Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

Also, doesn't he have a crystal ball thing he uses to look at what people are doing? He could have been spying on key magical beings to see what they were up to. He's got that all-knowing thing going on, except when he doesn't.

• Love 1

I had a thought: If they're shooting a brawl, then maybe multiple people are going to get glass shards. Maybe the whole town! Perhaps DQ is trying to show Emma and Elsa how people will turn on them and each other.

• Love 3

I had a thought: If they're shooting a brawl, then maybe multiple people are going to get glass shards. Maybe the whole town! Perhaps DQ is trying to show Emma and Elsa how people will turn on them and each other.

Then we learn a powerful lesson that friendship is magic!

• Love 5

Anna should be at least five or six years younger than Emma. That would put Elsa at a few years younger. What if DQ and her sisters had a falling out after Elsa was born because she had inherited DQ's powers.

Unless the Snow Queen fooled around with Elsa's father behind Elsa's mother's back (and is therefore really Elsa's biological mother) , Elsa wouldn't have inherited anything from her aunt.  Genetics doesn't work that way.

Technically Emma is younger than everybody by about 30+ years except for Henry, Cinderella's baby and baby Snowflake. Even Roland is older than her.

He needed a complicated way to get to The World Without Magic because he needed to bring his magic with him.

Couldn't he have just put Snow and Charming's hair bottle in his pocket or something? And he could shower in it every morning or spritz some behind the ears, the wrist etc.

As for this brawl, if they're fighting against Rumple and not each other, Emma, Elsa or DQ could just move the Welcome to Storybrooke sign by about 10 steps and it'd be game over no? Or they can cross over that stupid town line and go neener neener at everybody else.

Couldn't he have just put Snow and Charming's hair bottle in his pocket or something? And he could shower in it every morning or spritz some behind the ears, the wrist etc.

He needed the Wishing Well connected to Lake Nostos to make the magic happen. There are pieces of the Enchanted Forrest in Storybrooke due to the curse (like the Fairy Dust in the mines). Of course, none of this explains how there was magic in Storybrooke for Regina and Rumple to use after the second curse. Maybe Charming and Snow just had to toss some hair in the Wishing Well and that was done off screen.

Or they can cross over that stupid town line and go neener neener at everybody else.

That would be very funny. Do we think the hat thing will be resolved in 4A and it is the Snow Queen who must be defeated or will both be resolved at once or are they going to drag the hat into 4B as well?

A brawl isn't exactly how I would describe a magic duel. Those tend to be lots of jazz hands and random people being yanked back. A brawl seems like something that would happen with the non-magical people. Could it be Grumpy and his gang of Ptich Fork Waving Villagers vs. a group trying to defend somebody magical? Hook, Charming and Snow would probably be on the magical person's side, but they could just defeat them with swords and arrows - maybe they don't want to kill them.

IDK. I'm picturing a pie throwing melee from some screwball comedy or a Mel Brooks movie. Brawls between Fairytale characters? I hope that Bo Peep is there.

Edited by kili
  • Love 4
On set have been Rumple (with snow machine going), Regina, Granny & the dwarves.

You know if a brawl is going on, Grumpy and Granny have to be there.

Looks like Regina is there to save the day again.

Snow machine? Maybe it will be a brawl consisting of tossed snowballs and face washes.

• Love 2

Looks like Regina is there to save the day again.

Hopefully not since this has absolutely nothing to do with her in the first place.  This is about Emma, Elsa and DQ, period.  Everyone else should be window dressing.  Much like we had 3B filled with Evil vs Wicked.

And I'm assuming Regina wants to find DQ during 405 because she wants to end Marian's curse (so that she can have her b/f back probably).

Edited by YaddaYadda
Hopefully not since this has absolutely nothing to do with her in the first place.  This is about Emma, Elsa and DQ, period.  Everyone else should be window dressing.  Much like we had 3B filled with Evil vs Wicked.

Didn't happen in Neverland where the build up was that it was going to be between Rumple, Emma and Hook vs Pan. Regina suddenly popped up to save the day and get the heart back while Emma was tied uselessly to a tree, Rumple was in a box and Hook was babysitting. Even Neal who came all the way to Neverland to save his son was stuck watching a comma victim off-screen. The big reveal when Pan told everybody he was Rumple's dad? He didn't tell it to Neal or Henry or Hook - people who might care - he told it to Regina (and Emma and Snow). Only person who got heralded as a hero at the welcome home party? Regina.

I'm not prepared to assume that anything has changed. If Regina is there, I doubt it is so she can stand in the background while snow falls on her head.

• Love 4

Brawl with Granny & the dwarves involved.

This sounds like unintentional comedy.

If Regina is there, I doubt it is so she can stand in the background while snow falls on her head.

I know hope with this show is mostly a waste of time, but seriously, I hope her powers get sucked out of her somehow.

• Love 2

Some of the pics look like the dwarves fighting each other, which would support this theory.

• Love 1

Description of scene:

It looks like people are thinking Charming got hurt. But the scene starts with Charming Snow and Regina at the end of the street walking towards Emma Elsa and Anna with the dwarves granny and other extras behind them. Emma runs up to charming and hugs him then Snow. And Henry yells “mom” coming around the corner and hugs Regina. Then Emma. The charmings look at baby charming in the stroller. Then Emma hugs Elsa. Snow and Charming share a kiss. Kind of looks like a happy reunion between all of them.

It's like everybody is there except Killian and Kristoff. Rumple was there earlier, but I don't know if he's in this scene.

Edited by Souris

Colin is apparently on set, as well as Michael Socha. Don't know if they were actually filming or just there for interviews. "Great end to the night chatting w @colinodonoghue1 in his trailer before a chat w @Michaelsocha. Colin jokingly bullied him like Hook #OUAT"

Also from same Twitter (entertainment reporter): "The #OUAT fan girl side of me is geeking out over everything I learned today. Beyond stoked to see this season play out."

Edited by Souris

I'm sad Hook is not there for the big family reunion. This doesn't look well for the guy. Not that I think they are going to kill him (even if sometimes I wish they did so I can stop watching without feeling bad and Colin can find a job in a better writen thing), but because it means he is still working for Rumple or that he is at odds with the Charmings.

I have read another set report that says that Emma and Elsa try to do magic but it doesn't work. I can put the link because I'm on my phone, but it's on tumblr.

Edited by RadioGirl27
I'm sad Hook is not there for the big family reunion. This doesn't look well for the guy. Not that I think they are going to kill him (even if sometimes I wish they did so I can stop watching without feeling bad and Colin can find a job in a better writen thing), but because it means he is still working for Rumple or that he is at odds with the Charmings.

I'm sad because it seems like A&E saw how the kiss curse worked out and decided it worked out so well, they were going to make it last 4 times as long this season. Whereas I saw how the kiss curse worked out and hoped to never see that stupidity repeated again. At this rate, Hook's left foot is going to be cursed for all of next season. It probably causes him to kick Pongo's puppies.

• Love 3

Via SpoilerTV:

It seems that 4.08A/B will be a 2*1hr episodes

We have some new Episode Titles for you today.

Episode 4.08A/B now is called "Smash the Mirror Part 1" / "Smash the Mirror Part 2"
Episode 4.09 is called "Fall"
Episode 4.10 is called "Shattered Sight"
Episode 4.11 is called "Heroes and Villains"

Interesting if true.

It probably causes him to kick Pongo's puppies.

It might take him a whole season since Pongo has 101 of them.

It's interesting that 4x08 is a two parter.  I wonder what the reason behind that is.

ETA - Does that mean we actually have 2 hours of show on that Sunday?

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 2
It might take him a whole season since Pongo has 101 of them.

True. I wonder how Cruella De Ville will trap him into getting his foot cursed and who his fellow henchman will be.  His treachery will be revealed in the penultimate episode when Emma uses the dreamcatcher to wipe off the coal dust from her new puppy Patch and sees all the puppy kicking Hook has been doing for the last 5 days (because that's how long a season lasts) - "No wonder he was always too tired for tacos".

• Love 2

It's interesting that 4x08 is a two parter.  I wonder what the reason behind that is.

My guess (based on nothing) is that early ratings were very good, the showrunners had way too much they wanted to cram into one episode/the rest of the half-season, and it is an alternative to increasing their season order (or it is kind of like increasing their season order for 4A so they can get more Frozen in).

Description of filming yesterday (though not all of it; doesn't sound like many/any people stayed until the end due to the weather):

So the day started with Robert shooting a scene where he just walks out of his shop, and it’s snowing.

Next scene, was Lana. Walking, (no snow) stopping at Any Given Sundae, looking up, and going inside. 

After that, there was some kind of brawl going on, with almost all the dwarves and Granny. They were fighting, and suddenly they noticed that it was snowing and stopped fighting and looked up.

Then, there was a scene where Jen, Georgina and Elizabeth Lail + dwarves walked all happy through the snow and then there’s Ginny, Josh and Lana walking up to them. Ginny and Josh hugging Jen, while Henry runs towards the group. He hugs Lana, and Jen afterwards. Then Jen hugs Georgina and everyone is smiling and lauching and blah blah blah.

Last scene we saw was Elizabeth Mitchell standing in front of Any Given Sundae. Some dwarves came out of the shop and ran away while Jen and George do their magic. Which seems to be not working.

That’s basically all we saw. A lot of snow, Robert, Beverly, and some of the dwarves came out to see us.

Pure speculation: could the DQ's magic turn everyone against each other? When the snow falls -- perhaps because Emma and Elsa finally get their magic to work -- it is a sign that the spell has broken, hence the reunion? 

Edited by retrograde

My guess (based on nothing) is that early ratings were very good, the showrunners had way too much they wanted to cram into one episode/the rest of the half-season, and it is an alternative to increasing their season order

I'm also going to assume that 2-parter is going to be very Frozen heavy. Otherwise, I'd be very surprised if the network approved an extended episode about Regina or Emma or Rumple.

Yeah, a 2-parter (if it happens) would be totally Frozen, and for that reason alone I can set them getting that extra hour - especially in a sweeps month.

If they're following the 3b formula, that will be the 1st cliffhanger, with the Frozen storyline resolving in "Fall," and 4.10 and 4.11 serving as the ramp up and 2nd cliffhanger leading into hiatus, right?

My guess is that the two-parter goes across two weeks. It would make more sense for ABC to agree to an extra episode of the Frozen season than to forgo an episode of Resurrection. 

ETA: ... unless they start at 7 pm, I guess. It isn't like there is much else on at that time. But would viewers know to tune in?

If they're following the 3b formula, that will be the 1st cliffhanger, with the Frozen storyline resolving in "Fall," and 4.10 and 4.11 serving as the ramp up and 2nd cliffhanger leading into hiatus, right?

They were apparently filming 4.10 yesterday, which still had the Frozen characters in it. Unless this two-parter has thrown everything off?

Edited by retrograde

My guess is that the two-parter goes across two weeks. It would make more sense for ABC to agree to an extra episode of the Frozen season than to forgo an episode of Resurrection.

ETA: ... unless they start at 7 pm, I guess. It isn't like there is much else on at that time. But would viewers know to tune in?

The Futon Critic has both episodes the same day, at 7 pm and 8 pm.

Then, there was a scene where Jen, Georgina and Elizabeth Lail + dwarves walked all happy through the snow and then there’s Ginny, Josh and Lana walking up to them. Ginny and Josh hugging Jen, while Henry runs towards the group. He hugs Lana, and Jen afterwards. Then Jen hugs Georgina and everyone is smiling and lauching and blah blah blah.

This sounds so cheesy. I hope Hook, Kristoff and Will are getting drunk in The Rabbit Hole.

• Love 2

Look like the SQ is playing mind-games on Elsa. I think they had a falling-out in Arendelle once Elsa realized what her "aunt" was capable of. The SQ may have wiped Elsa's memories herself and urned her.

I think I've had too much coffee this morning. I can't stop giggling at Elsa sitting alone in Emma's bug in the middle of the cemetery. Where's Emma? Off with Regina? Investigating on her own?

I think I've had too much coffee this morning. I can't stop giggling at Elsa sitting alone in Emma's bug in the middle of the cemetery. Where's Emma? Off with Regina? Investigating on her own?

In a few of the opening shots, it looked like she was in the driver's side. "So, Elsa is driving the bug around now?"

Edited by KingOfHearts

Holy crap! So looking at the calendar, it seems like that is a rough place to put it. That would mean 10 is running the weekend before Thanksgiving and 11 is running the weekend after, which is such a dead zone. Although putting the midseason cliffhanger there may be able to drag more people in.

And yes, definitely Frozen related. I can see that being a big showdown as well as Anna's return and we could get some questions answered, albeit a little earlier than expected.

And based on the spoilers from yesterday, could it be possible that the DQ is holding Hook hostage inside her shop for some reason? It would explain the need to try and use magic against her as well as Colin's absense. And wouldn't that be heartwarming to see the Charmings and the rest of the town standing behind Emma and Elsa as they try to save Hook. Perhaps that could signal a permanent change in Hook/Killian, which could lead to that Heroes and Villains episode.

• Love 3

And based on the spoilers from yesterday, could it be possible that the DQ is holding Hook hostage inside her shop for some reason?

Only on Once is an ice cream shop convertible into an evil lair to put hostages in. Still waiting on the Evil Magical Ice Cream Truck.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 4

And based on the spoilers from yesterday, could it be possible that the DQ is holding Hook hostage inside her shop for some reason?

What spoilers are those?  I don't go on tumblr or twitter, I check what you guys bring over, so was there something to do with the ice cream shop?  I know there was a night scene with Elsa/Emma yesterday, not sure in front of what though.

• Love 2

It was the 3A formula too, with episodes 1-9 being Neverland and saving Henry, and episodes 10 and 11 back in Storybrooke and Pan having an entirely different plan for attaining immortality.

What spoilers are those?  I don't go on tumblr or twitter, I check what you guys bring over, so was there something to do with the ice cream shop?  I know there was a night scene with Elsa/Emma yesterday, not sure in front of what though.

Those are the spoilers retrograde posted higher on this page about Emma and Elsa trying to use magic but there was no sign on Colin on set.

• Love 1

I looked at a a roundup of spoilers to see what 408 might be about. Keep in mind that the fact that this is a double episode throws all the dates off, so I'm not sure all those scenes will be from 408. Also, are Goodman/Schwarts gonna write BOTH hours of the two hour episode? That doesn't seem right.

4.08 - "Smash the Mirror" written by Goodman/Schwartz| Airdate: 11/16
UBC's Cecil Green Park House: filming day for night scenes in the morning / afternoon and two (?) exterior night scenes| Source: Rumbelle | Hook?
jmo, lana, jared, georgina, josh, colin filming on campus | source
Night filming | source
crew builds SB Sheriff department facade in Steveston | source
Rumple, Hook, Emma, Snow, Belle, Charming, Elsa, Henry filming on Main St SB | source | lots more photos of Sheriff station and main cast
blowing up Sheriff station building?! | source
Snow Queen arriving SB library | books overdue?
night filming on Granville St | source | magic door | E. Mitchell/Snow Queen arrives | 1980 setting | holding a scroll | more set pics of SQ & door in a city
Stanley Park filming - CLOSED set | source | Filming pictures from October 8th
Emma's bug at the pond | source
dressed up Emma | source
Sister Blue is back | source
filming at Diner | source | the Pirate is back??
Storybrooke Heritage Park | Emma investigates | Snow Queen | cottages | filming Central Park Burnaby, BC - Oct. 3 | beautiful night shoot setup |
Henry in a suit | working with Gold??
hook is back | picture source
TWO HOUR EPISODE!!!

here with the sources...

Just heard about the double ep ... do we have any idea if the extra hour counts against their episode order? The fact that they're calling each hour 4x08 is confusing the hell out of me, heh. (Mostly, I'm trying to figure out if we're getting a 23-hour season now. ;))

• Love 1

Just heard about the double ep ... do we have any idea if the extra hour counts against their episode order? The fact that they're calling each hour 4x08 is confusing the hell out of me, heh. (Mostly, I'm trying to figure out if we're getting a 23-hour season now. ;))

Adam confirms here that it is indeed an additional episode. This season is officially 23 hours long!

https://twitter.com/AdamHorowitzLA/status/525310605628940288

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3