Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: Slabtown – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

This episode has a Romero feel.   Not used to The Walking Dead having a well conceived episode.  Beth is easily the most accessible character on the show for me (Tara would be second) but she seems out of place on a show with rather perfunctory representations of women.  Really wish the show had more characters like her and less of the made for teens characterizations of females we usually get. 

• Love 2

I didn't watch the promo, you spoiled it for those who didn't watch it

Are you referring to me? I didn't watch whatever ever promo you are referring to. I am deducing based on Noah's escape that he is likely the person with Daryl. I could be wrong as hell for all I know.

• Love 2

I am guessing Noah is tied to Morgan. I am also guessing he's the one Daryl is bringing out of the woods back at the church hideaway. Then he sits down around the campfire and tells Team Grimes all about what's going on. Where Carol is though, is to be determined I guess.

I don't think Beth purposely sacrificed herself to save Noah. Looked to me like luck of the draw/him being in the right place and her not.

ETA I was pretty sure that anything in the ads or 'next week on' promos and the like were not considered spoilers on the boards. Am I wrong?

Edited by BrokenRemote
  • Love 2

I kinda saw this coming. Carol sneaks in and Daryl makes off with Noah

My guess too!  Daryl takes Noah to round up Grimes + gang. 

Too bad Glen and Maggie forgot all about Beth and went off to D.C. with mullet-scientist.

• Love 4

oh, I was so scared, it looked like Beth would escape with her life. But the bad guys came through as I prayed they would.

I seriously choked at this comment. My roommate is very tired of my yelling at the screen. I have to keep my snark in, and I was dying at this.

• Love 3