Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Souris said:

More Adam:

@CaptainSwan861 this is why you can't guess based on travel. We'll be shooting some of 617, 618,619,620,621,622 over the next 2-3 weeks.

Does that sound to anybody like they're redoing things? Redoing somebody's storyline to pave the way for their exit? (Almost assuredly Emma.)

So anything we have spoilers for, they could be reshooting and changing.

Edited by Souris
16 minutes ago, Souris said:

Does that sound to anybody like they're redoing things? Redoing somebody's storyline to pave the way for their exit? (Almost assuredly Emma.)

Maybe but is Jennifer actually back in Vancouver yet to redo her own storyline?  She went home early last week, so it doesn't appear that she filmed much last week.

Whatever it is it sounds like a mess with all those episodes at once.  I've heard of shows (usually individual actors) doing three episodes at one time but not six.

Edited by Stuffy
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Selina K said:

Paged through the stills for 6x14.  Out of 23 photos, 16 are essentially pictures of the EQ sneering. This looks like riveting entertainment.

I guess it's a step up from last week, when most of the promo photos were of an empty forest.

I guess if they think the Evil Queen is their biggest ratings draw, the photos would make sense, but haven't ratings shown that it doesn't really work that way?

2 hours ago, Souris said:

Sheesh, is this another "Henry saves the day" finale?

How original.

10 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

I guess it's a step up from last week, when most of the promo photos were of an empty forest.

I guess if they think the Evil Queen is their biggest ratings draw, the photos would make sense, but haven't ratings shown that it doesn't really work that way?

They don't seem to care, otherwise we wouldn't still have this after 6 seasons.

2 hours ago, Souris said:

Very interesting...I have thoughts on what this could mean, but I think I'll keep them for myself.

Edited by Mathius

It possible that with the wedding the episode before technically, Hook and Emma would be on a Honeymoon?  Which I would guess means 3-24 hours locked in their house or out on the boat.  They wouldn't be aware of what's happening to Henry?  I'm guessing that Henry goes rogue.   It could also explain why JMo hasn't been in Van.

I've also wondered if she's spending time away more because, yes, she has projects, but also everyone else is married and or has kids that she would otherwise hang out with.

6 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

It possible that with the wedding the episode before technically, Hook and Emma would be on a Honeymoon?  Which I would guess means 3-24 hours locked in their house or out on the boat. 

Except Colin has been filming without Jen.

32 minutes ago, Curio said:

This excited me more than it had any right to. (Where's my "Shut up, Henry!" club at?) 

To quote Isaac Heller: "Come on, Henry! Please be dead! Please be dead!"

The director later gave Jared instructions during a shot, “Look towards the door. You know exactly where Emma is."

It sounds like Emma's gone missing in 6x21, which explains JMO not filming.  But it sounds like she'll be back by 6x22.

Edited by Mathius
10 minutes ago, Mathius said:

To quote Isaac Heller: "Come on, Henry! Please be dead! Please be dead!"

The only time I've ever loved the author plot.

It sounds like Emma's gone missing in 6x21, which explains JMO not filming.  But it sounds like she'll be back by 6x22.

Please don't be sent to another realm with Regina... Please don't be sent to another realm with Regina...

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Curio said:

Please don't be sent to another realm with Regina... Please don't be sent to another realm with Regina...

I'm wondering if she went to Agrabah for her honeymoon with Hook or for some other reason, and shit went down in her absence.

It's the only way I can think of to explain Jasmine's inexplicable appearance in 6x21.

9 minutes ago, Mathius said:

I'm wondering if she went to Agrabah for her honeymoon with Hook or for some other reason, and shit went down in her absence.

It's the only way I can think of to explain Jasmine's inexplicable appearance in 6x21.

If Emma went to Agrabah, she didn't go with Hook, Regina or Snowing, because they filmed in Jen's absence. Unless she went missing while there. Also, Jasmine filmed with Zelena (in Wicked Witch attire), very oddly enough.

I can't imagine CS being allowed to have a honeymoon. I figure something will happen right after the wedding to cause chaos or other shenanigans.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 1

Pic of Henry on a stretcher with Black Fairy hovering over him in regular clothes.

Finally a spoiler I can get excited about! #6BForBestArc #TeamBlackFairy

This excited me more than it had any right to. (Where's my "Shut up, Henry!" club at?) 

Right here!!

The finale looks so bad, but what can we expect after such a terrible season? Such a sad way to end the show.

Henry's death would redeem the season for me.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

Maybe Emma's under a sleeping curse?  Because we've only had 2-3 this season so far.

That's actually not a bad theory. It would be pretty crazy if Emma went the entire series without going under a sleeping curse.

The final seem a boring too much Henry and not enough main star.

I don't know it seem like a au where Rumple play nice grand parents to Henry and the alter BF is a nice woman helping them.

Maybe if Emma is lost in the first half of the final is a good sign that she doesn't keep lost at the end ep.22.

No, idea for Snowing.

Hate me all you want...but I  have been wondering  hoping that the reason the wedding is the out of nowhere musical...that it isn't all in Emma's head..like a curse induced illusion while BF has her trapped somewhere..

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, PixiePaws1 said:

Hate me all you want...but I  have been wondering  hoping that the reason the wedding is the out of nowhere musical...that it isn't all in Emma's head..like a curse induced illusion while BF has her trapped somewhere..

I have seen that fear about. One never knows on this show. I wouldn't put anything past them. There would be some SERIOUSLY pissed off people if that's the case. Talk about a middle finger to CS fans. Adam would rightly get torn apart by Twitter wolves.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Souris said:

I have seen that fear about. One never knows on this show. I wouldn't put anything past them. There would be some SERIOUSLY pissed off people if that's the case. Talk about a middle finger to CS fans. Adam would rightly get torn apart by Twitter wolves.

It's like "Your ratings aren't going down fast enough. Let's see how quick you can tank them." Although that does make me wonder about these reshoots. Is Adam right? Do they normally pick up scenes for all these episodes at the end of the season? Because it seems like alot. Is it too much to hope that they're fixing something in response to the fans' reaction to the proposal? I can't see that happening, but that proposal was greeted with alot of "WTF"s from even the most faithful fans.

21 minutes ago, Souris said:

He'll just shut down his account like the last few times he's made a complete fool of himself there again.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, sharky said:

It's like "Your ratings aren't going down fast enough. Let's see how quick you can tank them." Although that does make me wonder about these reshoots. Is Adam right? Do they normally pick up scenes for all these episodes at the end of the season? Because it seems like alot. Is it too much to hope that they're fixing something in response to the fans' reaction to the proposal? I can't see that happening, but that proposal was greeted with alot of "WTF"s from even the most faithful fans.

They did a lot of reshoots for 6A, but that was done more in the middle of the season. It's really NOT normal to do stuff for that many eps this late in the season, no matter how much Adam says it's normal and like that every season. Something is up, but it could be any number of things. Though if I were betting, I would be more likely to put money on them either finding out this is the last season or them redoing things after finding out Jen isn't re-signing and doing things to set that up more.

I doubt it has anything to do with the proposal. That would imply that A&E or ABC care about CS fan reaction at this point, and it's pretty clear they don't.

I do wonder why the CS wedding is in an ep with everybody singing, including in flashbacks. That does call into question what's making people sing. It all being in Emma's head would certainly explain the why of that.

Edited by Souris

Being all in Emma's mind would be too similar to the Wish Realm, though.

We know they secured Patrick Fischler to come back as Isaac at some point, so I can't help but suspect that the weirdo Author powers are involved. Reality is warped so that it's a musical world, where singing happens and always has happened (hence being in flashbacks too).

Edited by Mathius

It all being in Emma's head would certainly explain the why of that.

I'm in the "I will believe that Hook and Emma are getting married when I see it" camp, so yeah, all being a dream it's a possibility I've thought about. I don't trust A&E, they messed the proposal, why not the wedding? 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, RadioGirl27 said:

I'm in the "I will believe that Hook and Emma are getting married when I see it" camp, so yeah, all being a dream it's a possibility I've thought about. I don't trust A&E, they messed the proposal, why not the wedding? 

I'll be joining you in this camp. Since the S3 finale, A&E have managed to tarnish pretty much every single significant milestone for Hook & Emma (first date, first I love you, moving in, proposal, etc.), so I can't imagine that they won't mess with the wedding too.

In terms of the finale, it feels like we're revisiting the S1 curse where maybe Henry believes the story book, but no one else does. Maybe in this cursed world the Black Fairy is "Regina" and Henry's trying to convince others to believe. That's the only thing I can come up with based on the shooting spoilers. My one and only wish is that Emma & Hook aren't split up for the entire finale per usual. Beyond that, I really don't care.

• Love 4

Didn't they shoot the last 3-4 episodes at the same time last season?  And remember the time Carlyle left at Halloween and didn't return until February?  It sounds to me like they are shooting around actor schedules.  If the last day was supposed to be the 31st but now they are stretching it, it sounds like people made plans and have to be done, while others don't have as strict a timetable.  It seems like JMo is always shooting up to the last real day.

Robert's absense was planned ahead of time if I recall and had an explanation in the plot. It was around the time he killed Pan and was out for several episodes before coming back. This seems to suggest that it's a last-minute change.

I'm trying really hard to keep my CS shipper heart happy but if they screw this up for the fans and for Jen and Colin after all the work they put into these characters...well I will probably still stay for those two, but it's going to be a DVR situation and no more live watching.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Souris said:

I do not put it past A&E to be petty enough to be mad at Jen if she didn't renew and take it out on Emma.

Definitely, they seem petty enough and it would explain her lack of screen time if they're fully phasing her out by the end.

• Love 1

Maybe in this cursed world the Black Fairy is "Regina" and Henry's trying to convince others to believe.

Yeah, it seems like The Black Fairy has taken over Regina's role in Storybrooke in 6x21. She dresses like her, drives her car...

When we were speculating what a Season 7 might look like if there's an adult Henry and a random new girl, I guessed that the Black Fairy would recast the Dark Curse and become the new Mayor Regina, setting up Emma and Hook as the new Season 1 Snow and David. So, of course, A&E would blow that entire Season 7 idea on the two-episode finale. It's exactly like the Wish Realm all over again—Emma growing up as a princess with no Dark Curse could have been the entire Season 7 concept, but A&E wasted it on the two-episode midseason finale/premiere.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, sharky said:

I just don't think they're creative enough to be petty like that. Pettiness and incompetence to tell a good story aren't the same thing.

Eh, pettiness doesn't require creativity. Just not using the actress and screwing over her character when you do. That's not even outside their wheelhouse.

• Love 1

OK, now I'm more convinced Emma and Hook's wedding IS real, and is crashed by the Black Fairy in the EQ role prior to this new curse being cast.

Also, recasting the Dark Curse.  As if she wasn't ENOUGH of a Pan rip-off.

Edited by Mathius

Of course Emma and Hook's wedding will be crashed by the BF. There will be no honeymoon. They will be cursed to forget everything. Only Henry and random little girl (who is someone's kid adopted by the BF) will know, and have the break Dark Curse # 5. Emma is not allowed to have nice things. Neither are the fans.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Of course Emma and Hook's wedding will be crashed by the BF. There will be no honeymoon. They will be cursed to forget everything. Only Henry and random little girl (who is someone's kid adopted by the BF) will know, and have the break Dark Curse # 5. Emma is not allowed to have nice things. Neither are the fans.

You know, I honestly wouldn't be too terribly upset if this happens, but only if Season 7 is announced as the final season and if Emma and Hook get to play the role of Snow and David in Season 1 where we get to watch them fall in love with each other all over again for an entire season with cursed personalities. But I have a feeling A&E are going to take this idea, take all the worst parts of it, not focus at all on CS, and cram it all into a super rushed and unsatisfying 2-hour finale.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

BF could always use Rumple's heart to cast the Dark Curse.

I...kinda love this plan. Or she could use Gideon's heart. Then, Rumple would remove his own heart and put it into Gideon, theyby saving Gideon and also turning him into the next Dark One. Belle can then have an even creepier relationship with her son in the final season. Is that her son, or her Rumple?? He has a good heeeeeaaart...

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

But Rumple is already here in the supposed re-cursed Storybrooke, as is Gideon.

Wait....when was the last time we saw Emilie filming?  They wouldn't go as dark as to have Rumple be forced to crush Belle's heart, right?

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

That was my original thought I came up with a few weeks ago, but how is Rumple still walking around with her in Storybrooke then? He's standing right next to her as she's wearing a Mayor Regina outfit. Unless he's playing the role of The-Dark-One-Guide-Inside-Her-Head, except instead of showing up as Imp Rumple like he did with Emma and Hook, he's Mr. Gold for the Black Fairy?

I'm going to be mad if they actually are doing another Dark Curse but don't carry the plot over to Season 7. If there isn't a Season 7, great. Do this new Dark Curse in a rushed, 80-ish minutes. But if there's a Season 7, this really needs to be the big plot that holds together the reboot.

2 minutes ago, Mathius said:

Wait....when was the last time we saw Emilie filming?  They wouldn't go as dark as to have Rumple be forced to crush Belle's heart, right?

She's been conspicuously missing for a while...

Edited by Curio
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Mathius said:

But Rumple is already here in the supposed re-cursed Storybrooke, as is Gideon.

I don't think the Dark Curse has already been re-cast. BF is playing dress-up in preparation for it. Unless, as you guys think, Belle was the sacrifice. 

Edited by Rumsy4

They wouldn't go as dark as to have Rumple be forced to crush Belle's heart, right?

The Black Fairy sounds like a badass so far, tbh. If she could use the dagger to make Rumple crush Belle's heart, that would be crazy evil.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

The Black Fairy sounds like a badass so far, tbh. If she could use the dagger to make Rumple crush Belle's heart, that would be crazy evil.

Honestly, if they went that far, I'd actually have to stand up and applaud the show for going there. Now that's a shocking twist, A&E!

• Love 4

I've also been thinking that the Black Fairy recasts the curse. But if that's the case, it would be best if it went over into Season 7 if there is one.  Seeing as how we have no evidence of her actually loving anyone, maybe she forces someone else to cast it. Or maybe she does love Rumple and crushes his heart (would that actually work ?) 

48 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Dayum, that would be crazy evil! Would ABC/Disney let a Disney Princess have her heart crushed, though? I dunno, I just can't see them being cool with that.

Perhaps it's not a true Dark Curse but takes place in the dark realm? I have no basis for this, but I could see it being a place that the Black Fairy could bend to be what she wants it to be. Perhaps she has created this reality for some reason, such as to entice Rumple or mess with his head, giving him the "Gold and Son" he desires. But it's not real. 

Edited by Souris
  • Love 1