Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

It sounded like the furies returned in the finale, so I don't think this is Emma's fault. I suppose it could be, but I think it's possible that "The Price" is going to come into play separate from the Dark One stuff or at least tie into it in some way. One thing that comes from having the past come back to haunt everyone is that Emma doesn't have anyone to haunt her. She's lost some friends, but there's nothing that would heavily affect her like Cora does to Regina or Milah might for Rumpel. Not to mention all of their countless nameless victims.  

I find it funny that people think Hook has been featured more heavily in 5A than Regina. Regina has almost 15 minutes more screen time than Hook. Funny story, Regina is only a couple of minutes behind Emma, the so-called headliner of 5A. If Regina being featured in 5B means that I get more Cora, I'm cool with that. I'm super excited for her to come back. It'd be awesome if she and Pan could share some screen time, but I don't think Robbie Kay is coming back.

• Love 2

I find it funny that people think Hook has been featured more heavily in 5A than Regina. Regina has almost 15 minutes more screen time than Hook. Funny story, Regina is only a couple of minutes behind Emma, the so-called headliner of 5A. 

Seriously? I guess I fast forward through Regina so much I didn't even realize. Where are the screen time figures??

Edited by Souris

It sounded like the furies returned in the finale, so I don't think this is Emma's fault. I suppose it could be, but I think it's possible that "The Price" is going to come into play separate from the Dark One stuff or at least tie into it in some way.

But the furies should be after Regina or Robin, not after Hook. Unless Hook decides to sacrifice himself for Regina because reasons only A&E would understans.

I find it funny that people think Hook has been featured more heavily in 5A than Regina. Regina has almost 15 minutes more screen time than Hook. Funny story, Regina is only a couple of minutes behind Emma, the so-called headliner of 5A.

There was so little Hook in 4B that this is an improvement.

Maybe the Furies are after all of them because Snow and co. held hands and vanquished the one that came to collect Robin. And somehow, Hook ends up being the price. :-P

Edited by Rumsy4

Maybe the Furies are after all of them because Snow and co. held hands and vanquished the one that came to collect Robin. And somehow, Hook ends up being the price. :-P

Interesting theory! There were 5 of them that saved Robin from the Fury and I think the report said there is was 10 hooded figures filming in the street the other night. There was also 10 people marching behind Emma (again..conjecture based on what I can see in the pics). Maybe one Dark figure for each one following Emma but can't think if it means anything. They may only need 10 hooded figures and can easily make it seem as though there are more over running the town using different filming angles.

Edited by PixiePaws1
  • Love 1

Scene from last night: Belle hugs her dad, gets in Rumple's car and drives down the street.

If Belle is leaving town, then she's officially the smartest person. 

Arthur has gone back to Camelot (that's another thing they need to fit in the 42 minutes episode). I like how Robin has his bow and arrows with him. Is this going to be Emma levels of stupid when she tried shooting the ogre?

I wonder where Nimue falls in this fight, and why Hook would end up being the price for this, especially since neither him, nor Emma were there. Even Henry is there. Belle should take him with her.

• Love 1

I'd be game for the Furies being back for all of them (or a majority of them). You can sort of see it.

Charming-was about to die before the original Dark Curse kicked in

Robin-was going to die in The Price

Rumple-he died and was resurrected

If you count the AU:

Hook and Regina would have been goners.

Although, I don't know why the furies waited so long to collect the price from the others. Maybe because the balance of everything is out of wack.

Re: hercules; now I have an excuse to listen to my Hercules soundtrack and watch the movie a bunch.

*Victoria Smurfit favorited the 5x12 title spoiler. Sorry, I'm trying to keep track of who (which dead characters) seem to be acknowledging that tweet.

Edited by HoodlumSheep

Why would Emma free her though? Zelena is such a wild card. 

Do you remember when got those weird as hell BTS with Zelena in her Wicked Witch glory, with Arthur, Mulan, Red, and Merida? I think Arthur frees her in Camelot. He needs some magic on his side. Zelena is more powerful than Regina, and who knows what the pregnancy does to her (and no, I'm not talking about hormones). Then the trio of ladies go after them.

ETA - Emma doesn't have that super red lipstick anymore in the BTS for 5x11. Does this mean she's slowly reverting to Emma since apparently parting Colin's hair on the other side means something?

Edited by YaddaYadda

I have two observations that people seem to forget about this current season.

1) This is my only complain; Not enough focus on DS motivation, goal, feelings. This selling of this season was so heavily focussing on her. The reality is at the half point and we as viewers know almost nothing of her real agenda.

Because big twist at the end is coming ; the Probably Emma real goal is to destroy the Darkess and not snuff out light.

2) This arc as a more ensemble focus(Belle is even there!) than last year and I totally expect this trend to continue throughout 5b. And CS does have focus but there any episode I will call a CS centic in this half most of the time is just one scene.( but a good one!) The fact only Proof that the B.A still accusing CS of killed the show is false.

I knew Regina had a good amount of sreen time but, it is sad that she as as much as Emma. Its supposed to be the big Emma story. Dammit! But, Regina had already her centric. (Emma seems not have one!) For Hook episode 8 and the final seems heavily to feature him.

And the Regina current good presence indicate me that will not go very much more higher than this half. The baby drama will not be the big story of 5b. And every characters have a past to come back.

They could bring Ingrig back for Emma or even the famous Swan family we never saw. Hook as Liam, Milah, his father and a past going on two cetury.

I loved Meg! This is so promising

• Love 1

Why would Emma free her though? Zelena is such a wild card. 

To mess with Regina? Clearly Emma wants something from her, she's not going to her cell just to have a chat - and it makes sense that she would free her in exchange. If Zelena really wants to go back to Oz, what does Emma care that Regina and Robin want to keep her there until she has the baby? It could be a simply "You do this for me, I'll let you go raise your baby in peace."

Plus... and I know those writers will never be smart enough to make the connection... Zelena is a pregnant woman locked in jail. Emma was a pregnant girl locked in jail. IDK, she could be feeling sorry for her.

Edited by Serena
  • Love 3

I'm fine with it up to a certain extent. I felt genuinely sorry for Arthur after he got smacked down by Merlin, and I don't believe Merlin should be walking around all proud of himself for going to an orphaned boy, telling him he will be king someday. All I saw in that scene was an orphan boy seeking the approval of someone he trusted. Ultimately, Arthur is responsible for the choices he's made, but Merlin should be held accountable too. If he could leave his tree, and go to Arthur, Emma, then he could leave his tree, and offer up some guidance to someone who was losing himself...

This! A million times. Arthur is someone who tried to do the right things. I'm don't think he is evil for wanting to destroy the DO. Heck, I always felt hook's quest to destroy the Dark One was understandable. The problem for both men they got obsessed and stared to let their valid goals cloud their judgment and justify the shakier actions.

As for speculations, I think it would be cool if Emma makes a deal with Hades to capture some lost souls escaped from The UW. it could harken back to her bails bond woman days. Hook would be able to help, but if they don't get enough in x number of days, hook goes back to the UW. It would be great if they could track these souls in New York, but that is asking too much.

• Love 3

As for speculations, I think it would be cool if Emma makes a deal with Hades to capture some lost souls escaped from The UW. it could harken back to her bails bond woman days. Hook would be able to help, but if they don't get enough in x number of days, hook goes back to the UW. It would be great if they could track these souls in New York, but that is asking too much.

That would be an interesting way to make it more "episodic", like the days of S1 where it was "FairyTale Of The Week". Plus, they can keep the serialized part with the other people in Storybrooke.

• Love 1
“Yes,” EP Edward Kitsis says. “Can’t make a dark curse without crushing the heart of the thing you love most.” Which begs the question whether someone in Storybrooke pulled a Snowing and split their heart. “There’s other stuff going on than what appears on the surface right now,” EP Adam Horowitz says. Adds Kitsis: “The question you’re asking is whose heart is it and is someone going to die? We’re not going to answer that, but we will say the information you need to guess has not appeared yet … or has it.”

About if Emma's crushed someone's heart for the curse....

We already knew this from NYCC, and the question remains. Whose heart did Emma crush? I mean the 2 leading candidates are Henry and Hook, and I don't see them having her tear Henry's heart out.

I'm sort of bugged by this. Plus the ruler of the UW has some legit reasons to be pissed. 

If it's Hook's heart, then I can see him going, dead for dead, might as well go out with a bang.

About if Emma's crushed someone's heart for the curse....

We already knew this from NYCC, and the question remains. Whose heart did Emma crush? I mean the 2 leading candidates are Henry and Hook, and I don't see them having her tear Henry's heart out.

My theory is that Emma accessed the Nimue part of the Dark One and crushed Merlin’s heart. Merlin would be the one that Nimue loved most. But Emma had to go full dark in order to access Nimue.

Killian or Henry are too obvious IMO. In any case, I’m also pretty sure Henry is out because they wouldn’t have Emma crush a kid’s heart, especially HER kid. It has to be either Merlin or Killian.

In other news: Hahahaha, apparently Persephone is also sometimes referred to as Cora. I would expect nothing less of Cora than to be ruling or co-ruling Hell.

• Love 4
My theory is that Emma accessed the Nimue part of the Dark One and crushed Merlin’s heart. Merlin would be the one that Nimue loved most. But Emma had to go full dark in order to access Nimue.

Would your theory still work if they manage to speak to Merlin with the magical mushroom? Wouldn't that indicate that Merlin is still alive?

• Love 1
We’re not going to answer that, but we will say the information you need to guess has not appeared yet

Of course they'd say this. It's the classic A&E introduce-the-deus-ex-machina-at-the-last-second trick. In 4A, we never could have guessed the gauntlet would help save the day because it didn't even appear until the final episode.

I feel like Emma crushing Hook's heart is too obvious, but they did also say that Hook's enchanted heart-ripping hook would come back into play. So who knows.

Edited by Curio
I feel like Emma crushing Hook's heart is too obvious, but they did also say that Hook's enchanted heart-ripping hook would come back into play. So who knows.

Totally forgot about the enchanted hook. 

I'm super curious about Nimue, and what her role in all of this is. The fact that she's in Storybrooke for 5x11 makes me wonder how big her role is moving forward, after 5x07 airs. I am convinced she's going to be a huge part of 5x08.

Would your theory still work if they manage to speak to Merlin with the magical mushroom? Wouldn't that indicate that Merlin is still alive?

I'm not sure. I would say it would indicate Merlin is still alive, but he was able to communicate with Emma & the Apprentice while he was also a tree, so who knows with him! Maybe he could also communicate from the afterworld, LOL.

Of course they'd say this. It's the classic A&E introduce-the-deus-ex-machina-at-the-last-second trick. In 4A, we never could have guessed the gauntlet would help save the day because it didn't even appear until the final episode.

Would Hook pull out his own heart for Emma to crush? I could see that. But maybe she can't do it & accesses Nimue instead.

You just can't trust anything they tease, because they've been shown to flat-out lie in response to spoiler questions, too.

Edited by Souris
Did Emma have to crush a heart to cast this new curse on Once Upon a Time? — Kat

“Yes,” EP Edward Kitsis says. “Can’t make a dark curse without crushing the heart of the thing you love most.”

Excuse me while I go off to Ikea to flip all of their showroom tables.  Inside my head, the Marshmallow Snow monster is raging.

Why? Why would they do this? Why? Is it that having Snow cast the dark curse did not do enough to  muddy the White family down to Regina levels so they must have Emma do it as well? Newsflash! It's never going to dirty them enough unless they have one of them do it to get revenge on a 10 year old who was manipulated into telling a secret.

And why would they do this when they have a perfectly good wand they can use to create realm jumping tornados with? And Merlin who can create a door to another realm whenever he wants? And Hook who can find a realm jumping bean whenever he needs one? Or the existing portal in Arendelle? Or the Wishing Star which can transport you between realms? Or mermaids like Ursula and her dad and Arielle who either owe you a favour or are always willing to help out a friend (or even an enemy)?

And why would you do this when you know that the last time it was used it was completely useless? The bad guy hopped along and was in an even better position to do the damage they needed to do than before they left the Enchanted Forrest.  Regina could have macked on Robin and goto her mojo back at any time.

I hate the dark curse more than I hate memory loss. Way to diminish its importance. It might as well be a bus pass at this point.

And to top it all off, we get the fun of Emma having to pick her most loved person. Is she a child killer who crushes Henry's heart meaning she should not be allowed to parent him again? (All Hail Supermom Regina!). Is she a crappy Mom who loves her boyfriend more than her son? (All Hail Supermom Regina! And at least she never murdered her true love). Is she the crappy child who killed one of her parents (which since they share a heart means killing them both) leaving their brother an orphan? (Gasp! She's just as bad as Regina! See Regina is not so bad).

I don't think it can either be Snow or Charming because they are down to a half heart already. It can't possibly be Henry because he is a child and that is too messed up for this show (forgetting that Regina set up children to be eaten by a canibalistic witch).  So, Hook it is and she put her heart in him and that is why she is so lifeless in Storybrooke. He is going to use his hook (they've told us he will) to rip out her heart out of his chest and stick it back in her to save her and he will die.  The reason his name also appears on the dagger/sword combo is because they share a heart. He is no way a hero or rightful king of anything. He does not pull out the sword.  Lower all expectations.

There is a slim possibility that somebody used the dagger to make Emma kill Hook because they needed the curse cast (and why they couldn't do it themselevs I do not know) which would explain the "So now all life is precious" comment, but I doubt they will give Emma that out.

Edited by kili
  • Love 3

So lame. There is zero reason for the dark curse now that a million ways has been established to go from the EF to Storybrooke. Emma would have to crush Henry's heart.  Although I guess they already cheated when Pan got away with crushing Felix's heart. Why do they insist on repeating the same shit over and over again? And the curse is even lamer now that the person who cast the curse doesn't even get to be in charge of the cursed people. They're not even trying at this point are they?

Maybe it's a workaround. She rips out someone's heart and commands them to crush someone else's heart and cast the curse.

say that Hook's enchanted heart-ripping hook would come back into play.

They did? But they lie like it's their job to lie. But if not then maybe she commands Hook to crush her heart. I think that's more believable than Emma crushing Hook's, with Henry still around. So now they're sharing a heart? Lame. Super lame. It was lame when Snowing did it but at least they've always been set up as the ultimate cheesy fairy tale couple. Hook and Emma up until this point were more grounded in real world vibe.

In other news: Hahahaha, apparently Persephone is also sometimes referred to as Cora. I would expect nothing less of Cora than to be ruling or co-ruling Hell.

Kore was Persephone's name in her maiden pre-Queen of Hades days. But I can see A&E making a tangential connection based on the name. haha Especially as Hades in the Disney cartoon was single. I wouldn't put it past Cora to team up with the Lord of the Underworld.

The Nimue running around in Storybrooke could be like Head!Rumple: just a different manifestation of the Dark One. It's telling that we haven't seen Head!Rumple in Storybrooke filming after the Gold/Hook swordfight. We don't know if any of the other cloaked figures in Sb are supposed to be Dark Ones, or minions of Hades. 

There is a slim possibility that somebody used the dagger to make Emma kill Hook because they needed the curse cast (and why they couldn't do it themselevs I do not know) which would explain the "So now all life is precious" comment, but I doubt they will give Emma that out.

Or...

"I learned that when your name is on something, hold on to it."

• Love 1

A&E also said in one of those spoiler Q&As that Emma has a heart in her chest in SB. So she's not running around heartless. (Always with the caveat that A&E lie like rugs sometimes.)

If Hook & Emma are sharing a heart, what would his death mean for her? Maybe that's the key to how Hook could be revived. Her life force or whatever would still be keeping his heart half viable or some such.

The Dark Curse for travel isn't even necessary right now because it was about getting to the World Without Magic. The whole thing with 3B was that it was the only way for them to get back -- that's why Neal raised Rumple, why David insisted on having his heart crushed because it was the only way to get to Emma. And it was why Hook couldn't do anything to get to Emma until the curse was cast and the barriers were down so that there was now magic in the World Without Magic, and that meant a magic bean would do the trick.

But Storybrooke exists now. There's magic in our world, so all the other zillion ways of travel -- bean portal, magic tornado, doors, hat, shoes, etc., should work and the full-on Dark Curse to break through the non-magic barrier and create Storybrooke isn't necessary.

Do these people even watch their own show?

• Love 8

Perhaps Regina & Snowing used the dagger to force Emma to crush Killian’s heart – there's her “NOW life is precious to you?” to Regina? And her comment about keeping ahold of something with your name on it. Maybe Killian agreed & ripped out his own heart to offer it up. But they weren’t specific and just said “Cast the curse!” and Emma was able to access Nimue to get around the command?

Edited by Souris

Yes!!! Finally Hercules and Meg, I really really hope they stick around for the whole arc or at least most of it because Hercules is my favourite Disney movie of all time and Meg my favourite Disney heroine. I'd love to see the Muses too in some form! It may be hard for them to make a live action Hades as good as the original Disney Hades if they go that route, so I'm happy if they make him more like the version in Greek mythology or something entirely different.

Captain Nutmeg!! Their interactions would no doubt be hilarious with the one-liners, but they'd also have a lot of empathy for one another, since they both know what it's like to surrender to hopelessness as a result of lost love and do things they aren't proud of for selfish reasons, but have both fallen in love with truly good people that have turned their lives around (and they both even sacrificed their lives for the person they love!)

Meg is meant to be the same age as Hercules if the TV show is taken into account I'm pretty sure, although her life experience and jadedness do make her seem older. It would be cool if it turns out her time as Hades' slave was several years or decades, but since Hades owned her soul, she "retained her youthful glow", essentially an immortal 18-year-old until freed from her deal.

The casting department has rarely failed, so I'm optimistic that Meg's actress will be all-around sassy and awesome. It will be interesting to see how Herc's cartoonish antics involving his super-strength will translate to live action, and hopefully they can find someone who is both really really muscly and adorable...basically a more-awkward version of Chris Evans!

ETA: I wonder if there will be a connection with Hook and Hercules since the Jewel of the Realm had a Pegasus sail and Pegasus just so happens to be Herc's pet...

Captain Nutmeg? Works for me! All I could think about is Hooked Damsel. Mainly because of one of my favorite Meg quotes, "I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this."

I can see it now: the evil king Hook served under slew Pegagsus for his feathers. And because Liam was the one who used the sail to reach Neverland, Herc has vowed revenge on his brother, Killian.

There has to be something really huge that pushes Emma to do this. And if she's tearing Hook's heart for this curse, then she has his okay to do so. I don't even wanna think about the implication of this. 

On another note, I've been wondering if they're sending Belle out of town to accommodate Emilie's pregnancy. 

Okay, so they need to cast the spell to get back to Storybrooke because of [contrived reason here. Maybe Arthur does something?]. Regina's "One I love most" is Henry, so that's out. Snowing have only one heart between them. Basically everyone decides that Hook is the only disposable one as the only one without children/with only one loved one. Emma goes "No, absolutely not!". Hook doesn't listen, takes out his own heart, tricks Emma into crushing it (maybe with Regina's help? They put some kind of charm on it to make it looks like something else?). Emma is enraged, makes some kind of deal with the Devil to stop Hook from dying. Everyone gets to Storybrooke, no one remembers anything, Emma is pissed at everyone for allowing it. Explains Emma's "Oh, now you're worried about the sanctity of human life?" (or whatever it was she said) to Regina, because she didn't have any problem sacrificing Hook.

Maybe it's a workaround. She rips out someone's heart and commands them to crush someone else's heart and cast the curse.

Now that we know that any random non-magical person can cast the curse, it's so ridiculous that Regina didn't just force one of her subjects to do it. Edited by Serena
  • Love 3
Basically everyone decides that Hook is the only disposable one as the only one without children/with only one loved one. Emma goes "No, absolutely not!". Hook doesn't listen, takes out his own heart, tricks Emma into crushing it (maybe with Regina's help? They put some kind of charm on it to make it looks like something else?). Emma is enraged, makes some king of deal with the Devil to stop Hook from dying. Everyone gets to Storybrooke, no one remembers anything, Emma is pissed at everyone for allowing it. Explains Emma's "Oh, now you're worried about the sanctity of human life?" (or whatever it was she said) to Regina, because she didn't have any problem sacrificing Hook.

This would not be shocking in the least, and I think it fits.

I still think there's more to this though. 

Is it episode 5x09 that Emma has scenes with her parents as Dark Swan, at her place?

In the Disney version of Hercules, Hercules makes a deal with Hades to give up his power for 24 hours so that Meg is not harmed. Meg saves Hercules from a falling pillar and is crushed to death herself. Hercules then regains his power since Hades broke his side of the deal.

Perhaps Emma agrees with Hades to go Dark to save Hook from death (because she crushed his heart) and his death at some point (stabbing himself iwht Excalibur?) frees her from her deal and makes her the non-Dark one.

The thing is if she crushed Hook's heart and that is how he dies, then by show rules he is dead. Or all the crushed-heart people get to come back to life.

The biggest fear I have for the 5B arc (other than about the bad CGI) is that A&E are just going to randomly let a character be saved without creating a distinguishing reason why he could be saved and not others. It has to be a crystal clear reason and A&E are not good with crystal clear. They are more "because we said so" kind of guys ("Magic!").

Edited by kili

The 12 labors of Emma Swan?

Something like that! Something that only SHE could do for her True Love, so it wouldn't work for other dead people. Hades could think it was impossible and it's only a game to him. But if/when she passes all the tests, he's furious and vows never to do it again. But he has to keep his word this time.

It's possible that they could tie it to how Aurora & Mulan restored Philip's soul after the wraith stole it. We don't know how they accomplished that. Perhaps it also involved a trip to the Underworld?

Edited by Souris

This is the whole problem with this arc that I'm seeing. Why him and not others? It's opening up a whole can of worms that I hope they address quickly.

Well, maybe because saving him unleashes hell on earth, so people find out it's not a good idea? So after the conclusion of the arc, Hook is still saved, but everyone realizes it's not worth it to try to do it again?

• Love 2
The 12 labors of Emma Swan?

It would actually be fun if everybody in town has to pitch in? The dwarves could be best suited to help with one task (and Emma would have to win them over because we now know how the dwarves roll). Regina something else. Granny would have to do something (cook something healthy to eat). We could even get the minor characters doing something like Moe growing something. Make the town a richer and fuller place and lots of potential for fun.

Hercules had to do his labours to earn back forgiveness for killing his entire family (he had been driven mad by Hera which made him do it)....Hmmm....I starting to see where A&E find their morals.

• Love 2

Just spit balling here about the heart thing. What if they're casting the curse together? We know they can split hearts, so what if they cast the curse with half hers, and half his? I know it's out there, but it's this show. 

We are way-overthinking the reason for casting for the Dark Curse. A&E are just going to make something up at the last minute. I really really don't want Emma and Hook to share a heart. It's so hokey! I still think Emma was channeling Nimue and crushed Merlin's heart (sob). As to why the Dark Curse, it could be simply because someone (Regina) commanded Emma not to use any portal to cross realms. Maybe Merlin shut down the barriers between worlds again for some silly reason. They forgot to specify that she couldn't cast the Dark Curse, because no one expected Emma to sacrifice either Hook or Henry. 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 1

I think it was Adam who said on Twitter that Hook's heart was " on the line".. I thought he was trolling

OmG!!! The ONLY explanation that I can accept for my Emma here is she was forced by the dagger to crush Killian's heart (and I feel so freaking sick to my stomach that they have put Emma through this!!! My poor girl dies NOT deserve this A&E are all kinds of *insert numerous swear words here*) and I think it might have been Arthur who wanted to rebuild/reclaim Camelot in SB. I have thought for a while that Killian already had Excalibur at one point in Camelot and Arthur has lost his place as ruler and wants it back.Casting the Dark Curse wasn't needed by the SB crew they always had a way home via green tornado... the barrier between worlds is already down! !! This makes no sense other than torturing Emma ...and those of us who love her character.

Emma probably tricked Arthur by adding the memory wipe so she could steal her dagger back while he was unconscious and give her the freedom to manipulate events to save Killian. Sounds like she loses him anyways. ...and I need to go do some very heavy sobbing....

• Love 3

And it was why Hook couldn't do anything to get to Emma until the curse was cast and the barriers were down so that there was now magic in the World Without Magic, and that meant a magic bean would do the trick.

But the beans don't have any exceptions to them. That's how Neal got here with the bean in the first place before his grandpa's minion dragged him to Neverland.

I at least give them credit for not trying to make who cast the curse some huge mystery. Emma can put it on her Resume of Evil.

But they're trying to make who's heart was crushed a mystery so it evens out. Emma's already done the most vilest thing of all in A&E's bible and that's ruining Woegina's life. I'm sure heart crushing some random person not related to Woegina is no big deal. It's not "heroic" but it won't earn you the moniker of life ruiner.

I swear if Emma crushes Merlin's heart, she's going on my shit list forever. Or if she drags Hook out she better grab Merlin too.

I don't think Emma is enraged at anybody. That's a red herring they threw out. The spoiler for one of the sweeps episode was Hook tries to find out what Emma did in Camelot, not what everyone else did. I think she made a misstep herself and ended up fully "dark" cause of it.

Maybe Merlin is alive, and well, and stuck behind the bars in Emma's basement. In the sneak peek, he was stomped by the magic jail bars, Belle is the one who helped him with that with one of her books.

Same thing could apply here, if Emma can tap into the Dark One's knowledge.

Edited by YaddaYadda