Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Billie is already the new Death. I'm thinking someone Michael encounters.

I like that he's got an interesting, distinctive face and that he's not yet another mid-20s, bland, pretty CW type. We've got more than enough of those already.

• Love 3

BONUS SPOILER!: In Episode 4, “Sam and Dean and our whole crew get involved in our homage to ’80s slasher movies,” Dabb shares. “We’ve got some really cool gory stuff planned for that.”

Confirmation.  Dean is back by ep for.

https://tvline.com/gallery/fall-tv-2018-season-premiere-spoilers/#!35/igods-and-monstersi/

SUPERNATURAL

Michael still wants to purify the world, but now that he’s loose on our earth — in Dean’s body, no less! — “his method is going to change,” executive producer Andrew Dabb previews. Back at the bunker, little bro Sam and heavenly pal Castiel are “extremely driven to find Dean,” with the latter even seeking help from “certain people, possibly with black eyes, who he would not normally contact.” Despite their efforts, “Sam, ultimately, and even Cas, to a degree, are a little pessimistic,” the EP says. “They’re not sure if it’s going to work out.” The Winchesters’ mom, Mary, however, “is optimistic, but sometimes that optimism can be very annoying.” Meanwhile, powerless Jack is back to hunter basics, “learning how to throw a punch [and] decapitate a vampire,” with the help of Bobby. Up in Heaven, Naomi and the few remaining angels are “trying to hold everything together.” As for the dark side, “we’re going to get a really good preview of what’s going on in Hell, actually, in the first episode,” Dabb teases.

Commented in bitter spoilers

• Love 1

Leaving aside the issue of whether Dean being back that soon is a good thing or not, it really seems like the writers are talking out of both sides of their mouths. Episode 4 sounds like a fun one-off, which means Dean has to be Dean again by the end of episode 3. That makes the writerly hand-wringing about it being hard to write episodes sans Dean, or about Jensen and Jared not filming together as much, seem like overblown dramatics.

Think there's any chance that Michael!Dean is put on pause rather than done entirely by episode 4? I could see several scenarios where it would be possible: 

- Dean manages to throw off Michael's control but not expel him entirely; later in the season, Michael takes over once again

-Sam and/or Cas find some McGuffin that lets them temporarily suppress Michael, but everyone knows they're on borrowed time

-Michael is playing a long con and willingly staying dormant, ala Gadreel, to suit his own interests.

-Dean expels Michael, and then winds up saying "yes" to him again under duress, ala Jimmy Novak letting Cas back in in order to stop him from taking Claire. 

I don't know that I actually believe this is what's going on, but it would be a way of reconciling some of the conflicting hints and information we're getting.

• Love 3

I'm trying to be open. We know Michael is the season-long big bad and much of it will be in relation to Dean. There are myriad ways they can make it work and I can't wait to see how they handle it. I'm approaching this season very zen. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Bobcatkitten said:

I'm trying to be open. We know Michael is the season-long big bad and much of it will be in relation to Dean. There are myriad ways they can make it work and I can't wait to see how they handle it. I'm approaching this season very zen. 

I keep trying to reach Zen and then Dabb opens his mouth again....  I want to believe.

• Love 3
Just now, Bobcatkitten said:

I saw his hair going the opposite way and just assumed the picture is flipped. I'm unsure how I feel if the hair is the other way. It won't seem right. 

My headcanon is that if his hair is the other way, then maybe AU Michael isn't completely gone from Dean and that's how he likes to wear Dean's hair. LOL

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

So we thinking new King of Hell? 

Im thinking something much more mundane. Id laugh if he turns out to be playing one of the AU refugees who takes a shine to Mary aand we have two guys vying for Mary.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Im thinking something much more mundane. Id laugh if he turns out to be playing one of the AU refugees who takes a shine to Mary aand we have two guys vying for Mary.

Don't say that outloud.  It might give them ideas.  lol

• Love 1

Question: Anything on Supernatural? —April
Ausiello: Kim Rhodes’ Jody Mills will return in the wake of “a mysterious death, when it turns out that she and Sam and Dean are looking for the same person,” co-showrunner Andrew Dabb previews. “That involves her in a case that has pretty big repercussions, Wayward-wise, going forward.” As for the rest of the Wayward Sisters ensemble, “We’re also going to see Donna later this season,” Dabb says. “And our hope is, toward the back half of the season, to see everyone together in a plotline that we think dovetails very nicely with our Supernatural storyline for the season. We’re not, like, taking a detour into Wayward world. [We’re] taking some of those characters who we love so much, and some of the ideas, and folding them into Sam and Dean’s story.”

https://tvline.com/2018/09/11/greys-anatomy-season-15-meredith-andrew-deluca-romance-spoilers/

Edited by ILoveReading
3 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

Question: Anything on Supernatural? —April
Ausiello: Kim Rhodes’ Jody Mills will return in the wake of “a mysterious death, when it turns out that she and Sam and Dean are looking for the same person,” co-showrunner Andrew Dabb previews. “That involves her in a case that has pretty big repercussions, Wayward-wise, going forward.” As for the rest of the Wayward Sisters ensemble, “We’re also going to see Donna later this season,” Dabb says. “And our hope is, toward the back half of the season, to see everyone together in a plotline that we think dovetails very nicely with our Supernatural storyline for the season. We’re not, like, taking a detour into Wayward world. [We’re] taking some of those characters who we love so much, and some of the ideas, and folding them into Sam and Dean’s story.”

https://tvline.com/2018/09/11/greys-anatomy-season-15-meredith-andrew-deluca-romance-spoilers/

Now why don't I believe this. 

Guess I have the UO of not really caring about any of the WAS. Oh well.

On 9/5/2018 at 1:27 PM, companionenvy said:

Dean manages to throw off Michael's control but not expel him entirely; later in the season, Michael takes over once again

I don't see how Dean  throws him off but doesn't spend time trying to eject him completely and instead goes on a hunt.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

I think so, too. It's his walk.

I dunno. His shoulders don't look hunched enough. LOL. But to be fair it's just rehearsal. 

I'm trying to find a way for it to still be AU Michael because I want that arc to last longer that it seems to be this far.

• Love 1

Based on Jason Fischer's board, I would say its Dean. 

Going by his answer about how scenes are numbers, for example if they were shooting scene 22 and part of that scene was shot in a different location, like the other end of a phone call or a flashback it would be labeled A22.  There was nothing on that board with that code yesterday. 

32 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Heh. Well, fine just take away my one hope!

Sowwy!

28 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Maybe that is how Sam can tell if it is Dean or Michael by how he treats the Impala.

I figure that's the one thing that would propel Dean to kicking Michael out. His green army man, so to speak. ;)

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

That is a cool poster but LOL that they couldn't even get a simple thing, like the date, correct.  Good grief.

Yes very cool poster--so is the the official season 14 poster then?

• Love 1

http://hollywoodnorth.buzz/2018/09/season-14-supernaturals-dean-jensen-ackles-and-the-impala-in-cloverdale.html

spn-dean-cloverdale2-2-2.jpg?w=1743

Dean Winchester pulls his gun.

Supernatural has spent four days filming episode  six of season 14 — title Curious Cravings — in Cloverdale as City of McCook.

Today Supernatural filmed a sequence of Dean (Jensen Ackles) in his “fed suit” getting out of the Impala and walking towards Brown County Public Library. He sees something that disturbs him and pulls his gun before he enters the building.

Dean pauses and  pulls his gun.spn-dean-cloverdale3-2.jpg?w=1271spn-dean-Cloverdale-e-2-1.jpg?w=1467

• Love 2

I'm already bored of the Michael/Sister Jo stuff.  I just don't think Danneel is a compelling actor. ( I saw her in Ten Inch Hero and some bits of One Tree Hill so it's not just her work here that I find dull).

I want to see the scene that was shown at SDCC. I'd rather see Michael!Dean with Naomi, or even Dura because I find those actors both compelling.  But at least we get something with Michael.

I have no idea what is going on with Sam, Cas and Jack.  I don't get it.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

I'm already bored of the Michael/Sister Jo stuff.  I just don't think Danneel is a compelling actor. ( I saw her in Ten Inch Hero and some bits of One Tree Hill so it's not just her work here that I find dull).

I want to see the scene that was shown at SDCC. I'd rather see Michael!Dean with Naomi, or even Dura because I find those actors both compelling.  But at least we get something with Michael.

I have no idea what is going on with Sam, Cas and Jack.  I don't get it.  

I agree about Michael/Sister Jo.  It isn't so much Danneels acting for me as the character.  I don't get why any angel much less Lucifer or Michael could be manipulated by her.  

It looks like Cas was captured and beat up by angels maybe?  The AU girl from Beat the Devil (Maggie?) is in the bar too.  So....looking for Dean in all the wrong places?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I agree about Michael/Sister Jo.  It isn't so much Danneels acting for me as the character.  I don't get why any angel much less Lucifer or Michael could be manipulated by her. 

Cause she's a great businesswoman, doncha know?! I mean that's all she talked about LOL.

It certainly can't be about her great love for humanity because if it was she wouldn't have been taking the money for her healing powers.

• Love 2