Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

Writing Wrongs, on 15 Aug 2015 - 8:23 PM, said:

Regina is such a bitch.

ITA. Just when I thought I couldn't hate her any more than I already did, they give us this. It horrifies me that some see her as a good role model for young girls.

• Love 1

They had ALL SUMMER to come up with the continuation scene, and THAT is what they wrote.

You know what? Looking at it again, I think the problems with the scene are the director's fault.

I think the script is actually fine, but that opening shot should have been a long, silent one before anyone started talking. Let them all stand there looking shell-shocked for a minute. Do a slow pan across all the actor's faces. Tell Lana to take down her line readings a couple notches and let her sound a little bit sad rather than angry on the "How could she be so stupid?" line, only to throw back on her Bitchy Regina Mask to snark at Killian because she doesn't know how to handle it. A few tweaks -- none involving the script -- would make it a lot more effective.

• Love 1

It's obvious that the writers gave lines to Henry, Robin, and Charming only because they were in the scene. I don't get why Robin was trying to prevent Hook from picking up the Dagger. I mean, it's not like they're going to leave it lying in the middle of the read. I wish Charming had stepped up to pick it up as well. But I suppose he was  still in shock. 

Snow's obsession with Emma's goodness seems almost cartoonish at this point. I wanted to slap Regina for calling Dark Emma a "problem" for all of them. And the Guyliner comment was atrocious. 

Colin was the best part of the scene. Dayum, he looks good! haha And the hair floof! And the angst! 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 5

You know what? Looking at it again, I think the problems with the scene are the director's fault.

The directing was terrible, no doubt. It was all clunky and amateurish. Let me go check who the director was. Hmmm, there's no director listed on Adam's script page teaser like there was last season. I wonder if it was the same director as that ep I found particularly clunky last season? 

Honestly, I think A&E wrote this scene because they felt they "had" to, but they didn't really care about it and just wanted to get to the rest of the ep -- and it showed. I think the script and direction (and Lana's acting) are equally to blame.

• Love 2

Yeah I was not feeling that clip at all. Regina continues to be ugly on the inside as usual. i don't get why the writers think that's entertaining but it really isn't. Snowing lost their daughter AGAIN because of you. Hook doesn't need your insults especially since you hate it when people call you "Evil Queen." They need to do better.

Since Lana can get the writers to white wash her relationship with Henry can she get them to make Regina less blah?

Edited by mjgchick
  • Love 5

I'm trying really hard not to be negative, but if that scene is any indication of the rest of the episode/season, I am going to hate it. If this becomes all about Regina and how this impacts her, I may have to just walk away from the show. I saw Adams tweet that everyone "handles emotions differently", but there's no way you could interpret Regina's words and attitude as anything other than bitchy and completely inappropriate. /rant over/

• Love 4

Regina almost sounds like Emma stole her thunder into being a hero so she's going to be bitter about it. It's just so weird. Also the directing really is off. The only part I liked was Hook checking Robin. I'm ready for those to come to blows one day. It was hot. That's my shallow statement.

Someone give him a dictionary and point out what grateful means because that ain't it. Hook thanking Emma for not letting him drown is being thankful. Emma thanking Mary Margarette for bailing her out is thankful. Regina just sounds like a child who got her toy stolen. You'd think she'd sympathize with Hook since she lost her 2 hour boyfriend to his frozen not wife.

• Love 5

I fell off the wagon to watch this.  Thanks Adam... I didn't understand what grateful sounds like.

Honestly, I think A&E wrote this scene because they felt they "had" to, but they didn't really care about it and just wanted to get to the rest of the ep -- and it showed.

Yes.  Are we going to get a "6 weeks later" immediately after this thing?

Robin trying to stop Hook from picking up the dagger was a total waste of time, and weird since they had hardly spoken prior to this.  

Snow seems a little bitter towards Regina... what a meanie.

Henry runs up after missing the entire thing and somehow knows exactly what has just happened?

Henry is now the Author, so he already wrote a novel about this.  

Seriously speaking though, Henry should have been there originally, since having him run up at that moment felt really clunky.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1

Yes.  Are we going to get a "6 weeks later" immediately after this thing?

That would be my guess.

I found it a little interesting that Eddy asked the fans if they wanted to see Lana/Regina evil again. It was kind of pointed & deliberate. Personally I think she's still evil.

Robin trying to stop Hook from picking up the dagger was a total waste of time, and weird since they had hardly spoken prior to this.

It wasn't a total waste. Hook looks hot pointing his finger. At this point, I think I'm just here for Hook and Emma.

Also, watching the scene again, the delivery of Jared's line was very clunky. I don't want to be mean, but I feel like the older he gets, the less natural he becomes. Maybe he's just over thinking things.

• Love 2

I found it a little interesting that Eddy asked the fans if they wanted to see Lana/Regina evil again. It was kind of pointed & deliberate. Personally I think she's still evil.

Theirs no difference except people now kiss her butt instead of trying to end her reign of terror.

Edited by mjgchick
  • Love 4

I feel like they just wanted to showcase Regina and Hook lashing out with anger.  I didn't find it any more attractive with Hook than I did with Regina, who seemed to have double the lines compared to everyone else.

I don't think I can blame Jared since I doubt anyone running up could have made that line sound not awkward.  The purpose of his "And now she's the Dark One" was to spell out what was happening.

Edited by Camera One

Seriously speaking though, Henry should have been there originally, since having him run up at that moment felt really clunky.

Unfortunately, that was the result of them filming the Emma becomes the Dark One scene until 3 AM. I'm not sure what all night filming is allowed for minors, but given that he'd been used extensively in the finale episodes, even if it was okay to film all night with him, he wouldn't have the hours available. 

Also, watching the scene again, the delivery of Jared's line was very clunky. I don't want to be mean, but I feel like the older he gets, the less natural he becomes. Maybe he's just over thinking things.

You're not wrong that Jared has become less natural over time. I think some of his acting tics and mannerisms that worked when he was younger, don't translate well to a teenager. Things like earnestness and cuteness worked with the cheesy dialogue of the show and he wasn't a bad actor. Now, however, the acting becomes more necessary to carry those lines and he just doesn't have the talent. It's not even really a knock on him because even the most talented actors on this show have trouble with the dialogue they're given.

On the Regina front, I think it's not a bad thing when people take to Twitter and point out to the writers that there's a right and a wrong time to make Regina "sassy" and they need to understand that if you want people to like Hero!Regina you can't take it over the line and just make her an unfeeling bitch. Maybe someday they'll take the hint and tone it down a bit.

• Love 5

From the Zap2It article:

Camelot exists concurrently with our world. “It’s Enchanted Forest adjacent,” Horowitz says. It has its own past and present timelines.

So that clears that up.

I didn't dislike the preview. This show is always clunky -- one of its charms.

I'll just add my agreements to the 'Regina is an arse' pile, and leave it at that.

Killian's pain (and to a lesser extent, the Charming's) was what I was invested in in this clip, the rest was filler. Is it just me, or did anyone else feel some of the delivery of the lines was somewhat off from what the characters were doing/saying? Like they dubbed over parts in studio and didn't match it up well when they played it over the footage...

and Lana didn't help stomping around and huffing like a petulant teenager whose parents told her she couldn't have the car tonight, and insulting people who were in pain

Something was off about her acting this scene. It looked way too hammed up as if she were on a live stage play. Her stomping, snark and body language were way too over-the-top. The writing really sucked too, because I don't think Redeemed Regina would just start cracking insults immediately after this would happen. YMMV. Like others have said, I don't mind Regina lashing out and being angry over it. That's in-character. But the execution was far from organic. 

Count me in as "meh" on this scene. The only thing really notable was Hook's Captain Swan feels.

“I don’t think anyone has ever made a sacrifice like that for Regina,”

Um, really? I have no words.

Then there was this interesting concept art shown of the bell jar and magical rose from “Beauty and the Beast.” The photo says it’s taken from the Season 5 premiere.

Please stop with the Beauty and the Beast parallels. They're extremely heavy-handed and just show how bad Rumpbelle is in comparison to what's it based off of. Didn't they already parallel the rose thing with Rumple's heart in 4B, or the TLK in Skin Deep? I feel like none of the other fairy tales have gotten such obvious symbolism since S1. (Except Frozen, which was more like a continuation than an homage or retelling.)

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2

I didn't dislike the preview. This show is always clunky -- one of its charms.

Yeah, I probably wasn't clear, but I didn't dislike it either even though I feel like their approach (especially w/r/t Regina) was off. I wanted more from Snowing, but Hook's part was really strong.

This show keeps ruining my Beauty and The Beast with that flop of a pairing. Just stop.

“I don’t think anyone has ever made a sacrifice like that for Regina,”

Didn't Emma save her life from a burning building once? What is wrong with these writers? Or how about Snow White letting her go when she held her prisoner? *Insert confused Britney gif.*

I went to the panel.

Things that stood out to me:

1. Josh is very funny. He and gennifer created the BTS set tour and it was funny. He also pretended to be an audience member before joining gennifer and Lana on stage.

2. The host commented on how Regina has great snarky comments. I think it was Eddie that made the comment that hook and Regina will be snarking at each other (not his words, mine). That's when Adam (I think) said that they all disagree on how to save Emma.

3. Regina acts resentful (again my words/interpretation of A&E and Lana's comments). Their comments were that Regina does not like feeling like she owes anyone and that Regina feels responsible for Emma's sacrifice and that Regian find herself having to do things she doesn't want to.

4. Regina and snow's relationship is explored. I actually don't believe this one.

5. Josh talked about how charming wants to discover himself. He has been a husband, a father, but may have lost his identity outside of these roles. He wants to know if he can still be heroic. This came in context of the charming Arthur bropt.

Edited by kitticup
  • Love 8

Something was off about her acting this scene. It looked way too hammed up as if she were on a live stage play. Her stomping, snark and body language were way too over-the-top. 

Yes! It did seem very play-like. That's a good description. I'm not one who generally has a strong opinion on Lana's acting one way or the other, regardless of how I feel about Regina, but this scene stuck out to me as very badly acted by her.

I finally remembered when I noticed the directing being particularly bad and clunky before -- it was in the Queens of Darkness flashback where Rumple double-crossed them. That felt very student play to me, with inorganic movements and "I'll cross to my mark right here and stop for a moment before I say my line dramatically." I remember saying as much in the ep thread. I'll be curious if it's the same director, because I had the exact same reaction to this scene. If it is, the show shouldn't use him again.

• Love 1

Regina was perfect in this scene. Emma is always reckless and newer thinks about consequences so Regina's behavior was on point! Lana did a great job.

Ginnifer's acting was off. Snow's line about how she did that to save Regina, with that awkward acting was unnecessary. Hook was only good to look at, such a useless character.

I finally remembered when I noticed the directing being particularly bad and clunky before -- it was in the Queens of Darkness flashback where Rumple double-crossed them. That felt very student play to me, with inorganic movements and "I'll cross to my mark right here and stop for a moment before I say my line dramatically." I remember saying as much in the ep thread. I'll be curious if it's the same director, because I had the exact same reaction to this scene. If it is, the show shouldn't use him again.

That was Ralph Hemecker, who also directed the awkward frozen-and-standing-across-the-townline viewing of Rumple killing himself.  

Apparently (according to Oncewikia), 5-1 is directed by Ron Underwood.

• Love 1

The preview was terrible, Lana's acting was even worse than Jared's. Regina's "sass" is not funny anymore, she is just incredibly rude and a total bitch. You know what bothers me even more that her calling Emma "stupid" and Hook "guyliner"? Regina calling Emma "a problem" in front of Henry. She is her mother and (supposedly) loves him and the kid has just lost his other mother (the one that is sane), she should show a bit of restraint. Really, the only good thing in that scene is Colin/Hook.

Camelot exists concurrently with our world. “It’s Enchanted Forest adjacent,” Horowitz says. It has its own past and present timelines.

I hope this puts an end to the Hook is related to Arthur speculation.

• Love 5

Regina was perfect in this scene. Emma is always reckless and newer thinks about consequences so Regina's behavior was on point! 

Yes, how dare Emma save Regina's life and, in the process, stop the Darkness from destroying the entire town! I just... whut?

I generally enjoy Lana, but her acting abilities dropped quite a bit in my estimation after the S4 finale. She's good at being campy and evil, but completely lost the plot on the more subtle stuff.

• Love 8

I figured out where Henry was while Emma was being eaten by the Darkness. He was digging around trying to find the rapid aging potion so that he could explain looking a lot older five minutes after we last saw him in Gold's shop.

• Love 3

Adam's ridiculous tweet: "she was quite grateful. Everyone handles emotions differently"

Adam for the love of God, you're a writer. Show, don't tell. And another thing, if Regina only lashed out when she was in shock or distress that'd be one thing. While she's more vicious when feeling a negative emotion, she has still insulted people in several kinds of situation and while in a wide variety of emotional states. Frustrated, angry, happy, sad, hungry, horny? It doesn't matter, she's always ready with a shitty comment. Regina once made a fat joke at Snow's expense just seconds after sucking face with the man of her dreams. This is not her handling difficult emotions. This is her at her default state: Petulant Asshole Mode. Is it any wonder we couldn't tell she was grateful?

Just because someone's feelings are understandable doesn't mean their behaviour is acceptable. Someone punches a hole in the wall when angry or calls people names when frustrated? You don't just shrug and say 'that's how they are!' After a certain point there needs to be some kind of consequence for the harm caused because the dynamic is abusive and unhealthy, and at the very least that needs to be acknowledged.

Regina's attitude is in-character but what annoys me is that the worst she receives in return is someone saying 'Regina!' like she's a naughty cat that's been caught shedding on the good sheets. If the other characters were empowered to stand up for their right to be treated with basic civility and if we weren't being told by characters and writers alike that 'Regina's changed and she's a hero and blah blah!' then I might still enjoy her as a character. They want Regina to be an ass? Fine. That's great. But let other characters react realistically without then being criticised for standing up for themselves.

Didn't Emma save her life from a burning building once? What is wrong with these writers? Or how about Snow White letting her go when she held her prisoner? *Insert confused Britney gif.*

Emma saved her from a burning building, kept an angry mob from tearing her apart, saved her from the wraith (immediately after which Regina tried to murder Charming), made it so Regina wouldn't have to sacrifice her life to stop the failsafe, and she gave Regina the benefit of the doubt when she was accused of murdering Archie (only believing she was guilty due to Cora's trickery, which is understandable all things considered). Then we have Emma proactively getting involved with Operation Dumbass for Regina's sake. And that's just Emma. Henry, Snow, even Sidney (as messed up as he is) have gone out of their way for Regina too and they're among the people she's hurt the most, which makes their sacrifices and efforts all the more significant. Yet here we are, stuck on a roundabout of 'Regina gets screwed over the most', 'Life is so mean to Regina' and 'No one's ever done anything nice for Regina'.

• Love 8
So that clears that up.

Re: Camelot existing in a adjacent whatever...

I don't get it, if you or someone could explain it to me, that'd be great.

ETA - I think they should've filmed that scene at the end of last season instead of at the beginning of this one.  I don't know, I think it would've made more sense.  But that scene was all about Hook and no one else, really.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 1

Doesn't that just mean that Camelot exists like how Arendelle did? we saw bits of it's past and we saw stuff happening there adjacent with what was happening in Storybrooke. Like Kristanna being trapped in a trunk while Emma/Elsa make their way to the beach. Or how Team Princess was running into issues while David was dealing with Storybrooke stuff at the same time in 2a. Camelot isn't just regulated to past events.

So the EF, Arendelle, Camelot, etc. run adjacent to each other.

Or at least that's what I think it means. I wish A&E would word it differently.

Edited by HoodlumSheep
  • Love 2

Man that was some horrible writing and acting. Lana has never been able to do subtle. She's always been a mediocre actress who's only able to do 2 things-total bitch and crying prettily. She belongs on a soap like Passions.

Her bad acting is only outshined by JG. How is it they managed to find good child actors for every part except the biggest kid part?

Poor Sean. His character is so bad and stuck propping the black hole that I always ff his scenes. But he can be a good actor I think. Or maybe surrounded by bad acting, elevated his. I saw more emotions in his face than the aforementioned.

The other 3 did what they could but the writing isn't there. This scene would've been better served if it was just set to music and no original dialog needed from the master storytellers. Or if we only got that one line "DO return" at the end of the music.

If this is indicative of the episode-no wonder ratings always drop after the premiere. People tune in to see the new shiny Disney toys only to be served a pile of steaming crap.

• Love 1

I do think Emma has a tendency to be reckless (but then so do all the other characters). In this case, however, there was nothing else to be done. Someone had to be a tether to the Darkness, or let everyone die. Regina was about 60 seconds from being consumed by the Darkness. There was no time to sit and think of "another way". I do think Regina's initial response was borne out of a little bit of guilt, but then she seemed to recover quickly enough to call Emma a "problem", and Hook, snarky nicknames. Bitchy snark is Regina's default mode. 

That was Ralph Hemecker, who also directed the awkward frozen-and-standing-across-the-townline viewing of Rumple killing himself.  

ONCE is not known for good scene blocking. Like how clunky it was when Hook and Elsa stomped away from Ingrid? Or when Snow and Charming were whispering seekrits when they were well within earshot of Emma, Hook, and Henry? Maybe the directors they hire are not all that great. Most of the budget probably goes to special effects and costumes. 

But that scene was all about Hook and no one else, really.

That gives me some hope that Hook will play a major role to bring Emma back from the Darkness. 

You know, I'm getting tired of couples clinging to each other in climactic moments. Sure--you want to be comforted. That's natural. But when your daughter is being sucked into a Dark Vortex, you're not going to stand around hugging each other. You'll be trying to take it on yourself (like when Snow jumped into the Hat after Emma), or at least try to stop her (like Hook did). But when it comes to Emma, Snow seems strangely accepting of all the sacrifices she makes. This is especially irritating because we got the spoiler of Snow running to help Regina from some monster in a later episode. Snow even shielded Mal from Lily last season. Come to think of it, Regina and Mal were two people whom Snow "wronged". So, maybe it's all some giant guilt-complex that drives Snow to sacrifice herself for people like Regina and Mal, but when it comes to Emma, she doesn't get that urge. After all, Snow made Emma the "savior". 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 1
Doesn't that just mean that Camelot exists like how Arendelle did?

They could've just said that.  The reason Arendelle didn't end up in Storybrooke was because it was frozen by Ingrid (apparently freezing curse magic is more powerful than the curse that ends all curses).  I wonder why Camelot didn't end up in Storybrooke. 

Although it now appears that it's not just Arthur and two of his knights that end up in Storybrooke, but also some of the peasantry that Snow and Guinevere are feeding in the forest.

I think I'm just gonna sit back and give up on trying to understand.

• Love 1

I went to the panel.

Things that stood out to me:

1. Josh is very funny. He and gennifer created the BTS set tour and it was funny. He also pretended to be an audience member before joining gennifer and Lana on stage.

2. The host commented on how Regina has great snarky comments. I think it was Eddie that made the comment that hook and Regina will be snarking at each other (not his words, mine). That's when Adam (I think) said that they all disagree on how to save Emma.

3. Regina acts resentful (again my words/interpretation of A&E and Lana's comments). Their comments were that Regina does not like feeling like she owes anyone and that Regina feels responsible for Emma's sacrifice and that Regian find herself having to do things she doesn't want to.

4. Regina and snow's relationship is explored. I actually don't believe this one.

5. Josh talked about how charming wants to discover himself. He has been a husband, a father, but may have lost his identity outside of these roles. He wants to know if he can still be heroic. This came in context of the charming Arthur bropt.

Thanks, kittycup. I didn't have the patience to watch the the periscope video because it wouldn't let me fast forward. 

Some comments: I'm looking forward to Hook/Regina snark. I sure hope he won't sit around taking her bitchiness like everyone else! 

I don't want more exploration of Snow and Regina's relationship, thank you very much A&E. I had enough with Bleeding Through, and adultery-enablement. 

I assumed Arendelle didn't end up in Storybrook for the same reasons Mulan, Phillip and Aurura didn't end up in Storybrook but then I remembered that was the first curse because Aurura is now in Storybrook. That screwed up my theory. So it must be another reason why Camelot stayed. Maybe Ingrid froze Camelot as well?

ETA: Instead of exploring Regina and Snow why don't they explore Emma and Snows awkward relationship? Are we the audience who gets how bad the writing for those two are?

Edited by mjgchick

Some comments: I'm looking forward to Hook/Regina snark. I sure hope he won't sit around taking her bitchiness like everyone else!

You know how this would end? With Hook and, by extension, Colin being called names and criticized for being mean to Regina, both in show and in twitter. Edited by RadioGirl27
Instead of exploring Regina and Snow why don't they explore Emma and Snows awkward relationship?

If Regina is a good mommy to Snow, then Snow can be a good mommy to her daughter.  I'm being completely sarcastic, but come to think of it, Regina is the only person in that group who isn't new to parenting (and with the million retcons of Regina/Henry's relationship and Regina being the bestest).  Roland doesn't count, he's raised by the Merry Men.

Lana seemed to be putting a lot of emphasis on the mother/daughter relationship between Regina and Snow.

I'm looking forward to Hook/Regina snark.

That's actually something I've been looking forward to for a while.  I can't believe the writers didn't let them breathe the same air since the start of 3A.  But given the Author plot point and how on opposite ends of the spectrum Hook and Regina were.  Can't have someone pointing just how stupid the whole idea was.

What Josh said about Charming: mid-life crisis?

Can't wait for Hook to snark at Regina. And if hate is thrown at colin and his character Hook, that just proves there's a lot of hypocrites in this fandom.

Anyways. I don't care. Hopefully this means we get more Charming.

I assumed Arendelle didn't end up in Storybrook for the same reasons Mulan, Phillip and Aurura didn't end up in Storybrook but then I remembered that was the first curse because Aurura is now in Storybrook. That screwed up my theory. So it must be another reason why Camelot stayed. Maybe Ingrid froze Camelot as well?

Maybe Camelot were merely outside the purview of the Curse. After all, Hook outran the Curse cloud with the JR. Arendelle was frozen for in-story reasons because they needed to keep Anna and Kristoff from aging. There is no reason to suppose that Regina's Curse reached either Arendelle or Camelot.

Didn't they say Camelot was in another world?  That's the only way it makes sense why it wasn't affected in the Curse.  Arendelle was a boat-ride away from the Enchanted Forest, so those two places are in the same world.  But then again, Eric and Ariel's island are also in the same world as the Enchanted Forest, and yet they were outside the radius of the Curse, so whatever.  As usual, new season, new made-up exceptions.

You know, I'm getting tired of couples clinging to each other in climactic moments. Sure--you want to be comforted. That's natural. But when your daughter is being sucked into a Dark Vortex, you're not going to stand around hugging each other.

They could have had Snow run up and grab the Dagger herself.  But clearly, Hook is a bigger priority to the writers.  Priority after Regina, but still #2.  The whole scene was the usual... make Regina fans happy and then make CS fans happy, and the response was expected... either the Regina parts were horrible but Hook was awesome, or vice versa.  It's pretty much a formula by now.

All in all, the scene to me was no better or worse than what we got in 4B, so it was in line with what we have seen and what we should expect.  It was nice to get a fix in August, though.

Edited by Camera One

You know how this would end? With Hook and, by extension, Colin being called names and criticized for being mean to Regina, both in show and in twitter.

They already call Hook a rapist next we'll get how he hates women more how he hates strong women since they claim that Emma's gone soft once she started dating him.

Charming having an identity crisis could be cool. It could even parallel what's going on with Emma. I wonder if he and Snow will be divided on how to help Emma? It could actually be cool if Snow and Killian are on the same side. I don't think those two has ever had a conversation where he's not trying to piss her off other than her apologizing for getting him killed in AU world.

I finally saw the sneak peak and....it was what I expected. Hook is awesome and heartbreaking, Robin and the Charmings are just kind of there, and Regina is (unintentionally) the freaking worst. Really Regina? Is NOW the best time for Guyliner cracks? Right at this very second? I swear, Hook better be allowed to spit some hard cold sass back at her when things have calmed down a little bit. 

I just do not get what the read on Regina is here. Her supposed friend just sacrificed herself to darkness for her, and she just seems pissy. Is it supposed to be a "I use anger to cover up my worry" thing? Because, I just got "whiny whiny Regina", as per usual.

All that being said, I was happy to get a little slice of Once. This show has got its claws so deep into me, its embarrassing. 

• Love 1

I feel like that scene, again, erased a lot of development in Regina's arc. It felt more like 3A Regina than the one who was supposed to be 130% redeemed after S4. The snarking is her default yes, but it's not consistent with her other development. Why is it that the writers love bringing Regina back to the bottom every arc?

I just can't picture someone who went through "so much" to change acting the way she did. If anything, they should have put her in shock with fewer lines. The actress, the writers and director were all at fault in this scene. They just can't do a character like the Evil Queen post-rehab.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 4

Didn't they say Camelot was in another world? 

Regina says that Emma is probably in another world than Storybrooke/Lw/oM because the Dagger could not summon her. Another world includes the EF, Wonderland, etc.. Did A&E mention in any interviews that Camelot was in a different world than the EF? 

No, I don't think they did.  I was just speculating.

We should have done a guessing game for what the first line after the cliffhanger/continuation of the scene would be.  I doubt any of us would have guessed "How could she be so stupid?!"  Way to break the mood...

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1