Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

I'd say retire Regina, not the Evil Queen. I don't mind EQ being a villain in a flashback, but I never want to see Regina's parental issues or personal vendettas to avenge Daniel. EQ can be entertaining if you're not meant to sympathize with her. That being said, any flashback where she is the main focus will inevitably feature Regina's pain, so she only be there to support another story. (Like in 5x13 or 3x05)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

It looks like it's the Evil Queen in the past with Henry Sr, and in the present with Robin.

Oh dear. What if Robin ditches Regina for the Evil Queen?! That would be hilarious. Then she reabsorbs herself to get him back.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Oh dear. What if Robin ditches Regina for the Evil Queen?! That would be hilarious. Then she reabsorbs herself to get him back.

18 minutes ago, Curio said:

Well, she is more bold and audacious.

Oh, man, that would be the best!! Regina will kill her other half in a jealous rage. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Of course that's what would prompt her to reintegrate. Are Regina and EQ going to fight over him?

10 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Oh, man, that would be the best!! Regina will kill her other half in a jealous rage. 

This is one love triangle I could actually get on board with. But I'd want the Evil Queen to kill Regina.

• Love 1

Robert & Emilie have wrapped for the holiday hiatus. JMo, Gosh, Lana & Sean are expected to film for the final two days this week. Colin's status is unknown (but with the way this season has gone, he's probably already back in Ireland). (Source)

• Love 1
13 hours ago, KAOS Agent said:

Did anyone notice how clean shaven Colin was at the Trevor Project thing? That says he wasn't filming before that either.

How do you all see these things. Link? I suppose it's too much to hope that I'll get my wish and use the fact that he looks like an entirely different person clean-shaven for the show, like a flashback to a much-younger Killian (though if they didn't have him shave for "The Brothers Jones" when he had to have been a teenager or for when he was in the navy, they probably wouldn't do it for another flashback) or for Hook to be able to go under cover -- clean-shaven, no guyliner, no jewelry, wearing something other than black and using the fake hand (or magically getting the real hand back), and no one would recognize him.

5 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

Emma will feel guilty and push Hook away; cue close-up of Killian angst as he curls his fist on the ring he was about to propose with.

Yeah, I figure that's where they'd go with it. Or else he does ask, and she asks to delay her answer because right now it would be wrong for her to be happy while Regina's unhappy. Or she accepts, but she won't wear the ring or announce it yet because she doesn't want to make Regina feel bad.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Souris said:

Robert & Emilie have wrapped for the holiday hiatus. JMo, Gosh, Lana & Sean are expected to film for the final two days this week. Colin's status is unknown (but with the way this season has gone, he's probably already back in Ireland). (Source)

If he was in Ireland we would have gotten an indication from one of the press sites that lives at the airport in Vancouver.

Sorry, I am more worry about Jen not filming much than Colin currently.

In fact,I have some interesting spoiler about Hook and Charming, Hook wanting to propose, Hook and Gideon.

But, absolutely nothing about Emma and all I see is Jen is mostly in LA.

I think the last two episodes they filmed are very heavy on Rumpbelle and then Outlaw Queen. If Jen filmed the first couple of days for one episode and is scheduled to film for the last couple of days of the second, she'd have more than two weeks off between filming and still have a scene or two in each. I suspect that the Aladdin episode will feature more Emma, but we'll have to wait until January to see if Emma will show up more in 6B. If not, I think I'm done.  

I had a thought the other day about why they might be going to Agrabah. What if they need Aladdin back because they need the genie to be able to send Robin back to the Wishverse? So Emma/Regina go to find Aladdin to make Regina's final wish.

I usually don't complain ever about this show, I just watch and enjoy. It's a show about Fairy Tales and I just leave it at that. I do enjoy spoilers and I seek them out on occasion and have posted here and there in this thread. But I am at the point now where my whatever attitude is wearing thin and these spoilers aren't helping. I just can't with what I feel is EVERY SINGLE episode being about Regina and her woes. Maybe I'm just being dramatic, but man oh man. I want more Snowing, Hook, Emma, more of the town folk. I feel like this is becoming the Regina show and has been for awhile now. 

Anyway I hope the spoilers about going to Agrabah are true and maybe can move it away from Regina all the time and focus on some other characters. Until then eek. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 10

I still can have a interest slightly Rumple spoiler But at this point I am totally allergic at anything Regina and never care for Robin. 

The only episode without a doubt I will watch is Snowing, Emma or Hook have a role in It.

About, Agrabah I am almost certain it will be about Emma and Hook helping  Jasmine and Aladdin. Or vice versa Aladdin helping Emma with her Savior destiny.  For, multiple reasons. 

1) heavily centric on Aladdin and Jasmine role and story. 

2) Emma Link with Aladdin as Savior

3) will be Emma or Hook centric turn. And, even Adam did exaggerate there must be some truth about the CS adventure because he know fans will look for it. Plus, the engagement plot neccesite a minimum of focus on cs to stop having some significance.

I don't see Regina there at all if or having any focus in this particular  or  They still can have one or two scene (Emma or CS episode are usually more balanced than the Regina heavy one).  think everyone can survive a episode light on her. episode 14 is her centric. 

About, Robin I am not so sure he will not be back for good.

Edited by maryle

Given the latest spoiler from EW, I guess the Snowing fans are the next ones in line to be disappointed. So the Year of Snowing is really the Year of Sleeping as the sleeping curse will continue indefinitely into the new year. And what story they do have seems to be falling entirely to David.

At this point I have to think that Ginny has requested a lighter work load, otherwise this has just got to be insulting to her as a actress...

Edited by Kktjones
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Kktjones said:

At this point I have to think that Ginny has requested a lighter work load, otherwise this has just got to be insulting to her as a actress...

I was wondering if she might have requested a lighter workload.  Her baby was pretty new when they started filming the season, she might just want more of a part time gig for awhile.  

I actually don't mind the sleeping curse continuing for awhile.  It is about the only thing that has had repercussions and consequences in awhile and effects a number of the players.

Giles is also filming tonight, and not with Emilie and Robert (they already wrapped for the holidays), so it's either with Lana-Bex-Ginny or with someone else. Either way, I don't care. Every new spoiler is more boring than the previous one. At this point, I bet both Giles and Sean have more screen time than Colin.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 2

There's never any good spoilers anymore. It's always people I don't want to see filming, never the people I do. Jen and Colin haven't filmed together since one quick scene for 6x12.

I also think Ginny must have requested a lighter load, because otherwise YIKES. But A&E would have known that when they promised the Year of Snowing BS.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, Souris said:

I also think Ginny must have requested a lighter load, because otherwise YIKES. But A&E would have known that when they promised the Year of Snowing BS.

What we saw in 6A is probably A&E's definition of "a lot of Snowing".

• Love 1

As much as I'm starting to hate Once Upon a Time, the hiatus is getting to me. I hope the spoilers get a little more interesting, because right now it just looks like more of the same.

And Camera One is still in here, which means the spoilers have been anything but surprising.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3

The Snowing spoiler is really sad to me. An aging ensemble show can't afford to lose those viewers who are more engaged with Snowing over Regina or Rumpel - even if they are only a small percentage of the audience. I've been able to stick through arcs featuring characters that aren't my favorites because I know that something more up my alley will come along. If my two favorite characters spent a half season of episodes sleeping, I wouldn't be encouraged to stick around. 

• Love 6

The writers really have no clue what storylines would be interesting or attractive to their audience of nearly six years. Apparently, they only take the vocal Twitter fans of one character seriously. 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

The writers really have no clue what storylines would be interesting or attractive to their audience of nearly six years. Apparently, they only take the vocal Twitter fans of one character seriously. 

Because they're the ones whose interests are in line with A&E's. So A&E take their opinions as validation while ignoring all other opinions.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Souris said:

There's never any good spoilers anymore. It's always people I don't want to see filming, never the people I do. Jen and Colin haven't filmed together since one quick scene for 6x12.

Somebody must be ignoring the fact they film in studios all the time and we have no idea whom has or has not filmed together. 

For all we know the next 2 episodes 15/16 is the epic CS adventure.

Edited by Hookian
25 minutes ago, Souris said:

Yes, I'm sure there's been tons of secret CS filming in studio. While Jen has been in LA for the vast majority of 6x13 and 6x14.

How is this any different from 5x16, 5x17, 5x18 and 5x19 though? It sucks, but it's nothing new. 

Edited by YaddaYadda

Do they completely finish one episode before the next?  Could they have filmed their usual one-scene CS closers before/after Jen was away and then edit them into episodes?  

I was thinking about how it would be almost funny at this point if they started using only stock images of Charming and Snow sleeping, or have some mannequin sleeping in the bed while the other characters talk in the kitchen.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

How is this any different from 5x16, 5x17, 5x18 and 5x19 though? It sucks, but it's nothing new. 

It's different because in previous seasons, Emma had the focus in the first half. This season Emma was sidelined in most of 6A while Regina really took over the show. So one would hope that 6B would bring more focus to Emma and that doesn't seem to be the case. It appears that at least in the beginning of 6B, Outlaw Queen and Rumpbelle/Gideon have the A/B plots while Snowing sleeps (other than David's annual pointless flashback episode - this time with potentially Dark!David) and Emma and Hook carrying a random D plot. 

1 hour ago, Camera One said:

Do they completely finish one episode before the next?  Could they have filmed their usual one-scene CS closers before/after Jen was away and then edit them into episodes? 

They overlap one day of filming on their episodes, so yes, I'm sure Jen will appear in these episodes, but it will be very limited. She was said to have been back for filming at the end of this week, so there is something for her to do (unless it's cut). 

• Love 3

Yea, there a lot of Emma and cs fans who genuinely believe that 6b will focus more on Emma and Savior fate and I am curious to see if that doesn't happen if finally they will realize how Emma importance and with her Hook role has been marginalized for Regina.

I mean the EQ is still there( 14 ) I find more believable there a lot of EQ unessential scene than hidden Emma or cs scene.  

I am still hoping that there a real cs adventure but my faith begin to shatters.

I will hate if Emma and Hook to become engage at the season final without any Buil up or any significant scene between them. 

But,  it is the show where as all her scene with Regina when or daughter is threatening to been kill by rumbelle's baby.

Will we ever find out Gold’s first name? 
KITSIS: No. Never. That’s what makes it awesome.
HOROWITZ: Maybe at Comic-Con 2050.
KITSIS: You know what makes it so awesome? That you don’t know. If I said to you, “Hey, his name is Jeff,” it loses its mystery. He has a first name: It’s Mister. [Laughs]

Who cares?? They think Rumple is the MiB from LOST.

Will we find out why Regina’s heart is still black despite being split from the Evil Queen? 
KITSIS: Yeah, we’re actually going to fully get into what we’ve posed, which is can you separate the good from the bad, the dark from the light, or is it something that’s inside us that we have to live with and deal with?
HOROWITZ: The condition of Regina’s heart becomes very important.

We all knew the arc was pointless right from the start.

Do Snow and Charming spend time taking turns in the Netherworld when they’re sleeping?
HOROWITZ: Yes.

What a brilliant question.

If the gang returned to the Enchanted Forest for good, would Regina still be queen? 
KITSIS: Yes.

Why the hell would she be queen?? She was deposed by Snow and Charming. This Show has become a full-on EQ fantasy.

Are we ever going to find out the meaning behind Emma’s wrist tattoo?
KITSIS: No.

Yeah, well. Regina is the real main character of the Show. Emma, who?

Any new couples forming this season? 
HOROWITZ: There’s always new couples forming around the world in different cities and towns, but on the show?
KITSIS: We can’t say.

Do they really have to be such condescending jerks?? Not even Natalie Abrams deserves this flippancy.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Why the hell would she be queen?? She was deposed by Snow and Charming. This Show has become a full-on EQ fantasy.

And she was never the rightful queen. She was a queen consort who became a usurper and who was then deposed. Snow is the rightful queen, and if Regina were as reformed as they like to act like she is, she herself would step back and make it clear that Snow's the rightful queen and she's just the Queen (Step)Mother.

• Love 4

Will we find out how Snow and Charming banished the Evil Queen in this universe? 

KITSIS: It’s not really that relevant.

LOL!  Of course it isn't.  After all, those two are dead so who cares about their story.  You can't tell their story and Regina's story since it's just showbiz.

Will the shears come back into play?

Oh good grief.  You can never get enough of a good thing, eh?

Does Henry still see the Evil Queen as his mom?  

HOROWITZ: Yes.

What the hell?  So Henry standing against The Evil Queen in 6A was just an anomaly?

Will Mulan ever get her happy ending? 

HOROWITZ: We sure hope so.

There it is... the patented response.

Are there other true love saplings in the world? 

KITSIS: I’d like to think there are, whether we show them or not.

Who cares... those saplings are useless, as your own freak'in writing shows.

If the gang returned to the Enchanted Forest for good, would Regina still be queen? 

No wonder they had no interest in writing a story in the flashbacks for Snowing in 3B.   This is how they see things.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1

You know the spoilers are crap when @Camera One is still hanging around here.

So we'll never learn about Emma's tattoo, but we spent an entire episode exploring her "best friend" Lily's star birthmark that looks like a tattoo. Whatever. I've come to accept that this is Regina's show now.

I don't know why I bother reading A&E interviews anymore. I don't think a television show has ever made me this depressed. Usually, I have the will power to just quit a show whenever I start disliking it, but I'm going down with this dumpster fire until the bitter end.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Curio said:

I don't think a television show has ever made me this depressed. Usually, I have the will power to just quit a show whenever I start disliking it, but I'm going down with this dumpster fire until the bitter end.

Yeah. Me too. I think @Shanna Marie's bad relationship analogy fits really well with why some of us keep hanging on to ONCE. lol 

• Love 4

Here's the bit I love:

HOROWITZ: Yeah, the wish realm, as we call it, isn’t a curse. It’s now a real place.

So it's a real place, but it wasn't murder for Regina (remember, the "good" half) to kill Snow and Charming in front of Emma.

• Love 7

Will we find out how Snow and Charming banished the Evil Queen in this universe? 
KITSIS: It’s not really that relevant.

How is that not relevant? It's kind of an important world-building detail that would better explain the history of how the wish realm works and...okay...I should have just quit after I typed "world-building."

Just now, Shanna Marie said:

So it's a real place, but it wasn't murder for Regina (remember, the "good" half) to kill Snow and Charming in front of Emma.

The setting is really real, but the people are really not real. So murder is really okay, but if Regina has a temper tantrum and burns down a village and forest, the EPA is going to be really pissed.

• Love 6

I know it's complex but don't forget Jane's explanation.  Your bookshelf is real but the characters inside the books on the shelf are not!  You clearly need a PhD in Nonsense to understand these Writers.

If it's a real place, they can all vacation there and hang out with themselves?  

It looks like our predictions are true and the arc will end with Regina realizing that she's both dark and light and she needs to recombine with The Evil Queen.  And when she does, everything The Evil Queen did is reversed (so Snowing wakes up), except for The Oracle and Charlotte and Edmond Dantes who are still dead because who cares about them.

• Love 4