Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

Why would *both* of Henry's mothers go on this trip, which is probably gonna involve danger?? Shouldn't at least one of them stay with him, so he doesn't lose them both at once if something happens?? WTF.

Fanservice and queerbaiting.

I guess they are going to find Robin and they find Lily instead.

• Love 1

So was this person also provided with spoilers?  He goes and takes pictures, that's what s/he does.  Has this website ever been a source for actual spoilers?  I'm asking because I don't think they ever have, but I could be wrong.

No, just a set stalker/pap.

So was this person also provided with spoilers? He goes and takes pictures, that's what s/he does. Has this website ever been a source for actual spoilers? I'm asking because I don't think they ever have, but I could be wrong.

Yeah just paps, but I don't think a "farewell" scene would be too hard to discern from body language and what the actors were doing. This particular pap is a regular at location shoots and is usually pretty accurate with descriptions.

Edited by retrograde

Best possible scenario here: the writers pull what they did with Hook and Emma's "road trip" from New York to Maine, i.e. not even show it.

Worst possible scenario: We get an entire episode filled with Regina and Emma in a car where all we hear is every single emotional sadness Regina has ever endured in life and why she deserves to find Robin so badly and how Emma is going to spend every moment trying to make Regina happy and they make out.

I'm guessing the final product will probably end up being something in between those two scenarios.

Edited by Curio

How can Regina go outside Storybrooke??? Wasn't the whole point of the long, drawn out OQ goodbye that they wouldn't see each other again, because anyone other than Emma (and, in theory, Hook?) going outside Storybrooke wouldn't make it back?? If Regina could go outside and be able to come back out, why couldn't Robin and co. find a nice cabin near the border of Storybrooke and he and Regina could see each other whenever they want?? Why would *both* of Henry's mothers go on this trip, which is probably gonna involve danger?? Shouldn't at least one of them stay with him, so he doesn't lose them both at once if something happens?? WTF.

By this point, Rumple and the Queens had already found a way to get back. Regina has always been able to leave Storybrooke. The reason she couldn't go with Robin was because she had to stay behind with Henry, plus Robin had to take care of Marian and her being there wouldn't make for a stable home.

If this is a big farewell, I am a little excited we'll be going somewhere other than Storybrooke.

I assume they're going somewhere in our world, if they're going via car. Though it would be kind of awesome if they could drive it through a portal to the enchanted forest and freak everyone out.

Does Regina own a car? It would almost certainly be more comfortable than Emma's VW.

• Love 1

Regina has that old Mercedes.

By this point, Rumple and the Queens had already found a way to get back. Regina has always been able to leave Storybrooke. The reason she couldn't go with Robin was because she had to stay behind with Henry, plus Robin had to take care of Marian and her being there wouldn't make for a stable home.

The problem wasn't that they could not leave Storybrooke.  The problem was that they could not find their way back to Storybrooke because of whatever Ingrid had done.  But now Rumple has managed, so maybe whatever leftover spell there was, it's now gone which means that whatever residual freezing spell on Marian might be gone too now.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that we are now done with the QoD.  There's no way both Emma and Regina leave town and Henry behind while those 3 are running around town.

I'm just going to wait and see.

Regina has always been able to leave Storybrooke.

Regina was able to leave Storybrooke when she cast the curse. She didn't cast the current curse. It should be Snow and Emma going on that roadtrip and that is totally something that I could sign up for.

Regina needs to cultivate some new friends so that her victims don't have to keep putting their lives on hold to help her find a happy ending.

Regina was able to leave Storybrooke when she cast the curse. She didn't cast the current curse.

So? She's still able to leave.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that we are now done with the QoD.  There's no way both Emma and Regina leave town and Henry behind while those 3 are running around town.

How do you burn through 3 villains in only 7 episodes? Sigh. This show is way too episodic for my taste sometimes.

Edited by KingOfHearts

All I see in those pictures is Hook leaning so close to Emma that his fluffy hair is touching her head. And the Nevengers have reunited! Woot! But I don't see anything else. La lalalalala lala la la.

And yea, all this indoor shooting is really throwing us off. What the hell happened that led to this?

• Love 1

Well...I liked the Captain Swan/Charming pics?  Ya know, there was one time that Emma and Regina were stuck in a car together that I actually didn't find myself wanting to stab my eyes out with spoons.  That was when they were having a stake-out of the the mayor's office (waiting for Zelena) and talked about Henry growing up.  That was actually a good, meaningful conversation.  But one out of a gazillion does not a good trend make.  

You know what I'd like to see?  How bout Charmz and Hook go on a brotrip to NY to retrieve Robin?  I mean, Hook's been there before.  They are both good a "finding" people.  They'd totally get it done.  Plus I'd pay to see them forced to spend hours in a car/big city together.  Oh dammit.  Now I really, really want the thing...badly.  Sigh.

• Love 4

The only way I would be partially OK with a Emma and Regina road trip is if it means we get some scenes of Charming and Hook hanging out together. Snow can join them too for a bit. Gosh, I hope it's a short trip, and they're not away for too long. These spoilers just keep getting worse and worse.

• Love 1

I hate Regina as much as the next person (give me the EQ instead), but this show from the get was about whether someone like the Evil Queen being able to have her happy ending.  They didn't lie about it.  It's all about her.  It was always about her.  Rumple finding Bae was just an excuse.

• Love 1

No no, Emma and Regina are driving to New York to get Robin while Hook and Charming get the Jolly Roger cleaned up to take Ursala home because the Jolly Roger is back -- somehow -- and it's all perfect! ;)

I do like the theory that Regina and Emma somehow need to get to Robin in New York. Putting Swan Queen in a car together seems like fan pandering to me so adding in the fact that they're getting Regina's true love Robin seems to make it a little easier to handle.

And really, let's be honest. The copy on that story is based off of what the photog saw. I highly doubt anyone told him anything. They could be making a road trip to Regina's vault to try something with their magic and the Nevengers are worried because it's a dangerous task.

Edited by sharky
So? She's still able to leave.

I like rules. If Regina can leave without having casting the curse, then everybody should be able to leave.

You know what I'd like to see?  How bout Charmz and Hook go on a brotrip to NY to retrieve Robin?

That would be comedy gold. Now, you are just making me mad.  These damn spoiler threads always seem to come up with better ideas than the writers do. Always gets my hopes up only to have them dashed on the rocks of A&E.

Edited by kili

How bout Charmz and Hook go on a brotrip to NY to retrieve Robin. I mean, Hook's been there before. They are both good at "finding" people.  They'd totally get it done.  Plus I'd pay to see them forced to spend hours in a car/big city together.

I never knew I needed this before now, but...I need this. 

It could still work. Maybe they're splitting up and Regina and Emma are going after Lily while Hook and Charming take the truck to find Robin. They tailgate each other to NY and then separate to complete their tasks. Hook and Charming brotrip it up, find Robin, and then go have some drinks at a bar until Emma and Regina get there. They all get drunk and some stories about how evil Regina used to be spill out. Robin decides he actually dodged a bullet and stays in NY with Marian. End episode.

Regina was able to leave Storybrooke when she cast the curse. She didn't cast the current curse. It should be Snow and Emma going on that roadtrip and that is totally something that I could sign up for.

Uh,,,they want Emma to stay awake at the wheel....that just sounds...ZZZZZZZZ. I think it sounds great, Regina out in the real world with no magic (bonus if Emma uses her magic..."No Regina don't get up I will float it over to you!" just to smoke come out of Regina's ears...) where she can grow her brain back and get back to being sneaky Mayor Mills. And yes, I would think Regina would insist on traveling in style in her classic Benz, not..."That THING!" 

How do they make Hook looks so much bigger on the show, he is so "slight," in on set pics?

I am sure they can come up with some dumb magical reason Regina can leave and come back..just like "We are going back to the EF and we can NEVER come back!" etc. 

Edited by Mitch
How do they make Hook looks so much bigger on the show, he is so "slight," in on set pics?

Camera adds 10lbs?  I don't know...

About this whole leaving town, they can leave town, they just can't get back into town.  When Belle was kicking Rumple's ass out, he was telling her that he would not be able to come back.  Ingrid did something with the ice wall where people cannot come into town.  When Rumple was booted out, he retained all of his memories, he did not need his shawl like he did the first time when he left.  

I guess when Rumple comes back to town, he probably does something that does away with Ingrid's spell and "re-opens" whatever barrier was created.

Regina out in the real world with no magic

I will give you a nickel if the writers actually strip Regina of her magic in the real world. That's what they should do in this situation, but she'll probably only think she can't use magic, but once Emma's incapacitated and can't do anything useful, Regina will pull white magic out of no where because "she had it in her all along."

Belle and Will holding hands

Oh snap, something actually kind of interesting! (And by "interesting," I mean any news not related to Regina, the Queens of Darkness, or Lily.) So I take it they're just each others' rebounds until their "True Loves" come back into the picture?

Edited by Curio
  • Love 2
I will give you a nickel if the writers actually strip Regina of her magic in the real world.

If they allow her to keep her magic like the special snowflake that she is, I might need to get a Twitter account and tell Adam to shove off.  If Rumple wasn't able to keep his magic the second he stepped over the town like, then neither should our Queen of Everything.

• Love 2

I guess this might account for the dramatic goodbye -- there's a chance they might not be able to get back in.

Are they really dramatic goodbyes though?

I mean Regina and Emma are leaving their son behind.  No matter how annoying I find him, there's no way they will just leave town without the guarantee that they can come back (unless someone screws them over) especially if this is just them going on a quest to bring Robin back to town to make Regina happy.

I don't know that Hook and Snowing would be okay with Emma leaving with no way of coming back.  This is way too 311 if you ask me if that's what we're looking at.

I'm guessing that whatever is going on with the town line, it will be cleared up in the first episode back or the second one at the latest.

• Love 1

I just hope that when Emma and Regina go in this roadtrip the Queens of Darkness and Rumple have been defeated. Because no way in hell Emma would go anywhere and leave Henry, her parents, her baby brother and her boyfriend in Storybrooke with four magical villains who probably hate them all. And I hate Regina with burning passion, but she would never leave Henry either.

Belle and Will holding hands which means that the alleged kiss is likely true.  It was nice knowing you Will even if it was for a whole 2 minutes.

Way to annoy me and the other Once: Wonderland fan. He's married to his True Love, Anastasia. If she died, I'll be mad. If he's having an affair with Belle, I'll be mad.

I'm wondering if Regina and Emma are going out to look for Robin if now the cloaking spell is down... That or the Author is a New Yorker.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3

So WIll and Belle being together means that Ana is dead? ):

I hope not; I really liked her character by the end of the Wonderland series. I'm hoping Will is just really really good at forming platonic friendships with other women, and Belle is now his replacement Alice and they're just holding hands "as friends."

But probably not, because, you know... TS;TW.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 3

If Emma & Regina couldn't get back in town, they'd take Henry with them. Those are his mothers. He goes where they go. The town line thing was Ingrid related, not tied to the new curse. Everyone is supposedly stuck because once they leave, they can never come back. This applies to Regina and Emma too. The border problem has been solved. I wonder if maybe Emma is going because of the whole thing with Walsh's shop.

On a separate note, where are the screener reviews? They had to have sent some out. Those people totally troll the fan base, but they generally give a good clue about whether I'll enjoy the episode.

Edited by KAOS Agent
That or the Author is a New Yorker.

That is the heart of the publishing industry. I can't help but giggle at the thought of some guy with an office in the Flatiron Building dictating the fates of others with a sweep of his pen (well, there are people there who do that, but not quite so literally).

• Love 1

Way to annoy me and the other Once: Wonderland fan. He's married to his True Love, Anastasia. If she died, I'll be mad. If he's having an affair with Belle, I'll be mad.

I wonder if it has anything to do with people's stories being rewritten in this search for the Author. They look a little too carefree to be out and about together with the Dark One out there somewhere. Who knows.

Any maybe I'm jumping the gun, but I'm starting to think the Queens of Darkness are gone for good. Have we seen or heard about them filming recently?

Edited by ABitOFluff

I wonder if it has anything to do with people's stories being rewritten in this search for the Author. They look a little too carefree to be out and about together with the Dark One out there somewhere. Who knows.

I was thinking maybe Belle and Will holding hands was some kind of ruse to make Rumple jealous, but you've got to be pretty dumb to piss off Rumple. I like your theory better!

That is the heart of the publishing industry. I can't help but giggle at the thought of some guy with an office in the Flatiron Building dictating the fates of others with a sweep of his pen (well, there are people there who do that, but not quite so literally).

Ha! That makes me think of an episode of DS9. It takes place in an alternate universe where it reveals the show's entire universe is simply written by an author, who looks like the captain, in 1940s/1950s America. All the characters in the show are inspired by characters in his real life, al a Wizard of Oz. Meanwhile in the prime universe, the captain keeps having dreams of this author. At the end he wonders if everything is just happening in the mind of this writer.

If Emma & Regina couldn't get back in town, they'd take Henry with them. Those are his mothers. He goes where they go. The town line thing was Ingrid related, not tied to the new curse. Everyone is supposedly stuck because once they leave, they can never come back. This applies to Regina and Emma too. The border problem has been solved. I wonder if maybe Emma is going because of the whole thing with Walsh's shop.

I was thinking maybe the mission was dangerous and magic-oriented, but that wouldn't stop Hook from going. It's probably some personal journey that touches on Regina... Because if it was about Emma, Regina wouldn't give a crap. Since Emma is responsible for Regina's happy ending, Emma has to go to support her BFF. Perhaps it could involve both of them, but I assume it will have to do with Robin, Lily or The Author.

Edited by KingOfHearts

If they run into Lily in NYC, I could see this SQ road trip lasting the rest of the season, since Lily is on for 3 eps. Won't that be a treat? Then they come back to find the town empty or something. Cliffhanger.

Edited by Souris

Or maybe Lily shows up in Storybrooke and all we know is that there's someone lurking about, observing the people.  Like oh Emma has a son and her parents are her age and she also has a boyfriend.  

I'm not really going to jump on the whole Emma and Regina are going on a road trip just yet.  If they do, oh well!  I'm sure Regina, the CS shipper will be all over that one.  

This goes back to my theory that they somehow met up again somewhere along the line. The way Emma reacted to seeing that video made it seem like Lily was more of an important person to her than just that one day. And it would give Lily a better reason to come back for a story arc. After the way she interacted with Elsa, it would be nice to see Emma with another friend like that if that's how they're spinning it to the modern Lily.

The way Emma reacted to seeing that video made it seem like Lily was more of an important person to her than just that one day. And it would give Lily a better reason to come back for a story arc.

Emma said, "Someone came into my life for a while, and I thought we were gonna be best friends. But this girl lied to me, and I pushed her away because of that lie, and she asked me to forgive her, but I never did. It took some time, but I realized that was a mistake. And I regretted the decision, but by then, it was too late. The damage was already done." That's the only hint I can think of.