Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, maryle said:

the new spoiler about a all girls out except Belle( by the bartender actor )is also adding in the not much CS adventure column for EP. 15 

The CS adventure is not going to happen, or at least not the way the shippers think is going to happen. The CS adventure is "the year of Snowing" all over again, a blatant lie to appease a subset of fans that he knows are mad. At this point, if Hook and Emma share more than five scenes in all of 6B I would be surprised.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

That is so...random. I'm wondering what the link will be. 

I'm guessing the sword because of the title of the episode, although ill-boding pattern could point to Rumple's bloodline as well, I'm guessing.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Allegedly Beowulf is going to be in episode 6x13, Rumple centric with a new Bae.

I suppose this means that Rumple is Grendel since he is already Crocodile and the Beast.

Is Black Fairy guesting as Grendel's mother?

Any of the show's dragons set to guest?  Or will they just go with Grendel killing Beowulf instead of the dragon?

12 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I'm guessing the sword because of the title of the episode, although ill-boding pattern could point to Rumple's bloodline as well, I'm guessing.

We still don't know the origins of the sword Emma and Hook stole that can hurt EQ without hurting Regina, right?   That sounds about right.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Oh yea--I'd forgotten about the sword-name.

1 hour ago, ParadoxLost said:

I suppose this means that Rumple is Grendel since he is already Crocodile and the Beast.

Is Black Fairy guesting as Grendel's mother?

Any of the show's dragons set to guest?  Or will they just go with Grendel killing Beowulf instead of the dragon?

This is quite a plausible scenario. 

1 hour ago, KingOfHearts said:

Grendel was actually in Once Upon a Time in Wonderland.

I didnt watch all the episodes of OUATiW: what happens to Grendel there? The writers can always continue to ignore the Wonderland canon and have Rumple be Grendel.  

5 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

I didnt watch all the episodes of OUATiW: what happens to Grendel there? The writers can always continue to ignore the Wonderland canon and have Rumple be Grendel.  

Here's the synopsis:
http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Grendel

The backstory is completely different, so they could always say it was a different Grendel, like how Anastasia wasn't actually Cinderella's sister.  I had forgotten about him by the time the Red Queen was redeemed, but he was one of her most destroyed victims.  Maybe at the third episode mark, they didn't know where they were going to go with Anastasia yet.

Regardless of who Grendel and his mother will be, we know Beowulf will be some lame loser.

Edited by Camera One
26 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Here's the synopsis:
http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Grendel

The backstory is completely different, so they could always say it was a different Grendel, like how Anastasia wasn't actually Cinderella's sister.  I had forgotten about him by the time the Red Queen was redeemed, but he was one of her most destroyed victims.  Maybe at the third episode mark, they didn't know where they were going to go with Anastasia yet.

Thanks for the link. Yeah--I have a feeling they're going to ignore Wonderland canon. 

Regardless of who Grendel and his mother will be, we know Beowulf will be some lame loser.

Oh, absolutely!

Beowulf used the sword to battle Grendel's mother. The sword is prophesied to kill Emma, ergo Henry is the monster Grendel. lol that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, daxx said:

Beowulf used the sword to battle Grendel's mother. The sword is prophesied to kill Emma, ergo Henry is the monster Grendel. lol that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

HAH. And Gideon is Beowulf? lol 

New Title Spoiler - "Mother's Little Helper", written by our favorite team A&E.

Watch adorable scenes of Young Rumple and pre-evil Black Fairy until their lives were ruined by -- you've guessed it, a HERO.  Banished to the Dark Realm, The Black Fairy's heart slowly darkened.  But can True Love's Kiss break the spell for both Grandma Blackie and Grandson Giddie?  Only if they can get close enough for hugs and kisses xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 4

Ugh, that title. A&E are terrible writers so the episode would be absolute crap. I better get ready for the queerbaiting, the fan pandering, the victim blaming, the "oh, poor Rumple" crap and the total lack of Hook.

In other news, it seems that Ariel is back for the episode they are filming now. Karen has mentioned her in some tweets and Colin has started to follow her on Instagram.

One of the most reliable set stalkers says that not only JoAnna is back for the episode but also Gil Mckinney and Oded Fehr are back.

Edited by RadioGirl27

Oh my god--the Black Fairy is also Santa Clause, and Rumple is--you guessed it--part Elf. No wonder he is a bit shorter than the rest. This forum's predictions are coming true in the most twisted way possible!! We are paying the price for the Wish thread!!

• Love 2
10 hours ago, daxx said:

the sword didn't work and he set it aside. In the cave, he found a sword made by giants and used it. It killed Grendel's mother and beheaded Grendel with it, and the sword disintegrated leaving only the hilt.

I am so down for Ariel's return in 6x15.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 1

Really hard to speculate at this point.

Black faery seem to be the main villain and EP.16 could be about her. If it is the case I will keep wishing that Emma and Hook still have their connection at play via Gideon.

I do believe she is a good antagonist maybe the best in a long time. She is mysterious, dangerous and seem to have a real agenda.

But, EP 15 don't sound really focusing on Agrabah more like a adventure at sea to go there or searching something that will help Jasmine and Aladdin. 

I was waiting for Jaffar and we got Ariel her prince.

12 minutes ago, RadioGirl27 said:

So, Team Princess (Ariel, Jasmine and Hook) has its own adventure while Emma stays behind, probably having some drinks with Regina. The CS adventure sounds sooooooooooo exciting (we really need a sarcasm font).

Oh, and I have a new theory about "Mother's Little Helper": it's probably about Henry helping Regina to cope with fakeRobin departure. Thinsg like Henry going to the liquor store to buy some wine for Regina and stuff like that.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 4

All I can think of with that title is the Rolling Stones' song about stressed out housewives getting high on Valium. Perhaps drugs would be a good thing to have on hand if this is an A&E episode. I just don't understand it. How did they go from being writers on Lost to writing the worst episodes for a show that they created and run?

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Camera One said:

New Title Spoiler - "Mother's Little Helper", written by our favorite team A&E.

I can't help but think this is going to be some twisted episode about Henry coddling Regina somehow.

“Ariel returns and meets Princess Jasmine as they join Hook on an adventure as he and Emma face a daunting challenge that requires a big time princess team-up"

Why the hell was this not the whole premise of Season 6??? This actually sounds awesome! So, of course, it'll only last for a handful of episodes at the end of a terrible season. Before Season 6 began, one of my wishes in the wishes thread was for the gang to travel to Agrabah and run into Captain Nemo and team up with Aladdin and Jasmine. I wish I could forget everything else that happened in Season 6 and just enjoy these few episodes as a mini-series on its own.

• Love 4

So the "CS adventure" actually isn't happening & it's really Hook, Jasmine & Ariel while Emma stays behind (JMo isn't in Vancouver anymore). She probably is drinking with Regina (the bartender). Shocked, I tell you, shocked! A&E are pretty much mocking CSers at this point.

I feel like "Mother's Little Helper" is about the Black Fairy, but since it's an A&E ep, it probably is more Regina/Emma, since that's all they write anymore. Perhaps R/E go to the Dark Forest together & meet her.

In any case, the takeaway is: A&E lied. AGAIN. No CS adventure & CS split up. AGAIN.

Joanna only mentioning Jasmine.

Edited by Souris

I'm so annoyed. I don't have any interest in watching Hook on some random adventure with Jasmine and Ariel if Emma isn't involved. That would mean Emma is stuck in depressed land with Regina and whatever the Gideon guy is doing. I'm just hoping the wording is off and she is involved.

16 minutes ago, Souris said:

In any case, the takeaway is: A&E lied. AGAIN. No CS adventure & CS split up. AGAIN.

They'd probably say they promised an adventure for Emma and Hook but they didn't say that they would be together on that adventure! 

Muahahaha...vomit.

16 minutes ago, superloislane said:

I'm so annoyed. I don't have any interest in watching Hook on some random adventure with Jasmine and Ariel if Emma isn't involved. That would mean Emma is stuck in depressed land with Regina and whatever the Gideon guy is doing. I'm just hoping the wording is off and she is involved.

They'd probably say they promised an adventure for Emma and Hook but they didn't say that they would be together on that adventure! 

Muahahaha...vomit.

They phrased it in a way they could deny saying it. "The question they should ask is, 'Will Emma & Hook be going on an adventure...." -- the answer to that question is NO! Not together!

They worded it deliberately to fool CSers.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 3

Poorly worded article. Two princesses and one pirate do not a "princess teamup" make, unless we're calling Hook a Disney princess now. It's also not clear whether Emma is considered a princess and is going to be tagging along. Doubt it, from spoilers.

I am excited for Ariel's return. The actress and Colin have great acting chemistry!

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Poorly worded article. Two princesses and one pirate do not a "princess teamup" make, unless we're calling Hook a Disney princess now. It's also not clear whether Emma is considered a princess and is going to be tagging along. Doubt it, from spoilers.

I am excited for Ariel's return. The actress and Colin have great acting chemistry!

I think they mean Jasmine/Ariel as the "princess teamup." Hook is irrelevant to the wording. And IMO it's not poorly worded, it's deliberately worded. It's pretty clear Emma isn't going along from spoilers, JMo being in LA while the others involved are filming, and the wording of the article.

It's pretty galling how much they've lied to and misled CS fans this year, between the "domestic scenes" and "CS adventure," neither of which happened. And then of course the "Year of Snowing." They lie like rugs!

Edited by Souris
9 minutes ago, Souris said:

I think they mean Jasmine/Ariel as the "princess teamup." Hook is irrelevant to the wording.

Only becasue it's Natalie Abrams writing the article. When three people team up, you don't ignore one member and name the team after the other two. lol 

2 hours ago, Souris said:

I feel like "Mother's Little Helper" is about the Black Fairy, but since it's an A&E ep, it probably is more Regina/Emma, since that's all they write anymore. 

Either way, it sounds boring, especially as A&E are writing it.

How did they go from being writers on Lost to writing the worst episodes for a show that they created and run?

I don't get it either. I can't remember the last episode these two wrote that I actually liked other than the S3 finale. 

• Love 1

I don't think Hook would have a big role in this adventure either. He would put Jasmine and Ariel in contact and that's probably it. After that they would hide him in offscreenville like they've done all season long.

The question then becomes: Can Rumple and Belle actually prevent Gideon’s future if they find his younger self? “That is the question of the second half of the season,” EP Edward Kitsis says. “That is exactly what we are going to explore.”

"Explore" means "touch upon lightly, resolve without setup, then abruptly forget about it as we rush on to the next cool thing."

I wonder what excuse they'll come up with for Ariel to slap Hook this time. It's become kind of a thing with them.

• Love 1

I am in the annoying team at this point.

I will clairly state I love Killian centric and Emma centric. I want them to have relationship outside of each other but.... 

Once is a fairytale Show that always been heavily focus on romance,yes even in season 1. This year all the other Cannon relationship have had episode or storyline focusing on the relationship. I mean naturally Robin return mean scene with Regina and focus on their relationship. 

But, CS have a storyline where moving together is talking to other characters about it.

Maybe, the engagement storyline is just Killian asking for all Chara except Emma what she is thinking about them getting engaged.   

I don't care for a cute two minutes kissing scene if they are never adventuring as a team. I will probably prefer them to be friend who do work together than suppose thruth love that never see each other.

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Yeah. Gideon is totally being rescued as a baby in the Dark Realm, and the adult version will abruptly disappear from the present. Oh, and Rumbelle will make out and get back together.

There is no indication or evidence to show Colin and Jen filmed together for the Agrabah adventure, or that Emma is part of Team Princess-Pirate.  The wording of the article doesn't make it absolute that Emma is going along. It just says Ariel and Jasmine join Hook--not Hook and Emma. Hook and Emma don't have to be attached at the hip to have similar goals. It looks like they're splitting up to work from different angles. 

I'm not totally bothered by Ariel, Jasmine and Hook teaming up. I like the Ariel/Hook bromance. And yes, I wonder if or when Ariel slaps him.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, ABitOFluff said:

I'm not totally bothered by Ariel, Jasmine and Hook teaming up. I like the Ariel/Hook bromance. And yes, I wonder if or when Ariel slaps him.

Oh, I'm actually excited for the Ariel/Hook/Jasmine team up (I'll probably even like Jasmine in the episode). But I am disappointed in the lack of Hook/Emma focus in 6B, as far as I can tell. If they're supposed to get engaged this season, there's been very little build-up to it so far. 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 2

Why the heck is Ariel returning trending on Facebook? 

I'm really past the "princess team-up" bit. It's that kind of mix that gives you Bear King or Ruby Slippers. I can't wait for the press release about Merida, Mulan, Ruby, Dorothy, Jasmine, and Ariel all starting a sorority. 

But I am disappointed in the lack of Hook/Emma focus in 6B, as far as I can tell. If they're supposed to get engaged this season, there's been very little build-up to it so far. 

I'm super cautious about Captain Swan after 6A. After the lack of payoff after S5, and their moving together being ho-hum, I really can't get excited over a proposal or potential adventures. The writers don't care about CS any more, and that's evident. 

Meanwhile, Outlaw Queen is getting resurrected because apparently the Evil Queen is old hat.

Edited by KingOfHearts
34 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Oh, I'm actually excited for the Ariel/Hook/Jasmine team up (I'll probably even like Jasmine in the episode). But I am disappointed in the lack of Hook/Emma focus in 6B, as far as I can tell. If they're supposed to get engaged this season, there's been very little build-up to it so far. 

At this point, I even doubt the engagement is going to happen. For it to happen, Hook and Emma should share more that 30 seconds of screentime, unless they are getting engaged via post-it. That way they don't need to be in the scene together.

Folks, if you cannot be civil to each other, the topic may be locked for awhile. If you feel someone is attacking another poster, report it, and then ignore them.

We have a long time before new episodes air. Posts have been removed because they quoted a post that was not civil. Help us keep the topic open by 1) being civil, and 2) reporting uncivil behavior.

52 minutes ago, RadioGirl27 said:

At this point, I even doubt the engagement is going to happen. For it to happen, Hook and Emma should share more that 30 seconds of screentime, unless they are getting engaged via post-it. That way they don't need to be in the scene together.

I can see it now ... Emma's still in the wishverse when Hook has to run off to Agrabah, so he leaves the ring and a note on the kitchen table for Emma to find when she returns. Except Henry has a brat moment, finds it, and hides it. Hook returns, and when Emma says nothing, he feels hurt about her not even acknowledging his proposal and moves back to the Jolly Roger. Emma doesn't know why and is devastated, but she learns what's up when David sees her and eagerly asks what she said. She eventually finds the ring and the note and tracks Hook down. There's no mention of consequences, remorse, or punishment for Henry. All of this takes about four episodes to play out because otherwise it would require more than 30 seconds of screen time in a single episode, and we can't have that. If we're really going into bad romantic comedy territory, Emma gets to the docks just as the Jolly Roger sails past the horizon, and that's the season cliffhanger.

• Love 3

Actually, the episode 15 sound good !

I am sure I will love it but the baiting part about CS having a adventure was cruel.

I did believe Adam!  It was just logical from a storyline point of view. I won't be this naive again.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, RadioGirl27 said:

If someone needs more evidence that Emma is not part of Team Princess, Jmo is hiking in Malibu while Colin and maybe Karen are filming in exteriors. I can't post the links but the pics are in Instagram.

Do we have confirmation that Regina and Emma have left the wish realm?

At this point, the lack of interaction between Hook and Emma is starting to feel weird and something beyond A&E's normal MO.

3 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

Do we have confirmation that Regina and Emma have left the wish realm?

At this point, the lack of interaction between Hook and Emma is starting to feel weird and something beyond A&E's normal MO.

There were scenes filmed post-wish realm of Emma fighting Gideon in SB for 6x11 with the whole gang around, and a scene of Emma with Hook outside the house for 6x12, plus them and August at the house.

It's DEFINITELY weird. SOMETHING is going on. CS went from a big part of the show to basically nothing.

Edited by Souris
18 minutes ago, Souris said:

It's DEFINITELY weird. SOMETHING is going on. CS went from a big part of the show to basically nothing.

Snowing are literally taking turns sleeping alternate episodes out. The writers are focussed on Evil Cleavage and Rumbelle this season, while apparently all the other charatcers take a back seat or play second fiddle. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Snowing are literally taking turns sleeping alternate episodes out. The writers are focussed on Evil Cleavage and Rumbelle this season, while apparently all the other charatcers take a back seat or play second fiddle. 

Snowing I could buy that it was a request from Gosh so they'd have more time with the kids. Plus it's not like they've been nearly as heavy in the show as CS since S4.

I am so beyond over Robin. He is soooo boring, and OQ is drippy. Literally the only episode I'm excited for in 6B is the Team Princess-Pirate adventure. Maybe the "epic" CS adventure will be a two-hour finale like 3B. It's more likely to be another SQ roadtrip, followed by a two-minute CS reunion scene where Hook proposes. 

• Love 3

Never care about Robin or Sean from that matter but for now on I will consider Once a real ensembles show without my It's Emma's Journey google on. 

It help the final disinvestment. But, I saw people speculate it could be for reshoot and not more Robin. 

• Love 1

Literally the only episode I'm excited for in 6B is the Team Princess-Pirate adventure. 

It'll probably be a D-plot with Ariel making the same sort of cameo she did in 4x15. Even Snowing will probably have more to do, and half of them may be asleep. (Okay, I'm exaggerating quite a bit, but I don't expect much from Team Pirate Princess.)

I am so beyond over Robin. 

I love how Robin is the big cliffhanger, as if we've never seen people come back from the dead before after being gone for an arc. (*cough* Zelena *cough*) I can't say I'm happy he's coming to Storybrooke, because it'll be a bunch of angst no one wanted or needed. It's just as artificial as the Marian debacle. Unless the Evil Queen steals him away with her bold audacity, I have no flips to give.

Edited by KingOfHearts
1 hour ago, KingOfHearts said:

I can't say I'm happy he's coming to Storybrooke, because it'll be a bunch of angst no one wanted or needed. 

Exactly. Regina will have "lost" Robin six times by the time this arc is done. Talk about boring and repetitive! 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, XrystalPond said:

JMO seems to be spending quite a bit of time away from Vancouver lately. I don't know if these are short trips for a long weekend or if we should see it as her working less. 

With the lack of information not really helping my trepidation over the second half of the season, I'm not sure that I will be tuning in come March. I may let it play out and watch it on Amazon (I already bought the season) or Netflix. That way I can pause, skip ahead, etc. while I complain. 

I've been wondering what is going behind the scenes.  JMO seems totally absent and spending so much time in LA.  Now Bobby is also distancing himself from the show.  Are they looking for new series?  Are they unhappy with the stories?  

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, kitticup said:

Are they looking for new series?  Are they unhappy with the stories?

The only regulars who might be satisfied with the Show right now are probably Lana and Emilie de Ravin (she's not spending the season sleeping for once). But Bobby has always been sort of detached, and JMo generally flies to LA when she's not filming. It's in interviews where JMo's lack of enthusiasm is showing. She always gives detailed answers to questions about plot and Emma's motivations. But there's been nothing for her talk about this season. Even for 6.10, she only spoke about Robin's return, and not about wish world Emma. I mean--what could she have said without insulting the character she portrays?

• Love 2