Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

What's there?  The Hook and Emma kiss?

Yes.  Emma edited her post, originally she asked if the kiss got cut and that's what I was responding to.

Edited by CatMack

What's there?  The Hook and Emma kiss?

Yes, the kiss is confirmed to be there. After Hook apparently tells Emma something about "Don't worry about me, I'm good at surviving".

I'm just gonna ignore the very gross OQ parts, and the panel discussion about how Emma needs to "prove" she's Regina's friend, and try to enjoy the rest.

• Love 3
(edited)

File Under "Answers to questions no one was asking, ever.": 

According to twitter Adam and Eddy said the upcoming Belle episode will reveal why she wanted to become a hero.

At this point I'm making a mental checklist of how many scenes and episodes I'll be fast-forwarding through because I wouldn't sit through a Belle-centric ep if they paid me.

Edited by regularlyleaded
  • Love 7

Yes, the kiss is confirmed to be there. After Hook apparently tells Emma something about "Don't worry about me, I'm good at surviving".

Yes!!! Sigh... 

I'm just gonna ignore the very gross OQ parts...

A kiss from Robin not working on Marian is what we all expected, but I'm still disgusted. What did Marian do to deserve this indignity? 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 2

Congrats to the people who guessed that Emma's "issue" is that she's afraid Hook is going to die like Neal and Graham.

A kiss from Robin not working on Marian is what we all expected, but I'm still disgusted. What did Marian do to deserve this indignity?

And her own son "throwing shade", WTF? Whatever. The writing of that whole storyline is gross. Say what you want about some people's theories that Neal was only killed off for CS, at least they never had Henry "throwing shade" at Neal.

Edited by Serena
  • Love 3

What did Marian do to deserve this indignity?

Not signing her soul away to Regina, obviously.

Now I need to know if Marian dies or she's revived some other way. Either way, Outlaw Queen better not be back on... but it will be.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

Now I need to know if Marian dies or she's revived some other way. Either way, Outlaw Queen better not be back on.

You'll be shocked, shocked to learn this, but Regina saves her by taking out her heart.

• Love 2

I can buy Hans returning to the Summer Isles with a sob story about insulting diplomacy and a woman with ice powers who poses a threat to everyone's safety and who is keeping him from his fiancee. 

I prefer Emma having an issue with people dying instead of worries about accidental magic since we have yet to ever see her harm anyone with unintentional magic.

How the heck did Hans form an army, especially one that could take down Arendelle?

Well we know this show's definition of an "army" is 2 thugs so.....

I'm glad A&E is at least aware that Rumple is self-serving and will continue to be so. They're not completely delusional. Finally, I can look forward to Rumple's story again. I'm not sure Hook is a worthy adversary but I'm willing to roll with it. The spoiled Hook line at the end is like a flashing neon sign that it's his turn to be put in peril.

I didn't think they were going to reveal that SQ is Elsa's aunt until her flashback with the 3 sisters episode so I guess the big twist is the Emma part. I really want to see the scenes with the 3 icy blondes. I hope they're as dynamic as it sounds. Please please let Emma stay in her Frozen bubble.

Edited by Jean

And her own son "throwing shade", WTF? Whatever. The writing of that whole storyline is gross. Say what you want about some people's theories that Neal was only killed off for CS, at least they never had Henry "throwing shade" at Neal.

The funny thing is, it would have been justified in Neal/Henry's case. This dumb show with its effed up morality is so gross, that sometimes, I don't even know why I keep watching it.

I prefer Emma having an issue with people dying instead of worries about accidental magic since we have yet to ever see her harm anyone with unintentional magic.

Agree. This fear, at least, flows logically. 

• Love 3

You'll be shocked, shocked to learn this, but Regina saves her by taking out her heart.

*flips table*

That's the best the show could come up with? This is almost as bad as the heart splitting.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3

What's this about, Serena? Does Roland do/say something negative about Marian?

Apparently. Someone who livetweeted the episode claims that in the first few minutes, Roland "throws shade" at his mother. A&E really have magical powers, since they're gonna make me want to strangle an adorable 5 years old. 

• Love 1
At this point I'm making a mental checklist of how many scenes and episodes I'll be fast-forwarding through because I wouldn't sit through a Belle-centric ep if they paid me.

I guess I'll get a lot of knitting done during that episode. I can even switch over to the complicated stuff that requires counting and paying attention. That's my coping strategy for annoying stuff on TV. That, and wine (though wine and knitting don't always mix).

• Love 2

Apparently. Someone who livetweeted the episode claims that in the first few minutes, Roland "throws shade" at his mother. A&E really have magical powers, since they're gonna make me want to strangle an adorable 5 years old.

Duuuuude...No. No, Show. NO

• Love 5

I hope Marian picks up her rags and leaves.  This whole things makes me just feel bad for her.  I hope she sees the writing on the wall after this and just goes.  Unbelievable!

And I managed to get one speculation over one million right regarding Emma's fears, so yay for that! 

ETA - Rumple journey is self-serving?  I think Hook's survival skills will be put to the test.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 2

I hope Marian picks up her rags and leaves.  This whole things makes me just feel bad for her.  I hope she sees the writing on the wall after this and just goes.  Unbelievable!

I had a tiny sliver of a hope that bringing Marian back would teach Regina the lesson that her deeds had consequences. But lol no. It was just to show that Emma is a dumb liferuiner just like her mother, and that Marian is a loser who just can't hold a candle to Regina's awesomeness and light magic. Who cares if Marian refused to reveal her identity to Regina so she could protect her family? Pixie Dust-proven True Love is way better than any of the sacrifices she made. Robin would have gone through hell for her? More like, he would go through hell to get away from her.

ETA: 

So apparently Belle uses the dagger on Rumple so he can answer if he knows Elsa and Anna

I feel really uncomfortable about this whole thing. There's the issue of control, and deception. 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 2

I guess I'll get a lot of knitting done during that episode. I can even switch over to the complicated stuff that requires counting and paying attention. That's my coping strategy for annoying stuff on TV. That, and wine (though wine and knitting don't always mix).

Just do some garter stitch something and you might be fine. Might. Past experience and all that.

I was trying to give them the benefit with this Marian storyline but yea, I'm using wine and yarn during those parts.

As for Emma, I like their reasoning for her skittiskness. If anything, it gives a little more weight to Neal's death other than, you know, little weight.

• Love 2

How does one feel when you find your husband isn't True Love? I hope this woman realizes that Robin doesn't give two shakes about her... except when it comes to his code. I'm trying to figure what this show is trying to prove with all these Marian near-deaths.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

I'm a pretty calm person but FML all this Regina, Regina and Henry operation, and OQ stuff makes me see a shade of red that cannot be healthy.

Thank goodness for all the Emma, Emma and Elsa, and Captain Swan stuff to keep me in a happy bubble.

• Love 4

Obvious foreshadowing is obvious with Hook's line about being good at surviving. That's two of those in three eps. Plus Emma's expressed fear about all her guys dying on her. Will he be saved with Emma's magic or a TLK? Will it be the half-season cliffhanger?

I can't even with all the "Emma values Regina's friendship" nonsense.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 2

Will he be saved with Emma's magic or a TLK?

Sounds like for 4x03 at least, it's Emma's magic that saves him.  So I guess the TLK comes after or way, way, way after.  I would not want that to be a mid-season cliffy because I pretty much hate those and hate them even more when I'm invested.

As for the Regina friendship, that one is clearly one sided.

I wonder if Roland throwing shade at his mother isn't the reason they take him to get ice cream.  I already despise Henry, seems like Roland won't be far behind in this one.  I don't care how cute he is.

• Love 2

Apparently it's less shade than it is emotional manipulation: Roland wants ice cream, Marian is unsure, Roland says "Regina let me" (referring to the S3 finale) and so Marian goes along with it. And she gets cursed as a result. Roland nearly gets his mother killed, the little punk.

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 6

Apparently it's less shade than it is emotional manipulation: Roland wants ice cream, Marian is unsure, Roland says "Regina let me" (referring to the S3 finale) and so Marian goes along with it. And she gets cursed as a result. Roland nearly gets his mother killed, the little punk.

Are you freaking kidding me?!

I don't... I can't... I need to lie down.

EDIT: they name check Graham. I can't believe they have the balls to name check Graham and the fact that he died in what seems like a "sun shines out of Regina's ass" episode.

Oh and apparently, it's not that a TLK fails. Robin doesn't even try. He's the worst.

Edited by Serena

Yes for the kiss!

The rest except the Frozen part seems really annoying.

Regina saved Marian again, Roland being mean to his mother and Robin already falling at TLK her.

Sorry, I will past that epic love story second only to Romeo and Juliette.

Why even bother creating the triangle of Doom if Marian is not even an obstacle but a pushing ball! 

• Love 1

I feel really uncomfortable about this whole thing. There's the issue of control, and deception. 

I really can't believe that the writers see nothing wrong with their good heart heroine Belle trying to control Rumple with the dagger. Even if it's just a test to see that she does have the real one or she's trying to help others. Obviously she doesn't since he's clearly lying about not knowing Anna or Elsa. He at least knows Anna since he saw her in the snow globe.

Oh well. This show is going to suck major balls once the Frozen cast is gone isn't it? Any chance Rumple, Hook, Emma and Charming all get sucked into the hat and stay there for 4B while the rest is busy with Maleficent in Storybrook?

• Love 1

I really can't believe that the writers see nothing wrong with their good heart heroine Belle trying to control Rumple with the dagger. Even if it's just a test to see that she does have the real one or she's trying to help others. Obviously she doesn't since he's clearly lying about not knowing Anna or Elsa. He at least knows Anna since he saw her in the snow globe.

I don't think it's gonna play as "oh, and here is Belle controlling him". I think it'll be more like Rumple going "no, I can prove I'm telling the truth! Belle, take out the dagger and prove to this mean bad man what a good heart I have" and she does.

• Love 2

I think nobody doubts Hook is going to be in danger before this half season ends. I just hope it's not in the half-seson finale. I hate cliff-hangers. And, really, we know they are not going to kill him off.

Emma's already saved Hook a couple of times, though. And I think 4A is too soon for. CS TLK. It could well be that Rumple sends him into the hat, and Emma has to rescue him. They will close the arc by 4A, though, as 4B is sure to be OQ-heavy, so Emma and Hook may not get a True Love's Kiss until S5. I'm totally okay if that's the case, because it's dime a dozen now.

Oh, I don't think they are going to have a TLK until the final season, or even ever, and I'm fine with it.

I just think that at some point this half season something is going to happen to him, like getting sucked into the hat or being badly injured. That would lead to the spoilers about Emma fighting for him and about knowing more about his past. And in the end it would be a new reason of angst between them.

Plus Emma's expressed fear about all her guys dying on her. Will he be saved with Emma's magic or a TLK? Will it be the half-season cliffhanger?

I can't even with all the "Emma values Regina's friendship" nonsense.

I've wondered if they're actually willing to address some of the Regina issue--because, I don't see how they can reference Graham, and completely ignore that he died because he remembered who he was and refused to continue sexing Regina.

Is it possible at all that they're focusing on the Emma needs to prove herself to Regina as a red herring?  Because this would be a good opportunity to actually do some of the redemption work Regina's supposed to have done.

They were willing to make Regina look at herself and disapprove in the first episode of the season.

Edited to add:

Just in case I was fuzzy--I wholeheartedly agree with the viewpoint that Regina was raping Graham. 

Edited by Mari
  • Love 1

At this point, I actually don't want the show to deal with the Graham issue. Because Adam and Eddie will never, ever have the balls to address what Regina was doing to Graham for/as what it truly was--rape--and I will actually hurl my remote if/when the show tries to pretend that Regina forcibly keeping Graham as a sex slave, and giving him the equivalent of a magical roofie, is anything other than rape. Let Regina find other crimes to feel bad about--God knows she's got enough of them--but don't offensively retcon/whitewash/willfully mislabel what was gross victimization.

• Love 3

I've wondered if they're actually willing to address some of the Regina issue--because, I don't see how they can reference Graham, and completely ignore that he died because he remembered who he was and refused to continue sexing Regina.

Is it possible at all that they're focusing on the Emma needs to prove herself to Regina as a red herring?  Because this would be a good opportunity to actually do some of the redemption work Regina's supposed to have done.

They were willing to make Regina look at herself and disapprove in the first episode of the season.

LMAO, they totally will. Don't you remember how JMO has been saying that Emma values Regina's "friendship" and wants to prove to her that she's her friend? They're doing "Emma is traumatized by Graham's murder" and "Emma wants to prove her friendship to Graham's murderer" AT THE SAME TIME. That is so tone-deaf, I can't even.

Also, Hook now has a cell phone and tries to explain phones to Elsa.

• Love 6

LMAO, they totally will. Don't you remember how JMO has been saying that Emma values Regina's "friendship" and wants to prove to her that she's her friend? They're doing "Emma is traumatized by Graham's murder" and "Emma wants to prove her friendship to Graham's murderer" AT THE SAME TIME. That is so tone-deaf, I can't even.

And the sad thing is that A&E don't see how gross is that.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 1

"Regina let me" seriously made me want to throw up.

Me, too, but it sounded like the audience reacted the way we are.  Unless it's wishful thinking on my part.  Anyway, Roland delivered the line in perfect brat style.

• Love 1

So the word blackmail seems to be a bit strong given that Hook wants Rumple's to help with the whole Snow Queen/Elsa thing.  It's really not nearly as bad as what the preview made it sound like.

Yeah--but Rumple's so not going to let that one go. 

They're doing "Emma is traumatized by Graham's murder" and "Emma wants to prove her friendship to Graham's murderer" AT THE SAME TIME. That is so tone-deaf, I can't even.

According to A&E, Emma still thinks Graham died of natural causes... Yeah, NO.

• Love 1