Type keyword(s) to search

S47 Ep. 1 Premiere: "One Glorious and Perfect Episode" LIVE CHAT THREAD

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, MerBearHou said:

@LadyChatts hello, again!  

Hello!  Almost forgot it was Survivor premiere night.  I'm in my last year of grad school and I didn't realize how much I needed this break from reality lol

And here we go!  Everyone hyping themselves up, someone said something about burning something down, we got someone who said their head will be on Survivor Mount Rushmore, a wolf in wolf's clothing, and the inspirational story.  Yep, we're back all right.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I don't think that one guy on the blue tribe is digging Jon. 

That's exactly what I thought.  He was scowling during Jon's little speech.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

One thing about Survivor, you always have the potential to make it up at the puzzle.  

Exactly why I like puzzles even though I know some viewers are sick of them. It's the great challenge equalizer. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Yellow tribe (Gata) gets tribe supplies.  Great come from behind! 

The other two tribes will have to earn it in some way.  They have to pick one person and don't get any info of what they will have to do.

And apparently, the one guy on Blue (Tuku) lost by default since he threw paper when it was supposed to be just rock or scissors.  

Rome (from the Red tribe/Lavo) thinks Aysha made a mistake volunteering to go because she'll blow creating a social game.  See, this is how he's going to win the million dollars.  Of course if Asia gets some kind of advantage and actually uses it correctly her decision may not have been so stupid after all.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

So far I’m rooting for the 59 year old woman, Sue. She’s a beast! 

I missed the first five minutes, but I'm looking forward to viewing this woman. May she be like Big Brother's Angela. It won't be dull at her camp.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

We don't know who anyone is and then show covers them all with mud. Had no idea who was doing what. Thought the people who covered their faces before hitting the mud were smart.

• Like 6
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Oh, Mr. Profound is Jon on Gata. He doesn't look old enough to be a speech writer for H Clinton and Obana.

speaking for the tribe, gays age differently

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

And apparently, Jon and Andy put a target on themselves (or maybe it was just Jon for pulling Andy away).  I love when the "they went off by themselves, they must be scheming" talk starts this early.

Okay, Gabe wants to work with an old person because he's an old soul.  I don't know much about him and Sue but I could go for this alliance.  And since I can't have nice things, it won't last.

Oh, and Sue's got one of the young girls (Caroline?) wanting to work with her too!  

• Like 2

TK and Aysha are at reward challenge island (whatever we're calling it).  Only one of them will succeed in getting their camp supplies, the other one will go back with nothing.  I'm rooting for Aysha to win this, I'm afraid she might need it. 

• Like 2

I think my fascination with this show stems from my upmost certainty that I would be the first person voted off and this whole get-to-know-you first episode alliance certainty is alien to me

• Like 4
  • LOL 1