Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

Yeah, now I want to know what's in Sam's room too. Does he keep his old sideburns somewhere, maybe he makes collages or knits and doesn't want Dean or anyone really, to know, oh maybe he scrapbooks. The possibilities are way more interesting than the show lately.

• Love 1

Jim Michaels @TheJimMichaels  ·  9m 9 minutes ago

I can't imagine us not seeing several cast members in the S10 #Supernatural finale'! I promise @jarpad and @JensenAckles will be in it!

Um. What the hell is he talking about.

JDM or Cain would be a cool surprise.  So I wonder who is the mystery person they had to schedule around their shooting schedule.

Will be interesting to see who has guessed the right answer.  :)

I know, especially since I finally came around to being interested in the idea of JDM. The universe does like to screw with me--and also apparently revolves around me.

Hey, maybe it's someone we've never even met before.

ETA: Actually kill Charlie? Probably not, but this is probably just how Sam and Dean get involved in the case or something. You never know though, it is getting towards the end of the season and it has been a kinda death-light season so far.

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 1

JDM, Mark Pellegrino, Timothy Omundsen, Rob Benedict....watch it be someone really random like Sebastian Roche or Samantha Ferris.

I'd be cool with Richard Speight, Jr. again.

So, what, Sam and/or Dean dies and goes to Heaven for a change and meets all his loved ones there?  That would be a good reason to have a huge cast of characters in the finale.

Hey, they made Dean a demon at the end of last season.  Why not make someone an angel?  ;-)  (Because humans can't transubstantiate, but hey, it's their universe.  They can do whatever they want.)

For the record, I'm being about 75-80% facetious.

ETA  I'm pretty sure Sam wants Dean to go in his room.  He knows that if he tells Dean not to, it'll be the first thing Dean does.  The question is -- will Dean be dumb enough to fall into his trap?

Seriously.  This is Roadrunner/Wile E. Coyote territory here.  ;-)

Edited by Demented Daisy
  • Love 2

Crack spec for the day:

Dean has been demon!Dean this whole time. Sam has figured it out so he painted a Devil's trap in his room that can hold Dean. So he's trying to get Dean in there.

• Love 1

So wait, they summoned Bobby to help with Heaven but not help Dean? I mean WTF? I sure hope that clip did not tell us the whole story, because WTF?  I mean didn't Sam just say with Dean the way he is that Dean can't help?

Also, if they didn't bring back Bobby to help Dean they better godsdamn well be getting John and/or Mary back.  Gods.

Edited by catrox14

So wait, they summoned Bobby to help with Heaven but not help Dean? I mean WTF? I sure hope that clip did not tell us the whole story, because WTF?  I mean didn't Sam just say with Dean the way he is that Dean can't help?

Also, if they didn't bring back Bobby to help Dean they better godsdamn well be getting John and/or Mary back.  Gods.

It's definitely for Dean, listen to what Sam says at the end.

Crack spec for the day:

Dean has been demon!Dean this whole time. Sam has figured it out so he painted a Devil's trap in his room that can hold Dean. So he's trying to get Dean in there.

Wouldn't that be awfully redundant?  Since Sam and Dean are supposed to go save Charlie after she's been shot....  I mean, doesn't sound like something Demon Dean would do, especially if Sam thinks he needs to be kept on lockdown.  So Sam's going to temporarily cure him again?

I think there's a trap for Dean in Sam's room, just not a devil's trap.

• Love 1

I'm really bored and fed up with Dean's endless self-worth issues. If he wants to think he's poison and crap despite everything, I give up. It's not an endearing trait. Maybe God can personally come down and give Dean a pat on the back. Anything to stop the navel gazing and moping.

So am I. It really comes across as a form a narcissism. I want to see Sam get some good, juicy, emotional scenes and actually have a friend of his own.

Since Sam and Dean are supposed to go save Charlie after she's been shot....

I sure hope Cas does not use the last of his grace to save Charlie.  I would be SO UNBELIEVABLY Pissed off at that.  I wish Charlie WOULD die. 

It's definitely for Dean, listen to what Sam says at the end.

I did listen to it. Like 5 times because I was like huh?? Cas says everyone in Heaven will be looking for Bobby.  Bobby says he's rusty and asks can't someone else do it. Sam says something like there isn't and with Dean the way he is , it's all we got" . I didn't take that to be about Bobby trying to help Dean other than doing something Dean can't do because Dean has the Mark.

So am I. It really comes across as a form a narcissism. I want to see Sam get some good, juicy, emotional scenes and actually have a friend of his own.

I've read a lot of things about Dean but narcissist is not one of them . Dean has literally made his entire life about Sam and saving people.   That doesn't quite strike me as narcissism. YMMV

Okay.  What in the world? Twitter exchange between Robbie Thompson and a fan

Jessica Mason ‏@fangirlingjess 22h22 hours ago

I wonder if @rthompson1138 knows that Mark spilled over and over that Crowley dies in 10x18. #Supernatural #nospoilers #exceptmaybespoilers

8 retweets 17 favorites
    Robbie Thompson ‏@rthompson1138 1h1 hour ago

.@fangirlingjess EVERYONE DIES IN THAT EPISODE, cc: @Mark_Sheppard #Supernatural

I'm going to doubt it because I think Mark's been in Vancouver.

We also have confirmation of Misha in the finale because he live broadcast today on a new app: http://spnuk.tumblr.com/post/115140215265

As he states, there's nothing but Misha walking around between two trailers BUT...Jim Micheals confirmed they were starting to film the finale today.  So...voila! Accidental spoilage.  I am no longer in fear of "Angel Heart." Yay!  

If Mark gives a hint about filming in the next 8 days then we know he's there too.

So, Dean and Rowena re-introduce themselves.  Down the rabbit hole we go....

Rowena is tired of Crowley not dealing with the Winchesters, so she goes to the LoL to take them out herself.  Well, she only finds Dean and he turns out to be more than she can handle.  (Or so we think -- never know with Rowena.)

Witty banter between the two before Dean growls that he's going to kill her.

Except he can't, according to Rowena... because she knows where Crowley's bones are.  Rowena has moved them without Crowley's knowledge.  And it's the only way they can kill Crowley.  

So she offers him a deal: she knows how to remove the Mark.  Dean scoffs, no one knows how to remove the Mark.  She asks if he's willing to take the risk of passing on a cure.  

Maybe she's making a play for Hell, maybe she's prolonging her lifespan.  Or maybe she has some other plan....

Long story short, I want to keep Rowena and kill Crowley.  ;-)

• Love 1

Oh gods. I would rather keep Crowley than Rowena. Crowley needs to die. HOWEVER, as shitty of a thing as it was that he did to Dean, he really has never lied to the boys outright and he has always honored deals IIRC even if for his own reasons. IMO the boys would be complete idiots to trust Rowena who has proven nothing to them. IMO Crowley will help the boys against Rowena. I hope Rowena really screws up and unleashes demon!Dean who then kills her. Sorry not a fan of Rowena.

There is no reason why Rowena would be able to get rid of the Mark and no one else can. It's not a curse, so whatever she tries IMO shouldn't work since IMO Lucifer should really be the only one that could get rid of the Mark other than God maybe.  And I don't want God to show up.  

OHHHH maybe scheduling is for Mark Pellegrino.  PLEASE let it be Lucifer

Edited by catrox14

What if....

The answer to the Mark has been in the Lair of Letters this whole time, but Sam has been looking in the wrong place?

Back when Cain was in killing mode, what if he took out some witches?  What if this made the Grand Coven very, very unhappy?  So unhappy that they tried to take him on?  He, of course, easily defeated them and they realized that he wasn't your run-of-the-mill demon and something extraordinary would be needed to take him out?

So they start experimenting with spells and charms and hex bags, but nothing is working.  Rowena goes a bit off the rails with her experiments and they kick her out....

Meanwhile, Cain has met Collette and decided to give up killing.  The Grand Coven has found (they think) the cure, but decide not to risk it by kicking the hornet's nest. Cain has forgotten about them.  Better to live and let live.

Well, Rowena has heard the stories.  She now knows that the Men of Letters have stolen all of the Grand Coven's knowledge -- including the way to defeat the Mark of Cain.  Maybe.  ;-)

• Love 1

I never said that Rowena had the knowledge.  I said she made a deal with Dean on her word that she knew.

She's Crowley's mom -- you really think she doesn't know how to pull a con?

I mean it's fun to speculate but I'll be damn pissed off if witches fix Dean's problem considering how much he LOATHES witches. Ugh. Nope. Do not want. 

Yeah, and his worst nightmare was becoming a demon and they did that.

Would he accept witchy help before demonic help?  Maybe.  They've made a lot of deals over the years and none have turned out well.  It's a question of how desperate he is.

And it's a good parallel to Ruby.  

This is kind of ridiculous and unlikely to happen, but what I would like:  Dean ends up with Lucifer -- in the Cage, or rampaging on Earth with him, or ruling Hell with him as his Lieutenant, or whatever. So Sam goes up to Heaven to get John, and then Sam and John have to team up to get Dean away from Lucifer.

S11 could be Sam and John trying to rescue Dean.

Edited by rue721
  • Love 1

This is kind of ridiculous and unlikely to happen, but what I would like:  Dean ends up with Lucifer -- in the Cage, or rampaging on Earth with him, or ruling Hell with him as his Lieutenant, or whatever. So Sam goes up to Heaven to get John, and then Sam and John have to team up to get Dean away from Lucifer.

S11 could be Sam and John trying to rescue Dean.

I could live with that. Since they decided to make Dean a demon, they needed to do something more than him being a sloppy, dickish drunk womanizer that likes to fight. 

Also, I feel like it would be hilarious watching Sam and John try to work together. Meanwhile, I think that Dean (even Demon!Dean) and Lucifer would actually get along pretty well. Which would likewise be hilarious.

And I can see Crowley feeling really left out and awkward. Maybe he could be human at the time, hanging out with Gavin, trying to make a go of things. He could be the new Bobby. :P I actually think I'd like him better in the "Bobby role" than I did actual!Bobby!

Jensen said in his meet and greet in Seattle that they're filming out of order to accomodate Felcia Day's schedule. So Charlie will either be in 10.22 or the finale.

I know some of you like her, but this is REALLY disappointing news for me. I just can't stand her and how perfect she is and if she plays a part in curing Dean. Just, no. Blah.

I know she is 10.18 so that could mean she's in 10.21 but not the finale necessarily because they are filming the finale right now.  Maybe Jensen got the episodes out of order?

Yep, I'm betting it's 10.21.  First I was thinking finale, but now...now I'm thinking earlier.  Meet and Greet link from the always FABULOUS Lynn at Fangasm.  Jensen is really excited for the finale.  I take that as a good sign because he has excellent instincts.  Placed here because of the Felicia Day implications.

https://fangasmthebook.wordpress.com/2015/04/01/jensen-ackles-meet-and-greet-tidbits-from-seacon-are-you-ready-for-the-rest-of-s10/#comment-24582

And I don't mind Charlie coming back at all.  I think the more she comes back, the less supercalifragilisticexpealidocious she will be.  I think it's highly improbably that in the last 3 episodes it's a Charlie-focus.  Those are usually the gear up for the finale.  Which would imply she's part of the main mytharc, not just a parallel story for the boys.  JMO YMMV.

(edited)

Alright, well I'm a little relieved that it's probably 21 that she's in. But still. I was bummed out when I heard she would be back in 18. Now I'm even more bummed that she'll be in another one. Plus we have another Clair episode coming as well at the end of the season. I just don't care about those characters at all.

Do you guys have a link to Jim's tweet where he says 21 will be the last to be filmed? I follow him on twitter and I've seen him say they're filming out of order a bunch, but I haven't seen him say anything about 21 specifically.

Edited by kimrey

I may have mixed his up with somewhere else I read it. But I know someone attached to the show said 10.21 was the last to be filmed. It might have been Jensen..I'll have to dig around.

What if....

The answer to the Mark has been in the Lair of Letters this whole time, but Sam has been looking in the wrong place? ...

I would say been there, done that, bought the T-shirt and already faded it out. It will be more of a surprise in my opinion if Sam actually finds something useful. But I doubt it.

I bet Dean ends up in Hell and Sam in Heaven.

I'd feel a little bad for both Dean and Sam. Dean, if he's Demon Dean anyway, will at least will be powerful enough to take care of himself in hell - and may even kind of enjoy it if he's able to get his kill other demons mojo going. Sam on the other hand: he's likely going to feel really uncomfortable if he has to deal with angels as none of them - except maybe Cas - seem to like him and I expect won't make things easy for him.

Or it's big ass reset of time due to Gavin being alive.

Which might explain the "everyone dies" thing? Maybe a Gavin "reset" results in something happening that "kills" everybody and they end up in heaven? But someone - maybe Cas? Or for me it would be awesome if it was Ash - figures out this isn't what's supposed to have happened and everyone tries to put it right again via a reset a la "My Heart Will Go On?" *shrug*

Jensen said in his meet and greet in Seattle that they're filming out of order to accomodate Felcia Day's schedule. So Charlie will either be in 10.22 or the finale.

Of course it's Felicity Day, can't be JDM because I speculated it could be...way to ruin my fun Supernatural! ;)

I'm pretty neutral on Charlie. I've liked her on occasion, but I'm not sure how I feel about her being so wrapped up with the myth arc. Plus, I think Robbie Thompson is too enamored by her and doesn't give her much nuance. I think they should allow a different writer to write for her and see if she can be more.

So, Dean and Rowena re-introduce themselves.  Down the rabbit hole we go....

Rowena is tired of Crowley not dealing with the Winchesters, so she goes to the LoL to take them out herself.  Well, she only finds Dean and he turns out to be more than she can handle.  (Or so we think -- never know with Rowena.)

[...]

Long story short, I want to keep Rowena and kill Crowley.  ;-)

I'm actually thinking Rowena will die by the end of the season. And I think your correct about Rowena going to the bunker, not only to take out the Winchesters, but also to find out where all the Grand Coven's stuff is stashed so she can get it back. I've started thinking Rowena is looking for a very powerful artifact in particular and that's what's brought her out of hiding all the sudden.

I'd really like S11 to be about hunting down all these powerful witchy weapons. It could be Raiders of the Lost Supernatural Stuff...okay that could use a quippier title, but I think you get my meaning. I know they've said they were doing Raiders of the Lost Ark with the tablets in S8, but I never got that feeling myself. Whatever.

I'm always wanting someone to kill Crowley, except when I don't. ;)

I bet Dean ends up in Hell and Sam in Heaven.   Or it's big ass reset of time due to Gavin being alive.

Eh, I don't know if they even remember Gavin...

• Love 1
(edited)

To me, it sounds like they summoned Bobby to help with something that can only be done in Heaven. I'm assuming Cass can't do it because of what happened with Marvatron back in The Hunter Games...maybe he's not welcome up there right now. So, whatever it is, it probably is something to help Dean. IMO, it's all just set up to have Dean alone in the bunker when Rowena shows up, though.

Maybe Bobby can get some reinforcements from Ash? That could be fun!

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 3