Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Kktjones said:

With the CS adventure, this was something that Adam proactively promoted. And the way it was worded ("Will the two of them be embarking on an epic adventure full of romance, danger, and passion in the second half of the season? And the answer is yes." ) doesn't leave much room for mis-interpretation. Once it became clear that 6x15 was yet another ep with Hook & Emma separated, a number of angry fans asked him about it on Twitter. He actually responded to my question asking if this adventure was still happening with "I meant what I said." Unless he is intentionally lying to our faces, I have to think that it's going to happen.

See, though, Adam often says he meant things when he said them, but then the story changed. That's his standard reply to being called out on things he promised that didn't happen. Instead of saying, "Yes, it's still happening" to you, he replied in a cagey way that seems like a confirmation but actually isn't. And he never actually said they'd be on this adventure TOGETHER. He often says things in a way that on the surface obviously mean one thing, but when you really parse the quote, he's not actually saying what it seems like. I think this is probably one of those instances where he said something in a way to lead fans into thinking one thing without technically saying it. There's wiggle room.

• Love 1

I think this may be another scenario where the two-hour season finale is supposed to be the CS adventure, at the end of which, they get engaged. Now, that may change based on whether ONCE is cancelled or renewed, but in all fairness to Adam, he never said the epic CS adventure was going to take place in 6.16 or whatever episode is being filmed now. A&E do seem extra obsessed with Regina this season, but even they wouldn't be stupid enough to completely shelve CS. Though it's probably too little too late after being starved for a whole season.

I've tried asking Adam on Twitter multiple times when we will get the next Emma/Snow episode or a scene between them that lasts more than a minute, but he never even replies, LOL.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 6
53 minutes ago, Kktjones said:

Unless he is intentionally lying to our faces, I have to think that it's going to happen.

It wouldn't be the first time he lies. Let's not forget when he said it, after the crappy finale and all the backlash from CS shippers and Emma's fans. He was trying to bait them and he said this. But the epic adventure would be a 10 seconds scene. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Camera One said:

At least it confirms the actresses don't hate each other and that's not the reason they have practically no scenes together.

I don't think any of them hate each other, maybe the scripts and they're tired and phoning things in, but not each other.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, mjgchick said:

Some don't seem comfortable with each other on screen though.

That's what I'm referring to with them phoning in their performances, I don't think there's any feud between the actors.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Camera One said:

At least it confirms the actresses don't hate each other and that's not the reason they have practically no scenes together.

I know, right? I mean honestly, the lack of Emma/Snow scenes has become so glaring, that I was really starting to wonder if JMo and Ginny had had a falling out and had asked not to work together. I am glad to see them filming together again, but I worry with Lana being present. Since this will be the first ep after Robin leaves, I'm guessing it's all about consoling Regina and making sure she's okay. These writers have made it crystal clear that they are only interested in the Regina/Snow and Regina/Emma relationships anymore...

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Kktjones said:

but I worry with Lana being present. Since this will be the first ep after Robin leaves, I'm guessing it's all about consoling Regina and making sure she's okay. These writers have made it crystal clear that they are only interested in the Regina/Snow and Regina/Emma relationships anymore...

You're exactly right.  Whenever we get a Snow/Emma/Regina scene it's always about Regina.  Not only that, but most of the three-persons scenes have made Snow and Emma seem completely idiotic or at least extremely passive and replaceable by anyone.  Such as giving Regina the means to split herself.  The three actresses sharing a scene is nothing significant.  What would be significant if Snow and Emma had a solo episode - or at this point - a solo scene lasting more than a minute, where they were talking and exploring THEIR relationship, not being Exposition fairy.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 4

I was asked to write an alternate finale which would wrap up all the storylines and to springboard the show into a new direction.  Here's a sneak peek of the final moments of the final episode of Season 6!

HOOK: If we can purify Gideon, then he won't kill you, Emma.

EMMA: Great idea.  How do we do that?

TIGER LILY: I know someone who can help.

POCAHONTAS: Here are some leaves from my grandmother's willow tree.  It will reconnect anyone with their natural state, through the magic of the colors of the wind.

BELLE gives some of the tea to the unconscious GIDEON.  GIDEON wakes up.

GIDEON: Mother?  

BELLE: Your father died so you could live.  We'll always remember him through this.  It represents his GOODNESS.

BELLE holds up the CHIPPED CUP.

HOOK: Swan, you won't die anymore.

EMMA: I know.  Will you move in with me?

HOOK: I already moved in earlier this season.  Remember?  

EMMA: Do we have any more plot points left hanging?

HOOK: I think your parents are still asleep.

DOROTHY: Never fear.  I am here.

SNOW: You can help us?  

DOROTHY: Because I am the ruler of Oz, I have the powers of The Wizard.  You and David are like the Tin Man.  You have always been able to wake up.  Because you both have TRUE HEARTS inside of you.

DAVID wakes up.

SNOWING: Thank you so much for reminding us.  Look to the sky - an object is demonstrating Newton's Second Law of Motion!

DARK OBJECT DESCENDS FROM THE SKY.  IT IS A UFO!  UFO OPENS.

HAWAIIAN GIRL AND ADVENTURER MAN EMERGES.

EMMA: Who are you?

HAWAIIAN GIRL: You are the Savior?  I'm Lilo.  You need to help me find my sister Moana.  I'm from the Fictional Pacific Ocean.  Only you can reunite us.  BTW, Jasmine says hi and wanted us to tell you she saved Agrabah offscreen.

ADVENTURER MAN: I am Han Solo.

TINKERBELLE: Oh my, he has the tattoo!  He's your true love, Regina!  

HAN SOLO: I am looking for our Savior, Princess Leia.  

HOOK: That's you, Emma.

HAN SOLO: You need to save Tatooine from the Dark Darth Vader Fairy.

DAVID: Dad?

END OF SEASON 6.  STAY TUNED FOR THE FINAL SEASON 7 WHERE WE WILL BE COMPLETELY DISTRACTED WITH EVEN MORE SHINY TOYS THAT WE WILL FORGET TO PROVIDE ANY CLOSURE.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 12

I saw a bts picture of young Zelena posted online. That could potentially be Zelena's exit episode (either killed-off or goes back to Oz).

11 hours ago, Camera One said:

END OF SEASON 6.  STAY TUNED FOR THE FINAL SEASON 7 WHERE WE WILL BE COMPLETELY DISTRACTED WITH EVEN MORE SHINY TOYS THAT WE WILL FORGET TO PROVIDE ANY CLOSURE.

Very likely! lol

• Love 2

I saw a bts picture of young Zelena posted online. That could potentially be Zelena's exit episode (either killed-off or goes back to Oz).

Well, I better go find a table to flip for when that happens.

Edited by KingOfHearts
1 hour ago, Rumsy4 said:

Was that the picture of the actress with champagne or something else? Apparently she tags everything with young Zelena tags and some people said she was in Vancouver for a pilot. But if there's a pic of her on set, then I guess it is for Zelena!

• Love 1

I don't understand how a Zelena Heavy episode make sense with a Black Feary episode. I really  have problem to make anything coherent with 6b. If the actress is really there for Once. 

Jasmine will also be back for a few episode. But, why ? The save Agrabah storyline or the Savior storyline.  

My feeling is that the Hook/princess adventure is alternating with whatever adventure is going on with the Emma/everybody else group, so Jasmine will be with Hook & the others for several eps, apart from whatever is happening in SB or wherever the others are.

ETA: And now I've gotten a mental image of the Emma crew dragging around whichever of Snowing is asleep at that moment a la Weekend at Bernie's.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, maryle said:

I don't understand how a Zelena Heavy episode make sense with a Black Feary episode. I really  have problem to make anything coherent with 6b. If the actress is really there for Once. 

Jasmine will also be back for a few episode. But, why ? The save Agrabah storyline or the Savior storyline.  

I don't think it is a Zelena heavy episode, because the actress is back in LA. It may be a cameo in the Dark Realm.

Ok, a flash back with young Zelena not sure what her role is.

I saw some Rumbeller afraid they will make Gideon and Zelena a couple. I don't know what to think anymore. 

Sorry, but I this point I don't want more CS Separate story line. Next week is already EP. 17 and I hope CS are together.  Emma can have scene with her parents and hook.

I saw some Rumbeller afraid they will make Gideon and Zelena a couple. I don't know what to think anymore. 

I read horrible things like this on the board, and then they become true. This is completely something A&E would do. It's icky, it makes no sense, and it drives the Mills/Gold family angst.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

I read horrible things like this on the board, and then they become true. This is completely something A&E would do. It's icky, it makes no sense, and it drives the Mills/Gold family angst.

OMG, what a thought! Maybe there could even be a Regina-Gideon-Zelena triangle just to really up the ick factor!

• Love 2
Just now, Souris said:

OMG, what a thought! Maybe there could even be a Regina-Gideon-Zelena triangle just to really up the ick factor!

I could totally see the Evil Queen hitting on Gideon... between bouts of competition with Regina over Robin, of course.

• Love 2

Karen David said she won't be back for a month-ish for filming for OUAT. Which means Hook's mission continues passed episode 15 without Jasmine and co.

Probably means he finds Tiger Lily in episode 17 probably or someone else.

Karen David said she won't be back for a month-ish for filming for OUAT.

This piecemeal stuff just isn't good for viewer retention.  I can't even imagine how they will explain Jasmine and Aladdin becoming MIA.  Again.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Souris said:

They'd be getting into ripping off Angel territory. Again. Shades of the Angel-Cordelia-Connor triangle. Though without father and son competing over the same woman or, since this triangle would be gender-flipped, sisters competing over the same man. But remove Regina/Evil Queen from the occasion, and we get something somewhat similar to Cordelia/Connor, since Zelena had a thing for Rumple but then might end up going for his rapidly grown son. Ick.

• Love 2

Hook is definitely in Neverland now for sure. Colin was seen filming with Lost Boys. I guess the CS adventure is literally about them but not with them. Like Hook is going to another realm to find something to save Emma I assume.

The way I look at it this is an awesome storyline with potential. Yeah CS are separated but the storyline is still about them.

When CS were separated in epsiodes 13 and 14 was it not still about them? When CS were mourning each other in 21 was it still not about them?

This separation in and of itself is a CS storyline and depending on what happens it holds big promise. Plus I'm sure it's leading up to the monumental engagement/wedding in the series finale if it is the last season.

Hearsay report that Colin was on set, though nobody has said they actually spotted him, so take it FWIW. Lost Boys would fit with Tiger Lily.

That filming was at a beach. Other filming was at the sorcerer's mansion, though no reports of who was there I've seen (admittedly, I haven't really looked).

Edited by Souris

Hook definitely has a multiple episode arc all to himself, which in and of itself is a CS storyline because it's all for Emma.

So he leaves at end of 14. He gets to Agrabah? in 15. He leaves Agrabah to NVL in 16  stays in Neverland 17 he seeks the aide of Tiger Lily on his quest. She's recurring so it'll probably be 2 more episodes. 19 he leaves Neverland successful with what he came to do to come back to SB and reunite with Emma. Who knows maybe they'll parallel Snowing again and give them a after morning sex scene upon their reunion like Snowing had after they were separated in 2A.

IMO this is all leading towards a engagement/wedding in the finale depending on whether this is the last season or not. We'll see but this is probably the CS adventure.

Edited by Hookian
21 hours ago, Camera One said:

This piecemeal stuff just isn't good for viewer retention.  I can't even imagine how they will explain Jasmine and Aladdin becoming MIA.  Again.

They're too busy with their fragmented storylines from the way the spoilers have been heading.

• Love 2

On the positive side, the Twitter snark has been glorious.

And in what is absolutely 100% completely a coincidence and in no way, shape or form related to the Hook spoiler kerfuffle, Adam releases a Hook script tease.

(You can't see me, but I'm looking straight into the computer monitor like it's a camera and I'm Jim from The Office.)

In other news, another "source" says the Lost Boys/Vikings/whatever filming was a flashback and included Blackbeard. I dunno.

Edited by Souris
13 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

A&E: Alcoholism is soooo funny. haha Let's mock alcoholic Hook, and throw in some hand-jokes as well. It will be hilarious!

Oooh, can we get in some fat jokes, too? Score!! We're so hilarious.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 6

What are the odds that script tease is actually in the episode? 70/30 against? 

I so want to have something to look forward to in 6B, but nothing sounds even remotely interesting. It seems just as much of a random incoherent mishmash of stories. Is it possible that 6B could top 6A/4B in terms of horribleness?

• Love 5

It seems like they (and seemingly ABC as well) did not register that 6A was a problem, since they're going about 6B the exact same way, with disparate subplots AND the ridiculous "don't forget... Aladdin and Jasmine!.. who aren't in this episode... they're coming in a few weeks!" Except we now know all about what Borladdin and Snoozemine are like, so we won't even be on the edge of our seats to enter A Whole Retread World with them.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 3