Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E01: No Sanctuary

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

That's right Carol, leave the big guy watching the baby, and go kick some ass! I love it!

How awesome is it that both Carol and the big guy knew that was the right choice.

The blood and zombie guts really make Carol's eyes pop. She should be thinking of working that in to her fashion repertoire.

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 19

How awesome is it that both Carol and the big guy knew that was the right choice.

The blood and zombie guts really make Carol's eyes pop. She should thinking of working that in to her fashion repertoire.

I just told my husband that she looks like some avant garde euro model, lol.

• Love 5

The blood and zombie guts really make Carol's eyes pop. She should thinking of working that in to her fashion repertoire.

Her color season is Autumn.

She reminds me of Fall in Vermont. So did those things on the meat hooks.

• Love 9

Oh, I'm so excited.  I can't watch it until I get off of work but just reading about Carol being bad ass has me doing a little bit of a happy dance in my chair.  

I have much love for Carol...and it sounds like I'll have even more after tonight's episode.  

Are we taking bets on if Carl loses his hat this season, or at least another shoe?

• Love 8

Aw gee, not seeing Beth in the episode so far......

Who?

Ok so the gang's all here now. When do they start picking people off? We know that's going to happen.

A spoiler said

Rick would want to do something, the others wouldn't, and they would wish they had listened to Rick. So that must be when he wants to go back and kill them all, they refuse....and now at least a couple will die from that. Cool.

• Love 4

OMG, what an excellent premiere. It was sooo good. I am totally hyped up. I loved the walker killings and the walkers on fire.

Yeah, Tyreese for being such a bad ass and taking out the walkers and the Termite. His reunion with Sasha was so sweet.

Seriously, could Rick be any more bad ass. He is a righteous killing machine. I just know he was right that they should have killed the remaining Termites. I loved Rick and Carl's reunion with Judith.

Oh Sam, poor guy, getting his throat slashed. Eugene is full of it. I don't believe for a second that he knows shit.

I was not impressed by the extent they went through to redeem Carol. I just hope that this means that her death is near.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 6

haha I knew those zombies were toast when cabin guy made Tyreese go outside

I was not impressed by the extent they went through to redeem Carol. I just hope that this means that her death is near.

Aw I hope not.  I never agreed with what she did but I like how far she's come and I like her kind of friendship with Tyreese.  It was great to see her taking the lead with him.

Edited by raven
  • Love 15

I get it. Some people just won't be able to fully make the transition to the new world that is the ZA i.e. Tyrese.  With that said,  ZA is no place to be going through a crisis about killing the walkers. Thank God he finally manned upped. He was pretty bad assed to kill all of those zombies with just the earthly elements as weapons.

Carol still isn't the best at hand to hand combat, but she certainly showed her skill with that scope rifle. I guess all she did last season is forgiven. I can't really blame them for forgiving. She did just help save their asses.

Pretty much everyone held their own tonight. Kicking ass and taking names. There wasn't nearly enough Michonne.

Considering how the episode ended, I wondering if Rick and crew have seen the last of the guy who was running Terminus.

OMG  Morgan!!! Hell yeah! Can't wait to see where this goes.

Great episode!

• Love 6

OMG, what an excellent premiere. It was sooo good. I am totally hyped up. I loved the walker killings and the walkers on fire.

Yeah, Tyreese for being such a bad ass and taking out the walkers and the Termite. His reunion with Sasha was so sweet.

Seriously, could Rick be any more bad ass. He is a righteous killing machine. I just know he was right that they should have killed the remaining Termites. I loved Rick and Carl's reunion with Judith.

Oh Sam, poor guy, getting his throat slashed. Eugene is full of it. I don't believe for a second that he knows shit.

agree except the idea they did all this to redeem Carol; I think it was planned back when the other stuff went down last season.

This is a great first episode. Glad they didn't drag Terminus out. Onward to D.C.!

• Love 2