Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E23: Power of Veto #7

• Start Topic

What does Angela wipe from her eyes with her fingers and tissues, coz I can’t see it. 

I wouldn’t mind seeing Leah being a femme fatale and taking out both Joseph and Quinn.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

When I find Quinn and Joseph more annoying than Angela…..

So T’kor is wearing glasses and has another on upon her head - for a fashion emergency?

I don’t think either pair is crocheted 

• LOL 10
(edited)

Wow, this was going to be tough even before taking away vision. Joe “throwing another comp”, maybe someone will stick the plunger or the toilet brush to plug up his holes, he’s disgusting! And Cam is the most invisible HG, I keep forgetting he’s there.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2

I’m glad to see Leah finally playing and I don’t even mean the comp win which was awesome and her joy infectious, but she’s smart in the DR. And she has to put up with Joe and Quinn 🤮🤮🤮

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

I’m glad to see Leah finally playing and I don’t even mean the comp win which was awesome and her joy infectious, but she’s smart in the DR. And she has to put up with Joe and Quinn 🤮🤮🤮

Joesph and Quinn are both so off putting. Leah is obviously used to dealing and managing man children who hit on her.

They both this they and their mustaches (or lack thereof) are a turn on,

Okay, I’ve had a bad day, had to put our cat Jack down today then I downed a lot of wine. 

I just want to shave off Quinn’s facial hair and chop off his hair why he sleeps.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 19
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

How did Quinn save Leah last week? Did he persuade Tucker not to use her as a replacement nom?

It was T’Kor as HoH last week, not Tucker, but yes. 

God, I so badly want Joseph gone this week! I shouldn’t br surprised by the 💩 that comes out of his mouth but I’m still 😡 by what he said to Angela, not that angela hasn’t dished out her fair share. She took it too nicely, I want to see her going to town on him and shred him. 

• Like 6

This has been a good episode.   Of course there is a lot of material for them to work with.  What with Quinn being a cringeworthy would be swain* and Joseph deciding to "be real" with Angela.   Poor Quinn, he'll do anything to touch Leah. 

41 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

What does Angela wipe from her eyes with her fingers and tissues, coz I can’t see it. 

dizzyd, I don't know if you caught an episode about 3 weeks ago.   They caught Angela on camera saying out loud that she has tricks for trying to make herself cry and they weren't working.   Frankly I wonder if they ever work, because I'm not sure I've seen actual moisture.   Maybe in the first week or two.  

*On the media thread I posted a link to a really funny, weally funny -- and yes, probably mean -- video of Brooklyn imitating Quinn and his post-Veto comp speech of devotion to the Beauteous Leah. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
(edited)

For broadcast-only viewers, Joseph said a lot more than what you saw, and it was even meaner.  True, and something that Angela really needed to hear . . . but meaner.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
  • Useful 5

It would be hilarious if Quinn’s guy Joseph got evicted on his HoH just like Cedric was evicted on Quinn’s DF HoH. That would be a big win for me. But I don’t see the house manifesting this but I can wish 🤞🙏

• Like 7
(edited)

I say this as someone who does not particularly like Angela but she did earn a bit of redemption and respect tonight for not pressuring Leah. And props to Leah for coming to a decision on her own and not bending to the old chestnut of "What the house wants"

Still, I do wonder how much Allison Grodner and her posse were working overtime in the DR room to convince Leah. They know without Tucker and Angela they literally have nothing left...in other words a very Season 1 like cast of wastrels.

So good to see the REAL Quinn in the aftermath of the veto use with the look on his face that he was seething inside.

The game changing thing better not be one of those resets that negates everything that happened this week.

But I am burying the lead....the most significant thing that happened tonight was the vile Chelsea...the houseguest T'Kor has VOWED to protect was wishing to see T'Kor on the block to "put a scare in her" True colors revealed-wtih friends like that who needs enemies...T'Kor's loyalty is totally misguided and unearned by Chelsea.

Anyway as for the vote ANYBODY but Rubina.

Edited by North of Eden
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2

Pretty great episode! As much as Tucker brought to the game, these HGs are (mostly) bringing it in his absence. (Still waiting on Cam to be more than a reasonably pretty face/body.) Good for Leah becoming more of a presence. 

I was floored that Chelsie wants TKor on the block! Her DRs in response to Joseph's strategy analysis were hilarious. (And on a shallow note, she is really naturally attractive with minimal makeup.)

Doesn't look like Leah is interested in making out with ya, Joseph, but let me introduce you to Lady Karma! (Not exactly an Angela fan, but good on her for finally keeping her trap shut and waiting for revenge.)

• Like 7
  • Love 1
(edited)

And this is why we can’t have nice things.

Leah, did you learn nothing from Tucker? Angela’s mind turns on a dime. It’s only a matter of time before she freaks out on you over nothing even though you also saved her.

Hopefully they can at least get rid of some of the other dead weight hanging around, ie Joseph.

Edited by Cotypubby
  • Like 4

I can't believe I actually found myself sympathizing with Angela for a minute. Joseph started out by telling her some hard facts, but to then openly laugh at her chances to stay was nothing short of dickish. And the more he talks about the awesome game he's playing, the more I want to set his nose-brush on fire. (I still don't believe he's throwing comps, either. But if he threw this one, HA.)

3 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

So T’kor is wearing glasses and has another on upon her head

How did I not notice this??

3 hours ago, Thalia said:

Poor Quinn, he'll do anything to touch Leah. 

Yeah, like beg so hard he has to wrap his arms around her and press his face against her midsection. Ugh. That may have been the moment she was like, "nope. Not doing what you want." I did love his crushed expression when he realized his particular charms* had zero effect on her. 

*a term used very, very lightly

2 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

I was floored that Chelsie wants TKor on the block!

Same here! I knew T'Kor is way more attached to Chelsie than Chelsie is to her, but I had no idea Chelsie was still holding a Cedric-sized grudge. T'Kor needs to put on that second pair of glasses, because right now her reads are even worse than Joseph's.

3 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Okay, I’ve had a bad day, had to put our cat Jack down today then I downed a lot of wine. 

I'm so sorry, @Stats Queen. That really, really sucks.

• Like 8
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Yeah, like beg so hard he has to wrap his arms around her and press his face against her midsection.

And the side of his head conveniently against her boobs.  🙄

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:
11 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

So T’kor is wearing glasses and has another on upon her head

How did I not notice this??

She's been doing this since day #1 in the house.  I've been wondering why nobody here has mentioned it until now.  Also, Quinn has done the same a few times.  UGH!!  

Loved Leah's shout out to wearing the color yellow in the comp in honor of her hometown, Pittsburgh!  Go Black & Gold!!  Glad to see she's finally getting some airtime and/or stepping up and playing the game!  

The editors really outdid themselves with the hilarious footage of Angela calling other houseguests names, intermingled with her professing to Quinn that she really isn't a name-caller!  LOL!!

I absolutely can't stand Quinn's DR screaming.  So off-putting.  Chelsea runs a close 2nd.  

Edited by cowgirlwen
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, North of Eden said:

The game changing thing better not be one of those resets that negates everything that happened this week.

Not a spoiler, but it’s just that time in the game so I’m pretty sure that the game reset is that tonight is the last night of the AI comp, tonight will be the last pre jury eviction and next week we’ll be down to 2 nominations per week and jury phase. Seeing as everyone evicted as had post eviction interviews, there shouldn’t be any battle backs, thank God! The theme this season has imo been great even though I side eyed it at first but what an improvement to the disaster that was S25 with the AUs, zombie battle back and where an evicted HG won.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Angela: "I don't call people names! (Crazy Eyes).  That's not like me! (Twit).  I wear my heart on my sleeve! (Narcissist)."  *pretends to wipe away imaginary tears* 

Applause for Leah doing what she thought was best for her game, even though it was Angela she saved.  She's playing a good game while having to brush off Big Moustache and Little Moustache for hours each day, and listening to Angela pontificate and dry-cry.  She must be exhausted.

• Like 15
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Angela's going to fake-snot-bubble her way to winning this thing, isn't she? Still not sure why it had to be Joseph going up, but whatevs. 

Glad to see Leah finally start playing - I didn't know she was from Pittsburgh, so I have to root for her now. 

Quinn is playing badly, but at least he's playing. And I do like imagining Grodner's despair that Tucker is out and her options for Grodner's Pet are Quinn, Cam, and Joseph. Oh, forgot Kimo.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Watching Quinn get so cocky about how he’s running everyone and everything is going according to his plan only to see the rug pulled out from underneath him will never get old.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Leah is obviously used to dealing and managing man children who hit on her.

Big time! Sorry Q, and Moustache is so pathetic.

Cam is reverting to a piece of furniture, Angela is so annoying, but she's a great goat.  Bring out the horns.

Team Leah!  Pitt graduate from NJ.  Had a blast there!

Sorry about Jack.  It's always hard.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Ananayel said:

Still not sure why it had to be Joseph going up, but whatevs. 

By Quinn's logic, he wouldn't put up anyone who had voted Tucker out.  Kimo and Rubina were already on the block and T'Kor did not vote so with Joseph being the remaining person who voted to save Tucker, he was the only option.

**Not saying that I think it was a good plan, but that's why Quinn did it.  He's tying to prove that he's a "man of his word", but I think that ship sailed a while back so...

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
6 hours ago, Tachi Rocinante said:

If Joseph and/or Angela make it to see Zingbot, it will (should) be brutal.

Oh! I need to see Angela vs. Zingbot. There will be tears and name calling. And then Zingbot will speak.

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 10