are all too aware of the mistakes and regrets of their past, but supportive words from family and friends inspire them to take a sudden and daring leap, and Tina announces her unorthodox decision to ask former boyfriend Mike Chang to marry her, but while most of her guy friends are supportive, fellow former flame Artie remains dubious about the plan.

SPECIAL GUESTS:

Brittany S. Pierce - HEATHER MORRIS
    Santana Lopez - NAYA RIVERA
    Noah ‘Puck’ Puckerman - MARK SALLING
    Kitty Wilde - BECCA TOBIN
    Tina Cohen-Chang - JENNA USHKOWITZ
    Mike Chang - HARRY SHUM JR.
    Burt Hummel - MIKE O’MALLEY
    Carole Hudson-Hummel - ROMY ROSEMONT
    Wade ‘Unique’ Adams - ALEX NEWELL
    Sugar Motta - VANESSA LENGIES
    Walter - HARRY HAMLIN
    Jane Hayward - SAMANTHA MARIE WARE
    Spencer Porter - MARSHALL WILLIAMS
    Roderick - NOAH GUTHRIE
    Mason McCarthy - BILLY LEWIS JR.
    Madison McCarthy - LAURA DREYFUSS
    Alma Lopez - IVONNE COLL

PRODUCTION CREDITS:

Written by ROSS MAXWELL

http://fuckyeatvshows.tumblr.com/post/109436537677/6x08-a-wedding-20-feb-2015

As usual Fox gets who is in the episode wrong and leaves out people too.

And really  Tina wants to marry Mike?

These writers have the creativity of  a gnat.

Edited by tom87

And really Tina wants to marry Mike?.

Three years after they split, amicably, for good reasons which still exist. And Artie's the one to interfere? Cos he knows so much about successful relationships? I swear if she ends up with Artie I'll punch the TV. That's worse than Rachel being lumbered with Sam or Klaine getting back together.

What in the world is with Ryan Murphy and young engagements/ marriages? He'd make a fascinating case study.

It starts to sound like on Oprah, only with weddings. A wedding for you, a wedding for you, and a wedding for you, everybody gets a wedding! It's such a disaster, these are 20 year olds fgs. Ryan got married, and now all his characters have to, regardless.

Edited by fakeempress

They'll probably make Tina look crazy. I figure this is pure insanity to make the others look like they aren't rushing things by comparison.  At this point it takes something as out there as Tike. I liked them once, but they haven't lived in the same city or dated in years at this point.

I always thought Tike might get back together eventually. They always had a stable and sane relationship and they didn't split because they weren't in love or the relationship wasn't working. But this sounds awful.

Says all about this show that I'm now hoping my favourite ship don't get back together.

Also why does Tina give a crap what her guy friends think.