Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNJ in the Media: Paparazzi Whore!

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Marley said:

I don’t think Gia knows what being financially independent means lol.

She will have to learn that it means scamming money from hard working people, isn't that the lesson her parents should teach her?

• Applause 3
On 9/4/2024 at 11:54 AM, Marley said:

I don’t think Gia knows what being financially independent means lol.

She is financially independent because she has an income from the show, and multiple endorsements for years. One endorsement is from Shein, which is a huge company. She also lived at home until now, so she did not have any expenses. She is on a new tv show with kids of HWs, as well. 

• Like 3
On 9/10/2024 at 12:44 AM, ZettaK said:

It seems Rachel Fuda posted an IG story/TikTok a couple of days ago where she said “In my Diet Coke drinking, Toddler-Teen Mom, unemployed, Jersey Girl, Pregnant Era”. Was she fired?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/rachel-fuda-says-shes-unemployed-has-she-been-fired-from-rhonj/ar-AA1pVo0Z

Well technically they're all unemployed right now. Jersey isn't for sure coming back at all and if it is, no one knows if any of the old cast will be asked back.

• Like 5