Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Amster-Damn

• Start Topic

Unacceptable behavior is JUST THAT, whether it's someone you like or hate. Call out BOTH. If even ONE of you ladies has any integrity or sense of fairness.

Lisa admitted her behavior was unacceptable and apologized to all of them for it, including Kim.  And Kim admitted what and apologized to who (or whom)?

• Love 15

Thank you RHO, for the copy/paste instructions.

What a coincidence that you were also a sitcom writer. I don't want to get busted for posting in the wrong thread (especially on my first day de-lurking), so I'll save that conversation for the Small Talk thread.

• Love 2
(edited)

You know, color me all sorts of suspicious, but I think something might have been edited out of the dinner scene. 

Somewhere between Kim and the "let's talk about the husband" and Eileen's "you're disgusting" (paraphrased) comment towards Kim.

You're probably right.  Had Kim said something about Harry that wasn't true, that would be the textbook definition of slander.   Hmmm?  I just went blank for a second.  What would it be called if it was true?  Defamation of character?  Or is that just if it's false?

Something is sketchy about that Amster-damn dinner and it wasn't necessarily the argument.

Excerpt-

"According to TMZ.......... okay to waste wine?

While I’m not shocked by this news in any way, shape, or form, it does beg the question…if Kim had no dirt on Harry, why did Lisa get so upset? If Kim was lying, there wasn’t any need for Lisa to fly off the handle. Rather she should have chalked up the accusation to yet another indicator of Kim’s issues. Interesting…isn’t that what actors call a “tell”?"

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/03/06/kim-richards-fabricate-accusations-lisa-rinna-harry-hamlin-weeks-real-housewives-beverly-hills/

I only quoted the last paragraph of that piece because that's what we've been discussing.  Everyone knows that Kim is a liar so why not dismiss almost anything she says as BS?

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5

Thank you RHO, for the copy/paste instructions.

When you hit that quote symbol, a little box will appear on the bottom right of your screen showing you that you intend to reply to one or more posts.  You can hit that quote symbol on several posts and reply to all of them at the same time.   When you're ready to respond, click that little box and the post(s) you want to quote will appear in a blank text box.  You'll have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to find it but it's there waiting for you to insert your comment.

• Love 2

My take on Lisa not wanting to continue tangling with Kim is that she knows that she relinquished the high ground when did the throat grab and especially when she threw down the glass. I get why Lisa has washed her hands regarding trying to deal with Kim's sobriety and agree with whomever stated upthread that Eileen wanting Lisa to stay in the fray smacks of crap stirring and / or someone has moved beyond wanting to address the matter out of moral obligation and just wants to give her reality show co-star a piece of her mind and wants the Housewife that she backed up in the previous throwdown to back her in upcoming throwdowns.

I don't object to Eileen wanting to confront Kim about her behavior, not because of any moral imperative or to broker peace between siblings, but because it is part of the Real Housewives ethos, but at the same time when Kim comes back with "I don't like your hair and face, beast" and Brandi brings up homewrecking, oh well... meanwhile I will sitting in front of the TV with my popcorn.

• Love 6
(edited)

My take on Lisa not wanting to continue tangling with Kim is that she knows that she relinquished the high ground when did the throat grab and especially when she threw down the glass................

.................. meanwhile I will sitting in front of the TV with my popcorn.

So will I.

I understand your theory about LisaR relinquishing the high ground but I can't help but wonder how long that will last.  She just doesn't seem the type that has the resolve to let it go.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5

Re: Kim and Eileen. I think Kim has a weird phobia about people preceving her as low class and she seems to preemptively strike out at women she thinks act "high class" or even women who act maturely (I don't mean grown up or correctly exactly, so much as independent or self resolved or steady). Kim always disliked LisaV too and I think it is the same thing. Neither of them do the flustered damsel in distress thing and they both act sort of worldly and non-giggly or something in a way that a little different than the rest of the RHs. It seems to set Kim off. Maybe it's a phobia about being perceived as dumb or uneducated. I don't really know, but I think Kim just doesn't like that type. There is something sort of similar about the general presence of Eileen and LisaV and I don't think Kim likes it. Eileen and LisaV also seem like the type of women who are ok being alone often so maybe that's part of it. Both Kyle and Kim also seem to have a real fear of ever being alone even for short periods so maybe Kim doesn't like women who don't act like they need company all the time.

I believe she dislikes women with confidence. Both Lisa V and Eileen are confident women most of the time.

Saying that Lisar conduct was NOT OK in a written blog SEVERAL MONTHS  AFTER THE FACT has little to no redeeming value in my book.  Just cannot be compared to chastising/berating  Kim the night of the incident when she was the one being physically attacked by Lisar. Apples and oranges. (Sticks and stones....words will never harm me.....etc.The phrase was coined for the specific purpose of teaching little children that physical retaliation as a response to someone else's WORDS is NEVER OK. Little kids know that. 50+ something years Lisar doesn't?)

Of course it's very easy for them  to say that NOW.  They have to cover their collective clique-y behinds for fear of public reaction.

What did they do AT THE TIME about it? NOTHING. Worse, they coddled the perpetrator. Because they "adored" her. Their silence spoke volumes at the time. Sorry, KELLYgang. Neither one of you have moral authority  over anyone else on the show. 

Yes, they may  say NOW that Lisar should not have behaved that way. BUT, and this is important, there is always  a "HOWEVER" or a "BUT" following that. In other words, they claim violence is not ok BUT in this instance it was. LOL. 

Eileen: "I do not condone physical violence, but......"

Lisav: "I adore Lisa, and I don't stand in front of her and condone her actions. However..."

Lisar: "I own the fact that I allowed myself to be provoked but......"

Hypocrites. You find certain WORDS unacceptable but you give a pass to far worse ACTIONS? Double standards galore. 

For what its worth, Kyle is the only one of the 4 who doesn't follow her statement with a "however" or a "but". Give her time. More episodes and the reunion is still to come. 

Maybe you missed the post to which I responded? That poster did not post all of what the HW said in their blogs and my comment was that it is better to include the entire context of what they said, not just part.

LisaR apologized to all, except Kim/Brandi immediately after the fight, outside. That speaks to her not only knowing she went to far in her actions but that she realized that all of the other HWs knew it as well, hence  the apology.

From Kim on her part? Other than pride and a sick smug smile......crickets for her nasty, vile , although not physically violent even though violently sticking a finger just inches from my face calls for getting that said finger broken, crickets for her part in the fight.

Lisa seemed to be acting, to me. I mean what normal 40-something reaches for someone's throat, then throws their wine in their face, followed by smashing their glass on the table, in an argument? In the middle of a restaurant? I know it's RH and they're all crazy, but it was so... much. So yea, I think she was acting, not Kim. Maybe Lisa threatened her or something, or she got told by enough people that she was way out of line, and that's why she changed her story to say she made it all up (according to the article in the above post). But she was more believable to me. I have no trouble believing Lisa was angry, but it was just so over the top.

IMO, LisaR reached for Kim's chin, not her throat. I re-watched that scene several times and she was going for Kim's chin and Kim turned her face away, lifted her chin out of reach and her hand was then neck level. Just to be clear least I be accused of something, grabbing for either in anger is wrong.

• Love 5

More on weedgate from last night's tweets.

xdfgi1.png

Its called discretion, as a parent of teenagers Kyle had every right to practice discretion. She tried to explain it to Brandi but her immature brain did not understand it.

• Love 12

I'm totally on Eileen's side on this. Have a POV, and stick with it. The ladies all seem she'll-shocked and traumatized by what happened, with LisaR even contemplating flying home. At the very least, she said she would never talk to Kim again. Then what happens? The very next day, she talks to Kim. And it's all behind them, and they're frolicking through the tulips together. Weird.

• Love 7

Thanks, AnnA and RHO for Quote adding instructions. Greatly appreciated. I had sent an IM to mods to show me how to do that, but haven't received any response from them yet. 

• Love 3
(edited)

You're probably right.  Had Kim said something about Harry that wasn't true, that would be the textbook definition of slander.   Hmmm?  I just went blank for a second.  What would it be called if it was true?  Defamation of character?  Or is that just if it's false?

I only quoted the last paragraph of that piece because that's what we've been discussing.  Everyone knows that Kim is a liar so why not dismiss almost anything she says as BS?

Exactly...why did Lisar, Kyle, and Eileen go bonkers over anything Kim has to say?  Lisar knows Kim does not know her husband...what the heck could she know that could possibly hurt Harry and Lisar?  The whole thing was a bunch of over reacting. Even Kim seemed surprise that she brought on such drama rama! Lisar should have laughed at Kim unless Lisar and the others were play acting for the cameras.

Edited by RealityTVSmack1
  • Love 3

I'm totally on Eileen's side on this. Have a POV, and stick with it. The ladies all seem she'll-shocked and traumatized by what happened, with LisaR even contemplating flying home. At the very least, she said she would never talk to Kim again. Then what happens? The very next day, she talks to Kim. And it's all behind them, and they're frolicking through the tulips together. Weird.

Well, LisaR and Kim may have come to some sort of understanding but they are not going near each other! LOL I have to wonder if not only production spoke to Lisa but if Kyle did as well. I can see Kyle trying to mitigate Lisa's stance on Kim because of how it will affect her at home with her family, not Mauricio/daughters, but Kathy/kids and Kim's kids. I can see Lisa backing down because of Kyle and their long term real life friendship. Eileen on the other hand is not close to Kyle in real life.

Exactly...why did Lisar, Kyle, and Eileen go bonkers over anything Kim has to say?  Lisar knows Kim does not know her husband...what the heck could she know that could possibly hurt Harry and Lisar?  The whole thing was a bunch of over reacting. Even Kim seemed surprise that she brought on such drama rama! Lisar should have laughed at Kim unless Lisar and the others were play acting.

Maybe that is why Kim kept checking her phone? Someone may have sent her a text with dirt on HH. JS

• Love 1

Maybe that is why Kim kept checking her phone? Someone may have sent her a text with dirt on HH. JS

She was checking her phone because she's rude and dismissive of the other ladies. Notice that she was the only one preoccupied with their phone.

• Love 8

Well, LisaR and Kim may have come to some sort of understanding but they are not going near each other! LOL I have to wonder if not only production spoke to Lisa but if Kyle did as well. I can see Kyle trying to mitigate Lisa's stance on Kim because of how it will affect her at home with her family, not Mauricio/daughters, but Kathy/kids and Kim's kids. I can see Lisa backing down because of Kyle and their long term real life friendship. Eileen on the other hand is not close to Kyle in real life.

I don't agree. Remember that the vitriol wasn't just directed at LisaR. Kim told Kyle that she wasn't a "real" sister and never defended her...for the millionth time, so much so that the events seemed to unnerve Kyle as much as LisaR, as evidenced by her running out. And notice that Kyle and Kim were ignoring each other the next day, so I don't think there's any way they spoke. I think it really was how we saw it - LisaR alone talking to Kim, no one else.

• Love 6

I don't agree. Remember that the vitriol wasn't just directed at LisaR. Kim told Kyle that she wasn't a "real" sister and never defended her...for the millionth time, so much so that the events seemed to unnerve Kyle as much as LisaR, as evidenced by her running out. And notice that Kyle and Kim were ignoring each other the next day, so I don't think there's any way they spoke. I think it really was how we saw it - LisaR alone talking to Kim, no one else.

I don't think Kim and Kyle spoke together at all. I think it is possible that Kyle asked LisaR to back off because of the price she, Kyle, would have to pay. Kim went at Kyle in such an ugly abusive manner that I do believe that Kyle went into self protect mode and I don't mean from Kim but from Kathy/family and Kim's kids. She paid a heavy price for the limo reveal way back when not only from Kim but from the rest of her family.

• Love 5

Here is Kim's blog when she commented about her Taylor intervention:

I was surprised by the sound of her voice on the phone, and that she was with a man we really didn’t know! When she didn’t know Kennedy’s whereabouts, we all were very concerned. It wasn’t that we were concerned about Kennedy’s safety, Kennedy was here with us. I was more concerned with Taylor’s state of mind. Believe me, I know I am no Dr. Drew. Many would say it’s the pot calling the kettle black, and I totally understand that. My intent was not to be judgmental or hypocritical, but to reach out as a friend, as others have done for me in the past. Taylor and I have discussed this before. I felt scared, as I don’t want her to end up where I did! I’ve been really, really scared for Taylor. And we’ve discussed that between Taylor and I. Being an alcoholic in recovery I recognize some of Taylor’s behavior as a red flag! As a friend I would like to help! We called Taylor and headed over to see her. I was so nervous and I told my sister on the way there that I didn’t know exactly what to say, but I know I have to say something! When I sat down with Taylor, I wanted to cry because my heart went out to her. I understand where she’s at and what she’s going through. I opened up and told her how it affected me and my children and family. I was so relieved when she reacted the way she did and she was responsive! I was very glad we did it and I was just so relieved! You walk out the door to today I took the biggest sighhhh! I said to my sister on the way home, “Did I do that the right way???” I hope Taylor’s OK with me because I care for her and Kennedy so much!

Reads similar to what LisaR had been saying about Kim.

Lisa doesn't need to be told that her behavior was wrong, because she already knew that it was.  Lisa doesn't need an intervention to be able to acknowledge her wrongdoings and make amends, because she understands right from wrong.  Lisa made a mistake in an overwhelming situation, accepted responsibility for it, and apologized.

Agree WireWrap & SwordQueen.

• Love 10

Yep, it's not like the HW are icing Kim out because she was caught wearing white after Labor Day.   

Well....we all know this would never happen - Yolanda wouldn't be interacting with anyone, ever, if that were the case!!  

• Love 8
(edited)

Bottom line is Kim never had any dirt on Harry Hamlin...she called Lisar's bluff.  The ladies went all Shakespeare like because it made for good TV...bless their hearts.

• Love 2

I don't think Kim and Kyle spoke together at all. I think it is possible that Kyle asked LisaR to back off because of the price she, Kyle, would have to pay. Kim went at Kyle in such an ugly abusive manner that I do believe that Kyle went into self protect mode and I don't mean from Kim but from Kathy/family and Kim's kids. She paid a heavy price for the limo reveal way back when not only from Kim but from the rest of her family.

Oh, sorry! I misunderstood. I get it now.

• Love 2

I interpreted that extra clip as Eileen trying to figure out LisaR's about-face the next day. She wasn't present at Kim's appearance at LisaR's door the following morning, right? Anyway, that's just spec, we'll find out next week. Although I did like "Sue me, Kim, for giving a damn."

• Love 5
(edited)

So will I.

I understand your theory about LisaR relinquishing the high ground but I can't help but wonder how long that will last. She just doesn't seem the type that has the resolve to let it go.

Lisa R is going to have to discuss it at the reunion, that's part of her job. Regarding lack of resolve, I think that she is over the Captain Save-A-Chick aspect because it is clear that the chick does not want to be saved and things will get very ugly if you address the matter overtly or even subtly.  To me if Kim shows up inebriated to a filming event next season, I don't know if Lisa R is automatically going to reach out / take on that situation as a "moral obligation" as she did this season, but I would not be surprised if Kim has not set up a situation where she will get called out by Lisa R and other castmates to her face or in talking heads about being wasted and/or being an asshole, the gloves are off.

Agreed. After the white party it was Zzz central. Filler episodes everywhere then Kim took the pill and BAM lift off. Bravo lowkey must were like "Thank you Kim."

Trust me Brandi was waiting for this storyline too. But since Lisa V know how to play the game she didn't give Brandi what she wanted.

I remember the reports earlier in the summer were that the producers were concerned because all of the women were getting along, Brandi's housewarming party was cited as this nice event with former/current enemies like Adrienne and Lisa in attendance and there were no fireworks. Cut to late summer/Fall and Andy, Lisa and Kyle were touting the upcoming season as a great season, maybe the best season ever - I don't think that they were making that claim because of yacht cruises and scavenger hunts. I certainly don't think that Kim relapsing was planned, but I think that TPTB and the more seasoned Housewives knew that the story that was playing out was one of the best storylines that the show has had in recent seasons. That's why I don't see there being any kind of uprising on the part of the Housewives to get rid of Kim and she is probably more palatable as a castmate going forward because, as I stated above, the gloves are off in terms of her getting special consideration because she has a disease, she's in recovery, she's a harmless turtle lover, etc.  With Brandi, I don't see an overt campaign being waged to get rid of her either, but for some reason I think that these women want Brandi gone and will do their passive-aggressive best to let TPTB know that they are just fine if she loses her diamond.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 4

Bottom line is Kim never had any dirt on Harry Hamlin...she called Lisar's bluff.  The ladies went all Shakespeare like because it made for good TV...bless their hearts.

There is also an article or "blind" article that Kim did have dirt on HH and she was threaten with loosing her job unless she claimed it was all a lie she made up! Someone posted the link a few pages back. LOL 

Oh, sorry! I misunderstood. I get it now.

Sorry, it was my fault, I should have made it clearer! LOL I am tired, my 3 year old GD ran my butt off today! LOL

• Love 2
(edited)

There is also an article or "blind" article that Kim did have dirt on HH and she was threaten with loosing her job unless she claimed it was all a lie she made up! Someone posted the link a few pages back. LOL 

You believe your source and I believe common sense...a whole lot of acting took place over nuttin!

By the way she did not have to fear losing her job this season, LOL she's the friggen star!

Next season...not so much!

• Love 2

Sorry, it was my fault, I should have made it clearer! LOL I am tired, my 3 year old GD ran my butt off today! LOL

No worries! It's confusing with all these theories floating around. And then these blind items muddy the waters even more. I hate these kinds of blind items, because you know it's just a publicist trying to spin for their client.

• Love 5

No worries! It's confusing with all these theories floating around. And then these blind items muddy the waters even more. I hate these kinds of blind items, because you know it's just a publicist trying to spin for their client.

Hmmm, if it is a publicist's spin, I wonder who's was doing the spinning, Kim's or LisaR's? LOL

• Love 2

What is most disturbing is that Kim knew the story about Taylor not knowing this guy, now her husband, and not knowing where Kennedy was because she was drunk was a lie! That was play acting by both sisters to give Kim a storyline that season as she had none. Taylor received death threats against both herself and Kennedy from that 1 episode, Kyle even tweeted that she and Kim lied on camera.

• Love 5

Wow, Kim certainly got allllll up in "Taylor's business", didn't she.  What a beast. 

• Love 10

You believe your source and I believe common sense...a whole lot of acting took place over nuttin!

By the way she did not have to fear losing her job this season, LOL she's the friggen star!

Next season...not so much!

I have to say it takes as much energy to clear up a lie as it does to soft peddle the truth.  Look at Joanna Krupa-she is still dealing with the aftermath of made up Brandi stuff a year later in the form of clips of the greatest moments of WWHL.  I think everyone but Yolanda and Brandi knew that real or fake it is hard to get out from underneath.

I felt for Lisar and her family at that minute.  Even now the poor guy has been accused of everything from being a transgender to having AIDS--I did not start the rumors or even speculate on them.

• Love 8
(edited)

It is not much to include the entire sentence or even that paragraph so that the full context/information is shown, not the entire blog.  LOL  JMO

Whoever feels that, should definitely do it. LOL. JMO. 

Edited by jjbjjbh
  • Love 1

Or it's the truth.  It certainly seemed that all the wives knew what Kim was about to say.  Including Lipsa, who lost her damn mind over it.

If in fact whatever Kim said was true, by the looks on the others face, Kim crossed a major line. HH is very popular and respected in Hollywood and outing something private about him will have dire consequences for her in the long run and no one will be able to save/protect her.

• Love 9
(edited)

If in fact whatever Kim said was true, by the looks on the others face, Kim crossed a major line. HH is very popular and respected in Hollywood and outing something private about him will have dire consequences for her in the long run and no one will be able to save/protect her.

Absolutely.  Kim screwed up-last thing any director wants is some washed old RH actress coming on set and making things miserable.  A lot of actors and directors like Harry and Lisa and Eileen and Vince.  So far Kim has had bad stuff to say about all of them.

Edited by thewhiteowl
deleted off topic stuff
  • Love 1

LisaR apologized to all, except Kim/Brandi immediately after the fight, outside. 

Immediately after the glass smashing incident Lisar(outside in the church/entrance to the church) said to Yo: "I'm sorry.....I'm sorry". She never specified what she was sorry for. For all we know Lisar could be apologizing for messing up the "potential confrontation" /planned intervention. That it took a wrong turn, and veered in a direction they couldn't anticipate.

• Love 1

Kim screwed up-last thing any director wants is some washed old RH actress coming on set and making things miserable.  A lot of actors and directors like Harry and Lisa and Eileen and Vince.  So far Kim has had bad stuff to say about all of them.

Agreed. Kim only hurt herself. I know the husbands didn't participate in this year's reunion, and HH wouldn't have come even if they were invited, but my dream would have been for Harry himself to address Kim and ask her to disclose this "secret." Right there to her face. She would undoubtedly tremble and flail, and go running out of the room looking for one of Brandi's Xanax. I think we're going to get the next best thing - Lisa demanding an answer.

• Love 3

Immediately after the glass smashing incident Lisar(outside in the church/entrance to the church) said to Yo: "I'm sorry.....I'm sorry". She never specified what she was sorry for. For all we know Lisar could be apologizing for messing up the "potential confrontation" /planned intervention. That it took a wrong turn, and veered in a direction they couldn't anticipate.

That is an apology, and Yolanda stopped it and said it was alright. Nothing from Kim to Yolanda other than a smug, self satisfied smile and excuses, no apologies from Kim to Yolanda or anyone else! Oh, and LisaR repeated that "I' m so sorry" to Kyle, Eileen and Lisa V as well in the group hug.

• Love 10

I felt for Lisar and her family at that minute.  Even now the poor guy has been accused of everything from being a transgender to having AIDS--I did not start the rumors or even speculate on them.

I feel sorry for HH. Poor guy has his Dear Wife to thank for it.

• Love 2

Lisa was apologizing because she forgot where she buried Jimmy Hoffa.  Don't fuck with Lisa Rinna, man, she'll cut you down. 

• Love 10

I thought about Kim being dismissive of Eileen and Lisa over the soap career when someone earlier in the thread linked to drunk Kim at the airport. This was prior to her appearance on RHOBH, and she pulled the "Do you know who I am?" card.

Kim is still very much a star in her mind, and was even before her career was revived by reality tv. 

• Love 9

I feel sorry for HH. Poor guy has his Dear Wife to thank for it.

I think it might be a stretch to think that over apologizing would lead to the attacks Kim launched. Maybe she would have had some validity if she had stopped at Lisar but to go after Kyle and Eileen risky.   I am still mystified why Kim just didn't say thank you and move on.  After reading Brandi's blog it just sounded like Kim was wanting to wage a battle.  Strange thing to do for someone who values her privacy and sobriety.

Right or wrong I do think it violates RH code to specifically use a spouse or child by name to gain an advantage in a bitchfest.  So far we have Brandi and her comment about Bella being an alcoholic and Kim threatening to out Harry for who knows what.  We will see what happens over the rest of the episodes this month.

• Love 11

I think it might be a stretch to think that over apologizing would lead to the attacks Kim launched. Maybe she would have had some validity if she had stopped at Lisar but to go after Kyle and Eileen risky.   I am still mystified why Kim just didn't say thank you and move on.  After reading Brandi's blog it just sounded like Kim was wanting to wage a battle.  Strange thing to do for someone who values her privacy and sobriety.

Right or wrong I do think it violates RH code to specifically use a spouse or child by name to gain an advantage in a bitchfest.  So far we have Brandi and her comment about Bella being an alcoholic and Kim threatening to out Harry for who knows what.  We will see what happens over the rest of the episodes this month.

Well, to Kim's credit, she knew that Lisa was quite apologetic to good ole Jimmy before he disappeared   ...   She wasn't going down without a fight, you see.

I mean, really, Kim is innocent, here.  She was just trying to defend herself from Lisa "The Lips" Rinna.  You know, Lisa was the one who shot JFK, and I heard that she shot the sheriff, too.  That woman needed to be stopped.  Kim was really working undercover for the FBI (Federal Bureau of Insanity)  to flush The Lips out of hiding, by playing the part of a cracked out child star.  She's an American Hero, that Kim Richards.   

• Love 14
(edited)

We really  do need that Fourth Wall thread.   One of the gossip sites posted a HW's contract a while back but I didn't read it.  I'm sure it includes specific do's and don'ts but an actual "code" might not be included.  There are such a things as decency and discretion.  Although with this group of women, one cannot presume they have either.

The whole situation with Kim and LisaR is going to be weird to watch.   It's hard for me to believe something as horrific as the restaurant fiasco could be put to rest so quickly and easily.

Children should always be off limits but spouses not so much.  That depends on whether or not the spouse is on the show.  Take RHONJ for example.  Joe Guidice and Joe Gorga were always on the show.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5

Well, to Kim's credit, she knew that Lisa was quite apologetic to good ole Jimmy before he disappeared   ...   She wasn't going down without a fight, you see.

I mean, really, Kim is innocent, here.  She was just trying to defend herself from Lisa "The Lips" Rinna.  You know, Lisa was the one who shot JFK, and I heard that she shot the sheriff, too.  That woman needed to be stopped.  Kim was really working undercover for the FBI (Federal Bureau of Insanity)  to flush The Lips out of hiding, by playing the part of a cracked out child star.  She's an American Hero, that Kim Richards.   

I am now going to have to clean my computer screen after reading this! Thanks a lot!! LOL

• Love 3
(edited)

We really  do need that Fourth Wall thread.   One of the gossip sites posted a HW's contract a while back but I didn't read it.

The whole situation with Kim and LisaR is going weird to watch.   It's hard for me to believe something as horrific as the restaurant fiasco could be put to rest so quickly and easily.

Children should always be off limits but spouses not so much.  That depends on whether or not the spouse is on the show.  Take RHONJ for example.  Joe Guidice and Joe Gorga were always on the show.  

You are right there is a level of involvement test.  Harry's has just been so minimal as Lisar said-Kim meant him once and she was on "one, two or twenty of Monty's pain pills'.  The Joes, Simon, Eddie, Terry Dubrow pretty much have roles on the show.  I am liking Vince's involvement this year-he has dealt with Kim a time or two-I am a little surprised Kim didn't take him on.

My alternate theory is when Yolanda said-her husband's three years of sobriety Kim zoned in on that.  The Reality Smackster probably has a transcript of what Yolanda said-Kim may have been saying-let's talk about your husband's sobriety instead of mine-and it came out wrong.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

We really  do need that Fourth Wall thread.   One of the gossip sites posted a HW's contract a while back but I didn't read it.  I'm sure it includes specific do's and don'ts but an actual "code" might not be included.  There is such a thing as decency and discretion.  Although with this group of women, one cannot presume they have either.

The whole situation with Kim and LisaR is going weird to watch.   It's hard for me to believe something as horrific as the restaurant fiasco could be put to rest so quickly and easily.

I agree but think it needs to be more than 1 or 2 quick appearances with the other women and that should not include footage of the husband at home with his wife/kids only, just those in a gathering of more than 2 other HWs, like the first dinner at PUMP.

• Love 2

I am now going to have to clean my computer screen after reading this! Thanks a lot!! LOL

You're welcome!!! 

I just wanted to add my own conspiracy theory to the pot, you know, since we're headed down that "Everything is Lisa's fault!" road.  lol 

• Love 6

Or it's the truth.  It certainly seemed that all the wives knew what Kim was about to say.  Including Lipsa, who lost her damn mind over it.

Kim is a major trainwreck, BUT..... the moment she opened her mouth and said "have a piece of bread", Eileen or someone popped off with "shame on you" - clearly they didn't like her insinuation of eating disorder being brought out in the open. 
Again, when she threatened to talk about Lisar's problem, I heard one of the others saying "don't go there!". Everyone was very upset at what Kim was about to say before she even said it - so they all know what this secret is.

In Lisar's own words "I bleep lost my bleep marbles". Any normal person would not lose their marbles with whatever Kim said. Especially since everyone knows/thinks of Kim as a raving crazy addict. Why would Lisar or anyone at the table worry that  someone would take Kim's crazy rantings as the truth? 

There must be some truth to whatever Kim was implying re Lisar/HH. No one gets that red hot if all waters are at home are calm. To quote Shakespeare: Methinks the lady doth protest too much( maybe I shouldn't use the word lady in the same context as Lisar. LOL).

The look of alarm on Kyle's face when Kim said to Lisar "yes, let's talk about the husband ..... let's talk about your situation at home" was a dead giveaway. The look on Kyle’s  and Lisa V’s face said volumes when Kim first brought up the problems Lisar has at home. How would Kyle know what Kim was about to say unless it was something Kyle herself had maybe told Kim? Perhaps a secret Lisar had confided in Kyle about, and Kyle in turn had blabbed it to Kim?

Lisar lost her mind then and NOW, several months later, continues  to make jokes about Kim and the incident on twitter. She has had few months to regroup but calling Kim KooKoo bird crazy on twitter hardly shows her in a good light. Kim may keep her mouth shut to stay on the show, but rest assured HH will be followed by the paparazzi  and if there is anything to the "rumors", the secret will be outed sooner or later. 

• Love 3

I don't think that Kim was bluffing in Amsterdam when she said that if Lisa R continued talking about her then she would spill dirt about Harry / Lisa's homelife.  However, just because she had something in mind does not mean that it is true, for example I remember back in the day Eileen Davidson was rumored to be transgendered and presumably that's not true. 

I have two guesses as to why Kim did an about face at the reunion, she could have later found out that what she planned to spill was not true and that would not be wise to give some random rumor a platform and exposure by disclosing it on national TV - that was the discussion last year regarding the rumors about Mauricio.  A second guess is that as time has passed, Kim may have realized that she may not want to participate in this kind of secret spilling for fear that in some later conflict, the Housewife that she is beefing with will start spilling private / sensitive information about her loved ones.

If this actually did transpire at the reunion that Kim states that she was bluffing, I think that Kim is lying but I get why.  It is better to say that she has nothing than to say that she had something but upon further reflection has decided not to disclose it, because all that is going to do is keep the blogosphere chattering for the next few years over #WDHD / the nature of the incredible secret pertaining to Harry Hamlin was Kim Richards planning to expose.

• Love 4