Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

Gotta love that they've been back filming for over a month and the best the tv sites can do is...Henry will have another mission.  Wow.  Huge Spoiler.  Nevermind that every season Henry has an "operation something" that, other than Operation Cobra have meant nothing.  Operation Light Swan was Hook and Henry finding them a house?  Emma's the one who actually procured the house, but who wants to live there with the basement dungeon?

Could we have real spoilers please like, Rumple's got a haircut or Hook will be back on the Jolly Roger!  Or even, Emma's got a new jacket!  For all the EQ and Aladdin teased stuff we are seeing a lot of Snowing, Captain Swan and Rumbelle.

• Love 1

Remember this show operates like it's a CIA operation.  All aspects of this show are a total tease, so it's fitting that "spoilers" are actually nothing.  Which is good since I can still travel to this realm at this late date, LOL.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Remember this show operates like it's a CIA operation.  All aspects of this show is a total tease, so it's fitting that "spoilers" are actually nothing.  Which is good since I can still travel to this realm at this late date, LOL.

You know the spoilers aren't that outrageous or interesting when they're safe to read by Camera One. ;)

I just think it's time they start treating Henry like he's not 10-11 anymore.

As evident by Dead of Summer, A&E don't know how to write teenagers.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, Curio said:

Henry's "operations" are just tasks he forces the adults to do for him now. Operation Light Swan? All Hook. Operation Firebird? It was basically all the adults facing their dead relatives. What exactly did Henry do in all of this?

If he wants to name an operation and then disappear off screen, who am I to complain?! 

I just think it's time they start treating Henry like he's not 10-11 anymore.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, PixiePaws1 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/aamanda_lee/status/767112034806697984/photo/1

ok....i know this is a BTS pic but he is in costume.  Maybe he took it off for some perfectly normal reason....but one of his rings is missing......

Is it the same one that was missing in part of the finale?  Supposedly there was a deleted scene where Hook trades one of his rings to get out of the land of untold stories...

Does anyone remember if Emma still has the ring he gave her?

2 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

Does anyone remember if Emma still has the ring he gave her?

Wow, either my memory is really bad or the costume department dropped the ball. Was it given back to Hook or Liam? I remember Emma taking it out to show Liam in "The Brothers Jones," but I don't remember what happened to it after that. Emma isn't shown to be wearing it in any of the Season 6 spoiler photos so far.

The one missng is the huge one he told Emma he took from the man named Barnaby. Would be pretty interesting if he lied about how he got them....not quite so interesting if David's da was named Barnaby.....

It looks uncomfortable to wear...maybe he just takes it off some times. ..thought it was worth mentioning 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Rumsy4 said:

Video of scene between Hook and Belle, Rumple and Belle.

Killian and Belle have a brief conversation where he shows her something hanging on his necklace--perhaps the key to her cabin in the JR? Then, Rumple walks up, and Killian leaves them together. Rumple and Belle seem to be having a frustrating talk--lots of gesticulations, etc.. I wonder if this scene is before or after Jekyll attacks Belle.

Killian and Belle have a brief conversation where he shows her something hanging on his necklace--perhaps the key to her cabin in the JR?

Or is that Liam's ring?

35 minutes ago, Curio said:

Or is that Liam's ring?

I think Emma still has it. I feel that Liam's ring is tainted after the Brothers Jones epsidoe. lol 

ETA: Definitely doesn't look like a ring. Hard to tell what it is though. Looks like a tooth of a tiger. lol

Edited by Rumsy4

I can read lips from photographs, so I will transcribe the scene for y'all.

BELLE: Rumple is not the same person he used to be.  You and Emma have been Dark Ones too, so you know it's not easy.  

HOOK: I just want you to know what it's like to have a father you can't trust.  You see this thing that kinda looks like a ring but not really?  It's the only thing I have left of my father's that they forgot to include in the last flashback episode.  

BELLE: What is it?  What does it do?  Oh wait a minute, I'm supposed to look it up at the library off-screen next episode.

HOOK: It's the very special tooth of that tiger from The Jungle Book.  It can bring someone's inner goodness to the surface.  Since it's your centric, I think you should try it on Rumple to learn that you need to love Rumple as he is.  

BELLE: This is such character building stuff.  I guess the longest conversation I'm going to have this year is over.

DAVID: My father was a drunk.

HOOK: Uh excuse me, your filler centric was last episode.  Get out of here.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 9

BELLE: Rumple is not the same person he used to be.  You and Emma have been Dark Ones too, so you know it's not easy.  

I read this first line and thought it was legitimately what she said. You had me going until Hook said "episode". Not sure if I'm gullible or the dialogue is just so predictable that making a believable fake is that easy.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Rumsy4 said:

ETA: Definitely doesn't look like a ring. Hard to tell what it is though. Looks like a tooth of a tiger. lol

At first I thought that maybe it could be a charm to help Rumple shapeshift into Hook (why does he like taking over Hook's body?), but it seems like Hook and Rumple share a heated look when they pass by, so I doubt it's Rumple pretending to be Hook.

Maybe it's just me, but I think it's just his normal necklace. When he first shows it to her, it looks like it's two pieces. I have to admit I love the look Hook gives Rumple when he walks by!

I think Robert looks his age now, but he still looks better a lot better than most men in their fifties. I see that they are continuing with the teenager look for Belle. Rumple and Belle do look and act very much like father and daughter.  That's not a good look for a married couple.

• Love 2

I appreciate that the show gives us a more uncommon couple where there's a large age gap, but it would be a lot more realistic (and less problematic) if Belle acted more like someone in her mid-30s and not her mid-20s.

• Love 2

How many things does Hook have hanging around his neck? In addition to his usual pirate charms, he had Liam's ring and now this? The guy is like a pirate version of Michael Phelps. Holy crap, that's a lot of things to be hiding under his vest despite the low buttoned shirts. 

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, sharky said:

How many things does Hook have hanging around his neck? In addition to his usual pirate charms, he had Liam's ring and now this? The guy is like a pirate version of Michael Phelps. Holy crap, that's a lot of things to be hiding under his vest despite the low buttoned shirts. 

I'm guessing there are a few Olympic medals on that chain for sailing and fencing...

• Love 3

I  wonder if the object on the chain might be proof that Killian is Killian and not Rumple trying to pull the old....OLD....glamor trick for the upteenth time...perhaps they finally learned that lesson (like Pavlov's dog)..

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

I think Emma still has it. I feel that Liam's ring is tainted after the Brothers Jones epsidoe. lol 

Maybe Emma gives the ring back to him because she wants him to be protected after he died when he didn't have it on.

3 hours ago, sharky said:

Based on some other photos of it, it actually looks like a shell of some sort, like a cone shell with a little opening on the side. Here's the tumblr post with more detailed photos.

Maybe it's how he chats with Ariel and Ursula?  Seriously, writers, we would've noticed by now if he was wearing a shell around his neck.  Clearly it's another magic mushroom/tiny colander-star map-shadow trap, that will only be relevant for this episode.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, scenicbyway said:

Maybe it's how he chats with Ariel and Ursula?  Seriously, writers, we would've noticed by now if he was wearing a shell around his neck.  Clearly it's another magic mushroom/tiny colander-star map-shadow trap, that will only be relevant for this episode.

So true!  All I can think is this:

HOOK - Here is the magic suppository Belle.

BELLE - What will it do?

HOOK - Help you get your head out of your a** in regards to Rumple

• Love 10

Apparently, the girl in the Aladdin/Jafar sneak peek was an oracle. (She's also listed as a Young Nurse on imdb...maybe her Storybrooke counterpart?) I'm guessing she's going to be the one who tells Emma the news about Saviors not getting happy endings and whatever vague Emma prophecy they come up with on the spot.

• Love 1

That's great news.  Having the Oracle on the show will mean they will finally delve into Greek mythology, right?  Oops, I think I copied and pasted that from the 5B speculation.

Spoiler Alert:  The Oracle will know practically nothing and will be useless.

Maybe The Oracle is the young nurse who fell in love with Hook's father.  

• Love 4

I  still think Brennan lied through his teeth about the whole sleeping curse and TLK thing BUT if the Oracle was the nurse then maybe she can tell Killian what happened to Liam v2.0..... (and that he's the Count of Monte Cristo....yep, I  am hanging onto that head canon until the show tells me otherwise!)

• Love 2

I was thinking more about Pongo and how I think he's a physical manifestation of depth of the theme of the division between light and dark this season.  Clearly, Pongo's fur reveals that instead of light and dark being disparate entities, darkness is actually atomized and dispersed within a background of light, and of course, the fact that Pongo belongs to Archie shows the Writers' subtle and deep rendering of the psychological conditions of darkness and lightness, which is rooted in animalistic tendencies and since animals can't talk, in fact their stories are untold and that is really a greater commentary of the current world situation where so many peoples' stories are untold, and the quest to create "A Whole New World", which brings us of course to Aladdin and the internalization of the Street Rat, who as an animal cannot tell its story but represents the shades of grey that exists in rodent populations.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Camera One said:

I was thinking more about Pongo and how I think he's a physical manifestation of depth of the theme of the division between light and dark this season.  Clearly, Pongo's fur reveals that instead of light and dark being disparate entities, darkness is actually atomized and dispersed within a background of light, and of course, the fact that Pongo belongs to Archie shows the Writers' subtle and deep rendering of the psychological conditions of darkness and lightness, which is rooted in animalistic tendencies and since animals can't talk, in fact their stories are untold and that is really a greater commentary of the current world situation where so many peoples' stories are untold, and the quest to create "A Whole New World", which brings us of course to Aladdin and the internalization of the Street Rat, who as an animal cannot tell its story but represents the shades of grey that exists in rodent populations.

I'm pretty sure all A+E are thinking...'let's use pretty, adorable dog to distract viewers from the gigantic plot holes lining Main Street....'

• Love 1

I hope Emma finds the spa juuuust right. ;-)

But wait, we're on the fifth episode of the season, right? Damn it...we're getting a Regina and Emma spa day. (Come on writers, subvert the trope and let the men go relax for a day at the spa!)

• Love 2

6.06 Title: Dark Waters

Hm... Too much to hope for a Hook-centric? Andrew Chambliss has written Hook-centric before, right?

40 minutes ago, Curio said:

(Come on writers, subvert the trope and let the men go relax for a day at the spa!)

That would be the BEST!

Edited by Rumsy4
4 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Hm... Too much to hope for a Hook-centric? Andrew Chambliss has written Hook-centric before, right?

"Under these dark waters there stretched the bank of shellfish, an inexhaustible field of pearls more than twenty miles long. Captain Nemo, Conseil, Ned Land, and I found seats in the stern of the skiff." 

Part of me is disappointed 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea is probably just getting the one-off episode treatment. But they better make it a freaking epic Captain Nemo/Captain Hook party!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Curio said:

"Under these dark waters there stretched the bank of shellfish, an inexhaustible field of pearls more than twenty miles long. Captain Nemo, Conseil, Ned Land, and I found seats in the stern of the skiff." 

Part of me is disappointed 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea is probably just getting the one-off episode treatment. But they better make it a freaking epic Captain Nemo/Captain Hook party!

Oh cool! Yeah--they'd better! They just need to do better than all the Hook flashbacks in S5. ;-p

5 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

"Sorry, we don't serve blonde girls."

Hah! But it would be a typical ONCE twist of Goldilocks was the owner of the spa, and had stolen the shop from the three bears. lol

19 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

They just need to do better than all the Hook flashbacks in S5. 

Honestly, there's no way they could do any worse. Hook could have a flashback where he kicks a blind kid and it would still come off better than his Season 5 flashbacks.

There's so much fun potential to connect 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Atlantis, Captain Hook, Ariel, and Sinbad (heck, throw Moby-Dick in there) all into one long story arc...so of course this will just be a one-episode centric. Calling it now.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Camera One said:

He co-wrote "Poor Unfortunate Souls".  Just realized Andrew got assigned both Merida episodes, LOL.

I wonder who he pissed off to get the Merida episodes. He also got stuck with Ruby Slippers. Hm....so is this episode is going to be crap content that he's being forced to try and shine like a diamond.

20,000 Leagues could be a really cool flashback and I hope this is a sign that now that they have all these untold stories, they can get some fresh flashback material that actually has something new to tell. 

At this point, they just borrow names and tack on some story that they think will make sense. I'm still baffled how you can do Camelot and spend so little time on its mythology, or how you can go into Greek Mythology and do diddly with it.

It will be much of the same with the Count of Monte Cristo, Morpheus, Oracle and Captain Nemo if that's where they're going with 6x06. This is also exactly why I'm not going to bother reading Jules Verne or Dumas again because it's a waste of time.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

It will be much of the same with the Count of Monte Cristo, Morpheus, Oracle and Captain Nemo if that's where they're going with 6x06. This is also exactly why I'm not going to bother reading Jules Verne or Dumas again because it's a waste of time.

I would have much preferred a multiple-episode arc for the Count of Monte Cristo and Captain Nemo instead of the Jekyll/Hyde we're going to get. Why burn through so many classic characters when there could potentially be a seventh or eighth season?

16 minutes ago, Curio said:

I would have much preferred a multiple-episode arc for the Count of Monte Cristo and Captain Nemo instead of the Jekyll/Hyde we're going to get. Why burn through so many classic characters when there could potentially be a seventh or eighth season?

I wonder if they know something we don't about the potential -- or lack thereof -- of a seventh or eighth season. Or maybe they're dropping all the extra characters this season and then for a final seventh season, they focus on the main characters and do something similar to season one to wrap the whole thing up.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Curio said:

But wait, we're on the fifth episode of the season, right? Damn it...we're getting a Regina and Emma spa day. 

That's exactly where I would put my money. It's so predictable. Regina will probably take Emma there to relax for a baity girls' day out. And probably mayhem will ensue.

Actually, no, there will be no mayhem and Emma will actually get a quiet moment with Regina -- unlike when she's tried to have a quiet moment with Hook in the season so far. Regina will berate Emma for always getting the best massage therapist while poor Regina gets a shitty bear with sharp claws for her massage therapist.

• Love 6