Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

It's going to be a flashback. His past with Ursula is probably that backstory we were promised about Hook.

Probably, so at least there's that. But it's definitely about the main characters, not the guest stars. Even if the ep is titled after Ursula's villain song. Uh huh. Yeah. Sure thing.

Bite me, Adam. Just bite me. I'm so tired of the SQ fan placating/cultivating. Their BAs stir up several dramas this week. Again. And they get rewarded it for it. Again.

Okay now here is a real spoiler. Colin is filming with Merrin today, and unless JMo flew in late last night or early this morning, she is still in LA. So good news for those hoping that Hook will be part of the Ursula plot.

That tweet from Merrin. I hope to all that is holy that Colin was doing Walken as Hook, and that it was caught on film, because that is something I need to see before I die.

Edited by ABitOFluff
  • Love 5

I still think he sold the Jolly Roger to her. There's no way he knew Blackbeard was alive, saved by Ariel and then traded his ship to him for the magic bean. Actually Hook might just find out what happened to his ship sooner rather than later.

I think Ursula working as a shark wrangler in New York pretty much ensures that he could not have traded the Jolly Roger to her for a bean. I loved the theory and Fairytale citizens do land on their feet, but how does she go from newly arrived to qualified aquarium worker in 8 weeks? And why? She's outside the curse boundary (Hook outran the curse and then got the bean), 4A and 3B have a duration of about a week each, and six weeks of Rumple living rough. It didn't seem like her choice to be there, so why is she unwillingly here and fully employed?

Not that A&E let logic or timelines get in the way of a "great" idea.

• Love 3
I think Ursula working as a shark wrangler in New York pretty much ensures that he could not have traded the Jolly Roger to her for a bean.

Maybe he traded it to her daddy.  Because just say no to Blackbeard.

New York must have some significance, no?  Or maybe it was just chosen randomly, because this show.... I mean Neal lived there, Hook was left there, Emma was there during the missing year, Hook used the magic bean to presumably (because we don't know if the bean landed him right on Emma's doorstep or somewhere else) get there.  Rumple wanted to take Belle and Henry to New York.  Why?  Is it because Neal lived there?  Ursula is in New York.  Why New York?  Seems Cruella might be there too.  I understand why she would be there better, New York, fashion...Would Ursula choose New York because it's somewhere you can just easily get lost in a sea of people where no one looks at you twice?  Is she hiding from someone (say her father)?

I live in New York and it's not the nexus of the universe.  

Edited by YaddaYadda
New York must have some significance, no?

It's Hellmouth-Fairytale Division?

From the pomros, it looks like Cruella hasn't changed a bit. She looks pretty much the same in New York as she does in the Flashbacks. What has she got to complain abut? She should be happy in New York with its increased shopping options.

• Love 1

I really, really hope that the clip in which Emma says something like, "Don't worry, Regina, we'll find him," is about Henry going missing and not about tracking down Robin, even though I think Robin is in the next shot, or one soon after. It's bad enough that Emma's on board with Operation Avoiding Personal Responsibility, but I can't deal with her believing that Robin is Regina's True Love who must be brought back for Regina to be happy because Emma's still feeling guilty about not letting Marian be executed.

The shot of Robin is an old one.  It's when he is crossing the town line.  The don't worry Woegina we'll find him might have something to do with that pesky Author.

Isn't this the exact same promo they showed after 411 or am I missing something new in it?

From the pomros, it looks like Cruella hasn't changed a bit.

Why would she change?  I saw a guy with half his ass out of his pants and no one batted an eyelash at that.  I've been living there for less than two years, so yeah, it's strange and kinda gross, but everyone else was just walking like this guy wasn't even around.  So I did the same thing (but I walked faster!).

I think Emma is probably talking about the Author, but if it's Robin, I'm envisioning Maleficent putting him under a sleeping curse so that Regina can awaken him with the grandest, most romantic TLK in the history of TLKs. (Sorry, Snowing and Philora.)

Meanwhile, CS still won't have had sex. Or we're left to guess whether or not they did offscreen.

Isn't this the exact same promo they showed after 411 or am I missing something new in it?

No, you're right - my bad. I didn't remember some parts of the original one and this one was posted as "new" today.

Anyway, yeah, so far 4B filming has been Robin-free, so while I'm sure they will all go looking for him eventually, it isn't happening soon.

Meanwhile, CS still won't have had sex. Or we're left to guess whether or not they did offscreen.

If those two haven't had sex after six weeks, something is going wrong.

Edited by retrograde

Actually, that promo does have new footage compared to the one shown with 411. It adds about 10 extra seconds, mostly in the beginning.

Here is the one shown with 411:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLG0SEMmMc0

I have a question.  When do you guys think Regina and Robin started sleeping together because I'm pretty sure that started much, much, much earlier than the crypt sex.

It just shows how superficial and pleasure-centered Outlaw Queen is. All they care about is sex. It's basically Graham all over again, only this time it's a mutual affair.

Edited by KingOfHearts
If those two haven't had sex after six weeks, something is going wrong.

I know BTS don't necessarily play out the same as what we get on screen, but those pics show a clear shift in the relationship.  They're lot more lovey dovey.  She's holding his hand in the promo when they're apparently ready to release everyone from the hat.  The only person who has seen them kiss thus far is Elsa and she's gone!  Hey, maybe they show them waking up together.

But yeah, they're probably totally banging (I know exactly what I sound like btw).  

I have a question.  When do you guys think Regina and Robin started sleeping together because I'm pretty sure that started much, much, much earlier than the crypt sex.  I can think of two instances where I was certain they're were having sex.  That meeting in the room at Granny's (Regina was wearing the red dress and she and Robin were making out right outside the door in morning no less) and 321, when they were sipping wine by the fire at Regina's place.

• Love 1

But yeah, they're probably totally banging (I know exactly what I sound like btw).  

If so, remind me to stay away from tumblr after 4.12. A large portion of the CS fandom is going to melt down if they learn they didn't get to see this on camera, and those are some "feels" I do not want to witness.

• Love 4

If so, remind me to stay away from tumblr after 4.12. A large portion of the CS fandom is going to melt down if they learn they didn't get to see this on camera, and those are some "feels" I do not want to witness.

A deserved meltdown, IMO. I fully expect it not to be on camera. SQ drinking shots was more important, you know.

Honestly, am I the only one who thinks there might be a problem with them showing anything because well he has a hook for a hand?  The dialogue between Rumple and Killian when he went for his hand was very specific.  

Why do you want your hand back?

I have a date with Emma and if she wants me to hold her at the end of the evening, I'd like to be able to do it with BOTH hands.  

He didn't say I wanna be a whole man for her.  He didn't say I've had my hook for 200 years and I think it's time for me to have two hands like everyone else.  He didn't say well she asked me to hold her brother, but the hook, you know injuring baby...

She doesn't pillage and plunder on the first date//she's never been out with him before, so...she might decide that she wants to pillage and plunder on her first date with him.  Well he needs his hand back.

Well he doesn't have both hands, fandom that's expecting to see something, well I'm sorry but I think you're shit out of luck on this one.  It might happen down the line, but this girl is not expecting it.

ETA

A deserved meltdown, IMO. I fully expect it not to be on camera. SQ drinking shots was more important, you know.

I hate defending the writers, especially when it comes to SQ, especially after my own meltdown over 411 on this very board.  When it comes to CS, there seems to be method to the madness.  They seem to have some kind of a road map they're following.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 1

Honestly, am I the only one who thinks there might be a problem with them showing anything because well he has a hook for a hand? 

I don't think anybody honestly expects them to show MUCH, given it airs Sunday at 8 p.m. Just some kissing and dialogue and a move toward a bed would be sufficient for intent, and wouldn't require any special hook dispensation.

They've shown all the CS firsts before this. And hot on the heels of the lack of payoff with the Hook's heart storyline, it would be another big disappointment in quick succession.

• Love 1

I get why shippers want to see it, but otherwise, I don't think it would add anything necessary to the storyline to show it on screen. I'm sure others will disagree.

If they really wanted to show Hook's arm sans the hook they could do it with CGI, but I don't think they'll go there. 

• Love 1

Honestly, all I'm praying for right now is that Regina doesn't wake up throwing up or feeling queesy because she smells bacon in the morning as she drops Henry off at the bus stop.  That is all.  Everything else is just gravy.  

Pregnancy test positive...

Emma: Regina!

Emma: We'll find him Regina.

Important things!

Edited by YaddaYadda
When do you guys think Regina and Robin started sleeping together because I'm pretty sure that started much, much, much earlier than the crypt sex.

He talked about how long it had been since he'd "slept" that well after the crypt sex, which makes me think that was their actual first time together. Which is actually more gross, since it means they started sleeping together after his wife returned and while she was under a spell rather than them having had an existing relationship before they discovered his wife was still alive.

I could actually see Hook and Emma not having made it that far, even at six weeks. He's kind of old-fashioned and from the sounds of it has had one serious relationship in his entire life, two hundred years ago. She's also had one serious relationship. Otherwise, they both seem to have played the field and avoided emotional involvement. This is different, and they're both pretty guarded emotionally. I could see them taking it rather slow.

Besides, saying it's been six weeks doesn't mean anything's progressed. Even though the interesting stuff takes place offscreen, the characters don't actually have lives that extend offscreen. They'll have been locked in stasis, not doing anything, all this time.

Otherwise, they both seem to have played the field and avoided emotional involvement. This is different, and they're both pretty guarded emotionally. I could see them taking it rather slow.

Emotionally, yes - they're both pretty guarded. Physically? No. If Season 4A has shown us anything, it's that those two like making out. A lot. I could definitely see them getting their freak on without revealing too much emotionally. The pap photos look like they were taken of a morning scene, and the fact that Emma and Hook are showing casual PDA while grabbing coffee-to-go makes me think they've already done the act, unfortunately. (I say unfortunately because, as mentioned above, it's weird that we get to see the Outlaw Queen's first but not the couple with the better story development thus far.)

• Love 3
The pap photos look like they were taken of a morning scene

It seemed like an actual normal morning with people doing normal things.  Regina was dropping Henry off at the bus, so everyone is basically going about their business.  I kind of feel sorry for them.  They're finally catching a break.  This is something I wish we could have had as viewers, a whole episode of normal, where they're doing their own thing, having dinner together and not running around screaming "danger, danger" though that's clearly what Leroy does for a living.

This pap says Sean is back in Vancouver.

I guess the next thing they will be filming is going to be his back story.  The thought of it makes me...Gosh, it's still too early to be depressed over this news. Blech!

Thanks for the tweet. I'll have to check the picture later. It is incredibly foggy inVancouver these last few nights and that area around the "Honeymoon House" is a prime fog bank area.

As for the linking, there is a little link button here.

1. Write the title for your link

2. Highlight the title for your link

3. Select the link button (it looks like a few links of a chain - 1 to the right of the lnumbered lines and two to the left of the picture (mountain) or three from the quotes).

4. Insert  the URL for your link in the pop-up box that comes up.

• Love 2

FYI, I'm a total moron when it comes to linking stuff in a very pretty way, so if you have tips (more like a tutorial), just send it my way.  I'm not even ancient if that helps (no offense to anyone who might be ancient).

kili has given you the correct info but you can also check out this post in the Questions forum for directions.

• Love 2

Depends how you read the blind item, I suppose. It takes Regina off the list, thank the heavens, but unless he counts Belle as a "leading lady" or think a Golden Bun would change "the DNA of the show," presumably she could still be on.

Besides, saying it's been six weeks doesn't mean anything's progressed. Even though the interesting stuff takes place offscreen, the characters don't actually have lives that extend offscreen. They'll have been locked in stasis, not doing anything, all this time.

I'm fully expecting a Veronica Mars scenario.  You know where Logan and Veronica reunite in the last minutes of the season finale, have a relationship off screen over the summer, and then break up off screen before the premiere.  At least Hook and Emma still appear to be together.

ETA: I'm not beating the drum for a Rumbelle pregnancy, it's just they were so ostentatious about showing Belle holding Snowflake, it's seemed like an "are you Mrs Gold" sized anvil. Combined with a wedding that discreetly hinted at an act that would make a baby and the obvious pathos of a pregnancy in the wake of a ruined marriage. ...it's just hard to imagine them not grabbing the low - hanging fruit.

Who can forget about that absolutely creepy line from Pan about how fertile Belle is.  I'd like to say that we're saved because 6 weeks passed, but this show will also move at snail pace after the hiatus, so it could be an end of season reveal.

And then I'll be beyond glad for the summer.

• Love 1

Not really. The original blind item was that "an established program....is planning to impregnate its leading lady (the character, not the actress!) early in the new year — and it’s safe to say no one will see the baby twist coming." And the pregnancy is to an unmarried woman.

So, as I read it, it's not excluding every female character on every ABC show, just the ones that fit that description - unmarried, leading lady, shocking twist.

Edited by Amerilla

Night shooting on #onceuponatime in canada, we don't have to supply the fog http://instagram.com/p/xzpMDgOx_z/

No, I don't think that is the "Honeymoon House". Cecil Greene Park House has a Tudor-style exterior. I think it might be the Stanley Park Pavilion. Maybe that is the house The Queens of Darkness are living in. We know it isn't Emma's new place. Edited by kili

So is that the honeymoon house (should we call it the Sorcerer's house now since Rumple confirmed it?)

I'm not sure that's the Sorcerer's house. The house in the picture looks a little more rustic looking, but I could be wrong.

Edit: Or what kili just said.

ETA: I'm not beating the drum for a Rumbelle pregnancy, it's just they were so ostentatious about showing Belle holding Snowflake, it's seemed like an "are you Mrs Gold" sized anvil. Combined with a wedding that discreetly hinted at an act that would make a baby and the obvious pathos of a pregnancy in the wake of a ruined marriage. ...it's just hard to imagine them not grabbing the low - hanging fruit.

Yes, but it's also This Show™ so any time there's low-hanging fruit begging to be plucked, we get magical gauntlets instead.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 2

So, as I read it, it's not excluding every female character on every ABC show, just the ones that fit that description - unmarried, leading lady, shocking twist.

But Ausiello just said this:

Ausiello: It’s not Scandal. Or any ABC series for that matter. It’s also not Jess on New Girl.

Unless there's a different BI that I don't know of.

Not really. The original blind item was that "an established program....is planning to impregnate its leading lady (the character, not the actress!) early in the new year — and it’s safe to say no one will see the baby twist coming." And the pregnancy is to an unmarried woman.

Someone posted the answer to this the day it originally came out based on filming sides.  Its not OUAT.

I could be wrong, but I think Amerilla's point was that just because the BI wasn't about OuaT, doesn't mean a character on the show isn't pregnant. Which is true, but hopefully there is way too much else going on in 4B for them to even consider that (yeah, yeah, I know that has never stopped them before). I see no point in a Rumbelle baby. Rumple already had a kid and a second chance with that kid. What new could possibly happen with a third chance? Also if he only gave up his evil ways for Belle once he found out she was up the duff... yeah, that hardly speaks volumes for his love for her.

Apparently Sean was shooting at this cabin today.

Imagine if they ended 4B with a pregnancy test showing the positive sign sitting on the bathroom counter and a hand picking it up.  See ya next year suckers because now you will be left guessing and talking about it.

Unless it's a baby that serves a specific purpose, like I don't know, a prophecy that we don't know about, a super duper powerful baby will be born or something like that where the show will need to skip like 3 years ahead or some nonsense then it is not needed.

I still don't see the purpose of Do Over especially since they refuse to explore the family dynamic between Emma and her mother specifically which I'm assuming was the original intent of having this baby in the first place.  Emma and her mother parallel each other when it comes to these things, like giving up babies and regretting those decisions (we've already gone around that question though either in the Emma thread or in the relationship thread, so I'll stop).

The only way I would be OK with a Rumbelle baby is if that baby is the boy that would be Rumple's undoing.

A CS baby? Only in the series finale. An OQ baby? Never, never, never.

Back to spoilers, has Socha being spotted shooting?

Apparently Sean was shooting at this cabin today.

I see he's already wasted all the money that Regina gave him and broke into a hovel in the woods to home his family. Did he drink the money away or did he lose it investing in a "bold and audacious" ponzi scheme?

• Love 3